Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Exclamation MMORPG Minion Required.

It's about that time again, new blood must be brought in.

Please read this post carefully before posting.

Requirements:
    • Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    • Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
    • Must be familiar with at least 1 of the MMORPG Games in that has a section in the site.
    • Must have at least 4 months in the site.
    • Must have at least 10% activity.
    • Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.

Application Format
    1. Name: (yours as we can see your username)
    2. Age:
    3. Location:
    4. Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)
    5. Are you staff/special member in any other website.
    6. Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)

APPLICATIONS ONLY
    all others will be deleted. Beggars will be removed. So don't beg your friends to thank your post.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hunter (03-30-2016),Irony (03-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Name: Alen
    Activity by hours: cca. 5 hours daily during most weekdays? Really dunno, I'm on and off throughout the whole day.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: WannaCode?, NG's project. Not related to hacking + the social aspect is rather non-existent (at least now) so there's nothing I can do (NG runs it practically).
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I actually played quite a few games here. If nothing else I can check hacks on dummy processes and/or manually go through them. I'm already a minion, I know how stuff works around MPGH.
    But as I pointed out, I only play a few games here (currently I'm a MC addict, I bot RS for money and I occasionally pop on other games) - that doesn't mean I can have them all and check all the hacks (I can check them to an extent without the actual game). I could get most of the games, but not all of them. And cause I don't want to end up being Helger, who just checked the virus scans, I admit that whilst I can easily manage most of the minioning, I doubt I will be able to manage all of it. I doubt anyone can really. I would really suggest giving different sections to different minions and considering me only a backup choice, if I'm even a choice at all (I believe I can manage more than just WR).

Thanks

Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS Yes
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements. Like re-scan them? Sure
    Must be familiar with at least 1 of the MMORPG Games in that has a section in the site. Yes
    Must have at least 4 months in the site. Yes, 2 Years now?
    Must have at least 10% activity. Yes 13%
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. Sure thing.
    -
    Name: Ben
    Activity by hours: 1 to 2 hours. Enough to organize these sections.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website. No MPGH forever.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I have been on MPGH for a long time, I want move on the next step and help the section out. Hopefully I get chosen.
    Last edited by BenXer; 03-19-2011 at 10:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Requirements:

* Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS : Got it.
    * Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements. : Can do it.
    * Must be familiar with at least 1 of the MMORPG Games in that has a section in the site. : All of the battle on games
    * Must have at least 4 months in the site. : got it
    * Must have at least 10% activity.: got it
    * Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.: Roger.

Application Format

1. Name: (yours as we can see your username) : Adam.
    2. Age:14
    3. Location:India
    4. Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)3-4 hours due to annual exams but i can devote more time.
    5. Are you staff/special member in any other website.No.
    6. Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please) I have experience in being a minion and i am very much sure that i can handle the mmorpg sections i have played aq worlds and many more for like 1-2 year lmao I can only minion the AQW section and any of the games in it and maybe one or two sections like Maplestory so if ur seeing for minions seperate sections then AQW and maple quest is my home >.> that is if im a selection..
    Last edited by Time; 03-20-2011 at 10:50 AM.

My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher

"For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

CyberGenius (03-22-2011),Stifmeister (03-22-2011),ToJaMleko (03-23-2011),wordspy (03-24-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Name: Hunter
    Activity by hours: 3-6 Hours
    Are you staff/special member in any other website? No no no
    Why should you be chosen as minion: Well ive been familiar with a few of the RPGs. I play ALOT of runescape. have had my account for well over 5 years. i play minecraft, starcraft, used to play LoL, and ive played quite a bit of guild wars (no section for it ). been minion for cf section for 7 months or so. so i know how to clean and watch over a section. and im willing to test hacks/programs
    Still love you Giggletron

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Requirements:
    1. Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS - Yes.
    2. Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements. - Yes.
    3. Must be familiar with at least 1 of the MMORPG Games in that has a section in the site. - All of them lol
    4. Must have at least 4 months in the site. - Yes.
    5. Must have at least 10% activity. - Yes.
    6. Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. Yes.

Application Format
    1. Name: Davaun
    2. Age: 14
    3. Location: Canada
    4. Activity by hours: 3 - 7 hours on regular day. Unless I go out, but I would inform someone
    5. Are you staff/special member in any other website. Nope...
    6. Why should you be chosen as minion: Pretty responsible for my age, can be funny and fun
      Just want to help out
      I can do a good job here. I have experiense with these games. I always scan ANY file myslef before opening it. Regardless of what the virus scan says or minions. Just have to do the check again myself
      I have use Trainers on Mechquest, use to play adventure quest, my little brother still does so that helps. Me and my older brother have AQ world accounts and I tryed dragonfable for a quick second.. I liked the others better.
      Even if I don't get chosen no hard feelings... just trying to help
      The section also doesnt have that much ppl so I can handle it.
    Last edited by Legend™; 03-24-2011 at 03:38 PM.
    L3git™|SυpєrMαrio™