View Poll Results: Who will you be voting for this coming election?

Voters
31. This poll is closed
  • Gary Johnson

    3 9.68%
  • Donald Trump

    21 67.74%
  • Hillary Clinton

    1 3.23%
  • Jill Stein

    0 0%
  • Nobody, I hate them all.

    6 19.35%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 110
  1. #31
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,602
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I'm sorry that your parents and grandparents aren't handing millions down to you. I guess I'm just lucky, like Trump. I'm also sorry that you were most likely a complete mistake/surprise.
    70% of 2nd generation rich folk lose their money because their kids can't handle the responsibility of running a business. I guess you honestly believe not inheriting money is an insult. Nothing I can say about that, you do you. Just pay your taxes and liabilities like a good boy and we wont have any problems pleb.

    Also money is not a measurement of work ethics or intelligence. Just like you said, you inherited money, you didn't earn it or work for it. If anything that is a slap in your own face for being a privileged manchild who can't understand basic politics, or even logic for that matter. This is why you're so poorly educated, you're inherited money and have surrounded your self around people just like you. Nobody is challenging your ideas or thoughts, your parents didn't give you enough constructive discipline. You probably have no job experience, or any experience making money outside of selling things on a video game over the internet.

    You're just as bad as the BLM rioters or the crazy feminist who only thinks womens rights matter. Hope you realize that, pleb.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    196 people out of what? millions? Yeah nice. LOL!
    Millions of inactive accounts that are not in use, it is the only measurement of peoples ages on this site. It's proof, you're just upset I provided evidence for him and shut you up. I put you back on ignore because I know you don't have anything constructive to say besides questioning the credibility of a thread asking for people to post their age.

  2. #32
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    70% of 2nd generation rich folk lose their money because their kids can't handle the responsibility of running a business. I guess you honestly believe not inheriting money is an insult. Nothing I can say about that, you do you. Just pay your taxes and liabilities like a good boy and we wont have any problems pleb.

    Also money is not a measurement of work ethics or intelligence. Just like you said, you inherited money, you didn't earn it or work for it. If anything that is a slap in your own face for being a privileged manchild who can't understand basic politics, or even logic for that matter. This is why you're so poorly educated, you're inherited money and have surrounded your self around people just like you. Nobody is challenging your ideas or thoughts, your parents didn't give you enough constructive discipline. You probably have no job experience, or any experience making money outside of selling things on a video game over the internet.

    You're just as bad as the BLM rioters or the crazy feminist who only thinks womens rights matter. Hope you realize that, pleb.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Millions of inactive accounts that are not in use, it is the only measurement of peoples ages on this site. It's proof, you're just upset I provided evidence for him and shut you up. I put you back on ignore because I know you don't have anything constructive to say besides questioning the credibility of a thread asking for people to post their age.
    I can't hear your pleb. My money is to lewd.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    Drama (08-16-2016)

  4. #33
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    70% of 2nd generation rich folk lose their money because their kids can't handle the responsibility of running a business. I guess you honestly believe not inheriting money is an insult. Nothing I can say about that, you do you. Just pay your taxes and liabilities like a good boy and we wont have any problems pleb.

    Also money is not a measurement of work ethics or intelligence. Just like you said, you inherited money, you didn't earn it or work for it. If anything that is a slap in your own face for being a privileged manchild who can't understand basic politics, or even logic for that matter. This is why you're so poorly educated, you're inherited money and have surrounded your self around people just like you. Nobody is challenging your ideas or thoughts, your parents didn't give you enough constructive discipline. You probably have no job experience, or any experience making money outside of selling things on a video game over the internet.

    You're just as bad as the BLM rioters or the crazy feminist who only thinks womens rights matter. Hope you realize that, pleb.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Millions of inactive accounts that are not in use, it is the only measurement of peoples ages on this site. It's proof, you're just upset I provided evidence for him and shut you up. I put you back on ignore because I know you don't have anything constructive to say besides questioning the credibility of a thread asking for people to post their age.
    A forum with 1 million users and over THOUSANDS of very active users. And you think 100 replies to a thread about age clearifys MPGH's average age of most users?

    That is one of the most terrible measurements ever and the most ignorant conclusion i've ever seen.

    You're ignorant as fuck lmao. You put me back on ignore list because you know i will refute the shit out of this and you know you're wrong. Get lost. You lose. Fucking idiot. It was peaceful when you were banned. Now the ignorant, unintelligent, mental to the head fucks are here.

    Take care, piss off. Shit face.
    Last edited by Drama; 08-16-2016 at 12:04 AM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-16-2016)

  6. #34
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,602
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    A forum with 1 million users and over THOUSANDS of very active users. And you think 100 replies to a thread about age clearifys MPGH's average age of most users?

    That is one of the most terrible measurements ever and the most ignorant conclusion i've ever seen.

    You're ignorant as fuck lmao. You put me back on ignore list because you know i will refute the shit out of this and you know you're wrong. Get lost. You lose. Fucking idiot. It was peaceful when you were banned. Now the ignorant, unintelligent, mental to the head fucks are here.

    Take care, piss off. Shit face.
    you didn't refute anything because you asked for proof and I gave you the best proof there is to give. Even if you collected the data base ages from master dave, you'd still have a subjective result.

  7. #35
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    you didn't refute anything because you asked for proof and I gave you the best proof there is to give. Even if you collected the data base ages from master dave, you'd still have a subjective result.
    I'm sure alot of people around here don't put there actual age when they are signing up. I'm sure most make it 18+ if they think they will get denied.

    That didn't prove anything, he claimed that MPGH is full of 15 year olds. "full" referring to everyone on MPGH being age 15.

    You gave me a thread that is not even 0.1% of the users around here.

    You didn't prove that MPGH is full of 15 year olds.
    Last edited by Drama; 08-16-2016 at 01:12 AM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  8. #36
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,602
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    I'm sure alot of people around here don't put there actual age when they are signing up. I'm sure most make it 18+ if they think they will get denied.

    That didn't prove anything, he claimed that MPGH is full of 15 year olds. "full" referring to everyone on MPGH being age 15.

    You gave me a thread that is not even 0.1% of the users around here.

    You didn't prove that MPGH is full of 15 year olds.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Plus that thread is 6 years old. Most of those "15 year olds" are adults now.
    Uh he was referring to the specific poll which has a few people voting for trump out a million on MPGH. Those few people voting for trump, he is claiming are 15 year olds.

    I gave you a thread with aprx 100 or so posts stating their ages, all of which were around 15 years old.

    With reasonable evidence, we can conclude those who voted in this poll were between the ages of 13-18, averaging around that 15 year old mark.

    Do you think everyone who didn't post in that thread was in their 20s and 30s? That's even more unreasonable than using a single thread for evidence as to the ages of those who voted.

    Damn your dumb. I really got to ignore you again, sorry man. Every time you just get worst and worst, never a single shred of logic.

  9. #37
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Uh he was referring to the specific poll which has a few people voting for trump out a million on MPGH. Those few people voting for trump, he is claiming are 15 year olds.

    I gave you a thread with aprx 100 or so posts stating their ages, all of which were around 15 years old.

    With reasonable evidence, we can conclude those who voted in this poll were between the ages of 13-18, averaging around that 15 year old mark.

    Do you think everyone who didn't post in that thread was in their 20s and 30s? That's even more unreasonable than using a single thread for evidence as to the ages of those who voted.

    Damn your dumb. I really got to ignore you again, sorry man. Every time you just get worst and worst, never a single shred of logic.
    "I Gave You A Thread With Aprx 100 Or So Posts Stating Their Ages, All Of Which Were Around 15 Years Old.

    With Reasonable Evidence, We Can Conclude Those Who Voted In This Poll Were Between The Ages Of 13-18, Averaging Around That 15 Year Old Mark."

    You really are stupid arent you?

    Sorry bud.

    You lost.

    Uhhhh.... you obviously didn't read. "MPGH is full of 15 year olds" ",". No. He was talking about everyone. He never stated "People who voted for trump are 15 year olds".

    "With Reasonable Evidence, We Can Conclude Those Who Voted In This Poll Were Between The Ages Of 13-18, Averaging Around That 15 Year Old Mark."

    Thread is 6 years old, please come back with information/evidence up to date. I wanna see the average age for 2016. Not 2010. Thanks.

    "Do You Think Everyone Who Didn't Post In That Thread Was In Their 20s And 30s"

    I don't recall me saying that, did i ? please quote me on that. People who are 20+ did post in there LOL!.


    I wanna see 2016 evidence. No post with 100 people, Not even 0.01% of MPGHs users, ages. I wanna ALOT.


    Ignore me, another dumbass quote for me and a laugh.

    Until you come back with huge evidence. This is just irrelevant. You're mad people are voting Trump over your hitler. Get more mad. We're all laughing. You just try so Oh so hard to get people to think otherwise. But you just fail.

    Not gonna reply if you don't get new evidence.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  10. #38
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    TL;DR

    I can tell you're a butt-hurt lil bitch though.
    Nah, I'm just trolling. I couldnt care less.

    Republicans are gonna lose the Senate and the presidential nomination and the dems will finally be able to get some real nigga shit done.

    Comrad Trump won't do.



    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    "I Gave You A Thread With Aprx 100 Or So Posts Stating Their Ages, All Of Which Were Around 15 Years Old.

    With Reasonable Evidence, We Can Conclude Those Who Voted In This Poll Were Between The Ages Of 13-18, Averaging Around That 15 Year Old Mark."

    You really are stupid arent you?

    Sorry bud.

    You lost.

    Uhhhh.... you obviously didn't read. "MPGH is full of 15 year olds" ",". No. He was talking about everyone. He never stated "People who voted for trump are 15 year olds".

    "With Reasonable Evidence, We Can Conclude Those Who Voted In This Poll Were Between The Ages Of 13-18, Averaging Around That 15 Year Old Mark."

    Thread is 6 years old, please come back with information/evidence up to date. I wanna see the average age for 2016. Not 2010. Thanks.

    "Do You Think Everyone Who Didn't Post In That Thread Was In Their 20s And 30s"

    I don't recall me saying that, did i ? please quote me on that. People who are 20+ did post in there LOL!.


    I wanna see 2016 evidence. No post with 100 people, Not even 0.01% of MPGHs users, ages. I wanna ALOT.


    Ignore me, another dumbass quote for me and a laugh.

    Until you come back with huge evidence. This is just irrelevant. You're mad people are voting Trump over your hitler. Get more mad. We're all laughing. You just try so Oh so hard to get people to think otherwise. But you just fail.

    Not gonna reply if you don't get new evidence.
    Hey, if you honestly think I was being serious about the majority of MPGH being 15 then you're clearly retarded. But if you think the majority of people who are on a gaming hack website are older than 18 you're delusional.

    If anything you're probably 12 with that GTA shit

  11. #39
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    if you think the majority of people who are on a gaming hack website are older than 18 you're delusional.
    Can you prove it's not? i'll be waiting for the document of all 4 million users age, of who have registered on this site. I don't care how "inactive" they are. They are users. Get them. Don't give me excuses to get out of it.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  12. #40
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,602
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Nah, I'm just trolling. I couldnt care less.

    Republicans are gonna lose the Senate and the presidential nomination and the dems will finally be able to get some real nigga shit done.

    Comrad Trump won't do.



    - - - Updated - - -



    Hey, if you honestly think I was being serious about the majority of MPGH being 15 then you're clearly retarded. But if you think the majority of people who are on a gaming hack website are older than 18 you're delusional.

    If anything you're probably 12 with that GTA shit
    He's askign for information we do not have. I provided evidence supporting your claim, it was better than anything he had to say or anyone else had to give. If he's not satisfied with the results it's probably because he didn't agree with them. If they would of been 20 and 30 year olds he wouldn't of suggested that thread isn't an accurate representation of the site as a whole. Fact is, those were average regular members, who gave an accurate reading of what the average MPGH users age would be. It's 13-19 years old, around 15.

    Arguing that thread doesn't accurately represent us all is or rather it's an unwarranted assumption is irrelevant. It's the best information we have, therefor it is the most accurate representation of our ages. He can't provide anything refuting that threads ages. That's the underlining point here and why I ignored him again lol.

    - - - Updated - - -

    It's like saying, there are 7 billion people on the planet, and only 5% of them have never had health problems.

    That's the best data you have, but realistically there are a bunch of people who just don't get their health checked, so it's assumed they are not healthy.

    Only an idiot would try to make this argument, hens drama.

  13. #41
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    He's askign for information we do not have. I provided evidence supporting your claim, it was better than anything he had to say or anyone else had to give. If he's not satisfied with the results it's probably because he didn't agree with them. If they would of been 20 and 30 year olds he wouldn't of suggested that thread isn't an accurate representation of the site as a whole. Fact is, those were average regular members, who gave an accurate reading of what the average MPGH users age would be. It's 13-19 years old, around 15.

    Arguing that thread doesn't accurately represent us all is or rather it's an unwarranted assumption is irrelevant. It's the best information we have, therefor it is the most accurate representation of our ages. He can't provide anything refuting that threads ages. That's the underlining point here and why I ignored him again lol.

    - - - Updated - - -

    It's like saying, there are 7 billion people on the planet, and only 5% of them have never had health problems.

    That's the best data you have, but realistically there are a bunch of people who just don't get their health checked, so it's assumed they are not healthy.

    Only an idiot would try to make this argument, hens drama.

    Got that updated info? No?

    "If they would of been 20 and 30 year olds he wouldn't of suggested that thread isn't an accurate representation of the site as a whole"

    Assumption.

    "It's the best information we have"

    Get people's age they registered there account with.


    There is nothing accurate about that thread. All because someone says what there age is on there, doesn't mean they are telling the truth? Can't believe everything you hear.

    - - - Updated - - -

    "13-19 year olds"

    Someone who's 36 posted his age. Someone said there also 8 years old.

    - - - Updated - - -

    It's obvious your assuming what people commented on that thread and didn't look it over clearly. Smh
    Last edited by Drama; 08-16-2016 at 12:35 PM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  14. #42
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Can you prove it's not? i'll be waiting for the document of all 4 million users age, of who have registered on this site. I don't care how "inactive" they are. They are users. Get them. Don't give me excuses to get out of it.
    Okay, so we live in a world where Trump is a valid presidentical candidate and where the average age of a MPGH user is above 18.



    It's funny how seriously you're taking this, almost as if you're a fucking child yourself. At the end if the day the average intelligence level is most certainly below 18. Prime example is you.

  15. #43
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

    Okay, so we live in a world where Trump is a valid presidentical candidate and where the average age of a MPGH user is above 18.



    It's funny how seriously you're taking this, almost as if you're a fucking child yourself. At the end if the day the average intelligence level is most certainly below 18. Prime example is you.
    Debate thread right?

    Your so called Debater dab butt buddy. Can't debate for shit.

    "As if your a child yourself"

    Wish I was.

    "Prime example is you"

    Hahahaha your insults don't hurt me. They enlighten me.

    I never said the average age isn't 15. I never said its anything. I simply wanna know what makes your dumbass think a thread with lower than 0.01% of mpg ha totals users, can clearify the average age around MPGH. You can't even prove those posts are legit ages people claimed. Add them all on skype and confirm from them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Like I said, you can't believe everything people tell you. Would you believe someone over a forum, telling you to do something to your PC but it actually makes it worst?

    Oh but he posted it so obviously must help. Lol. I want confirmations on those posts as someone said they were 7-8 years old which I find it hard to believe.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Some reason you guys think I'm here to trash on you two. Just debating. Plus I don't like people saying false info about me. I'm definitely not 15
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  16. #44
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,602
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Debate thread right?

    Your so called Debater dab butt buddy. Can't debate for shit.

    "As if your a child yourself"

    Wish I was.

    "Prime example is you"

    Hahahaha your insults don't hurt me. They enlighten me.

    I never said the average age isn't 15. I never said its anything. I simply wanna know what makes your dumbass think a thread with lower than 0.01% of mpg ha totals users, can clearify the average age around MPGH. You can't even prove those posts are legit ages people claimed. Add them all on skype and confirm from them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Like I said, you can't believe everything people tell you. Would you believe someone over a forum, telling you to do something to your PC but it actually makes it worst?

    Oh but he posted it so obviously must help. Lol. I want confirmations on those posts as someone said they were 7-8 years old which I find it hard to believe.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Some reason you guys think I'm here to trash on you two. Just debating. Plus I don't like people saying false info about me. I'm definitely not 15
    I provided evidence to support his claim, you're simply questing the credibility of it but have no reasoning for not considering that thread. It gave a rough estimation of the age users are on this site, it was a random thread from a random time in the general section. That's the best estimation we can get with our limited information.

    If you want to declare a formal debate, you have to provide sufficient reasoning for why something is not credible. Here is my analogy from earlier to try to get across your lack of a sound argument for why that threads results were not credible.

    It's like saying, there are 7 billion people on the planet, and only 5% of them have never had health problems.

    That's the best data you have, but realistically there are a bunch of people who just don't get their health checked, so it's assumed they are not healthy.

    Only an idiot would try to make this argument, hens drama.
    You haven't ever debated in your life, and you definitely didn't take any classes on it. Unless you can breach the MPGH database of ages then give us an average ages people selected then you have no argument to make. That thread is more credible than your baseless assumption that MPGH userbase isn't majority averaging around 15 years old.

  17. #45
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I provided evidence to support his claim, you're simply questing the credibility of it but have no reasoning for not considering that thread. It gave a rough estimation of the age users are on this site, it was a random thread from a random time in the general section. That's the best estimation we can get with our limited information.

    If you want to declare a formal debate, you have to provide sufficient reasoning for why something is not credible. Here is my analogy from earlier to try to get across your lack of a sound argument for why that threads results were not credible.



    You haven't ever debated in your life, and you definitely didn't take any classes on it. Unless you can breach the MPGH database of ages then give us an average ages people selected then you have no argument to make. That thread is more credible than your baseless assumption that MPGH userbase isn't majority averaging around 15 years old.
    I have a reason for not considering that thread. You can't PROVE those are real ages of users. People fake there online ages all the ins. Gullible little shit.

    Bud. You think you can debate? Oh sorry, the top debater. Talks about you need evidence, last time I remember you were debating with me, you claimed your only piece of evidence was what the guy getting blamed for Doxing told you.

    You can't debate even if your life was on the line. You'd lose as evidence of always gather is not credible evidence.

    At no point is that thread credible.

    Your the one saying the average age is 15. YOU get the evidence little bud. Your useless thread doesn't prove anything.


    Did you get me info that's not a year old? Ah no of course not. There's no websites to help you in this situation hahahaha researching is not your thing I can see.


    Sorry, you lost and I'm past ou. Next thread please. You poor harambe.

    - - - Updated - - -

    2010, most Of those users are banned or gone. It's 2016 and new members now. I'm sure there's 196 people new people who are over 15 now .


    Don't get me wrong, you're very cute when you think you're actually making sense.

    You and confluency, nothing around here. Easy as putting cheese in the macaroni. Nothing.

    I'm over this and this actually is just sad. Not even on topic to the thread and your just shitposting at this point. LLLLLLLL
    Last edited by Drama; 08-16-2016 at 03:14 PM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who are you thankful for?
    By Buddie in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-27-2015, 04:45 PM
  2. Who would you Vote for..?
    By Terio in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 05:14 PM
  3. who are you voting for
    By SjoerdJr... in forum Liberals vs Conservatives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 06:22 PM
  4. [Updated] Who are you Voting for?
    By XxDrazzoXxZ in forum United States of America
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 02:21 PM
  5. Who would YOU vote for?
    By m164life in forum United States of America
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:46 PM