Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 137
  1. #76
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,615
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    It does not take a fucking genius to figure out why blacks have a higher arrest rate. They commit more crimes and violate more road rules, thus they are arrested and prosecuted for doing so. Jesus fuck, you are thick.
    You're small minded as fuck for not giving a reason why. I've went in depth as to why this is the case, not only because of sociological problems but because of sociology problems.

    Seriously, watch your mouth kid. You're speaking to a grown man who actually cares about these issues while you ignorantly spew autistic (repetitive) opinions.

    Just to address your silly argument, they do not commit more road crimes, or even drug crimes as much or equally as whites/other races. According to my evidence, they commit crimes equally or less than whites specifically. You've chosen to ignore this, now foh until you can debate lol.

    I'm guessing you're less than 16, maybe 13 or 14 at most. I'm actually very good with predicting age groups, let me know if I'm right.

  2. #77
    PTMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The point is it's actually something being done about the fact blacks specifically are disproportionately criminalized and even killed.
    And what about the fact that men that are disproportionately incarcerated!! 95%+ of prisoners are men!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post

    Blacks have been targeted by the law. How? Courts discriminate against blacks by giving them harsher punishments compared to other races, Police stop blacks far more for the same crimes that other races commit equally or greater.
    It's 100 times worse for men!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    It does not take a fucking genius to figure out why blacks have a higher arrest rate. They commit more crimes and violate more road rules, thus they are arrested and prosecuted for doing so. Jesus fuck, you are thick.
    Wait, are you suggesting the reason why men are are disproportionately incarcerated is because they commit most of the crimes? That can't be right. Misandrist!

  3. #78
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,615
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by PTMartin View Post
    And what about the fact that men that are disproportionately incarcerated!! 95%+ of prisoners are men!



    It's 100 times worse for men!



    Wait, are you suggesting the reason why men are are disproportionately incarcerated is because they commit most of the crimes? That can't be right. Misandrist!
    You went full retarded. Gender discrimination is much less broad than racial discrimination, not to mention races are both men and women...

    So I guess black men discrimination is just irrelevant rather worthless right? fucking stupid kid.

  4. #79
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You're small minded as fuck for not giving a reason why. I've went in depth as to why this is the case, not only because of sociological problems but because of sociology problems.

    Seriously, watch your mouth kid. You're speaking to a grown man who actually cares about these issues while you ignorantly spew autistic (repetitive) opinions.

    Just to address your silly argument, they do not commit more road crimes, or even drug crimes as much or equally as whites/other races. According to my evidence, they commit crimes equally or less than whites specifically. You've chosen to ignore this, now foh until you can debate lol.

    I'm guessing you're less than 16, maybe 13 or 14 at most. I'm actually very good with predicting age groups, let me know if I'm right.
    You're Small Minded As Fuck For Not Giving A Reason Why. I've Went In Depth As To Why This Is The Case, Not Only Because Of Sociological Problems But Because Of Sociology Problems.
    No I'm not. And I gave a reason, multiple actually. Read.

    Seriously, Watch Your Mouth Kid. You're Speaking To A Grown Man Who Actually Cares About These Issues While You Ignorantly Spew Autistic (Repetitive) Opinions.
    Wow. You are a specially kind of idiot, aren't you? I'm not a kid, I'm an adult. Calling me a kid will not trigger me either as it is a childish form of insulting someone. And no, I won't watch my fucking mouth. I'll call you what you are, a brainwashed idiot pseudo intellect that thinks he is the shit.

    I'm Guessing You're Less Than 16, Maybe 13 Or 14 At Most.
    Again with the petty sad attempt to annoy me with such childish, unoriginal insults. "Haha you fucking 12 year old!!111"

    Wow, that really hurt man. Please don't call me 13 again.

    After browsing some of your other threads I see that no one likes you at all, and for good reason. You will probably get banned soon.

  5. #80
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,615
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    No I'm not. And I gave a reason, multiple actually. Read.



    Wow. You are a specially kind of idiot, aren't you? I'm not a kid, I'm an adult. Calling me a kid will not trigger me either as it is a childish form of insulting someone. And no, I won't watch my fucking mouth. I'll call you what you are, a brainwashed idiot pseudo intellect that thinks he is the shit.



    Again with the petty sad attempt to annoy me with such childish, unoriginal insults. "Haha you fucking 12 year old!!111"

    Wow, that really hurt man. Please don't call me 13 again.

    After browsing some of your other threads I see that no one likes you at all, and for good reason. You will probably get banned soon.
    You do not start a sentence with a coordinating conjunction you fucking retard...

    I'm calling you a child because most children act the way you are acting. The fact you are not just proves how detrimentaldetrimental you are to society.

    You haven't addressed the argument at all, stop trolling my thread pleb. Last chance before you get ignored.

  6. #81
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You do not start a sentence with a coordinating conjunction you fucking retard...

    I'm calling you a child because most children act the way you are acting. The fact you are not just proves how detrimentaldetrimental you are to society.

    You haven't addressed the argument at all, stop trolling my thread pleb. Last chance before you get ignored.
    You Do Not Start A Sentence With A Coordinating Conjunction You Fucking Retard...
    What are you talking about now.

    I'm Calling You A Child Because Most Children Act The Way You Are Acting. The Fact You Are Not Just Proves How Detrimentaldetrimental You Are To Society.
    I'm not acting like a child. How so? Because I called out Black Lives Matter for what it is? And I'm not being discriminatory in any sense. Don't use the race card buddy, it won't work on me.

    You Haven't Addressed The Argument At All, Stop Trolling My Thread Pleb. Last Chance Before You Get Ignored.
    Lol, typical. You feel defeated in this debate so you claim I am trolling. Oh please. You and I both know I am not trolling. Black Lives Matter is worthless because they are accomplishing nothing positive for their race. You still have yet to provide me even one example of how they have benefited their cause. And like I care if you were to ignore me. You are seemingly the most infamous member on these forums, so you would be doing me a favor quite frankly.

    When I get back from my college classes today, I will create a lengthy detailed thread on why Black Lives Matter is worthless and how they are not helping their cause at all.

  7. #82
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,615
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    What are you talking about now.



    I'm not acting like a child. How so? Because I called out Black Lives Matter for what it is? And I'm not being discriminatory in any sense. Don't use the race card buddy, it won't work on me.



    Lol, typical. You feel defeated in this debate so you claim I am trolling. Oh please. You and I both know I am not trolling. Black Lives Matter is worthless because they are accomplishing nothing positive for their race. You still have yet to provide me even one example of how they have benefited their cause. And like I care if you were to ignore me. You are seemingly the most infamous member on these forums, so you would be doing me a favor quite frankly.

    When I get back from my college classes today, I will create a lengthy detailed thread on why Black Lives Matter is worthless and how they are not helping their cause at all.
    Don't know what a coordinating conjunction is huh? Yeah you're a child, even if you are a grown man in his late 30s, you have less knowledge then a middle school student - in america.

    You said BLM is worthless because a handful of people have given it a bad image, even after I've given you plenty of evidence to support the claim it is a positive movement, you even dismiss that evidence as worthless with no reasoning at all.

    I don't feel defeated in anyway, because I know I've proven you wrong. BLM is not worthless, blacks specifically have been discriminated against for centuries. It's a movement in retaliation to the disproportionate criminalization and killing of black people. You completely dismiss this as "worthless", even when I have evidence to support it. That's not how you argue, you simply do not know how to uphold a rational argument. Again, BLM is a positive movement because it has brought attention to the fact blacks are discriminated against in society far more than any other race.


    You can do whatever you want kiddie, just realize you are the one the burden of proof has shifted to. For 3 posts now you've refused to provide any substance for your claim of it being worthless, you also refused to provide any reasoning let alone evidence for your claims about mine being worthless, just like the entire movement apparently is according to you. To begin with your entire argument is a logical fallacy, the very fact you do not see this is further proof you have no concept of what you are actually saying here. The argument BLM is worthless is an argumentum ad lapidem, the fact when the burden of proof shifted to you and you refused to do so, just further expresses your lack of knowledge on this subject.

  8. #83
    PTMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You went full retarded. Gender discrimination is much less broad than racial discrimination, not to mention races are both men and women..
    95%+ of all prisoners are men! Are 95% of all prisoners black?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    So I guess black men discrimination is just irrelevant rather worthless right? fucking stupid kid.
    Why worry about that when gender discrimination is 100 times worse? Men would be way better off if the system was biased against them only at the same level it's biased against blacks!

  9. #84
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,615
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by PTMartin View Post
    95%+ of all prisoners are men! Are 95% of all prisoners black?


    Why worry about that when gender discrimination is 100 times worse? Men would be way better off if the system was biased against them only at the same level it's biased against blacks!
    Since you don't even know what a coordinating conjuction is, I'm just going to assume you have no clue what a false equivalence is. Maybe somehow through context you'll be able to logically understand it... doubt it though pleb.

    This isn't a gender issue, what is your problem? Do you not know blacks can be both male and female? How can you possibly be this stupid? You must be a child, there is no other way around it.

  10. #85
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    ~snip~
    Don't Know What A Coordinating Conjunction Is Huh? Yeah You're A Child, Even If You Are A Grown Man In His Late 30s, You Have Less Knowledge Then A Middle School Student - In America.
    Yes I know that a coordinating conjunction is. What I don't know is why the fuck you give a shit. It's the internet. Stop being a fucking grammar nazi. If spelling and grammar was really that important, I would of pointed out the numerous spelling errors that you have included in your previous post. Stop attempting to shift the focus here. And you know nothing of my intellect.

    You Said BLM Is Worthless Because A Handful Of People Have Given It A Bad Image, Even After I've Given You Plenty Of Evidence To Support The Claim It Is A Positive Movement, You Even Dismiss That Evidence As Worthless With No Reasoning At All.
    But it's not just a handful of people, it is a majority of the organized group. Riots have sparks 10s of times now because of them and they have done no good what-so-ever. Again, you still fail to provide any examples of them doings anything remotely good for their cause.

    Again, BLM Is A Positive Movement Because It Has Brought Attention To The Fact Blacks Are Discriminated Against In Society Far More Than Any Other Race.
    But that's not a valid reason why it's a valid movement. Fucking hell you are an idiot. Everyone knows that blacks have had a history of mistreatment, that's nothing new. If they want change, then rioting and causing chaos is not going to do shit.

    You Can Do Whatever You Want Kiddie
    Another petty attempt to aggravate me with childish insults. You are not a grown adult.

    Just Realize You Are The One The Burden Of Proof Has Shifted To. For 3 Posts Now You've Refused To Provide Any Substance For Your Claim Of It Being Worthless
    Okay, for the last time; I did provide reasoning to why they are worthless. Again, all they fucking do is riot, call for dead cops, and spark racial division within communities that were peaceful to begin with. The only reason Black Lives Matter exist is for it's leaders to make money, because they are racking in thousands from all the attention, and to give the already thugs a "reason" to violate the law; i.e burn down buildings, destroy cruisers, riot, etc. Do I really need to provide a video or something just for you to see this for yourself? There is no other "proof" or "evidence" to further prove my point here.

    At this point you are just screwing with me most likely. You know what you're doing.

  11. #86
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,615
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    Yes I know that a coordinating conjunction is. What I don't know is why the fuck you give a shit. It's the internet. Stop being a fucking grammar nazi. If spelling and grammar was really that important, I would of pointed out the numerous spelling errors that you have included in your previous post. Stop attempting to shift the focus here. And you know nothing of my intellect.



    But it's not just a handful of people, it is a majority of the organized group. Riots have sparks 10s of times now because of them and they have done no good what-so-ever. Again, you still fail to provide any examples of them doings anything remotely good for their cause.



    But that's not a valid reason why it's a valid movement. Fucking hell you are an idiot. Everyone knows that blacks have had a history of mistreatment, that's nothing new. If they want change, then rioting and causing chaos is not going to do shit.



    Another petty attempt to aggravate me with childish insults. You are not a grown adult.



    Okay, for the last time; I did provide reasoning to why they are worthless. Again, all they fucking do is riot, call for dead cops, and spark racial division within communities that were peaceful to begin with. The only reason Black Lives Matter exist is for it's leaders to make money, because they are racking in thousands from all the attention, and to give the already thugs a "reason" to violate the law; i.e burn down buildings, destroy cruisers, riot, etc. Do I really need to provide a video or something just for you to see this for yourself? There is no other "proof" or "evidence" to further prove my point here.

    At this point you are just screwing with me most likely. You know what you're doing.
    "You Do Not Start A Sentence With A Coordinating Conjunction You Fucking Retard...

    What are you talking about now. "


    You're basing your assumption on non-factual information. Do you have a credible polling of the black demographic who align with BLM being in part with these things? I'm telling you what the fundamental reasoning and point behind the movement is, equality for black people.


    Every group of humans will riot and cause chaos given the right circumstances, the reason for riots or chaos is because of injustice, BLM is an outlet for that injustice to take fold. All you're doing is associating retaliation with a political movement. Also "that's nothing new" is dismissal of the reality. This is why you fundamentally are retarded kid, you aren't even a pleb you're a peasant. Go get a girl friend, go experience life. You apparently are far to naive to understand how human beings cooperate.

    "all they do is riot, call for dead cops, and spark racial division within communities", that's a generalization on behalf of a small majority of the entire black demographic. Fact is many places were prone to this sort of uncivil action, however they did not engage in it. The reason for certain places doing this is simply because of the injustice people were subjected to.



    You're a child, I should really analyze this reasoning because I tend to be very accurate with these things. I think we're done here, you can stop shitposting now pleb.

    - - - Updated - - -

    also in regards to your profile comment, pseudo intellect means you have to literally establish some sort of intelligence for it to be faked... This literally fucking means I displayed genuine intellect towards you, and you acknowledged it, but then disregarded it as "worthless".

    As I said 3 times before, this is psychological projection. You're aware of your faults but are choosing to disbelieve them. You by definition cannot be more stupid. This is exactly why I claim you're a child, you're displaying extremely immature conduct. Pleb.

  12. #87
    PTMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Since You Don't Even Know What A Coordinating Conjuction Is,
    Ah, so this is about grammar now. Cool. Do you know what the rules for capitalization of words are? Oh, and how about spelling? What exactly is "Conjuction"?

    This Isn't A Gender Issue, What Is Your Problem?
    I get it. It's a grammar and spelling topic.

    Do You Not Know Blacks Can Be Both Male And Female?
    Wait, we are back to discrimination? Stay on topic! Anyway, the point is that the fact that 95% of prisoners are men absolutely confirms your point that the system is rigged! Gender discrimination against men is just so much worse than racial discrimination!

    How Can You Possibly Be This Stupid? You Must Be A Child, There Is No Other Way Around It.
    Hey bro, I'm on your side. The system is rigged! The stats prove it! But what's with the ad hominems? The only person I know that calls other people "kid" or child is that homeless old guy down by the liquor store.


  13. #88
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,615
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by PTMartin View Post
    Ah, so this is about grammar now. Cool. Do you know what the rules for capitalization of words are? Oh, and how about spelling? What exactly is "Conjuction"?



    I get it. It's a grammar and spelling topic.



    Wait, we are back to discrimination? Stay on topic! Anyway, the point is that the fact that 95% of prisoners are men absolutely confirms your point that the system is rigged! Gender discrimination against men is just so much worse than racial discrimination!



    Hey bro, I'm on your side. The system is rigged! The stats prove it! But what's with the ad hominems? The only person I know that calls other people "kid" or child is that homeless old guy down by the liquor store.

    [IMG][/IMG]
    It isn't a gender issue, would be a conflict of coherence problem, not a grammatical problem. You're just trolling at this point.

    Discrimination is part of the topic, gender discrimination is irrelevant because we're talking about a racial issue, which is why BLM exists.

    It's not an ad hominem if I'm not attacking you, I'm making an educated assumption based on how you've responded.

    Stop posting now, you've already went full retarded.

  14. #89
    PTMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Discrimination Is Part Of The Topic, Gender Discrimination Is Irrelevant Because We're Talking About A Racial Issue, Which Is Why BLM Exists.
    I get it! BLM exists because of the racial discrimination in the system. I mean just look at how low down on the list Egyptians are on the earning scale:



    Then there's this propaganda coming out that's an obvious lie to cover up the truth:

    A Harvard economist found no evidence of racial bias in police shootings
    http://www.businessinsider.com/study...ootings-2016-7

    We know that the FBI reports 52 percent of all murders which were committed by blacks over the period from 1976 to 2005, therefore the FBI is either lying or the criminal justice system is rigged!

    Plus it even extends to sports. Black basketball players are penalized by NBA referees way more than white players!

    Let's not forget the event that really kicked off the BLM movement: "gentle giant" Mike Brown begging for his life from Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson before being shot in the street like a dog. Then that bogus video showing him robbing a store and roughing up the clerk shortly before his encounter with Officer Wilson. Next that racist Eric Holder's Justice Department concluding the whole "hands up don't shoot" story was a bald-faced lie. Finally, Officer Wilson was completely cleared in the shooting of Mike Brown when the racist investigations proved Mike Brown had violently assaulted Wilson, grabbed for his gun, and was charging the officer when Wilson shot and killed this raging behemoth.

    It's Not An Ad Hominem If I'm Not Attacking You, I'm Making An Educated Assumption Based On How You've Responded.
    It's all good bro. In my esteemed analytical analysis, supported by my expert psychological profiling, I've concluded that anyone that disagrees with me is a poo poo head.

  15. #90
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,615
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by PTMartin View Post
    I get it! BLM exists because of the racial discrimination in the system. I mean just look at how low down on the list Egyptians are on the earning scale:



    Then there's this propaganda coming out that's an obvious lie to cover up the truth:



    http://www.businessinsider.com/study...ootings-2016-7

    We know that the FBI reports 52 percent of all murders which were committed by blacks over the period from 1976 to 2005, therefore the FBI is either lying or the criminal justice system is rigged!

    Plus it even extends to sports. Black basketball players are penalized by NBA referees way more than white players!

    Let's not forget the event that really kicked off the BLM movement: "gentle giant" Mike Brown begging for his life from Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson before being shot in the street like a dog. Then that bogus video showing him robbing a store and roughing up the clerk shortly before his encounter with Officer Wilson. Next that racist Eric Holder's Justice Department concluding the whole "hands up don't shoot" story was a bald-faced lie. Finally, Officer Wilson was completely cleared in the shooting of Mike Brown when the racist investigations proved Mike Brown had violently assaulted Wilson, grabbed for his gun, and was charging the officer when Wilson shot and killed this raging behemoth.



    It's all good bro. In my esteemed analytical analysis, supported by my expert psychological profiling, I've concluded that anyone that disagrees with me is a poo poo head.
    Once again, that's a false equivalence...

    You dismiss sociological problems, then use sociological problems to justify your cause. Let alone I've already addressed both in many threads before. I'm done repeating the same things, if you refuse to read then I can't help you. Last chance ot make a sound argument why BLM is worthless or I'm ignoring you.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WHY DAFUG DOES EVERY POST HAVE FUCK IN IT
    By Transfixed in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 10:05 PM
  2. [Help] Please reopen my thread I have some points.
    By g0d of 0D in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:11 PM
  3. Why Dont You Have Vip?
    By Que9999 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 12:39 AM
  4. all must come and read why we dont have more hack like vip hack
    By dragonegy in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 07:12 AM
  5. why some mods have been banned ?
    By killerld in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:12 PM