Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    George_W.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Choking a terrorist to death
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    No one wants to live in cold, boring ass Canada. You have lumberjacks, hockey, and pancakes. No one gives a shit. Freaking cannucks.

  2. #17
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by George_W. View Post
    No one wants to live in cold, boring ass Canada. You have lumberjacks, hockey, and pancakes. No one gives a shit. Freaking cannucks.
    first off never diss hockey u mofo its the best sport hands down and canada is the least boring country so... u know i guess ur hust dumb(yes that was an america joke )

  3. #18
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by devonvanh7 View Post
    first off never diss hockey u mofo its the best sport hands down and canada is the least boring country so... u know i guess ur hust dumb(yes that was an america joke )
    hockey sux, canada is pretty boring. Its a place for old people.


  4. #19
    shadowstep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada Eh?
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by S7-Karbon View Post

    A picture is always worth a thousand words.

    /thread
    I just have to comment on this piece of shit...

    Ok. Canada is not uninhabited, europe pwns... you're the pussy, the USA is fucked up economically atm, and... dont bash the middle east im iranian you asshole.

    Back to the actual topic... Canada FTW!
    Last edited by shadowstep; 06-04-2010 at 03:41 PM.

  5. #20
    Lizanje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    339
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Epic fail.. FUCKING EPIC!!!! THE WORLD IS A FUCKING BOMB HOLE!! GET OVER!! There aint any best country! There are only good ones.. And those are Arab countries, Korea, USA, Russia AND FUCKING AWSOMENESS GERMANY because when the war comes they have nukes and these countries are more advanced than any other! And chineese for making cheap paintball balls/guns

  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizanje View Post
    Epic fail.. FUCKING EPIC!!!! THE WORLD IS A FUCKING BOMB HOLE!! GET OVER!! There aint any best country! There are only good ones.. And those are Arab countries, Korea, USA, Russia AND FUCKING AWSOMENESS GERMANY because when the war comes they have nukes and these countries are more advanced than any other! And chineese for making cheap paintball balls/guns
    Uhm.......arab countries fail. Not the people per se, but the governments fail.


  7. #22
    MvRouC12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Stalking Choobs
    Posts
    1,693
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    246
    My Mood
    Brooding
    If america sucks so bad, why does everyone come here? And our economy sucks because of illegal immigrants. And for all of you Eh fags. 90 % of Canadians live on the united state border -.- sooo Usa ftw.


    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post


    By stop playing AVA untill brasilian server comes.

    Do you guys really need to ruin EVERY game?


  8. #23
    Injection's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    265
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystenzOr View Post
    Australia?
    You can tease us, but you know we have a stable economy
    Australia is the best country ATM. Their only problem is sporadic kangaroo attacks going viral... and that one racist KFC commercial...





    Quote Originally Posted by SSK.Darken View Post
    If america sucks so bad, why does everyone come here? And our economy sucks because of illegal immigrants. And for all of you Eh fags. 90 % of Canadians live on the united state border -.- sooo Usa ftw.
    Are you a fucking idiot? Illegal immigrants didn't screw over the economy, fucktards like you screwed it over.




    Quote Originally Posted by George_W. View Post
    No one wants to live in cold, boring ass Canada. You have lumberjacks, hockey, and pancakes. No one gives a shit. Freaking cannucks.
    1. Over 90% of America's wood comes from the midwest, not canada. (Even certain types or redwood.)
    2. Lumberjack is a term from the 1900's fucktard.
    Last edited by Injection; 06-05-2010 at 01:43 PM.

  9. #24
    Injection's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    265
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by powpowpow21 View Post
    Americans fail period.
    "America is the worst country in the world, except for all the rest."

    What America has done in 250 years, is amazing. Rebels from 13 small colonies took on, and beat, the greatest super power in the world, and grew to become the new world superpower. American perseverance and strength is something EVERY country strives for, whether they admit it or not.



    Last edited by Injection; 06-05-2010 at 02:05 PM.

  10. #25
    reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Deep South
    Posts
    5,249
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    1,077
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Injection View Post

    Australia is the best country ATM. Their only problem is sporadic kangaroo attacks going viral... and that one racist KFC commercial..
    Wow that's the first time I have heard an American say a good thing about the United States of Australia

    2 weeks ago there was a horny kangaroo here trying to mate with female tourists, that's just funny..

    http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...-1225866507126

  11. #26
    asasasas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between ya legs! ;D
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Chatty
    U guys never talk bout singapore.
    Its Afixus not asasasas!!




  12. #27
    miki08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,428
    Reputation
    -6
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Asleep
    israel now that an easy one
    -

  13. #28
    powpowpow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NO WHERE AND EVERYWHERE
    Posts
    408
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    Like I said america fails, too many lazy people their, same with canada ( and im Canadian)
    and too many egotistic bastards too aka Empire/SSK.

  14. #29
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by powpowpow21 View Post
    Like I said america fails, too many lazy people their, same with canada ( and im Canadian)
    and too many egotistic bastards too aka Empire/SSK.
    You just bitch about everything don't you?


  15. #30
    powpowpow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NO WHERE AND EVERYWHERE
    Posts
    408
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    little hypocritical dont you think?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 09:12 AM
  2. Best country in the world
    By Scruffy in forum General
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 08:43 AM
  3. Best Hack In The World ! ( PRivate Server Only V.55)
    By Gigit in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 03:04 PM
  4. best sig in the world
    By braccini8 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 01:31 AM
  5. The Best Hack On the world
    By k0nr4d3k13 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 06:35 AM