Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 137
  1. #31
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    You'd direct the blame towards Daniel S. Schwartz (The CEO), not Burger King as a whole, nor their workers earning a wage within it.


    Saying the government causes crime, is as useful as me saying there's racism in the world. It doesn't do ANYTHING, but make me look like a complaining retard. There has to be someone to blame or a group of people to blame. There's never a reason to blame an entire organization that 99% of didn't have anything to do with what you're complaining about like a little bitch.
    The KKK originally was to scare off blacks from taking peoples jobs, they did a lot of fucked up shit so we blame them as a whole not just the grand wizards. They all had a part in their actions.

    false analogy?

  2. #32
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The KKK originally was to scare off blacks from taking peoples jobs, they did a lot of fucked up shit so we blame them as a whole not just the grand wizards. They all had a part in their actions.

    false analogy?
    Nope, you're just missing the point as expected.

    Burger King isn't a group of people making decisions where they stay located. In fact I doubt the opinions of their store workers carry onto their upper management at all. The CEO and their very higher up management is, which means they should be blamed, not their honest wage workers.

    Whereas the KKK and BLM are both terrorist organizations that do operate off of the decisions and opinions of everyone within them, not just the people supposedly in charge. Thus why you can blame both of them as a GROUP and not be required to find a specific person to blame.

    You're honestly stupid and I'm going to ask you stop quoting me if you don't understand how to place blame correctly.

    As I said before, saying the government causes crime is a blanket and useless statement that does NOTHING, but make you look like a lil complaining bitch. Show me evidence of a specific part of the government or specific member of government directly causing these crimes and we'll probably agree, but you won't and probably can't, thus why you continue to make retarded generalized statements that mean NOTHING.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    Voucher (08-22-2016)

  4. #33
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Nope, you're just missing the point as expected.

    Burger King isn't a group of people making decisions where they stay located. In fact I doubt the opinions of their store workers carry onto their upper management at all. The CEO and their very higher up management is, which means they should be blamed, not their honest wage workers.

    Whereas the KKK and BLM are both terrorist organizations that do operate off of the decisions and opinions of everyone within them, not just the people supposedly in charge. Thus why you can blame both of them as a GROUP and not be required to find a specific person to blame.

    You're honestly stupid and I'm going to ask you stop quoting me if you don't understand how to place blame correctly.

    As I said before, saying the government causes crime is a blanket and useless statement that does NOTHING, but make you look like a lil complaining bitch. Show me evidence of a specific part of the government or specific member of government directly causing these crimes and we'll probably agree, but you won't and probably can't, thus why you continue to make retarded generalized statements that mean NOTHING.
    Illogical conclusion, the workers at burger king are the foundation of the company. If we boycott burgerking and do not work there then they wouldn't be making so much money they try to avoid taxes by going over seas.

    The entire company is to blame, just like the entire North Korean government is to blame for their sanctions on the country.

  5. #34
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Illogical conclusion, the workers at burger king are the foundation of the company. If we boycott burgerking and do not work there then they wouldn't be making so much money they try to avoid taxes by going over seas.

    The entire company is to blame, just like the entire North Korean government is to blame for their sanctions on the country.
    You're a delusional retard who just enjoys complaining, stop quoting me. I do not care for bitching morons.

  6. #35
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    You're a delusional retard who just enjoys complaining, stop quoting me. I do not care for bitching morons.
    Keep crying because you lost again, this is the debate section, if you can't debate don't post. Bye.

  7. #36
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Keep crying because you lost again, this is the debate section, if you can't debate don't post. Bye.

    No, you're literally sitting on your ass screaming RACISM EXISTS and doing nothing about it like a little bitch and you know it, bye.

  8. #37
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    No, you're literally sitting on your ass screaming RACISM EXISTS and doing nothing about it like a little bitch and you know it, bye.
    I'm addressing a racist, that's doing something about it, bye.

  9. #38
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I'm addressing a racist, that's doing something about it, bye.
    Lmao you're mad af because you know I'm right, bye.

  10. #39
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Lmao you're mad af because you know I'm right, bye.
    You are literally right about nothing. We just established I'm refuting your statement, so wtf you are just going to blatantly strawman?

  11. #40
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You are literally right about nothing. We just established I'm refuting your statement, so wtf you are just going to blatantly strawman?
    Mad
    As
    Fuck

  12. #41
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Mad
    As
    Fuck
    How about you stick your pinky through my belt hole sunshine?

  13. #42
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,348
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    729
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjoejohn View Post
    To you, do black lives matter more than white lives? In any form or shape, they deserve a fair hearing. I understand that lot's of whites don't like blacks, since they thin they're "dangerous". 83.2% of all blacks have significantly clean records, while only 64.5% of whites have clean records. Does statistics prove nothing to you, Lunatic? 55% of all crime that happened during the year 2015 was caused by a gang of whites, or singular people. The majority of crimes are from whites. So then why are black people inferior to whites? What makes them so much better?
    I'd just like to address the statistics you gave.
    If they are true, that means blacks and Hispanics do about 45% of the crime while only being a tiny minority compared to whites in America. Blacks would probably be doing most of that 45% while only being about 15% of the population. Whites should be doing something like 70% of the crime in America considering they are the vast majority.

    I'm not arguing with you; I'm just explaining those figures a little more in-depth.

  14. #43
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    I'd just like to address the statistics you gave.
    If they are true, that means blacks and Hispanics do about 45% of the crime while only being a tiny minority compared to whites in America. Blacks would probably be doing most of that 45% while only being about 15% of the population. Whites should be doing something like 70% of the crime in America considering they are the vast majority.

    I'm not arguing with you; I'm just explaining those figures a little more in-depth.
    Whites commit crimes as much as blacks do, the reason minorities groups are statistically higher crime rate is because our laws target them and they tend to be in economically depressed areas, which contributes to an inherit increase in crime but not all of it. For the majority it is minor infractions and discriminatory targeting of vulnerable people to get an easy arrest.

  15. #44
    Voucher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    357
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Blm is retarded. stop blocking the roads please





  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Voucher For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (08-30-2016)

  17. #45
    PTMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Whites commit crimes as much as blacks do, the reason minorities groups are statistically higher crime rate is because our laws target them and they tend to be in economically depressed areas, which contributes to an inherit increase in crime but not all of it. For the majority it is minor infractions and discriminatory targeting of vulnerable people to get an easy arrest.
    The criminal justice system is totally rigged. Over 95% of all inmates are men. Obviously the system is sexist and biased against men.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WHY DAFUG DOES EVERY POST HAVE FUCK IN IT
    By Transfixed in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 10:05 PM
  2. [Help] Please reopen my thread I have some points.
    By g0d of 0D in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:11 PM
  3. Why Dont You Have Vip?
    By Que9999 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 12:39 AM
  4. all must come and read why we dont have more hack like vip hack
    By dragonegy in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 07:12 AM
  5. why some mods have been banned ?
    By killerld in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:12 PM