Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 137
  1. #1
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852

    Black Lives Matters is a positive movement.



    Black Lives Matter was created in reaction to the number of recorded police brutality videos, and the blatant targeting of black people hens the disproportionate crime rate. Many people fail to understand BLM is bringing acknowledgement to the fact Blacks are mistreated by our government. You may argue blacks kill blacks, or they commit more crimes so police target them, but those are both results of the oppression done by the government. Two blacks shooting each other is murder, but a cop shooting a black person without any credible reason is oppression. As you see in this video the officer when asked why did he shoot says "I don't know". He was literally trained and it's been reinforced into his head that all black people are dangerous and a threat.

    BLM is misused and people do think it's a platform to attack police or government in general on, but the same goes for those who are against BLM. You're all missing the point that we have disproportionately criminalized blacks. The result of this over the years has been a loss of income for many families, a loss of a social bounds. The black people have vastly remained lower class then the rest of people because of the systematic destruction of their families on the basis they were black. This is the reason why BLM is so important, and on both sides there is ignorance about the underlining truth to the situation.

    Discuss, no irrational behavior, irrelevant videos, or insults please.

    Edit: Conservatives / ignorance rather dismiss this as basis without reading a single word, it's sad this thread could get rated but not replied to. Black Lives Matter being a genuine progressive movement is too much for somep people to grasp I guess.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-21-2016 at 07:13 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab1996426 For This Useful Post:

    Five (08-18-2016)

  3. #2
    Five's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    1,239
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    279
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post


    Black Lives Matter was created in reaction to the number of recorded police brutality videos, and the blatant targeting of black people hens the disproportionate crime rate. Many people fail to understand BLM is bringing acknowledgement to the fact Blacks are mistreated by our government. You may argue blacks kill blacks, or they commit more crimes so police target them, but those are both results of the oppression done by the government. Two blacks shooting each other is murder, but a cop shooting a black person without any credible reason is oppression. As you see in this video the officer when asked why did he shoot says "I don't know". He was literally trained and it's been reinforced into his head that all black people are dangerous and a threat.

    BLM is misused and people do think it's a platform to attack police or government in general on, but the same goes for those who are against BLM. You're all missing the point that we have disproportionately criminalized blacks. The result of this over the years has been a loss of income for many families, a loss of a social bounds. The black people have vastly remained lower class then the rest of people because of the systematic destruction of their families on the basis they were black. This is the reason why BLM is so important, and on both sides there is ignorance about the underlining truth to the situation.

    Discuss, no irrational behavior, irrelevant videos, or insults please.

    Edit: Conservatives / ignorance rather dismiss this as basis without reading a single word, it's sad this thread could get rated but not replied to. Black Lives Matter being a genuine progressive movement is too much for somep people to grasp I guess.
    Why do you capitalize all your words?
    (Just a question, so please don't hate)

  4. #3
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjoejohn View Post
    Why do you capitalize all your words?
    (Just a question, so please don't hate)
    Do you not see the quoted message? They are not capitalized, it's my rank that does that.

  5. #4
    sepon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cynical
    While I do agree with a push for more police accountability and acknowledge that there is a racial problem between white cops and black civilians. It is easily understandable and easily arguable that BLM is not a good movement/ group with all the rioting and shootings that occur and are associated with the purpose of BLM.

    There is such solid evidence that there is police brutality against blacks and not whites, but all the ignorant white people just cite the few bad publicity cases and dismiss all evidence that there is a problem.

  6. #5
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sepon View Post
    While I do agree with a push for more police accountability and acknowledge that there is a racial problem between white cops and black civilians. It is easily understandable and easily arguable that BLM is not a good movement/ group with all the rioting and shootings that occur and are associated with the purpose of BLM.

    There is such solid evidence that there is police brutality against blacks and not whites, but all the ignorant white people just cite the few bad publicity cases and dismiss all evidence that there is a problem.
    More white people are killed by police than black people.
    More Hispanic people are killed by police than black people.
    Only 13% of the USA is black, but over 50% of murders are committed by blacks.
    Majority of murders in the USA are blacks killing blacks.

    Sorry, but BLM have no valid points... Maybe if the minority of this country wasn't committing the majority of the murders, they'd have a point.

  7. #6
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    More white people are killed by police than black people.
    More Hispanic people are killed by police than black people.
    Only 13% of the USA is black, but over 50% of murders are committed by blacks.
    Majority of murders in the USA are blacks killing blacks.

    Sorry, but BLM have no valid points... Maybe if the minority of this country wasn't committing the majority of the murders, they'd have a point.
    There are far more white people in American than blacks. blacks/latinos are 90% more likely to be arrested for the same offenses as Whites. Blacks are targeted by police and it's reinforced through their training, hens why so many unarmed blacks are shot, like in this video. As well as why there is a disproportionate amount of blacks criminalized than whites. Not to mention we've been taking away family members for generations so we have generations of blacks without proper education/parental guidance. For the vast majority of people that has a significant negative effect on their life.

    These are all facts, you cannot dispute a single one of them and you wont because I'll shut your ass down like I do 24/7 on this site.

  8. #7
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    There are far more white people in American than blacks. blacks/latinos are 90% more likely to be arrested for the same offenses as Whites. Blacks are targeted by police and it's reinforced through their training, hens why so many unarmed blacks are shot, like in this video. As well as why there is a disproportionate amount of blacks criminalized than whites. Not to mention we've been taking away family members for generations so we have generations of blacks without proper education/parental guidance. For the vast majority of people that has a significant negative effect on their life.

    These are all facts, you cannot dispute a single one of them and you wont because I'll shut your ass down like I do 24/7 on this site.


  9. #8
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    Blacks kill more blacks because their communities have been systematically destroyed by the White Man. Police targeted black communities and people under the basis they are more likely to be criminals during the 60s and 70s when it started. During this time there was a socialist movement called the Black Panthers, the FBI was afraid that they were a threat to our security (they disagreed with their political ideology and did not like seeing MLK level crowds screaming black power, let alone voting in our political process). So aside from the FBI literally assassinating black panther leaders, the police across the country were being trained to target blacks and patrol black communities more often. Over time we took many family fathers away, therefor the kids are raised without parents and live off their community/environment more heavily, looking for role models or putting pride in the wrong places. It is a sociological issue, it's not a criminal one. The only criminal issue here is how we've dealt with these people for the 3 past generations.

    There arefar more white people in the US, the main issue with black interaction with cops is like in the video in my OP, cops especially white cops are more likely to feel threaten or endangered by a black man than they are a white man, hens why so many UNARMED black men are shot dead, even when they lay on the floor, holding their hands up, and trying to calm an autistic man down who doesn't understand the situation. When shot, the police officer says "he doesn't know why he shot". This is evidence to support my claim that police are improperly trained to use force when they feel their life is in danger, your job is to enforce the law, not kill everybody who you deem dangerous just so you can go home. Lethal force is the last option, in the US Military they teach you not to even point a gun at someone behind a brick wall if you are not ready to kill them. Police casually hold their guns up at even children.

    Don't believe me cops are poorly trained to deal with people, especially blacks? Look at this.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tamir_Rice (12 year old shot by cops within 1.5 seconds of contact, for having a Beebe gun. Under the same circumstances, a white man can go outside carrying a rifle on his back shouting it's his 2nd amendment right and the cops will praise him, I have a video of that too if you want)



    How about instead of posting random videos you google search you actually try to rebuttal something? You can't, because you don't got a good enough brain like Trump does.

  10. #9
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks kill more blacks because their communities have been systematically destroyed by the White Man. Police targeted black communities and people under the basis they are more likely to be criminals during the 60s and 70s when it started. During this time there was a socialist movement called the Black Panthers, the FBI was afraid that they were a threat to our security (they disagreed with their political ideology and did not like seeing MLK level crowds screaming black power, let alone voting in our political process). So aside from the FBI literally assassinating black panther leaders, the police across the country were being trained to target blacks and patrol black communities more often. Over time we took many family fathers away, therefor the kids are raised without parents and live off their community/environment more heavily, looking for role models or putting pride in the wrong places. It is a sociological issue, it's not a criminal one. The only criminal issue here is how we've dealt with these people for the 3 past generations.

    There arefar more white people in the US, the main issue with black interaction with cops is like in the video in my OP, cops especially white cops are more likely to feel threaten or endangered by a black man than they are a white man, hens why so many UNARMED black men are shot dead, even when they lay on the floor, holding their hands up, and trying to calm an autistic man down who doesn't understand the situation. When shot, the police officer says "he doesn't know why he shot". This is evidence to support my claim that police are improperly trained to use force when they feel their life is in danger, your job is to enforce the law, not kill everybody who you deem dangerous just so you can go home. Lethal force is the last option, in the US Military they teach you not to even point a gun at someone behind a brick wall if you are not ready to kill them. Police casually hold their guns up at even children.

    Don't believe me cops are poorly trained to deal with people, especially blacks? Look at this.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tamir_Rice (12 year old shot by cops within 1.5 seconds of contact, for having a Beebe gun. Under the same circumstances, a white man can go outside carrying a rifle on his back shouting it's his 2nd amendment right and the cops will praise him, I have a video of that too if you want)



    How about instead of posting random videos you google search you actually try to rebuttal something? You can't, because you don't got a good enough brain like Trump does.
    Fact: Black lives don't matter to BLM.

    Get over it.

  11. #10
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Fact: Black lives don't matter to BLM.

    Get over it.
    Baseless fact, Black Lives Matter it's self has promoted the acknowledgement that Blacks are disproportionately criminalized than other races. It only came up recently because of the 2-3 year string of viral videos of unarmed blacks being shot by police in outrageous circumstances, even arguing they treat whites and other races the same just reinforces the point police need to be trained better.

  12. #11
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Baseless fact, Black Lives Matter it's self has promoted the acknowledgement that Blacks are disproportionately criminalized than other races. It only came up recently because of the 2-3 year string of viral videos of unarmed blacks being shot by police in outrageous circumstances, even arguing they treat whites and other races the same just reinforces the point police need to be trained better.
    This is how I feel about BLM.

    They are the people in the road with no job, whilst I am the car on my way to work.

    They hold zero ground and clearly, the only person defending them, is a cock sucker on MPGH.

  13. #12
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    This is how I feel about BLM.

    They are the people in the road with no job, whilst I am the car on my way to work.

    They hold zero ground and clearly, the only person defending them, is a cock sucker on MPGH.
    How you feel is irrelevant, you cannot refute my argument so you spew your opinion.

  14. #13
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    How you feel is irrelevant, you cannot refute my argument so you spew your opinion.
    99% of the videos you were talking about were 100% justified, making your point not only invalid, but a flat out lie. Have a great day, idiot.

  15. #14
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pussy Town
    Posts
    7,820
    Reputation
    1162
    Thanks
    1,165
    My Mood
    Mellow
    The Black Lives Matter movement or group or whatever in my opinion is just stupid. ALL LIVES MATTER dunno why just blacks matter. Also BLM is causing more harm than good. Id rather see peaceful protest rather than the bullshit i hear "Kill all the whites" or "its open season on whites" not sure how I can take a movement seriously when they say stuff like that.
    Last edited by Versa; 08-09-2016 at 02:05 PM.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Versa For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-09-2016),Voucher (08-22-2016)

  17. #15
    overwatchAimkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    DA FOK DA FOK

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to overwatchAimkey For This Useful Post:

    Voucher (08-22-2016)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WHY DAFUG DOES EVERY POST HAVE FUCK IN IT
    By Transfixed in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 10:05 PM
  2. [Help] Please reopen my thread I have some points.
    By g0d of 0D in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:11 PM
  3. Why Dont You Have Vip?
    By Que9999 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 12:39 AM
  4. all must come and read why we dont have more hack like vip hack
    By dragonegy in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 07:12 AM
  5. why some mods have been banned ?
    By killerld in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:12 PM