Hi guys, I've been getting into programming and decided to make a simple triggerbot.
What is a triggerbot?
A triggerbot is a program that scans a certain place on the screen looking for pixels that are one color (red, blue, etc.), when it finds the color it shoots.
Undetectable, it doesn't modify the game.
1. .NET framework 4.0.
2. Colored skins for players, I have included the skins in the download.
3. Run in windowed mode.
1. Extract the folder you Downloaded.
2. Open it.
3. Copy the models folder.
4. and Paste it here -> C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\"your steamname"\counter-strike source\cstrike\materials
Runing the bot?
1. START THE GAME, ENTER A SERVER, SELECT A TEAM
3. HAVE CSS OPEN IN WINDOWED MODE THEN ALT + TAB TO THE TRIGGERBOT
4. Press Enter
5. Chose the color of the opposing team (Green was just a test, don't pick it)
6. Hover over an enemy to shoot
NOTE: These skins turn the T's red and the CT's blue, I got them from Viibez's Undetectable Wallhack.
Viibez for skins