View Poll Results: Who will you be voting for this coming election?

Voters
31. This poll is closed
  • Gary Johnson

    3 9.68%
  • Donald Trump

    21 67.74%
  • Hillary Clinton

    1 3.23%
  • Jill Stein

    0 0%
  • Nobody, I hate them all.

    6 19.35%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 110
  1. #61
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    So you're praising your own life to shift gears from the fact you're a failed democratic citizen who supports an authoritarian which according to the history of every democracy ever, that's 99.999% of the time why the democracy fails it self.


    Funny thing is, this election isn't even rigged. You obviously haven't paid attention to other elections, or even the primaries. Bernie Sanders was basically crushed by the establishment, same goes with AL gore who WON but they didn't count an entire state full of votes. Reagan suppressed latino and black voters and in his second term he had the media portray him as a demi-god.

    So before you claim the election si rigged because Hillary is an established candidate, how about you provide evidence to support you claim (something you have a very hard time doing).
    You are mentally ill.

  2. #62
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    You are mentally ill.
    Can't provide evidence to support your claim the election is rigged. So you resort to logical fallacies as usual. Sad.

    Edit: You literally are mentally ill for not understanding epistemology.

    Mental Disorder: A wide range of conditions that affect mood, thinking, and behavior.

    Your mental disorder is why you act the way you do, and cannot think clearly.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-17-2016 at 12:34 PM.

  3. #63
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Can't provide evidence to support your claim the election is rigged. So you resort to logical fallacies as usual. Sad.

    Edit: You literally are mentally ill for not understanding epistemology.

    Mental Disorder: A wide range of conditions that affect mood, thinking, and behavior.

    You're mental disorder is why you act the way you do, and cannot think clearly.

    You are mentally ill and butt-hurt.

  4. #64
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    You are mentally ill and butt-hurt.
    You cannot form a coherent response and continue to insult me as result.

  5. #65
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You cannot form a coherent response and continue to insult me as result.
    You are mentally ill and just spamming now. +1 more post for me.

  6. #66
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    You are mentally ill and just spamming now. +1 more post for me.
    I'm addressing your stupidity, all you're doing is saying I'm mentally ill because you cannot support your original claim the election is rigged.

    You're just spamming your own thread, not my thread so I don't care.

  7. #67
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I'm addressing your stupidity, all you're doing is saying I'm mentally ill because you cannot support your original claim the election is rigged.

    You're just spamming your own thread, not my thread so I don't care.
    This thread isn't for debate, so why would I debate here? The poll is the debate, moron. The only point I was making is that you're a little broke bitch and you got super butt-hurt.

  8. #68
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    This thread isn't for debate, so why would I debate here? The poll is the debate, moron. The only point I was making is that you're a little broke bitch and you got super butt-hurt.
    You didn't make that point then, you failed.

    This thread is in the debate section, if you did not want to debate then you should of posted it in the spam section. Also I'm sitting here having a good time, you seem to be the only one butt-hurt

  9. #69
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You didn't make that point then, you failed.

    This thread is in the debate section, if you did not want to debate then you should of posted it in the spam section. Also I'm sitting here having a good time, you seem to be the only one butt-hurt

    You are mentally ill and I have things to do. Thanks for the 5 free posts.

  10. #70
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    You are mentally ill and I have things to do. Thanks for the 5 free posts.
    You have things to do but you can make 5 irrelevant off topic posts to deter from your lack of evidence to support your claims. That makes sense, enjoy the free posts I gave you pleb.

  11. #71
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You have things to do but you can make 5 irrelevant off topic posts to deter from your lack of evidence to support your claims. That makes sense, enjoy the free posts I gave you pleb.

  12. #72
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Yeup, you're mad af:
    When you lowkey mad that Trump can't win in a GE so you turn to uneducated idiots of MPGH to try and make it seem better.

    Just realize that the intelligent people of the world are voting against Trump, and it's statistically proven as Dab has pointed out.

    The uneducated and illiterate people are Trumps main supporters, as seen with the strong support for Republicans in the south. It's not a coincidence that southern states have such high illiteracy and IQ levels and support the right wing.

    Btw, how can you claim to dislike religion when the VP Trump chose thinks evolution isn't real and hates how it's taught as fact in schools? Lul.

    Not to mention he thinks the earth is only a few thousand years old, literally.

    But man, Hillary is just so corrupt right? Trump is on our side!


    Last edited by Confluency; 08-17-2016 at 02:00 PM.

  13. #73
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    When you lowkey mad that Trump can't win in a GE so you turn to uneducated idiots of MPGH to try and make it seem better.

    Just realize that the intelligent people of the world are voting against Trump, and it's statistically proven as Dab has pointed out.

    The uneducated and illiterate people are Trumps main supporters, as seen with the strong support for Republicans in the south. It's not a coincidence that southern states have such high illiteracy and IQ levels and support the right wing.

    Btw, how can you claim to dislike religion when the VP Trump chose thinks evolution isn't real and hates how it's taught as fact in schools? Lul.

    Not to mention he thinks the earth is only a few thousand years old, literally.


    You claim to be educated and to have valid points, yet not a single other person agrees with your viewpoints besides Dab. If either of you had any points to make here, the votes would change on this topic, but they haven't. Maybe you two are both just retarded time wasters. I really find it funny you two believe you have a superior mindset, it's just pathetic.

  14. #74
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    You claim to be educated and to have valid points, yet not a single other person agrees with your viewpoints besides Dab. If either of you had any points to make here, the votes would change on this topic, but they haven't. Maybe you two are both just retarded time wasters. I really find it funny you two believe you have a superior mindset, it's just pathetic.
    You can't reason someone out of something they haven't been reasoned into. Nobody is trying to be superior or belittle you pleb. You're just not making a logical argument, ever. That's not an insult, you are the one who chooses not to believe in epistemology.

  15. #75
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post


    - - - Updated - - -



    You can't reason someone out of something they haven't been reasoned into. Nobody is trying to be superior or belittle you pleb. You're just not making a logical argument, ever. That's not an insult, you are the one who chooses not to believe in epistemology.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Instead of arguing and talking about viewpoints, I only ask you vote for who you want elected in this poll and stfu about it until the election happens.


    I know it angers you that you haven't convinced anyone to vote for you beloved.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who are you thankful for?
    By Buddie in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-27-2015, 04:45 PM
  2. Who would you Vote for..?
    By Terio in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 05:14 PM
  3. who are you voting for
    By SjoerdJr... in forum Liberals vs Conservatives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 06:22 PM
  4. [Updated] Who are you Voting for?
    By XxDrazzoXxZ in forum United States of America
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 02:21 PM
  5. Who would YOU vote for?
    By m164life in forum United States of America
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:46 PM