Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 137
  1. #91
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    ~snip~
    Everything you are referencing will be in the thread I am working on. I probably won't have it done by tonight, sometime this week most likely.

    Other then that, my personal life is none of your concern. You are assuming I don't have friendships or a relationship, and you continue to claim I am a kid when in reality I am almost 20-years-old. Being that you are seemingly so interested in my age, my birthday is October 4th, 1996. So now you are aware I am not a child, but a young adult. Happy now?

    Also, in regards to you calling people with low post counts or a recent join date "plebs". That in itself shows what kind of a person you are in reality. Regardless, I have tens-of-thousands of post on various other forums, and the old account that I lost on here was created in 2011 so I was most likely apart of this community before you were, assuming "dab" is your first and only account.

    Also In Regards To Your Profile Comment, Pseudo Intellect Means You Have To Literally Establish Some Sort Of Intelligence For It To Be Faked... This Literally Fucking Means I Displayed Genuine Intellect Towards You, And You Acknowledged It, But Then Disregarded It As "Worthless".
    No, it defines you as a fake intellect. Also known as someone that attempts to come across as smart yet in reality they are stupid or an idiot.

    As I Said 3 Times Before, This Is Psychological Projection. You're Aware Of Your Faults But Are Choosing To Disbelieve Them. You By Definition Cannot Be More Stupid. This Is Exactly Why I Claim You're A Child, You're Displaying Extremely Immature Conduct. Pleb.
    I am not aware of any faults of mine in regards to this argument because there are none. I also don't care what you "claim", because in reality your assertion of me being a child is false. Also again with the pleb, please. You are actually acting like an upset 12-year-old for fucks sake.
    Last edited by Gothamite; 09-06-2016 at 05:12 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gothamite For This Useful Post:

    PTMartin (09-06-2016),Voucher (09-08-2016)

  3. #92
    PTMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You Dismiss Sociological Problems, Then Use Sociological Problems To Justify Your Cause. Let Alone I've Already Addressed Both In Many Threads Before. I'm Done Repeating The Same Things, If You Refuse To Read Then I Can't Help You. Last Chance Ot Make A Sound Argument Why BLM Is Worthless Or I'm Ignoring You.
    Just going by the first post, bro:

    The Point That We Have Disproportionately Criminalized Blacks. The Result Of This Over The Years Has Been A Loss Of Income For Many Families, A Loss Of A Social Bounds. The Black People Have Vastly Remained Lower Class Then The Rest Of People Because Of The Systematic Destruction Of Their Families On The Basis They Were Black.
    From the above I'm getting that the sociological problem is that blacks are being picked on and improperly incarcerated which destroys the families. Am I close? I hope so!

    My question is, how many convicts were living in a stable married relationship with the mother of their children before being sent upstate? And, what kind of positive guidance for young people comes from men who are committing enough crimes to end up in prison? Oh wait, that's right, the racist justice system sent them to prison -- they really didn't deserve to go to prison. That must also explain the out of wedlock birth rates of blacks at 72% compared to whites at 29% - the rigged justice system is snatching the black fathers up and causing a divorce before the baby is born. Shameful really.

    Finally, if keeping criminals out of prison and on the streets preserves a community’s social connections, inner cities should have thrived during the 1960s and early 1970s, when prison resources contracted sharply. Oddly, New York’s poorest neighborhoods turned around only in the 1990s, when the prison population reached its peak. Doesn't make sense.

    Also wanted to add from your first post,
    Discuss, No Irrational Behavior, Irrelevant Videos, Or Insults Please.
    Again, no insults, just educated assumptions on the character, intellect and age of those that disagree!


    Peace. Out.
    Last edited by PTMartin; 09-06-2016 at 05:19 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to PTMartin For This Useful Post:

    Gothamite (09-06-2016)

  5. #93
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by PTMartin View Post
    Just going by the first post, bro:



    From the above I'm getting that the sociological problem is that blacks are being picked on and improperly incarcerated which destroys the families. Am I close? I hope so!

    My question is, how many convicts were living in a stable married relationship with the mother of their children before being sent upstate? And, what kind of positive guidance for young people comes from men who are committing enough crimes to end up in prison? Oh wait, that's right, the racist justice system sent them to prison -- they really didn't deserve to go to prison. That must also explain the out of wedlock birth rates of blacks at 72% compared to whites at 29% - the rigged justice system is snatching the black fathers up and causing a divorce before the baby is born. Shameful really.

    Finally, if keeping criminals out of prison and on the streets preserves a community’s social connections, inner cities should have thrived during the 1960s and early 1970s, when prison resources contracted sharply. Oddly, New York’s poorest neighborhoods turned around only in the 1990s, when the prison population reached its peak. Doesn't make sense.

    Also wanted to add from your first post,

    Again, no insults, just educated assumptions on the character, intellect and age of those that disagree!


    Peace. Out.
    Look at the Philippines... when you crack down on crimes like drugs, you end up disproportionately criminalizing people who would of been a lot better off just getting away with the crime.

    In america, blacks were criminalized and targeted especially so after they got their right to vote, let alone the right to citizenship. We passed legislation that suppressed black votes, as a result blacks lost their communities. Instead of growing, they suffered from economic stagnation and depression. This has huge social ramifications over the course of generations, hens why we see what we have now.

    The change happens at the state/federal level. You aren't proposing anything here, at most you're hoping human beings will "just change", or an ineffective criminal system will be effective...

    Bye, you can quit posting since you don't have an actual argument.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    Everything you are referencing will be in the thread I am working on. I probably won't have it done by tonight, sometime this week most likely.

    Other then that, my personal life is none of your concern. You are assuming I don't have friendships or a relationship, and you continue to claim I am a kid when in reality I am almost 20-years-old. Being that you are seemingly so interested in my age, my birthday is October 4th, 1996. So now you are aware I am not a child, but a young adult. Happy now?

    Also, in regards to you calling people with low post counts or a recent join date "plebs". That in itself shows what kind of a person you are in reality. Regardless, I have tens-of-thousands of post on various other forums, and the old account that I lost on here was created in 2011 so I was most likely apart of this community before you were, assuming "dab" is your first and only account.



    No, it defines you as a fake intellect. Also known as someone that attempts to come across as smart yet in reality they are stupid or an idiot.



    I am not aware of any faults of mine in regards to this argument because there are none. I also don't care what you "claim", because in reality your assertion of me being a child is false. Also again with the pleb, please. You are actually acting like an upset 12-year-old for fucks sake.
    Okay I'll wait until you're ready to make a constructive post.

  6. #94
    PTMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Look At The Philippines... When You Crack Down On Crimes Like Drugs, You End Up Disproportionately Criminalizing People Who Would Of Been A Lot Better Off Just Getting Away With The Crime.
    Cool. So BLM is a force pushing for no drug crimes? Legalization for one and all. With that, the murder rate will go down, out of wedlock births will disappear, and the black neighborhoods will become safe, family oriented, productive, good places to live. Sounds good.

    In America, Blacks Were Criminalized And Targeted Especially So After They Got Their Right To Vote, Let Alone The Right To Citizenship. We Passed Legislation That Suppressed Black Votes, As A Result Blacks Lost Their Communities. Instead Of Growing, They Suffered From Economic Stagnation And Depression. This Has Huge Social Ramifications Over The Course Of Generations, Hens Why We See What We Have Now.
    And this has to do with BLM how?

    The Change Happens At The State/Federal Level. You Aren't Proposing Anything Here, At Most You're Hoping Human Beings Will "Just Change", Or An Ineffective Criminal System Will Be Effective...
    I didn't know that I was supposed to propose anything other than expose the racist system we live in. Sorry. What exact problem should I propose a solution for?

    Bye, You Can Quit Posting Since You Don't Have An Actual Argument.
    You mean, arguing that the world has systemic racism, isn't an argument? Isn't that pretty much the whole point of BLM? Plus of course drug legalization?

  7. #95
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by PTMartin View Post
    Cool. So BLM is a force pushing for no drug crimes? Legalization for one and all. With that, the murder rate will go down, out of wedlock births will disappear, and the black neighborhoods will become safe, family oriented, productive, good places to live. Sounds good.



    And this has to do with BLM how?



    I didn't know that I was supposed to propose anything other than expose the racist system we live in. Sorry. What exact problem should I propose a solution for?



    You mean, arguing that the world has systemic racism, isn't an argument? Isn't that pretty much the whole point of BLM? Plus of course drug legalization?
    Are you being sarcastic? Jesus christ you're ignorant af.

    What does centuries of discrimination against blacks have to do with Black Lifes Matter? jesus....

    The reason why BLM matter, proposing something be done about the equal treatment of blacks. Jesus.....

    You think placing the burden of people on the entire country is justification for upping the economy of depressed areas. You have no long term thinking, which is why I completely ignored your false equivalence.

  8. #96
    PTMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Are you being sarcastic? Jesus christ you're ignorant af.
    Ignorant? As long as that's an just educated assumption on the character and intellect, and not an insult, no problem.

    What does centuries of discrimination against blacks have to do with Black Lifes Matter? jesus....
    I don't know. Every ethnic group has been discriminated against at some point, and everyone's ancestors did some bad things at some point. What does all the history of bad things have to do with you, me, or BLM today?

    The reason why BLM matter, proposing something be done about the equal treatment of blacks.
    Wait, I thought it was about legalizing drugs to make everyone's life better.

    You think placing the burden of people on the entire country is justification for upping the economy of depressed areas.
    Would you like some fries with that word salad? I love fries. Scalloped potatoes too.

    You have no long term thinking, which is why I completely ignored your false equivalence.
    I agree! Fries are very different than scalloped potatoes. They are in no way equivalent!

  9. #97
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by PTMartin View Post
    Ignorant? As long as that's an just educated assumption on the character and intellect, and not an insult, no problem.



    I don't know. Every ethnic group has been discriminated against at some point, and everyone's ancestors did some bad things at some point. What does all the history of bad things have to do with you, me, or BLM today?



    Wait, I thought it was about legalizing drugs to make everyone's life better.



    Would you like some fries with that word salad? I love fries. Scalloped potatoes too.



    I agree! Fries are very different than scalloped potatoes. They are in no way equivalent!
    Lmfao he got banned, as I assumed he would soon.
    Facts don't care about your feelings.


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothamite For This Useful Post:

    PTMartin (09-07-2016)

  11. #98
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    4,118
    Reputation
    1516
    Thanks
    2,931
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    ITT:
    Cocksucker who thinks BLM is a peaceful group and all whites are racist vs. Users who understand BLM is retarded and show statistics that BLM is retarded.

    BLM is a terrorist organization and should be eliminated.




     

    Joined: 12-14-2013
    Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞


  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

    Cohen (09-07-2016),Gothamite (09-07-2016),PTMartin (09-07-2016),Voucher (09-08-2016)

  13. #99
    PTMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    Lmfao he got banned, as I assumed he would soon.

    Do you think it was all his educated assumptions on the character, intellect, and age of the people he disagreed with?

    God he was easy to troll. I miss him already.

  14. #100
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by PTMartin View Post
    Do you think it was all his educated assumptions on the character, intellect, and age of the people he disagreed with?

    God he was easy to troll. I miss him already.
    Well I wasn't even trolling him and I still managed to piss him off.
    Facts don't care about your feelings.


  15. #101
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,347
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    729
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    ITT:
    Cocksucker who thinks BLM is a peaceful group and all whites are racist vs. Users who understand BLM is retarded and show statistics that BLM is retarded.

    BLM is a terrorist organization and should be eliminated.
    Cursed knows what's up

  16. #102
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    ITT:
    Cocksucker who thinks BLM is a peaceful group and all whites are racist vs. Users who understand BLM is retarded and show statistics that BLM is retarded.

    BLM is a terrorist organization and should be eliminated.
    ITT: People who have no sense of debating skills making snarky remarks but in reality do not have the mental capability of having a reasonable conversation.

    Don't like the points someone is making? Cool. Explain why.

    I see healthy debate, and although I may not agree with Dab or these other dudes I come to what we call the "Debate Fort" to see fucking debates.

    Claiming BLM is a terrorist organization would be comparabe to me saying the Republican party is a terroristic organization, openly supporting civil wars, pro-guns, and wishes that religion was given the freedom of impeding on laws set in place to prevent such ignorance.

    The right wing is a terrorist organization and should be eliminated.

    TLDR: Don't like debates? Stay the fuck out of Debate Fort.
    Last edited by Confluency; 09-07-2016 at 11:24 PM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (09-08-2016)

  18. #103
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    Cursed knows what's up
    That's the furthest from the truth though. Why can't anyone uphold logic and reason above ignorance and bigotry?

    I've went above and beyond to prove how BLM has a fundamentally good point behind it, I've never claimed or even implied all whites were racist. The amount of sheer misinterpretation coming from you plebs is appalling. When someone explains how gravity works, you are inclined to believe them. However a few centuries ago, you'd say they're crazy. We made advancements in logic in reason, ignoring these things only leads to self destruction and further conflict.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    ITT: People who have no sense of debating skills making snarky remarks but in reality do not have the mental capability of having a reasonable conversation.

    Don't like the points someone is making? Cool. Explain why.

    I see healthy debate, and although I may not agree with Dab or these other dudes I come to what we call the "Debate Fort" to see fucking debates.

    Claiming BLM is a terrorist organization would be comparabe to me saying the Republican party is a terroristic organization, openly supporting civil wars, pro-guns, and wishes that religion was given the freedom of impeding on laws set in place to prevent such ignorance.

    The right wing is a terrorist organization and should be eliminated.

    TLDR: Don't like debates? Stay the fuck out of Debate Fort.
    You forgot how the gop funds the private prisons/jails/probation systems, the democrats do too but not nearly as much as the republicans.

    Oh and they're anti-science, mostly religious, and tend to lack a formal education. Just a few things to through out there for the party that largely suppressed black voters, oh and the conservatives are the one who created jim crow laws of course, then when the parties switched they voted for new jim crow laws as republicans. Literally nothing good comes from being conservative.

  19. #104
    PTMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post

    Just A Few Things To Through Out There For The Party That Largely Suppressed Black Voters, Oh And The Conservatives Are The One Who Created Jim Crow Laws Of Course, Then When The Parties Switched They Voted For New Jim Crow Laws As Republicans. Literally Nothing Good Comes From Being Conservative.
    Oh! We are off the great drug legalization program of BLM and on to the stupid GOP? Great!

    1857, the Supreme Court decided that Dred Scott was not a citizen, but property. Two of those justices were stupid Republicans!

    After the civil war the 13th Amendment, adopted Dec. 6, 1865, officially abolishing slavery in America. The Senate passed the amendment on April 8, 1864, with two Democrats voting for it! Yea, the dems are the good guys!

    To force Southern states to extend state citizenship rights to former slaves, Republicans in the U.S. House passed the 14th Amendment, May 10, 1866, as did the Senate, June 8, 1866. 5 stupid Republicans voted against it!

    By 1900, every former Confederate state had enacted “Jim Crow” laws prohibiting everything from interracial marriage to racially integrated public school systems. They all resulted from Democratic legislators but probably some Republicans voted for them!

    The biggest civil rights bill of all time was the Civil Rights Act of 1964. The bill was passed like this:
    Democratic Party: 153–91 (63% for–37% against)
    Republican Party: 136–35 (80% for–20% against)

    See! 20% of stupid Republicans were against it.

  20. #105
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by PTMartin View Post
    Oh! We are off the great drug legalization program of BLM and on to the stupid GOP? Great!

    1857, the Supreme Court decided that Dred Scott was not a citizen, but property. Two of those justices were stupid Republicans!

    After the civil war the 13th Amendment, adopted Dec. 6, 1865, officially abolishing slavery in America. The Senate passed the amendment on April 8, 1864, with two Democrats voting for it! Yea, the dems are the good guys!

    To force Southern states to extend state citizenship rights to former slaves, Republicans in the U.S. House passed the 14th Amendment, May 10, 1866, as did the Senate, June 8, 1866. 5 stupid Republicans voted against it!

    By 1900, every former Confederate state had enacted “Jim Crow” laws prohibiting everything from interracial marriage to racially integrated public school systems. They all resulted from Democratic legislators but probably some Republicans voted for them!

    The biggest civil rights bill of all time was the Civil Rights Act of 1964. The bill was passed like this:
    Democratic Party: 153–91 (63% for–37% against)
    Republican Party: 136–35 (80% for–20% against)

    See! 20% of stupid Republicans were against it.
    Lol yawn, did what I say just not acknowledge I'm well aware of the parties transition, you're just pointing that small point I made about how conservatives are bigots, because that was the time when the parties were switching.

    Not sure why you're shit posting. I'm making a point about someones post, it's directly related to the root cause of why BLM exists.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WHY DAFUG DOES EVERY POST HAVE FUCK IN IT
    By Transfixed in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 10:05 PM
  2. [Help] Please reopen my thread I have some points.
    By g0d of 0D in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:11 PM
  3. Why Dont You Have Vip?
    By Que9999 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 12:39 AM
  4. all must come and read why we dont have more hack like vip hack
    By dragonegy in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 07:12 AM
  5. why some mods have been banned ?
    By killerld in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:12 PM