Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 137
  1. #46
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Whites commit crimes as much as blacks do, the reason minorities groups are statistically higher crime rate is because our laws target them and they tend to be in economically depressed areas, which contributes to an inherit increase in crime but not all of it. For the majority it is minor infractions and discriminatory targeting of vulnerable people to get an easy arrest.
    Since this has already been bumped:

    I disagree, the laws are not predatory, at least not at a national scale.

    To me, it has everything to with with economics and job availability. Inner cities with a bleak outlook will always have higher crime rates, across the board with all races. The key determining factor is that blacks are far more likely to live in poverty than whites, thus leading straight into higher crime rates.

    On the opposite end of the spectrum, Asians commit the least crime, and are the most wealthy.

    The per capita income of each race directly correlates to their crime rate, right in a line without failing a single time.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  2. #47
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by PTMartin View Post
    The criminal justice system is totally rigged. Over 95% of all inmates are men. Obviously the system is sexist and biased against men.
    If that's satire, judges give women less harsh sentences for the same crimes as men.

  3. #48
    PTMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    If that's satire, judges give women less harsh sentences for the same crimes as men.
    That's just a bonus. The main point is the obviously unfair incarceration rate. Agreed?

  4. #49
    methodicalbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angry
    Didn't the Black Panther believe that MLKs peaceful methods were ineffective, thus they had to be more forceful (violence if required?)? Because then that seems reasonable for that group to be labeled a threat.

    Also can I have the video of the white man carrying a rifle on his back shouting it's his 2nd amendment right?

  5. #50
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by methodicalbeast View Post
    Didn't the Black Panther believe that MLKs peaceful methods were ineffective, thus they had to be more forceful (violence if required?)? Because then that seems reasonable for that group to be labeled a threat.

    Also can I have the video of the white man carrying a rifle on his back shouting it's his 2nd amendment right?
    No, I just looked and can't find it but there is about a billion other examples but not specific to the one I mentioned over and over.

    A kid in his 20s who was white was carrying a rifle or shotgun in the ghetto, he apparently had the weapon unloaded and had no ammo for it. Police even gave him ammo for his gun saying he's made him self a walking target and the gun is as good as a brick.


    Go look for it your self https://vault.fbi.gov/Black%20Panther%20Party%20

    They were simply a political movement for the mass majority. Of course with all humans some must of acted with violence. However that was not the reasoning for assassinating Black panther leaders, and raiding their protests (which they had a right to). It was to suppress black voters, the excuse was public safety. Your choice to believe what you want to believe.

    Edit: Here is the shotgun video I think.

    Last edited by Dab1996426; 09-03-2016 at 08:54 AM.

  6. #51
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Sure, because shouting "What do we want?, Dead cops! - When do we want them?, Now!" sure is getting a lot done in the sense of sorting out racial division and eliminating the small percentage of corruption within the police force that exist today.

    Black Lives Matter began with a legitimate cause and ideology, sure. But as of now is has mutated into a money/power hungry, racist group. They've done nothing but spark riots, fights, and even more racial division within the United States. Destroying innocent police's cruisers and burning down local pawn shops is not doing anything to help solve any racial issues at all. If Black Lives Matter wants to get something accomplished, then how about going out and actually helping the families that have been effected by the black on black crime/gang wars that occur most everyday in major inner-cities. Bring light to the actual issues, like the thousands of innocent black lives that are lost in Chicago every year due to black on black crime.

    I find it interesting actually that Black Lives Matter is seemingly more concerned with so called "anti-black" police officers that gun down innocent black individuals on rare occasions then the hundreds upon hundreds of black lives that are lost due to their own race.

  7. #52
    methodicalbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    No, I just looked and can't find it but there is about a billion other examples but not specific to the one I mentioned over and over.

    A kid in his 20s who was white was carrying a rifle or shotgun in the ghetto, he apparently had the weapon unloaded and had no ammo for it. Police even gave him ammo for his gun saying he's made him self a walking target and the gun is as good as a brick.


    Go look for it your self https://vault.fbi.gov/Black%20Panther%20Party%20

    They were simply a political movement for the mass majority. Of course with all humans some must of acted with violence. However that was not the reasoning for assassinating Black panther leaders, and raiding their protests (which they had a right to). It was to suppress black voters, the excuse was public safety. Your choice to believe what you want to believe.

    Edit: Here is the shotgun video I think.
    I don't know much about the black panthers so I'm not gonna pretend like I do.

    But North Carolina allows people to openly carry guns. It's legal.

  8. #53
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by methodicalbeast View Post
    I don't know much about the black panthers so I'm not gonna pretend like I do.

    But North Carolina allows people to openly carry guns. It's legal.
    Why did you even post if you don't have an argument to make? Don't strawman by telling me whats legal when I didn't argue that at all. You are the one who asked for the video.

  9. #54
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Why did you even post if you don't have an argument to make? Don't strawman by telling me whats legal when I didn't argue that at all. You are the one who asked for the video.
    I'm going to assume you looked over my post? Not sure if you care to rebuttal it.

  10. #55
    methodicalbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Why did you even post if you don't have an argument to make? Don't strawman by telling me whats legal when I didn't argue that at all. You are the one who asked for the video.
    I don't understand why you posted the video or acknowledged it initially. He's living in a place where that is allowed. It doesn't make sense to compare it to places where it is illegal to certain extents, where cops have a more cautious look on it.

    Thats like comparing cops shooting an armed man in California vs Cops ignoring an armed man in Texas. ???

  11. #56
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by methodicalbeast View Post
    I don't understand why you posted the video or acknowledged it initially. He's living in a place where that is allowed. It doesn't make sense to compare it to places where it is illegal to certain extents, where cops have a more cautious look on it.

    Thats like comparing cops shooting an armed man in California vs Cops ignoring an armed man in Texas. ???
    Because you asked for the video....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    I'm going to assume you looked over my post? Not sure if you care to rebuttal it.
    You're speaking on behalf of an entire movement. The civil rights movement was not limited only to the rights of blacks for example. BLM is just a concept people have came up with in retaliation to the disproportionate homicides of blacks. Things aren't black and white, don't attack people because of their images. Attack people based on their stance in general.

  12. #57
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Because you asked for the video....

    - - - Updated - - -



    You're speaking on behalf of an entire movement. The civil rights movement was not limited only to the rights of blacks for example. BLM is just a concept people have came up with in retaliation to the disproportionate homicides of blacks. Things aren't black and white, don't attack people because of their images. Attack people based on their stance in general.
    My point was if Black Lives Matter wants to represent itself as a positive movement, they need to change the way they are going about what they are protesting.

    Regardless, I can assure you Black Lives Matter is doing more harm than good at this point. As I stated earlier, look at the riots they have caused and/or instigated. It is literally shit storm of race baiting and the liberal media is loving it. I can assure you the majority of the American people understand that Black lives matter as much as White, Asian, and Latino lives. The movement is pointless, that is my overall point I am trying to establish.

  13. #58
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    My point was if Black Lives Matter wants to represent itself as a positive movement, they need to change the way they are going about what they are protesting.

    Regardless, I can assure you Black Lives Matter is doing more harm than good at this point. As I stated earlier, look at the riots they have caused and/or instigated. It is literally shit storm of race baiting and the liberal media is loving it. I can assure you the majority of the American people understand that Black lives matter as much as White, Asian, and Latino lives. The movement is pointless, that is my overall point I am trying to establish.
    The point is it's actually something being done about the fact blacks specifically are disproportionately criminalized and even killed. Asians and Mexicans didn't spend 2 centuries as lesser human beings for the most part. It wasn't until the 1960s blacks even had the right to vote, and it wasn't until the late 1800s they were considered actual citizens. You're completely ignorant if you think the movement is pointless. Go back to middle school.

  14. #59
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    ~snip~
    The Point Is It's Actually Something Being Done About The Fact Blacks Specifically Are Disproportionately Criminalized And Even Killed.
    Interesting you mention that blacks are "disproportionately criminalized and killed". You want to know why this is the case? Because blacks have the highest crime rate among all races in the United States, and this is taking into account the race to race population ratio. This is due to the mass amount of drug trafficking, illegal arms trading, and gang violence within lower-class African American communities. If you commit a crime, chances are you will be prosecuted and face punishment for said crime, which includes but is not limited to getting shot and/or going to prison. Now I am not ignoring the fact that corruption within the police force exist and that African Americans are effected by this to an extent, but it is not a viral issue. No one likes corruption, other than the corrupt. We all want this issue resorted, but calling for dead cops, blocking highways, and burning down local stores is not going to help anyone in any way, shape, or form.

    Asians And Mexicans Didn't Spend 2 Centuries As Lesser Human Beings For The Most Part. It Wasn't Until The 1960s Blacks Even Had The Right To Vote, And It Wasn't Until The Late 1800s They Were Considered Actual Citizens.
    No, not for the most part. However, they still did; as did the Irish and even other Caucasians. The fact that their race was once enslaved 200 years ago is not a reasonable argument for their so called "cause", and does not validate their violent and destructive "protest". This is because it is 2016 and not the 1800's anymore; there are no more slaves. African Americans have virtually more rights in America then they do anywhere else on the planet, and completely as equal of an opportunity to succeed in America as any other race. In-fact, there are still African American slaves within Africa and other parts of the world today.

    As for the right to vote and other rights that were prohibited to African Americans in and before the 1060's; this is an invalid argument as well. It is invalid because again, it is 2016 and not 1060. As much as we all hate the fact that this was an issue, it is not anymore. African Americans have the right to vote as any other American does. If this is really what BLM is concerned about, they are living in the past and again a pointless organized movement accomplishing nothing.

    You're Completely Ignorant If You Think The Movement Is Pointless. Go Back To Middle School.
    I am in no manner ignorant in regards to this subject. I know what I'm talking about. Black Lives Matter is a pointless movement and is accomplishing nothing. And nah, I think I'll stick to College.

  15. #60
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    Interesting you mention that blacks are "disproportionately criminalized and killed". You want to know why this is the case? Because blacks have the highest crime rate among all races in the United States, and this is taking into account the race to race population ratio. This is due to the mass amount of drug trafficking, illegal arms trading, and gang violence within lower-class African American communities. If you commit a crime, chances are you will be prosecuted and face punishment for said crime, which includes but is not limited to getting shot and/or going to prison. Now I am not ignoring the fact that corruption within the police force exist and that African Americans are effected by this to an extent, but it is not a viral issue. No one likes corruption, other than the corrupt. We all want this issue resorted, but calling for dead cops, blocking highways, and burning down local stores is not going to help anyone in any way, shape, or form.



    No, not for the most part. However, they still did; as did the Irish and even other Caucasians. The fact that their race was once enslaved 200 years ago is not a reasonable argument for their so called "cause", and does not validate their violent and destructive "protest". This is because it is 2016 and not the 1800's anymore; there are no more slaves. African Americans have virtually more rights in America then they do anywhere else on the planet, and completely as equal of an opportunity to succeed in America as any other race. In-fact, there are still African American slaves within Africa and other parts of the world today.

    As for the right to vote and other rights that were prohibited to African Americans in and before the 1060's; this is an invalid argument as well. It is invalid because again, it is 2016 and not 1060. As much as we all hate the fact that this was an issue, it is not anymore. African Americans have the right to vote as any other American does. If this is really what BLM is concerned about, they are living in the past and again a pointless organized movement accomplishing nothing.



    I am in no manner ignorant in regards to this subject. I know what I'm talking about. Black Lives Matter is a pointless movement and is accomplishing nothing. And nah, I think I'll stick to College.
    Yawn, http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1153479 I've already addressed your arguments a hundred times. Bottom line is you have nothing to propose to fix anything, hens why your argument is futile.

    Black lives matter is a fundamentally progressive platform, you're trying to use social stigma as a reasoning behind a social issue. Just stop.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WHY DAFUG DOES EVERY POST HAVE FUCK IN IT
    By Transfixed in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 10:05 PM
  2. [Help] Please reopen my thread I have some points.
    By g0d of 0D in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:11 PM
  3. Why Dont You Have Vip?
    By Que9999 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 12:39 AM
  4. all must come and read why we dont have more hack like vip hack
    By dragonegy in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 07:12 AM
  5. why some mods have been banned ?
    By killerld in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:12 PM