Poll: Do you support Universal Health Care?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    in canada they have HUGE taxations on everything, they have two taxes when you buy something, but thats a country 32 million. We have a country of 300+million, so raising so a tax raise wont be too bad on our pockets since each person has to pay less than Canadians do

  2. #17
    chc18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Whatever Dude. Think of all those Health and Life Insurance Agenecies, and their Workers, they will all go out of Business. Putting Health Insurance out of Business, is like Putting GM Out of Business, there are So Many People working for it. They Build ScyScarpers just for Health Insurance Companies. Besides, we Shouldnt Have to Leechof the Governtment, we are a Rich Nation, they Need there Money for Other Things, if Homeless and Beggers Cannot Afford Heath Insurance, its Their Fault. Isnt Wellfair Enough?

  3. #18
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    its not leeching, WE PAY FOR IT, its much better that way, alot of people don't get coverage because of the way our government has healthcare set up, or its difficult for families to get healthcare through their jobs (half the paycheck is gone). It's beneficial to the country and alot of the baby boomers are going to need healthcare because they are going to be in retirement when we are in our 30's

  4. #19
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    in canada they have HUGE taxations on everything, they have two taxes when you buy something, but thats a country 32 million. We have a country of 300+million, so raising so a tax raise wont be too bad on our pockets since each person has to pay less than Canadians do
    yeah we have 2 taxations on everything...but it still only adds up to 14 percent


    chc, youre an idiot. almost every other 1st world country in the world has free health care...and they arent having an economic crisis. stop believing everything your government tells you


    and sorry, i didnt know that if you couldnt afford to spend 400k a week, you dont seserve health care
    Last edited by ace76543; 07-14-2007 at 01:54 AM.

  5. #20
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,513
    If Al Gore was president, America wouldn't be the shit hole that it now is. Michael Moore brought up a good point about this president. It's taken him longer to secure a road from the capital in Baghdad to the Airport in Baghdad than it took FDR to defeat the Japanese, Germans, and Italians. That's pretty sad. Even though times have changed, and so have tactics, we are fighting Iraqi Insurgents that more or less have 20 year old technology from the Gulf Era. There is no excuse.

    If Al Gore was president, we'd damn as sure have Universal Health Care, and wouldn't have Dicky and W trying to turn this country into a fucking fascist/dictatorship.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  6. #21
    CanadianIsAMentalDisorder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    If Al Gore was president, America wouldn't be the shit hole that it now is. Michael Moore brought up a good point about this president. It's taken him longer to secure a road from the capital in Baghdad to the Airport in Baghdad than it took FDR to defeat the Japanese, Germans, and Italians. That's pretty sad. Even though times have changed, and so have tactics, we are fighting Iraqi Insurgents that more or less have 20 year old technology from the Gulf Era. There is no excuse.

    If Al Gore was president, we'd damn as sure have Universal Health Care, and wouldn't have Dicky and W trying to turn this country into a fucking fascist/dictatorship.
    4 Years to defeat Japan, Russia was the one who really defeated Germany, Italy surrendered in 2 Years, it took 2 1/2 years, only reason Italy Surrendered was because coup d'etat. At least you got one right. Bush is a neoconservative which is Anti-Communism, pro CONSTITUTION.

  7. #22
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    What is it with you and long, useless names?

  8. #23
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,513
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianIsAMentalDisorder View Post
    4 Years to defeat Japan, Russia was the one who really defeated Germany, Italy surrendered in 2 Years, it took 2 1/2 years, only reason Italy Surrendered was because coup d'etat. At least you got one right. Bush is a neoconservative which is Anti-Communism, pro CONSTITUTION.
    Russia didn't defeat Germany, it would of got it's ass wooped if the Americans stopped their plans by creating a two front war by attacking from France, and Italy fell in 7 days to the Americans, Italy didn't surrender, Mussolini went into hiding when the allies defeated Italy, the coup d'etat happened when he tried to hide as a Italian freedom fighter, learn your history. Japan was the hardest problem, and the only reason main land China didn't fall was because the Indians defended Central Asia, and the Americans had to use an A-Bomb to stop it totally. Once again, America basically defeated them all, and even if America was alone, they probably would win, because an attack on American soil is a self-invoked massacre. I respect conservatives somewhat, I HATE neocon's with a passion, they are fucked up in the head. It's funny you say Bush is Pro-Constitution, when he is the one violating our rights with illegal wire tapping, and shipping people off to 'Gitmo with suspended rights so they can never have a fair trial, eh? Or is it the part where he thinks Him and Dicky are bigger than the constitution and that he doesn't have to follow a subpoena and not respect checks and balances? That's not the only reason for a 28% approval rating, isn't it? I'm still waiting for those WMDs.

    Post off topic again, and once again your banned.

    ---------
    Edit: Oh, and by the way, FDR was a Democrat.
    Last edited by arunforce; 07-14-2007 at 04:15 AM.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  9. #24
    CanadianIsAMentalDisorder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Russia didn't defeat Germany, it would of got it's ass wooped if the Americans stopped their plans by creating a two front war by attacking from France, and Italy fell in 7 days to the Americans, Italy didn't surrender, Mussolini went into hiding when the allies defeated Italy, the coup d'etat happened when he tried to hide as a Italian freedom fighter, learn your history. Japan was the hardest problem, and the only reason main land China didn't fall was because the Indians defended Central Asia, and the Americans had to use an A-Bomb to stop it totally. Once again, America basically defeated them all, and even if America was alone, they probably would win, because an attack on American soil is a self-invoked massacre. I respect conservatives somewhat, I HATE neocon's with a passion, they are fucked up in the head. It's funny you say Bush is Pro-Constitution, when he is the one violating our rights with illegal wire tapping, and shipping people off to 'Gitmo with suspended rights so they can never have a fair trial, eh? Or is it the part where he thinks Him and Dicky are bigger than the constitution and that he doesn't have to follow a subpoena and not respect checks and balances? That's not the only reason for a 28% approval rating, isn't it? I'm still waiting for those WMDs.

    Post off topic again, and once again your banned.

    ---------
    Edit: Oh, and by the way, FDR was a Democrat.
    So I can't post rebuttals to your things. That ain't very fair.

    Anyways, Universal Health Care, anyways France shouldn't have Universal Health Care too much longer, if Sarkozy is a true Conservative.

    I'll start a new topic for the proof that Liberals are anti constitution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Universal Crosshair hack (Lag Program) ;)
    By josser in forum Soldier Front Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 09:41 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 01:09 PM
  3. (UVC) universal crosshair
    By donie1 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 02:06 PM
  4. [Release]Universal Semi2Burst
    By stevoflem in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 09:59 AM
  5. How big you are in the universe?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 09:50 PM