View Poll Results: Who will you be voting for this coming election?

Voters
31. This poll is closed
  • Gary Johnson

    3 9.68%
  • Donald Trump

    21 67.74%
  • Hillary Clinton

    1 3.23%
  • Jill Stein

    0 0%
  • Nobody, I hate them all.

    6 19.35%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 110
  1. #91
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,849
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Not persuading anyone, addressing your childish behavior.
    >Addressing childish behavior on a gaming website.
    >Thinks it's not a total waste of their own time.

    kys

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    Death (08-17-2016),Drama (08-17-2016)

  3. #92
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    >Addressing childish behavior on a gaming website.
    >Thinks it's not a total waste of their own time.

    kys
    >Supports trump on a gaming website.
    >Thinks it's not a total waste of time.

    educate your self. pleb

  4. #93
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,723
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    618
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    >Supports trump on a gaming website.
    >Thinks it's not a total waste of time.

    educate your self. pleb
    And what are you doing then? Supporting Hillary on a gaming / hacking website, where is your logic now, pleb?
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

    Drama (08-17-2016),Dylan (08-20-2016),Lunatic (08-17-2016)

  6. #94
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,849
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    >Supports trump on a gaming website.
    >Thinks it's not a total waste of time.

    educate your self. pleb
    k y s

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    Drama (08-17-2016)

  8. #95
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Lunatics thought process the past few months and leading into the future.

    Last month: Hey, Trump is leading for 2 days in the polls after Hillary lead for months! TRUMPS GONNA WIN!

    This month: Man, the polls are rigged. Even the Republican organizations who do polls and still have Hillary winning, all fucking rigged. Why? Cuz they are Kappa.

    In November: Man Trump lost, I can't believe it. I never saw it coming. If only there were sample polling done that have correctly predicted the president for decades, which I could have looked at to come up with a conclusion Trump stood no chance!

    In four years : Vote (insert name here) for President! You cannot corrupt (insert name here!).

    It's a vicious cycle which the right wing will need to get used to.
    It's what happens when you elect some of the worst presidents in American history.
    Last edited by Confluency; 08-17-2016 at 02:55 PM.

  9. #96
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,849
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    And what are you doing then? Supporting Hillary on a gaming / hacking website, where is your logic now, pleb?
    Don't waste your time on him. He's a contradicting moron.

  10. #97
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    And what are you doing then? Supporting Hillary on a gaming / hacking website, where is your logic now, pleb?
    I don't support hillary, If you read any of my posts you'd know I'm an avid clinton hater. I just realize shes the best option, does not mean I support her. She aligns with my interest far more than trump, the only candidates I've supporter are Jill Stein and Bernie sanders.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Don't waste your time on him. He's a contradicting moron.
    You contradict your self all the time, I've never once contradicted my self. He simply made a false assumption.

  11. #98
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,849
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    @Lunatics thought process the past few months and leading into the future.

    Last month: Hey, Trump is leading for 2 days in the polls after Hillary lead for months! TRUMPS GONNA WIN!

    This month: Man, the polls are rigged. Even the Republican organizations who do polls and still have Hillary winning, all fucking rigged. Why? Cuz they are Kappa.

    In November: Man Trump lost, I can't believe it. I never saw it coming. If only there were sample polling done that has correctly predicted the president for decades that I could have looked at to come up with a conclusion Trump stood no chance!

    In four years : Vote (insert name here) for President! You cannot corrupt (insert name here!).

    It's a vicious cycle which the right wing will need to get used to.
    It's what happens when you elect some of the worst presidents in American history.
    Trump got another vote on this poll while you've been spamming. See how nothing you say has any point to it now?


    - - - Updated - - -

    At the end of the day, Dab and Con are just butt-hurt fuck boys who are pissed off their libtard opinions aren't shared by everyone, nor even the majority of the website they complain on...

  12. #99
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I Just Realize Shes The Best Option, Does Not Mean I Support Her.
    And if i ask you what makes you think she's the best option, you're gonna give reasons why she is, explaining what she said. Which is supporting her. You support her ideas.

    You indeed.... contradicted yourself.
    Last edited by Drama; 08-17-2016 at 02:59 PM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-17-2016)

  14. #100
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    And if i ask you what makes you think she's the best option, you're gonna give reasons why she is, explaining what she said. Which is supporting her. You support her ideas.

    You indeed.... contradicted yourself.
    Not going to explain what she said, what basis would that have? If you can't even interpenetrate what she says then how the fuck can you figure out what trumps saying?

    There is a list of things shes passed and created in politics which has greatly benefited the country and world. That doesn't mean I'm supporting her. I support progressive and liberal policies, not Hillary clinton as a person. The only people I've supported have been Jill Stein and Bernie Sanders.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Trump got another vote on this poll while you've been spamming. See how nothing you say has any point to it now?


    - - - Updated - - -

    At the end of the day, Dab and Con are just butt-hurt fuck boys who are pissed off their libtard opinions aren't shared by everyone, nor even the majority of the website they complain on...
    Most of the people who voted don't even know what liberalism means or what being a liberal is. They voted trump because he's basically a meme. If you honestly believe they're die hard trump zealots who will advocate the racist hateful fear mongering shit he says then you're more delusional than I ever could of imagined.

  15. #101
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,849
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Not going to explain what she said, what basis would that have? If you can't even interpenetrate what she says then how the fuck can you figure out what trumps saying?

    There is a list of things shes passed and created in politics which has greatly benefited the country and world. That doesn't mean I'm supporting her. I support progressive and liberal policies, not Hillary clinton as a person. The only people I've supported have been Jill Stein and Bernie Sanders.




    Most of the people who voted don't even know what liberalism means or what being a liberal is. They voted trump because he's basically a meme. If you honestly believe they're die hard trump zealots who will advocate the racist hateful fear mongering shit he says then you're more delusional than I ever could of imagined.
    You spamming this thread with shit opinions, generalizations, and assumptions has done nothing, but give Trump more votes on this poll.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    Drama (08-17-2016)

  17. #102
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    ost Of The People Who Voted Don't Even Know What Liberalism Means Or What Being A Liberal Is
    Proof? I would like to see credible statistics.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Not Going To Explain What She Said
    Yeah, i figured you wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    There Is A List Of Things Shes Passed And Created In Politics Which Has Greatly Benefited The Country And World. That Doesn't Mean I'm Supporting Her.
    You're going around here talking about how Clinton is better than Trump by what she says she's gonna do. You're supporting her. Sorry. You're not getting anywhere here. WHEN you approve what she does, you're SUPPORTING her.
    Leaving now, please, refrain from posting shit stating that you don't do but it's all around this section.

    Bye.
    Last edited by Drama; 08-17-2016 at 03:15 PM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-17-2016)

  19. #103
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Inside of the head of @lunatic.

    "Okay, I hate religion and am for freedom of the people. How about I elect two dudes who blindly follow god and will remove evolution fron schools, make vaccines not mandatory, and overall are just evangelical idiots."

  20. #104
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    You spamming this thread with shit opinions, generalizations, and assumptions has done nothing, but give Trump more votes on this poll.
    Your statement only applies to my last statements.

    "Most of the people who voted don't even know what liberalism means or what being a liberal is. They voted trump because he's basically a meme. If you honestly believe they're die hard trump zealots who will advocate the racist hateful fear mongering shit he says then you're more delusional than I ever could of imagined."

    Everything else I've said has been factual. Stop trying to strawman pleb.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Proof? I would like to see credible statistics.




    Yeah, i figured you wouldn't



    You're going around here talking about how Clinton is better than Trump by what she says she's gonna do. You're supporting her. Sorry. You're not getting anywhere here. WHEN you approve what she does, you're SUPPORTING her.
    Leaving now, please, refrain from posting shit stating that you don't do but it's all around this section.

    Bye.


    What exactly are we talking about she said? Why would reiterating something someone said hold any credibility to why she's a better candidate you imbecile. She's not donald trump, she has clear policies that aren't up in the air for the voter to figure out. Jesus, have you ever voted in any election ever?


    No, based on what she did and has been doing since day one. Do I need to find my post where I told lunatic all of her political accomplishments?

    Edit: Bye.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-17-2016 at 03:31 PM.

  21. #105
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,368
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    i voted for mr trump

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Organized Chaos For This Useful Post:

    Drama (08-17-2016),Dylan (08-20-2016),Lunatic (08-17-2016)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who are you thankful for?
    By Buddie in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-27-2015, 04:45 PM
  2. Who would you Vote for..?
    By Terio in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 05:14 PM
  3. who are you voting for
    By SjoerdJr... in forum Liberals vs Conservatives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 06:22 PM
  4. [Updated] Who are you Voting for?
    By XxDrazzoXxZ in forum United States of America
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 02:21 PM
  5. Who would YOU vote for?
    By m164life in forum United States of America
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:46 PM