Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    King Tut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Black Lives Matter Vs Dallas Police Department

    If you are not from the united states , you might not know about the huge anti segregation group known ass Black Lives Matter,
    For what seems about a year or two the group has been protesting , causing riots, and even getting into physical altercations with Police,
    Mainly because police keep killing black males, "with out reason".

    Just recently, in this week, 5 Police officers where killed by a sniper or multiple snipers, during a black lives matter protest/riot,

    Now my Question is, Is it fair for the black community to have hate for the police and cause trouble by killing and injuring them?
    Or are the police just doing theyre job , and killing or shooting an individual in a time of fear or crisis is justified ?

    In my opinion the police are not just killing blacks , for the fuck of it , They also kill whites, But i guess they dont cover that as much
    l l

  2. #2
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Fuck #BlackLivesMatter because #AllLivesMatter (Including cops).

  3. #3
    King Tut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Fuck #BlackLivesMatter because #AllLivesMatter (Including cops).
    Thats true , but when all you hear about is blacks getting shot by cops? Rarley do you hear about anything else on the news now days.
    l l

  4. #4
    %&Ursgart23__faf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Happy
    Like I said in the previous thread related to this

    More white and hispanic people are shot and killed by police officers than black people.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to %&Ursgart23__faf For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (07-13-2016)

  6. #5
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tut View Post
    Thats true , but when all you hear about is blacks getting shot by cops? Rarley do you hear about anything else on the news now days.
    Doesn't change the fact that more white's are dying from cops without being televised.

  7. #6
    GunerLow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my mums house
    Posts
    213
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    blacklivesmatter is a joke, a long unfunny Adam Sandler joke. They wont accept facts which are literally a google click away , and continue to use slavery to justify there idiotic thinking . #blm is racist and full of unemployed nig-nogs looking for an excuse of why their lives are shit

  8. #7
    King Tut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Snoopy @Lunatic @gunnerlow http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...lled-cops-2016

    These are the statistics ,

    it says 238 whites are killed , 123 blacks (more then 50%)

    Okay your right more whites are killed? BUT whats the population difference ?? How many whites are theyre to blacks

    Total 308,745,538 100.0%
    White American 223,553,265 72.4 %
    Black American 38,929,319 12.6 %
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogr..._United_States


    12 percent! Lol less then 1/5 of the population what does that tell you?

    ahaha by the way i think adam sandler is funny as hell! but you just as there is blacks abusing the system and free loading there is also every other race doing the same thing..
    Last edited by King Tut; 07-10-2016 at 09:57 PM.
    l l

  9. #8
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tut View Post
    @Snoopy @Lunatic @gunnerlow http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...lled-cops-2016

    These are the statistics ,

    it says 238 whites are killed , 123 blacks (more then 50%)

    Okay your right more whites are killed? BUT whats the population difference ?? How many whites are theyre to blacks

    Total 308,745,538 100.0%
    White American 223,553,265 72.4 %
    Black American 38,929,319 12.6 %
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogr..._United_States


    12 percent! Lol less then 1/5 of the population what does that tell you?

    ahaha by the way i think adam sandler is funny as hell! but you just as there is blacks abusing the system and free loading there is also every other race doing the same thing..
    Then they pull out the "well statistically blacks commit more crimes" thus leading to more encounters with the police.

    Why do blacks commit more crimes you ask? ( I copy and pasted this as it explains it very well)

    Shout out to /u/Bioricky




    "If you look at low income areas across the US, like in New York or DC or Chicago or Oakland, they're mainly full of black people.

    The way schools work in the US is that county/city taxes pay for schools. If the area you live in is poor, the schools will suck, and if your schools suck, all the people who live there will stay poor and stuck there because they dont have the money to move out. Generations of poor people all stuck in the same place breed crime. Its a stupid feedback loop.

    This is also why so many of them are victims and killing each other, they're stuck in the stupid feedback loop.

    "But muh normalize by income."

    Income is a factor of what Im talking about, but education is what Im saying is the difference. If someone can get me stats normalized by education level (dropped out of high school, graduated, dropped out of college, graduated, associates, bachelor's, masters, PHD, tech school, whatever) that would be interesting to see.

    "But muh 'being poor isnt an excuse to commit crimes'"

    Everyone who steals or murders or whatever should answer to the police and the legal system, obviously. But we as a society should understand the macro incentives that push more people to be more desperate and more willing to break the law. And those macro incentives have a lot to do with race, but its not an inherent characteristic of that race.

    "But muh 'what about other poor people of different races?'"

    Large groups of white poor people, for whatever reason, dont live in super dense urban settings, which creates a different kind of dynamic. Hispanic poor people have a similar dynamic, its not like we dont have a huge gang problem in some areas and high crime in LA and San Diego"


    All in all #blm movement is idiotic. Do police discriminate against blacks and do blacks receive harsher penalties for the same crimes? Yes. But going around acting like you're the sole victim of police brutality is laughable. This is what happens when you militiarise you're police of largely uneducated idiots who chose to become a policeman after Highschool.
    Last edited by Confluency; 07-10-2016 at 10:11 PM.

  10. #9
    King Tut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    so your telling me or so this guy who you copied this from is saying that due to un education? being poor, and living grouped up is the reason for crime?

    i disagree, the rich commit crimes constantly and we would never know about it because of theyre money,
    living in a dense area ofcourse brings more crime , but none of this has to do with why the police are killing black males and televising it more then whites?

    Blacks have been segrageted for years even after the civil way , and mlk . when a cop kills one who is unarmed or not putting up a fight what makes it right?

    nothing its not justified , in any way ? and then all the cops get is a paid vacation ? LOL if a cop where to kill an unarmed non resistant white male and have it telivised and recorded . That cop would get life in prison. i think black lives matter is just trying to make it equal .
    l l

  11. #10
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,348
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    729
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If you have the time, read this.
    Black Lives Matter is complete shit. It's a movement based on false statistics, twisted facts and stupidity. They cause more issues than they fix like blocking highways and ignore real problems.
    Last edited by Cohen; 07-11-2016 at 11:09 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (07-13-2016)

  13. #11
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    If you have the time, read this.
    Black Lives Matter is complete shit. It's a movement based on false statistics, twisted facts and stupidity. They cause more issues than they fix like blocking highways and ignore real problems.
    Smart man.



    OT:
    I see @Confluency seems to be part of BLM movement. Makes a whole lot of sense now.

  14. #12
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Smart man.



    OT:
    I see @Confluency seems to be part of BLM movement. Makes a whole lot of sense now.
    Clearly you don't have the brain cells to read my post. Nowhere do I agree with anything BLM do.

    But hey, who expected a Trump supporter to say reasonable things amirite?

  15. #13
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Clearly you don't have the brain cells to read my post. Nowhere do I agree with anything BLM do.

    But hey, who expected a Trump supporter to say reasonable things amirite?
    If you defend them even a little bit, you are supporting them, which you did.

  16. #14
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Lunatic

    Edit: you know what, youre right. I've realize arguing with you is the same as arguing with a wall. You make presumptive accusations in attempt to make yourself feel like you know what you're talking about.
    Last edited by Confluency; 07-13-2016 at 01:20 PM.

  17. #15
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    @Lunatic

    Edit: you know what, youre right. I've realize arguing with you is the same as arguing with a wall. You make presumptive accusations in attempt to make yourself feel like you know what you're talking about.
    Show me the statistics of how many black people use government provided lawyers compared to white people. That will answer your question for me.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 05:59 PM
  2. What I want to do to Black Lives Matter Protesters
    By Copperhorse in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-04-2016, 06:51 PM
  3. Do Black Lives matter?
    By Ethereal in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-15-2015, 11:38 PM
  4. Best Police Department In America
    By Romney in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-20-2013, 06:31 PM
  5. Los Angeles Police Department
    By Registration in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 06:51 PM