View Poll Results: Who will you be voting for this coming election?

Voters
31. This poll is closed
  • Gary Johnson

    3 9.68%
  • Donald Trump

    21 67.74%
  • Hillary Clinton

    1 3.23%
  • Jill Stein

    0 0%
  • Nobody, I hate them all.

    6 19.35%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 110
  1. #46
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,600
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    I have a reason for not considering that thread. You can't PROVE those are real ages of users. People fake there online ages all the ins. Gullible little shit.

    Bud. You think you can debate? Oh sorry, the top debater. Talks about you need evidence, last time I remember you were debating with me, you claimed your only piece of evidence was what the guy getting blamed for Doxing told you.

    You can't debate even if your life was on the line. You'd lose as evidence of always gather is not credible evidence.

    At no point is that thread credible.

    Your the one saying the average age is 15. YOU get the evidence little bud. Your useless thread doesn't prove anything.


    Did you get me info that's not a year old? Ah no of course not. There's no websites to help you in this situation hahahaha researching is not your thing I can see.


    Sorry, you lost and I'm past ou. Next thread please. You poor harambe.

    - - - Updated - - -

    2010, most Of those users are banned or gone. It's 2016 and new members now. I'm sure there's 196 people new people who are over 15 now .


    Don't get me wrong, you're very cute when you think you're actually making sense.

    You and confluency, nothing around here. Easy as putting cheese in the macaroni. Nothing.

    I'm over this and this actually is just sad. Not even on topic to the thread and your just shitposting at this point. LLLLLLLL
    People posting their age on a thread is probably they're real age. You're refuting the only proof you could possibly have to back up your claim majority of MPGH users aren't 15 years old.

    There is nothing cute about stupidity, you're just anti-social.

  2. #47
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,684
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Neither because they're all shitty.
    Trump lying under oath, Hillary deleting secure emails. I say we just repeal the 22nd and keep Obama...
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 08-16-2016 at 03:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  3. #48
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Debate thread right?

    Your so called Debater dab butt buddy. Can't debate for shit.

    "As if your a child yourself"

    Wish I was.

    "Prime example is you"

    Hahahaha your insults don't hurt me. They enlighten me.

    I never said the average age isn't 15. I never said its anything. I simply wanna know what makes your dumbass think a thread with lower than 0.01% of mpg ha totals users, can clearify the average age around MPGH. You can't even prove those posts are legit ages people claimed. Add them all on skype and confirm from them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Like I said, you can't believe everything people tell you. Would you believe someone over a forum, telling you to do something to your PC but it actually makes it worst?

    Oh but he posted it so obviously must help. Lol. I want confirmations on those posts as someone said they were 7-8 years old which I find it hard to believe.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Some reason you guys think I'm here to trash on you two. Just debating. Plus I don't like people saying false info about me. I'm definitely not 15
    Is it okay if I don't read 90% of your post because of the way you articulate yourself is fucking retarded?

    I honestly view you as a nuisance more so than someone who I'm "debating" with. I don't know why you click these threads, you come in, suck off Lunatic and Trump but when presented with evidence of him having little to no chance at winning and evidence on why he's a shitty presidential candidate your response is either "lol hillary iz criminal" or "Trump is still better".

    At the end of the day Trumps policy's are lackluster and completely fucking retarded.


    I'm just waiting for those threads in November where you Trumpkins start posting "the election is rigged"

  4. #49
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Is it okay if I don't read 90% of your post because of the way you articulate yourself is fucking retarded?

    I honestly view you as a nuisance more so than someone who I'm "debating" with. I don't know why you click these threads, you come in, suck off Lunatic and Trump but when presented with evidence of him having little to no chance at winning and evidence on why he's a shitty presidential candidate your response is either "lol hillary iz criminal" or "Trump is still better".

    At the end of the day Trumps policy's are lackluster and completely fucking retarded.


    I'm just waiting for those threads in November where you Trumpkins start posting "the election is rigged"
    He's winning on MPGH and you couldn't be more butt-hurt about it, faggot. Also you really like talking about dick sucking, so are you sure you aren't a faggot?

  5. #50
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    He's winning on MPGH and you couldn't be more butt-hurt about it, faggot. Also you really like talking about dick sucking, so are you sure you aren't a faggot?
    Hey dude I know this thread was posted in the debate fort and all, but do you mind not debating with me? Okay thanks.

  6. #51
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Hey dude I know this thread was posted in the debate fort and all, but do you mind not debating with me? Okay thanks.

    It's my thread, I can do whatever I want on it. So on a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you love talking about and taking cock?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    Drama (08-16-2016)

  8. #52
    OncePhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    695
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    255
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gary Johnson - Good candidate, slightly too conservative in some areas for me
    Trump - Physically embodies the mentality of the United States. Think about it, Make money, fuck bitches, be loud and proud (even if you're an asshole)
    Hillary - Only really in the election because A; Female. B; Sucks minorities dicks with lies, and then will proceed to only hurt them. C; Americans are idiots.
    Jill Stein - Don't know much about her other than Green party, and that's cool. Probably my 2nd choice if I had one.
    None - Best option, however doing this would basically guarantee Hillary wins... Which nobody with a brain would like

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    I have a reason for not considering that thread. You can't PROVE those are real ages of users. People fake there online ages all the ins. Gullible little shit.

    Bud. You think you can debate? Oh sorry, the top debater. Talks about you need evidence, last time I remember you were debating with me, you claimed your only piece of evidence was what the guy getting blamed for Doxing told you.

    You can't debate even if your life was on the line. You'd lose as evidence of always gather is not credible evidence.

    At no point is that thread credible.

    Your the one saying the average age is 15. YOU get the evidence little bud. Your useless thread doesn't prove anything.


    Did you get me info that's not a year old? Ah no of course not. There's no websites to help you in this situation hahahaha researching is not your thing I can see.


    Sorry, you lost and I'm past ou. Next thread please. You poor harambe.

    - - - Updated - - -

    2010, most Of those users are banned or gone. It's 2016 and new members now. I'm sure there's 196 people new people who are over 15 now .


    Don't get me wrong, you're very cute when you think you're actually making sense.

    You and confluency, nothing around here. Easy as putting cheese in the macaroni. Nothing.

    I'm over this and this actually is just sad. Not even on topic to the thread and your just shitposting at this point. LLLLLLLL
    Bro why do you think he got CS? Everyone knows he has no idea what he's talking about. He's the kid who's gonna go join a debate club and just get his cheeks spread open

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OncePhoenix For This Useful Post:

    Drama (08-17-2016),Lunatic (08-17-2016)

  10. #53
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    "lol hillary iz criminal" or "Trump is still better".

    Where and when did i ever say that? please quote it showing me. Thanks.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  11. #54
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,600
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,813
    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    Gary Johnson - Good candidate, slightly too conservative in some areas for me
    Trump - Physically embodies the mentality of the United States. Think about it, Make money, fuck bitches, be loud and proud (even if you're an asshole)
    Hillary - Only really in the election because A; Female. B; Sucks minorities dicks with lies, and then will proceed to only hurt them. C; Americans are idiots.
    Jill Stein - Don't know much about her other than Green party, and that's cool. Probably my 2nd choice if I had one.
    None - Best option, however doing this would basically guarantee Hillary wins... Which nobody with a brain would like

    - - - Updated - - -



    Bro why do you think he got CS? Everyone knows he has no idea what he's talking about. He's the kid who's gonna go join a debate club and just get his cheeks spread open
    Jill stein wants to bail out students debt like we did the banker in 08. She's much more liberal and progressive than Hillary or even Sanders in some cases.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Hey dude I know this thread was posted in the debate fort and all, but do you mind not debating with me? Okay thanks.
    If he's blatantly flaming and raging on you like that outside of the flame rage section you can report him. He's a premium account and sells on the market but that doesn't mean he wont be banned for constant harassment. He has an alt thats a CS anyways.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    Bro why do you think he got CS? Everyone knows he has no idea what he's talking about. He's the kid who's gonna go join a debate club and just get his cheeks spread open
    He's asking me to prove people who no longer use the site are really the age they said they were on a thread from years ago.

    Either way it's asking people for their anecdotal input which will always be arbitrary. He doesn't have sufficient evidence to support his claim that the thread is not an accurate representation of the ages of members. I'm not going to take his word for it, I'm going to take the actual evidence I have to support the claim MPGH is full of 15 year olds. Until he can PROVE that the thread is NOT CREDIBLE with actual evidence and not just his opinion, then I might consider taking him off ignore.

    Edit: For the sake of educating you if you honestly believe I do not know what I'm talking about

    Drama has made an argument from ignorance (claims my evidence is insufficient/false) to shift from the burden of proof (cannot justify his claim).

    It's a classic irrational argument, but I do not take everything unwarranted thing people say seriously. In fact he doesn't even know what he is saying when it comes to epistemology.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-17-2016 at 10:53 AM.

  12. #55
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Jill stein wants to bail out students debt like we did the banker in 08. She's much more liberal and progressive than Hillary or even Sanders in some cases.

    - - - Updated - - -



    If he's blatantly flaming and raging on you like that outside of the flame rage section you can report him. He's a premium account and sells on the market but that doesn't mean he wont be banned for constant harassment. He has an alt thats a CS anyways.

    - - - Updated - - -



    He's asking me to prove people who no longer use the site are really the age they said they were on a thread from years ago.

    Either way it's asking people for their anecdotal input which will always be arbitrary. He doesn't have sufficient evidence to support his claim that the thread is not an accurate representation of the ages of members. I'm not going to take his word for it, I'm going to take the actual evidence I have to support the claim MPGH is full of 15 year olds. Until he can PROVE that the thread is NOT CREDIBLE with actual evidence and not just his opinion, then I might consider taking him off ignore.

    Edit: For the sake of educating you if you honestly believe I do not know what I'm talking about

    Drama has made an argument from ignorance (claims my evidence is insufficient/false) to shift from the burden of proof (cannot justify his claim).

    It's a classic irrational argument, but I do not take everything unwarranted thing people say seriously. In fact he doesn't even know what he is saying when it comes to epistemology.


    On a scale of 1 to 10 how mad are you that the Donald is still winning this poll by a landslide?

  13. #56
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,600
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post




    On a scale of 1 to 10 how mad are you that the Donald is still winning this poll by a landslide?
    I'm not upset because in actual polls that matter he's been losing worst than any presidential candidate in history. He's literally a historical loser.

    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...491.html#polls


    Trump leads in men 65+, eangelicals, married, non-college educated.

    Clinton is leading in Independents, women, non-whites, under 35, unmarried, college educated.


    In virtually every poll since the start of the race, clinton has been dominating. You can keep ranting illogical fallacies on MPGH and make the debate section look worst and worst. Us in the real world, are about to elect our next president come Nov. That person sure isn't going to be a man who has his twitter taken away from him by his own camp because he says too much stupid shit.

    #LoserDonald

  14. #57
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I'm not upset because in actual polls that matter he's been losing worst than any presidential candidate in history. He's literally a historical loser.

    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...491.html#polls


    Trump leads in men 65+, eangelicals, married, non-college educated.

    Clinton is leading in Independents, women, non-whites, under 35, unmarried, college educated.


    In virtually every poll since the start of the race, clinton has been dominating. You can keep ranting illogical fallacies on MPGH and make the debate section look worst and worst. Us in the real world, are about to elect our next president come Nov. That person sure isn't going to be a man who has his twitter taken away from him by his own camp because he says too much stupid shit.

    #LoserDonald
    Yeup, you're mad af:

  15. #58
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,600
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Yeup, you're mad af:
    Hey, trump isn't going to ban a religion anymore. He's about to drop out too.

    You mad?

    Apparently he only ran for president to get his show back on NBC. Many of his camp are claiming he doesn't want to even be president.

    I'm guessing that would piss off a lot of trump supporters if their beloved demi-god drops out of the race before it even gets to the debates.

    - - - Updated - - -



    He's trying his best to gtfo the race lmao. Putting the blame on the voters because he's losing so badly.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-17-2016 at 11:34 AM.

  16. #59
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Shit post
    Here's the funny part you fail to realize. Even if Hillary wins, which is likely due to her corruption. I still go on being that rich asshole with trust funds, whilst you continue to work for your entire shit life. We both spend the same amount of time arguing here, but at the end of the day, I'm the only one who can afford to do so. Honestly, I'm not sure why you spend any time here at all debating me about things you, nor I have much power over. If I were you, I'd stop wasting your limited time here and focus on making money for yourself... I mean... Unless you wish to work for people such as me for your entire miserable blue collar life as a wage slave. Everyday you're at work, just remember I'm either skiing, snowmobiling, skinning, shooting, rafting, kayaking, dirt biking, 4-wheeling, hiking, traveling the world, or working on one of my multi million dollar properties with the money you wish your miserable example of parents saved for you. Feel free to blame me for your problems, but just remember, it was your parent's who failed you financially and it's still your fault for not fixing their mistakes. You are right about one thing, I have zero empathy for miserable failures such as yourself and your family. There's nothing you can say or do to change me, as I have no reason to change. My way of life is working perfectly for me and my family.

    You are literally arguing about nothing at this point. You voted and that's all this thread asks you to do. Get more butt-hurt that no one else here is voting for Hillary or just disappear for awhile please.

  17. #60
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,600
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    Here's the funny part you fail to realize. Even if Hillary wins, which is likely due to her corruption. I still go on being that rich asshole with trust funds, whilst you continue to work for your entire shit life. We both spend the same amount of time arguing here, but at the end of the day, I'm the only one who can afford to do so. Honestly, I'm not sure why you spend any time here at all debating me about things you, nor I have much power over. If I were you, I'd stop wasting your limited time here and focus on making money for yourself... I mean... Unless you wish to work for people such as me for your entire miserable blue collar life as a wage slave. Everyday you're at work, just remember I'm either skiing, snowmobiling, skinning, shooting, rafting, kayaking, dirt biking, 4-wheeling, hiking, traveling the world, or working on one of my multi million dollar properties with the money you wish your miserable example of parents saved for you. Feel free to blame me for your problems, but just remember, it was your parent's who failed you financially and it's still your fault for not fixing their mistakes. You are right about one thing, I have zero empathy for miserable failures such as yourself and your family. There's nothing you can say or do to change me, as I have no reason to change. My way of life is working perfectly for me and my family.

    You are literally arguing about nothing at this point. You voted and that's all this thread asks you to do. Get more butt-hurt that no one else here is voting for Hillary or just disappear for awhile please.
    So you're praising your own life to shift gears from the fact you're a failed democratic citizen who supports an authoritarian which according to the history of every democracy ever, that's 99.999% of the time why the democracy fails it self.


    Funny thing is, this election isn't even rigged. You obviously haven't paid attention to other elections, or even the primaries. Bernie Sanders was basically crushed by the establishment, same goes with AL gore who WON but they didn't count an entire state full of votes. Reagan suppressed latino and black voters and in his second term he had the media portray him as a demi-god.

    So before you claim the election si rigged because Hillary is an established candidate, how about you provide evidence to support you claim (something you have a very hard time doing).

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who are you thankful for?
    By Buddie in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-27-2015, 04:45 PM
  2. Who would you Vote for..?
    By Terio in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 05:14 PM
  3. who are you voting for
    By SjoerdJr... in forum Liberals vs Conservatives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 06:22 PM
  4. [Updated] Who are you Voting for?
    By XxDrazzoXxZ in forum United States of America
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 02:21 PM
  5. Who would YOU vote for?
    By m164life in forum United States of America
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:46 PM