Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Xuzi56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused

    Reasons USA is a failure

    Discuss on my points. Agree or disagree.


    1.) Everyone is offended by everything. Don't you dare say anything about anyone, or they are liable to sue you, or post about what a terrible person you are on the internet. Which brings me to my next point.

    2.) Everyone is sue happy. "I tripped on this crack in the sidewalk. Now I need to sue both the DOT and land owner for my sprained ankle."

    3.) Outsourcing. Cheaper, and in terms of a lot of electronics and vehicles, a better product than we produce. Why? If things were made here and brought in cash flow, we wouldn't have companies worried about making so much profit. We wouldn't be in such a deficit in the first place.

    4.) We don't care. This fits in which vehicle production IMO. Lee Iacocca discovered Japanese using American mfg. equipment to make vehicles. (this was decades ago and I don't have any printed proof, but lets assume its 100% accurate.) What does this mean? That we just don't care. Obviously if we use the same tools, we could build a vehicle just as good as the Japanese did. But we are lacking the pride and care to do so, which led to the 90s being the years for the Japanese.

    5.) We don't learn. Mostly, this goes towards more/less control on something. Particularly guns. The government things gun control will magically fix issues with guns, but will it? Well, based on studies and other countries, no. Lets look at Switzerland. Guns are plentiful. So what is the difference? Education. Requirements. Not "banning" a tool. They have proper gun control by teaching citizens how to use it. No idiot will get a firearm without knowing a clue about it. But here, you want one you got one.

    6.) Political parties. Instead of binding together to create a better America, they decide to bicker about things that really don't matter. I don't care that republicans do this or that. I don't care that democrats do that or this. Nor do I care about each of them saying that its all the other parties fault that Pogo the dancing chicken broke his break last summer. What I do care about is the future survival of the country I live in. The future for the next generation.

  2. #2
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,393
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    739
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I wouldn't say the whole country is a failure, considering how advanced it is, but it sure could use some work. I'd say most middle-eastern countries are a failure.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    Voucher (01-02-2016)

  4. #3
    Refunder69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    USA is one of the most advanced countries in the world, considering most of the new inventions started from America itself. However, some would say complacency got the better of USA and that other nations in the world are striving for excellence such as China, India, Japan and Korea. It depends on the benchmark you are placing USA on, a comparison is relative.

    If you talk about the economy,
    USA's GDP/capital is not even near the top.

    About politics,
    The recent govt bailout between both the rep and democrats just shown the world how ineffective the policy makers are.

    About Environment,
    Definitely not one of the greatest.

  5. #4
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuzi56 View Post
    1.) Everyone is offended by everything. Don't you dare say anything about anyone, or they are liable to sue you, or post about what a terrible person you are on the internet. Which brings me to my next point.
    This happens everywhere but it's taken more serious in the US. Don't know why, don't care why.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xuzi56 View Post
    2.) Everyone is sue happy. "I tripped on this crack in the sidewalk. Now I need to sue both the DOT and land owner for my sprained ankle."
    $$$$. The only people who do this are greedy assholes or just angry at the world for some stupid self-centered reason. If a normal person were to trip on a crack, they just laugh it off.


    Quote Originally Posted by Xuzi56 View Post
    .) Outsourcing. Cheaper, and in terms of a lot of electronics and vehicles, a better product than we produce. Why? If things were made here and brought in cash flow, we wouldn't have companies worried about making so much profit. We wouldn't be in such a deficit in the first place.
    This is a conservative viewpoint that I won't debate because I'm indifferent on picking one party.



    Quote Originally Posted by Xuzi56 View Post
    5.) We don't learn. Mostly, this goes towards more/less control on something. Particularly guns. The government things gun control will magically fix issues with guns, but will it? Well, based on studies and other countries, no. Lets look at Switzerland. Guns are plentiful. So what is the difference? Education. Requirements. Not "banning" a tool. They have proper gun control by teaching citizens how to use it. No idiot will get a firearm without knowing a clue about it. But here, you want one you got one.
    The talk about guns isn't focused on who knows how to use it and who doesn't. The governments main concern is people getting guns and shooting a school or theater. It's a 2nd amendment right that people can own guns, but where is that line drawn? If you have criminal record or mental issue?


    Quote Originally Posted by Xuzi56 View Post
    6.) Political parties. Instead of binding together to create a better America, they decide to bicker about things that really don't matter. I don't care that republicans do this or that. I don't care that democrats do that or this. Nor do I care about each of them saying that its all the other parties fault that Pogo the dancing chicken broke his break last summer. What I do care about is the future survival of the country I live in. The future for the next generation.
    See, this is just ignorant. The political parties are only doing this to win the primaries. After that they'll start agreeing with whoever was on the same party so they can win their votes over the other party. It's just politics. And again, ignorant. The future of the next generation depends on these people.



    America isn't the best but it's better than anywhere else.

  6. #5
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hunter's Window
    Posts
    738
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    106
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I think you are generalising all Americans bud. There are good things about the USA and bad. These are found in all countries. No nation is "perfect" expect some flaws bud.


    Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

    100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

  7. #6
    Xuzi56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    America isn't the best but it's better than anywhere else.
    That sentence is a contradiction. Many European countries are placed far above the USA in terms of life quality, education, healthcare, and more.

  8. #7
    venom2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Americans are good guys. But the politicians in the US... don't ever tell me about these morons.

  9. #8
    venom2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    How old are you?
    Do you have something to say on the topic? If you are really interested in my age - pm me, we'll talk about it. Otherwise, don't waste your time for a guy like me? (who is probably less educated and less intelligent lol)
    ------
    Do you mean you support these white house guys? That's truly a forceful patriotism!

  10. #9
    Cadized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching . . .
    Posts
    2,334
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    554
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    I wouldn't say the whole country is a failure, considering how advanced it is, but it sure could use some work. I'd say most middle-eastern countries are a failure.
    Calling developing countries failure. Idiot.

  11. #10
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,393
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    739
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheTofu View Post
    Calling developing countries failure. Idiot.
    Are you illiterate? I said, "I wouldn't say the whole country is a failure". Please read before you call someone an idiot.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  12. #11
    SheriffQQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Free health care doesn't mean good health care.
    ^ This.

  13. #12
    drudgenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    this is why i like trump to become president. he don't give a fuck about lobiest, because he has enough money to tell them to fuck off. if he wins, you better hang on for dear life because he's going to turn washington upside down. Hell he might even get impeached for being an outsider.

  14. #13
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by drudgenator View Post
    this is why i like trump to become president. he don't give a fuck about lobiest, because he has enough money to tell them to fuck off. if he wins, you better hang on for dear life because he's going to turn washington upside down. Hell he might even get impeached for being an outsider.
    Just because one has money doesn't mean he can rule politics and say "Now we are going to be doing things this way" - an idiot like you would think like that. And if everything was done by president alone without any consideration of other politicians and with public voting then I can consider US already dead, because the way Trump hates on Muslims and all that shenanigans gives me more than enough reasons that he is in-fact a new Adolf fucking Hitler who once upon his time brought us a unnecessary war 20 years ago. They both share similarities... And even more so how he talks down on Muslims like all muslims are terrorists then haha, if all muslims were terrorists then WE'D BE DEAD ALREADY, has ever came that to your mind?

    All in all, I think Trump is just one spoiled motherfucker who is racist little shit.
    Last edited by H!nt; 02-01-2016 at 04:06 AM.
    All opinions are my own.






  15. #14
    Itellyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Fine
    I agree with being sue happy. If you work for the government, you have to be careful what you due because someone is always looking for a lawsuit.

  16. #15
    Z-Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028°N 122.194015°W
    Posts
    1,820
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,550
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Trump is going to bring back American though. Trump ideas might be a bit "Big" and maybe some he won't be able to get congress to except with him but, i can see getting rid of some groups here and there and maybe making the US a more strict country in the boundaries of gun control giving all schools aloud to have open carry and giving that law to open carry to all states instead of just some.

    Bring it on Ted Cruz Fanz!
    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Reason USA won't legalize weed
    By ShunnyBun in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 07:24 PM
  2. [Info] Reason For Hack Failures *Might not be true
    By sabbbithcat in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 04:13 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 03:57 AM
  4. Reason why americans hate soccer.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 07:34 PM
  5. differen between Europe and USA
    By 1h1a1i in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 12:59 AM