Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 137
  1. #61
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Yawn, http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1153479 I've already addressed your arguments a hundred times. Bottom line is you have nothing to propose to fix anything, hens why your argument is futile.

    Black lives matter is a fundamentally progressive platform, you're trying to use social stigma as a reasoning behind a social issue. Just stop.
    What you have just proposed to me is not an argument, regardless of how many times you have had to "address" my argument. Welcome to the world of debating, where you have to constantly repeat your points.

    My argument is not futile. Black Lives Matter is a worthless movement, and you've yet to give me any valid reason at all on why it is otherwise.

    Elaborate to me how Black Lives Matter is "progressive"? If anything, they are regressive as they are bringing up issues of the past, (slavery and rights), that have been resolved and sparking unnecessary racial tension. And no, I'm not trying to do anything other than explain why Black Lives Matter is a worthless movement. So no, I won't stop.

  2. #62
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    What you have just proposed to me is not an argument, regardless of how many times you have had to "address" my argument. Welcome to the world of debating, where you have to constantly repeat your points.

    My argument is not futile. Black Lives Matter is a worthless movement, and you've yet to give me any valid reason at all on why it is otherwise.

    Elaborate to me how Black Lives Matter is "progressive"? If anything, they are regressive as they are bringing up issues of the past, (slavery and rights), that have been resolved and sparking unnecessary racial tension. And no, I'm not trying to do anything other than explain why Black Lives Matter is a worthless movement. So no, I won't stop.
    I just gave an argument as to why black lives movement is not "worthless". Welcome to the world of debating, you must be capable of comprehending what you read in order to respond constructively. To elaborate on BLM being progressive, for centuries blacks have been targeted by the government and society as a whole. The movement literally comes from the fact blacks still have not been given equal footing as other races. The same can be said for many other ethnicities though, but specifically blacks since they make up such a large demographic in america. You're trying to dismiss an entire movement centered around the mistreatment of an entire culture on the basis they are "worthless". Please think about what you're saying before even attempting to engage in a debate, I'm just going to bet, in hindsight you'd disagree with what you're trying to say here had you been given sufficient information about the topic.

  3. #63
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    ~snip~
    I Just Gave An Argument As To Why Black Lives Movement Is Not "Worthless".
    And it's not valid. I literally just debunked it. Recap: It's not the fucking 1800's anymore silly.

    To Elaborate On BLM Being Progressive, For Centuries Blacks Have Been Targeted By The Government And Society As A Whole.
    Okay? And they aren't anymore. Blacks aren't being targeted by the government just because they commit a lot of crimes and get caught. Use some sense.

    The Movement Literally Comes From The Fact Blacks Still Have Not Been Given Equal Footing As Other Races.
    Bullshit. African Americans have literally every bit of a chance of being successful as any other race. Look at all of the successful African Americans now-a-days. There are black actors, doctors, black individuals in power, and a black president of the United States. Don't sit there and tell me every other race has "better footing" than blacks, because that is complete nonsense. I live in a community that is 80% African American and I see the opportunity they are given to get a solid education and job, yet they fail to take it due to laziness, or more-so due to a lack of effort. They don't want to put in what has to be put in to be successful. However, I am not speaking on the account of all blacks. As I've stated there are those that strive to get an education and actually try instead of cheat off of those that put in the work. Also, to quickly add in, gang culture does not help their cause either. Walking around with their pants to their knees speaking in an inaudible dialect is not going to get you very far in life either.

    You're Trying To Dismiss An Entire Movement Centered Around The Mistreatment Of An Entire Culture On The Basis They Are "Worthless".
    Now now, I never said African Americans were worthless. Lets not play that game. I stated that the Black Lives Matter movement is worthless and provided an argument to why this is so. Go take a read of it again if need-be.

    Please Think About What You're Saying Before Even Attempting To Engage In A Debate, I'm Just Going To Bet, In Hindsight You'd Disagree With What You're Trying To Say Here Had You Been Given Sufficient Information About The Topic.
    Oh I know what I'm saying, and I stand behind everything I stated and potentially and going to state. And I obviously know what I'm talking about, so please stop playing the "you are ignorant" card when I obviously have a solid understanding on the topic of discussion. You are making yourself look like a fool.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothamite For This Useful Post:

    Voucher (09-05-2016)

  5. #64
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    And it's not valid. I literally just debunked it. Recap: It's not the fucking 1800's anymore silly.



    Okay? And they aren't anymore. Blacks aren't being targeted by the government just because they commit a lot of crimes and get caught. Use some sense.



    Bullshit. African Americans have literally every bit of a chance of being successful as any other race. Look at all of the successful African Americans now-a-days. There are black actors, doctors, black individuals in power, and a black president of the United States. Don't sit there and tell me every other race has "better footing" than blacks, because that is complete nonsense. I live in a community that is 80% African American and I see the opportunity they are given to get a solid education and job, yet they fail to take it due to laziness, or more-so due to a lack of effort. They don't want to put in what has to be put in to be successful. However, I am not speaking on the account of all blacks. As I've stated there are those that strive to get an education and actually try instead of cheat off of those that put in the work. Also, to quickly add in, gang culture does not help their cause either. Walking around with their pants to their knees speaking in an inaudible dialect is not going to get you very far in life either.

    Yawn, http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1153479 I've already addressed your arguments a hundred times. Bottom line is you have nothing to propose to fix anything, hens why your argument is futile.

    Black lives matter is a fundamentally progressive platform, you're trying to use social stigma as a reasoning behind a social issue. Just stop.

    Now now, I never said African Americans were worthless. Lets not play that game. I stated that the Black Lives Matter movement is worthless and provided an argument to why this is so. Go take a read of it again if need-be.



    Oh I know what I'm saying, and I stand behind everything I stated and potentially and going to state. And I obviously know what I'm talking about, so please stop playing the "you are ignorant" card when I obviously have a solid understanding on the topic of discussion. You are making yourself look like a fool.
    The only 1080 is your train of thought. Can you not read up a few posts? Or perhaps you're literally unable to read?
    Yawn, http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1153479 I've already addressed your arguments a hundred times. Bottom line is you have nothing to propose to fix anything, hens why your argument is futile.

    Black lives matter is a fundamentally progressive platform, you're trying to use social stigma as a reasoning behind a social issue. Just stop.
    Again, I've already rebutted your argument a ton of times on these forums.

    Fuck it, you're retarded so let's bring it back.

    Blacks have been targeted by the law. How? Courts discriminate against blacks by giving them harsher punishments compared to other races, Police stop blacks far more for the same crimes that other races commit equally or greater. The result is the social issues that you are trying to argue, it's a reinforced ramification of being black. It's not about it just being blacks, it's the fact in our society it is blacks. If nothing is said, nothing will be done. Dismissing things like this leads to further conflict and ignorance. Go google fucking things, you don't even have to go to a library or a school anymore. ALL of the information is present, nobody is hiding anything yet you still fail to grasp the subject matter. I'm fucking appalled, pleb.

  6. #65
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Again, I've already rebutted your argument a ton of times on these forums.

    Fuck it, you're retarded so let's bring it back.

    Blacks have been targeted by the law. How? Courts discriminate against blacks by giving them harsher punishments compared to other races, Police stop blacks far more for the same crimes that other races commit equally or greater. The result is the social issues that you are trying to argue, it's a reinforced ramification of being black. It's not about it just being blacks, it's the fact in our society it is blacks. If nothing is said, nothing will be done. Dismissing things like this leads to further conflict and ignorance. Go google fucking things, you don't even have to go to a library or a school anymore. ALL of the information is present, nobody is hiding anything yet you still fail to grasp the subject matter. I'm fucking appalled, pleb.
    Again, I've Already Rebutted Your Argument A Ton Of Times On These Forums.
    Well rebuttal it again.

    Fuck It, You're Retarded So Let's Bring It Back.
    I see I've upset you. Lol. Typical liberal resorting to personal attacks when they have been defeated in an argument.

    Courts Discriminate Against Blacks By Giving Them Harsher Punishments Compared To Other Races, Police Stop Blacks Far More For The Same Crimes That Other Races Commit Equally Or Greater.
    Source please.

    If Nothing Is Said, Nothing Will Be Done.
    Lol, nothing is being done anyways. Give me a few examples of how BLM has positively assisted in ridding of corruption within the police force?

    I'm Fucking Appalled
    Good.

    Pleb
    Damn, that hurt my feelings.

    Everything else you said was irrelevant rambling.

  7. #66
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    Well rebuttal it again.



    I see I've upset you. Lol. Typical liberal resorting to personal attacks when they have been defeated in an argument.



    Source please.



    Lol, nothing is being done anyways. Give me a few examples of how BLM has positively assisted in ridding of corruption within the police force?



    Good.



    Damn, that hurt my feelings.

    Everything else you said was irrelevant rambling.
    Psychological projection.

    I've already provided evidence in my thread I linked you. Your argument is invalid, BLM has a valid point because blacks are without a doubt disproportionately criminalized, which majority of the fault can be blamed on the Government for our legislation targeting the black demographic.

  8. #67
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Psychological projection.

    I've already provided evidence in my thread I linked you. Your argument is invalid, BLM has a valid point because blacks are without a doubt disproportionately criminalized, which majority of the fault can be blamed on the Government for our legislation targeting the black demographic.
    You are bad at debating.

    I've Already Provided Evidence In My Thread I Linked You.
    That is not evidence. Those numbers prove nothing, other than black people are statistically bad drivers in Baltimore. Lol.

    Your Argument Is Invalid
    But why though? Restating your argument over and over again does not justify my argument to be invalid. I can go ahead and say, "You are stupid and ugly", yet this statement has no bearing until it is supported by some kind of valid evidence. So far all you've proved me as "evidence" that black people are targeted by the law were traffic stops statistics in Baltimore.

  9. #68
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    You are bad at debating.



    That is not evidence. Those numbers prove nothing, other than black people are statistically bad drivers in Baltimore. Lol.



    But why though? Restating your argument over and over again does not justify my argument to be invalid. I can go ahead and say, "You are stupid and ugly", yet this statement has no bearing until it is supported by some kind of valid evidence. So far all you've proved me as "evidence" that black people are targeted by the law were traffic stops statistics in Baltimore.
    I've already shifted the burden of proof off of my self by giving you a thread I've made in the past addressing the exact same thing with evidence to support it. You're dismissing the evidence without any reason, now the burden of proof shifts onto you. Prove your assertion is true, how is my threads evidence "worthless", If blacks are just "bad drivers" then why do whites commit the same crimes but are not arrested or even pulled over for it nearly as much as the blacks.

    Actually go back and read the thread instead of continuing to make a strawman argument, I hope you don't believe you've actually made a constructive response. All you've done here is: "I don't care about evidence because it does not support my position". What you're doing is called Hitchens Razor in Epistemology, I'm just going to assume you aren't aware of that, or perhaps you can't even fathom what you are doing. (It's not complex at all, 5 year old can create a sound argument)

    Edit: Also, more psychological projection! You're not very cautious are you?
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 09-05-2016 at 11:30 AM.

  10. #69
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I've already shifted the burden of proof off of my self by giving you a thread I've made in the past addressing the exact same thing with evidence to support it. You're dismissing the evidence without any reason, now the burden of proof shifts onto you. Prove your assertion is true, how is my threads evidence "worthless", If blacks are just "bad drivers" then why do whites commit the same crimes but are not arrested or even pulled over for it nearly as much as the blacks.

    Actually go back and read the thread instead of continuing to make a strawman argument, I hope you don't believe you've actually made a constructive response. All you've done here is: "I don't care about evidence because it does not support my position". What you're doing is called Hitchens Razor in Epistemology, I'm just going to assume you aren't aware of that, or perhaps you can't even fathom what you are doing. (It's not complex at all, 5 year old can create a sound argument)

    Edit: Also, more psychological projection! You're not very cautious are you?
    If Blacks Are Just "Bad Drivers" Then Why Do Whites Commit The Same Crimes But Are Not Arrested Or Even Pulled Over For It Nearly As Much As The Blacks.
    God you are stupid aren't you. How do you know that there are white drivers who commit the same amount of driving infractions/crimes as blacks if they don't get pulled over?

    Actually Go Back And Read The Thread Instead Of Continuing To Make A Strawman Argument, I Hope You Don't Believe You've Actually Made A Constructive Response. - What You're Doing Is Called Hitchens Razor In Epistemology, I'm Just Going To Assume You Aren't Aware Of That, Or Perhaps You Can't Even Fathom What You Are Doing.
    Not making a Strawman Argument or Hitchens Razor in Epistemology in any sense. I've proved evidence to why Black Lives Matter is worthless. So stop making up excuses for you not being able to provide valid evidence of your claims. And yes, I know I made a constructive argument because you've yet to debunk it at all. My argument paraphrased is that Black Lives Matter is fucking worthless. They are worthless because they aren't doing shit to help their cause. Fucking rioting, blocking highways, and calling for dead cops is doing absolutely nothing to solve any racial division in America; it is only sparking it. If you can't comprehend this, you are by definition an idiot.

    Edit: Also, More Psychological Projection! You're Not Very Cautious Are You?
    *Sigh*

  11. #70
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    God you are stupid aren't you. How do you know that there are white drivers who commit the same amount of driving infractions/crimes as blacks if they don't get pulled over?



    Not making a Strawman Argument or Hitchens Razor in Epistemology in any sense. I've proved evidence to why Black Lives Matter is worthless. So stop making up excuses for you not being able to provide valid evidence of your claims. And yes, I know I made a constructive argument because you've yet to debunk it at all. My argument paraphrased is that Black Lives Matter is fucking worthless. They are worthless because they aren't doing shit to help their cause. Fucking rioting, blocking highways, and calling for dead cops is doing absolutely nothing to solve any racial division in America; it is only sparking it. If you can't comprehend this, you are by definition an idiot.



    *Sigh*



    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1153479


    The burden of proof is on you still. Please explain how everything that you disagree with (BLM, NYtimes reports) are "worthless"?

    All you're doing here now is making an ad hominem, you don't even grasp the fact you've continued to repeat an unsound argument do you? I'm not insutling you, now shut the fuck up pleb. You have no reason to be upset and post irrationally. Stop for a second and actually think this through, you're originally saying BLM is worthless, then when I give you a supporting reason why BLM is a positive movement you dismiss the actual evidence behind it. Then refuse to give any counter evidence as to why it's not credible. If you'd actually read my thread you would see I have far more proof to stand on than your empty opinion about everything being worthless.

    Edit: Again, this is not a direct argument so stop treating it as such. Do you want me to post my entire OP or reiterate it for you? I really hope you're a child, because if you're not then this is just sad.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 09-05-2016 at 01:10 PM.

  12. #71
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post


    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1153479


    The burden of proof is on you still. Please explain how everything that you disagree with (BLM, NYtimes reports) are "worthless"?

    All you're doing here now is making an ad hominem, you don't even grasp the fact you've continued to repeat an unsound argument do you? I'm not insutling you, now shut the fuck up pleb. You have no reason to be upset and post irrationally. Stop for a second and actually think this through, you're originally saying BLM is worthless, then when I give you a supporting reason why BLM is a positive movement you dismiss the actual evidence behind it. Then refuse to give any counter evidence as to why it's not credible. If you'd actually read my thread you would see I have far more proof to stand on than your empty opinion about everything being worthless.

    Edit: Again, this is not a direct argument so stop treating it as such. Do you want me to post my entire OP or reiterate it for you? I really hope you're a child, because if you're not then this is just sad. I've actually been apart of this forum since 2011. This is just a new account because my other one got lost and I don't really care to get it back.
    Lol. This is great.

    The Burden Of Proof Is On You Still. Please Explain How Everything That You Disagree With (BLM, NYtimes Reports) Are "Worthless"?
    I just did. Are you blind and an idiot?

    I'm Not Insutling You, Now Shut The Fuck Up Pleb.
    The fact that you are calling me a pleb, most likely due to my low post count and this being my new account, is actually kind of sad. You probably think you are some kind of big guy around here, huh?

    You Have No Reason To Be Upset And Post Irrationally.
    I'm not upset. Where did you get this notion?

    Then When I Give You A Supporting Reason Why BLM Is A Positive Movement You Dismiss The Actual Evidence Behind It.
    But there is no actual evidence behind it, that's the thing. Regardless, I referenced this "evidence" a couple times now yet you just ignore it anyways. Traffic stops mean shit. There, is that easier to understand?

    Then Refuse To Give Any Counter Evidence As To Why It's Not Credible.
    Really?

    Me:
    They are worthless because they aren't doing shit to help their cause. Fucking rioting, blocking highways, and calling for dead cops is doing absolutely nothing to solve any racial division in America; it is only sparking it.
    Regardless of this statement, BLM hasn't done anything to benefit their cause anyways. Give me three things they have change for the good of African Americans since they were established as an active group? And don't give me some bullshit like "They brought light to everyday issues they face", because every race has the exact same issues. Black people aren't exclusive to mistreatment by the police force.

    Really Hope You're A Child, Because If You're Not Then This Is Just Sad.
    An idiot calling me a child has no bearing on me, trust me.
    Last edited by Gothamite; 09-05-2016 at 03:01 PM.

  13. #72
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    Lol. This is great.



    I just did. Are you blind and an idiot?



    The fact that you are calling me a pleb, most likely due to my low post count and this being my new account, is actually kind of sad. You probably think you are some kind of big guy around here, huh?



    I'm not upset. Where did you get this notion?



    But there is no actual evidence behind it, that's the thing. Regardless, I referenced this "evidence" a couple times now yet you just ignore it anyways. Traffic stops mean shit. There, is that easier to understand?



    Really?

    Me:


    Regardless of this statement, BLM hasn't done anything to benefit their cause anyways. Give me three things they have change for the good of African Americans since they were established as an active group? And don't give me some bullshit like "They brought light to everyday issues they face", because every race has the exact same issues. Black people aren't exclusive to mistreatment by the police force.



    An idiot calling me a child has no bearing on me, trust me.
    Lol, I'm sorry for offending you pleb.

    Here is my evidence for the third time: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1153479 sources are included.

  14. #73
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Lol, I'm sorry for offending you pleb.

    Here is my evidence for the third time: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1153479 sources are included.
    Don't pretend you offended me. I don't get offended by brainwashed liberal idiots.

    And again, that thread proves nothing.

    In conclusion, all I got out of this "debate" is that you are an idiot and a horrible debater.

  15. #74
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    Don't pretend you offended me. I don't get offended by brainwashed liberal idiots.

    And again, that thread proves nothing.

    In conclusion, all I got out of this "debate" is that you are an idiot and a horrible debater.
    So do you mind explaining why oh glorious master? Why does what I stated in that thread about blacks being more prone to criminalization despite committing crimes equally? Remember, this is an argument regarding why BLM is important, the original argument here is why BLM is worthless. Now that I've provided and argument with evidence (blacks far more criminalized, other races commit crime same amount), can you please refute it?

  16. #75
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    So do you mind explaining why oh glorious master? Why does what I stated in that thread about blacks being more prone to criminalization despite committing crimes equally? Remember, this is an argument regarding why BLM is important, the original argument here is why BLM is worthless. Now that I've provided and argument with evidence (blacks far more criminalized, other races commit crime same amount), can you please refute it?
    It does not take a fucking genius to figure out why blacks have a higher arrest rate. They commit more crimes and violate more road rules, thus they are arrested and prosecuted for doing so. Jesus fuck, you are thick.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WHY DAFUG DOES EVERY POST HAVE FUCK IN IT
    By Transfixed in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 10:05 PM
  2. [Help] Please reopen my thread I have some points.
    By g0d of 0D in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:11 PM
  3. Why Dont You Have Vip?
    By Que9999 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 12:39 AM
  4. all must come and read why we dont have more hack like vip hack
    By dragonegy in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 07:12 AM
  5. why some mods have been banned ?
    By killerld in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:12 PM