Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    CanadianIsAMentalDisorder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    First of all, dumbass, I doubt he is, second of all, I don't really give a flying fuck if it's you, it's a hypothetical situation, but then again you are going to need a dictionary to know what I am talking about.

    Second of all, dumbass, the Bill of Rights is part of the Constitution.

    1. It's your own decision, they will pay their price in the end
    2. Like you give a shit about Black people, like every other Conservative. JEBUS SAID SLAVERY IS OOOOOOOOKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAY
    3. Really, I'd LOVE to see your sources, oh wait you have NONE...
    4. Who really gives a flying fuck about the flag? Honestly, it's just propaganda to worship the country. If the flag is burnt Jebus will kom for us!!!
    5. ROFL, we actually treat everyone equal, were not racist naieve fools who only support white people, if by Christian, you mean neo-cons, yes, they can go fuck off.
    6. Again, I'd love to see your sources. Oh, yes, Saddam was our friend, because he did our job for us. Remove Saddam out of the equation, and we get more terrorists. Oh wait, the Republicans want that, so we can loose our freedoms day by day. Did you hear? Yesterday, Bushie passed a law that can let the government take away everything you own if you protest the war (again violating freedom of speech)! Oh wait, nothing you hear on Faux news, as if you even care. Pack up your stuff, were heading to 'Gitmo.
    7. Conservatives are Religious Nazis, and Isrealis are terrorists, last time I checked, their tactics were the same as the terrorists
    8. I'm sure they do, just like everything else that you can pull out of your ass. That's why you can see all the candidates on Google, and what they support. Oh wait, I'm not suppose to know that!

    It's so funny, I owned your ass in the previous post, and like usual, you can't even defend yourself against all the points I issued in my last post... You just picked one part, and listed 8 bullshit reasons against Liberals. Typical Neo-con.

    You'd love not to have the fairness doctrine, so we can have some more Faux News, with Conservative bullshit 24/7. Liberals are fine with it, why? Because they got nothing to hide? Instead of educating the people on both sides, you and your dickweed "party" would love to spread propaganda.

    Again, cite your sources, my reasons are purely logical, unlike your "facts." You can't cite your sources, even though I said it in your last post, because everything you post is coming from your ass.
    Are you kidding me, are you mentally retarded?

    For one thing the Republican party was created as a anti-slavery party. Jesus didn't support slavery just because what you were, he didn't like slavery just because they were Jews. Just like he wouldn't support slavery just because they were black.

    The only thing I have found about this seizure of property thing happened in the UK when a man refused to pay taxes to protest the war. The Democrats on the other hand, have put in a Bankruptcy bill that if you protest at a abortion clinic you cannot claim bankruptcy. http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...C%20Henry%20J.

    The people out of our country who do it hate our country, so the the ones inside.

    Neoconservativism was made by the Jewish first.

    If they use the same tactics then why are they the terrorist, seems a bit anti -semitic.
    http://newsbusters.org/node/8355

    You should cite your sources.

  2. #17
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianIsAMentalDisorder View Post
    Are you kidding me, are you mentally retarded?

    For one thing the Republican party was created as a anti-slavery party. Jesus didn't support slavery just because what you were, he didn't like slavery just because they were Jews. Just like he wouldn't support slavery just because they were black.
    When were there jewish slaves? And if you feed me that pyramid bullshit, I'll slap you.

    The bible is pro-slavery, by the way.

    (A few citations) :

    Exodus Chapter 21, verse 20:

    If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.

    This verse treats human slaves as property. That's a bit of pro-slavery for you.

    Leviticus 25:44

    Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited and can make them slaves for life.



    Need any more citations?

  3. #18
    CanadianIsAMentalDisorder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    When were there jewish slaves? And if you feed me that pyramid bullshit, I'll slap you.

    The bible is pro-slavery, by the way.

    (A few citations) :

    Exodus Chapter 21, verse 20:

    If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.

    This verse treats human slaves as property. That's a bit of pro-slavery for you.

    Leviticus 25:44

    Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited and can make them slaves for life.



    Need any more citations?
    Slaves was a social status in that time. They sold them self to someone to pay their debts.

    Actually site some more. Well I know something better cite Lev 25.47-49, convenient that you didn't cite 3 verses after your 2nd one.

    Also are you ignorant of history? Go read Egyptian history from 1400 B.C. to 1200 B.C.
    Last edited by CanadianIsAMentalDisorder; 07-20-2007 at 08:32 AM.

  4. #19
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Archeologists have found cities of people that built the pyramids, they worked for the pharo (Sp?) and were treated well. They were not slaves.

  5. #20
    CanadianIsAMentalDisorder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    Archeologists have found cities of people that built the pyramids, they worked for the pharo (Sp?) and were treated well. They were not slaves.
    How do you know they were not slaves, is there a picture that says they weren't and thats one hell of a smart person to interpret a picture that said they weren't a slave. Then to know they were treated well from bones.

  6. #21
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    TREATED WELL -- WORKING FOR THE PHARO (Sp?)

    SLAVES ARE GENERALLY NOT TREATED WELL.

  7. #22
    CanadianIsAMentalDisorder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    TREATED WELL -- WORKING FOR THE PHARO (Sp?)

    SLAVES ARE GENERALLY NOT TREATED WELL.
    I wanna know how they figured this out that they treated them well.

  8. #23
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,511
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianIsAMentalDisorder View Post
    Are you kidding me, are you mentally retarded?

    For one thing the Republican party was created as a anti-slavery party. Jesus didn't support slavery just because what you were, he didn't like slavery just because they were Jews. Just like he wouldn't support slavery just because they were black.

    The only thing I have found about this seizure of property thing happened in the UK when a man refused to pay taxes to protest the war. The Democrats on the other hand, have put in a Bankruptcy bill that if you protest at a abortion clinic you cannot claim bankruptcy. http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...C%20Henry%20J.

    The people out of our country who do it hate our country, so the the ones inside.

    Neoconservativism was made by the Jewish first.

    If they use the same tactics then why are they the terrorist, seems a bit anti -semitic.
    http://newsbusters.org/node/8355

    You should cite your sources.
    Give me something to cite, and I will. Oh yes, because claiming bankrupcy is so much worse than taking your property away... right. http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0070717-3.html

    ROFL, and newsbusters? Don't make me slap the SHIT out of your retarded ass. I knew you were gonna provide a news source like that. Ahaha, typical dumb redneck.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  9. #24
    CanadianIsAMentalDisorder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Give me something to cite, and I will. Oh yes, because claiming bankrupcy is so much worse than taking your property away... right. http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0070717-3.html

    ROFL, and newsbusters? Don't make me slap the SHIT out of your retarded ass. I knew you were gonna provide a news source like that. Ahaha, typical dumb redneck.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...be&btnG=Search

    Buddy, go look at the Democrats history, they got the souths vote and the Republicans got the Norths vote.

    That bill has nothing to do with ordinary war protectors it has to do with politicians playing with lives to push their political agenda. Also, what it basically is, their gonna only seize their property instead of hang them like old Presidents did.

  10. #25
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,511
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianIsAMentalDisorder View Post
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...be&btnG=Search

    Buddy, go look at the Democrats history, they got the souths vote and the Republicans got the Norths vote.

    That bill has nothing to do with ordinary war protectors it has to do with politicians playing with lives to push their political agenda. Also, what it basically is, their gonna only seize their property instead of hang them like old Presidents did.

    "hang them like old Presidents did."
    Sounds like another republican president. And learn to read, it has EVERYTHING to with ordinary war protestors*. And, oh, that makes it so much better, leave them on the road to die, great. I bet since there was a democrat BEFORE him, he probably put a stop to it. Bill Clinton was one of the few great presidents we ever had.

    And once again, Google isn't a source, so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease stop pulling shit out of your ass, sooner or later it's gonna start bleeding.

    ROFL, and the SOUTH is where all republican votes come from dipshit. Texas, OK, Arkansas, Louisiana, etc..

    http://www.directionsmag.com/images/...tion_MSNBC.gif

    Always pulling shit out of your ass, huh?




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  11. #26
    ArunCannotDebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

    "hang them like old Presidents did."
    Sounds like another republican president. And learn to read, it has EVERYTHING to with ordinary war protestors*. And, oh, that makes it so much better, leave them on the road to die, great. I bet since there was a democrat BEFORE him, he probably put a stop to it. Bill Clinton was one of the few great presidents we ever had.

    And once again, Google isn't a source, so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease stop pulling shit out of your ass, sooner or later it's gonna start bleeding.

    ROFL, and the SOUTH is where all republican votes come from dipshit. Texas, OK, Arkansas, Louisiana, etc..

    http://www.directionsmag.com/images/...tion_MSNBC.gif

    Always pulling shit out of your ass, huh?
    Sorry that Republicans don't support the people who want to kill us.

    Oops, I spelled it wrong and your corrected me with protestors when it's protesters. Also I doubt a war protester can do any influence. Also lets get an example. Newsweek, reported that a Qur'an was flushed down at good ole' Gitmo, which was a complete lie, but they reported it and it caused problems in Iraq. The only way a regular war protester, which some are guilty of can violate this is by supplying the enemy, which they get thrown in jail for a long time for(Life?).

    Republicans started dominating the south when they released the slaves. The democrats weren't even letting Black people to register to vote democratic.

  12. #27
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianIsAMentalDisorder View Post
    I wanna know how they figured this out that they treated them well.
    There was evidence of basic medical treatment. Broken bones were set, and things of this nature.

    Also there was evidence of an abundance of food in these cities (Which were uncovered very close to the pyramids.)

    And biblical accounts seem to say that the jews were slaves here and they were treated horribly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Characteristics and the truth
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 09:21 PM
  2. what is the code and the right hotkey (space) for SJ
    By floris12345! in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 02:37 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 10:12 PM
  4. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    By BluSpex in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 08:49 PM
  5. Tutorial of unlimited ammo, and the God Mode
    By Scottsmith in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 06:16 AM