View Poll Results: Who will you be voting for this coming election?

Voters
31. This poll is closed
  • Gary Johnson

    3 9.68%
  • Donald Trump

    21 67.74%
  • Hillary Clinton

    1 3.23%
  • Jill Stein

    0 0%
  • Nobody, I hate them all.

    6 19.35%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 110
  1. #1
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,846
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Question Republican, Democrat, or a 3rd party? Who are you voting for in November? [POLL]

    So there's been a lot of shit talking about this upcoming election. There's polls that show Trump winning and polls that show Hillary winning and polls that show 3rd party winning, which suggests they can't be too accurate. Thus the reason I crated this thread. Instead of arguing and talking about viewpoints, I only ask you vote for who you want elected in this poll and stfu about it until the election happens. Let's rid MPGH of all these Anti and Pro political threads that the majority of people here don't want to read. I'll include the 4 main options people in the United States will have on their ballots this coming November.

    Cast your vote and let's see the statistics of this MPGH polling!

    Votes are public, don't be shy!
    Last edited by Lunatic; 08-14-2016 at 06:04 PM.

  2. #2
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,600
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,780
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Where's the option for Harambe?

    Smh....









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

    Drama (08-14-2016),flex1178 (08-15-2016),Lunatic (08-14-2016),TheJoker (08-14-2016)

  4. #3
    Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    ZectixV1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,521
    Reputation
    427
    Thanks
    1,956
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Where's the option for Harambe?

    Smh....
    That's the "Nobody, I hate them all" selection.
    Resignation

    Potential Scammers using my name:
    - live:zectixv1
    - live:zectixv1_1
    - mpgh.kevin





    Bible: You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. (NKJ, Leviticus 18:22)












    Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donor Since - 3-6-2015
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Cocksucker - 1 Day
    Resigned - 07-17-2016







  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ZectixV1 For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-14-2016)

  6. #4
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You say America, i say Trump.

    You say Hilary, i say devil.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (08-20-2016),Lunatic (08-14-2016)

  8. #5
    Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028°N 122.194015°W
    Posts
    1,787
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,215
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It hasn't been said yet if "Gary Johnson" or "Jill Stein" are going to be on the ballot

    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Z For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-14-2016)

  10. #6
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,345
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I haven't looked too into it, but from what I've seen Gary Johnson seems better than the rest. Hillary is an idiot who should be in prison and Trump is a complete moron who says some of the most retarded things I've ever heard. Even if it is an act (highly doubt it though) I wouldn't want someone who says things like he does in one of the most powerful positions on the planet.
    I'm happy to be Australian
    Last edited by Cohen; 08-14-2016 at 11:10 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    moose (08-18-2016)

  12. #7
    flex1178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,352
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    480
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    It hasn't been said yet if "Gary Johnson" or "Jill Stein" are going to be on the ballot
    They'll defiantly be on the ballot but you need 15% of the vote to be in the debates and neither of them has that.
    NightOwl 4 life


  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flex1178 For This Useful Post:

    Copperhorse (08-17-2016),Lunatic (08-15-2016)

  14. #8
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,846
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    So far no votes for Hillary? Wow, where's all her supporters when it counts?

  15. #9
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's because Hillary supporters aren't pro-active and enthusiastic.

    That's the biggest difference between Trump and Hillary supporters, Hillary supporters are well aware Hillary is not ideal nor is she a good fit. Trump supporters evidently have turned off the "think critically" switch in their brains.

    What's really kind of boggling is even if I remotely found supporting Trump a valid stance, it blows my mind those who are enthusiastic for him.

    It's one thing to vote what you believe to be the lesser of two evils, but when you're enthusiastic about that lesser evil it's ignorant.

    That's the most humourous thing about Trump supporters, it's not their ignorance on issues that face the world, it's their blind dickriding of Trump. And trust me, you'll never meet bigger dickriders that Trump supporters. Okay, maybe Golden State fans.

    But hey, what can you expect from the man who's voter base is the lowest common denominator of the United States.




    Shows someones true colors lul.
    Last edited by Confluency; 08-15-2016 at 02:50 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (08-16-2016)

  17. #10
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,846
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    So there's been a lot of shit talking about this upcoming election. There's polls that show Trump winning and polls that show Hillary winning and polls that show 3rd party winning, which suggests they can't be too accurate. Thus the reason I crated this thread. Instead of arguing and talking about viewpoints, I only ask you vote for who you want elected in this poll and stfu about it until the election happens. Let's rid MPGH of all these Anti and Pro political threads that the majority of people here don't want to read. I'll include the 4 main options people in the United States will have on their ballots this coming November.

    Cast your vote and let's see the statistics of this MPGH polling!

    Votes are public, don't be shy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    It's because Hillary supporters aren't pro-active and enthusiastic.

    That's the biggest difference between Trump and Hillary supporters, Hillary supporters are well aware Hillary is not ideal nor is she a good fit. Trump supporters evidently have turned off the "think critically" switch in their brains.

    What's really kind of boggling is even if I remotely found supporting Trump a valid stance, it blows my mind those who are enthusiastic for him.

    It's one thing to vote what you believe to be the lesser of two evils, but when you're enthusiastic about that lesser evil it's ignorant.

    That's the most humourous thing about Trump supporters, it's not their ignorance on issues that face the world, it's their blind dickriding of Trump. And trust me, you'll never meet bigger dickriders that Trump supporters. Okay, maybe Golden State fans.

    But hey, what can you expect from the man who's voter base is the lowest common denominator of the United States.




    Shows someones true colors lul.

    It's okay, I didn't expect a retard like yourself to follow the rules of the thread, nor read the entire topic before spewing shit out of your overly opinionated mouth. But for the sake of everyone here, stfu.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    Lift (08-15-2016)

  19. #11
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post





    It's okay, I didn't expect a retard like yourself to follow the rules of the thread, nor read the entire topic before spewing shit out of your overly opinionated mouth. But for the sake of everyone here, stfu.
    It was a response to your idiotic statement above my post.

    The most ironic thing in this thread is you probably posted this thread to confirm your idea that Trump has some sort of chance in this election and this MPGH poll is only beine done by you to try and confirm that notion. The ironic part is in the same breath you'll disregard national polls.

    Besides, whats an opinion? Stats showing Trump losing? Or some backwoods fuck over the internet saying the polls that have been correctly predicting the President for decades is "rigged".

    P.s if you wanna heart a true joke, you should google the Poll Breitbart just did. Yea, Breitbsrt the Republican mouth breather news source, they just did a poll and were trying to prove the polls were skewed in Hillary's favor, the result? HILLARY.

    Enjoy that 14 votes on your little poll, we've all seen the general public doesn't share the same views as the fucking internet. Case in point? BERNIE SANDERS.

    Hey Btw did you hear about Trumps Campaign manager taking money from Pro-Russian forces in the Ukraine and has been collecting millions of dollars illegally? The departent of justice is opening a case probably this week ahahaha.

    I'm sitting here laughing watching his numbers fall and witnessing the fall of the Republican party.

    U mad bro?

    Last edited by Confluency; 08-15-2016 at 03:25 PM.

  20. #12
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    So there's been a lot of shit talking about this upcoming election. There's polls that show Trump winning and polls that show Hillary winning and polls that show 3rd party winning, which suggests they can't be too accurate. Thus the reason I crated this thread. Instead of arguing and talking about viewpoints, I only ask you vote for who you want elected in this poll and stfu about it until the election happens. Let's rid MPGH of all these Anti and Pro political threads that the majority of people here don't want to read. I'll include the 4 main options people in the United States will have on their ballots this coming November.

    Cast your vote and let's see the statistics of this MPGH polling!

    Votes are public, don't be shy!
    Dozen of polls are showing Hillary dominating Trump, in ones that actually matter and can be validated. (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...491.html#polls)

    Now that we have a Democratic and Republican nominee the polls will be even more accurate to who will be president, as seen with nearly every president poll in the past with the exception of Al gore because he won the popular vote but lost the election due to a TRUE rigged election.

    In the last 2 weeks, Clinton has won every poll, even when counting the independent candidates she's still up by at least 6 that I've seen. It's quite amazing really, I honestly expected trump to have done a LOT better than this.

    I have no idea what polls you're reading, but the Independents have NEVER won a poll that can be validated. (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...952.html#polls)



    Edit: Realclearpolitics is a website I've used for multiple elections, I and just about everybody else who does research can confirm these are the best polls to be looking at. This site gets the information from where these polls were taken place to prove they are credible. Go to any political site like straightdope and you'll get the same answer, Realclearpolitics is very credible in their polls listed and research done.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-15-2016 at 04:19 PM.

  21. #13
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,846
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    It was a response to your idiotic statement above my post.

    The most ironic thing in this thread is you probably posted this thread to confirm your idea that Trump has some sort of chance in this election and this MPGH poll is only beine done by you to try and confirm that notion. The ironic part is in the same breath you'll disregard national polls.

    Besides, whats an opinion? Stats showing Trump losing? Or some backwoods fuck over the internet saying the polls that have been correctly predicting the President for decades is "rigged".

    P.s if you wanna heart a true joke, you should google the Poll Breitbart just did. Yea, Breitbsrt the Republican mouth breather news source, they just did a poll and were trying to prove the polls were skewed in Hillary's favor, the result? HILLARY.

    Enjoy that 14 votes on your little poll, we've all seen the general public doesn't share the same views as the fucking internet. Case in point? BERNIE SANDERS.

    Hey Btw did you hear about Trumps Campaign manager taking money from Pro-Russian forces in the Ukraine and has been collecting millions of dollars illegally? The departent of justice is opening a case probably this week ahahaha.

    I'm sitting here laughing watching his numbers fall and witnessing the fall of the Republican party.

    U mad bro?

    Get off my thread if you aren't going to follow the rules, retard.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Dozen of polls are showing Hillary dominating Trump, in ones that actually matter and can be validated. (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...491.html#polls)

    Now that we have a Democratic and Republican nominee the polls will be even more accurate to who will be president, as seen with nearly every president poll in the past with the exception of Al gore because he won the popular vote but lost the election due to a TRUE rigged election.

    In the last 2 weeks, Clinton has won every poll, even when counting the independent candidates she's still up by at least 6 that I've seen. It's quite amazing really, I honestly expected trump to have done a LOT better than this.

    I have no idea what polls you're reading, but the Independents have NEVER won a poll that can be validated. (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...952.html#polls)

    You only have 1 vote here and that's all that matters. This thread isn't a debate, so go kys faggot.

  22. #14
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Get off my thread if you aren't going to follow the rules, retard.


    - - - Updated - - -




    You only have 1 vote here and that's all that matters. This thread isn't a debate, so go kys faggot.
    This thread has less than 20 people who voted currently, It is not an accurate representation of how many people will vote for whom. The polls I just listed, and not just in relation to this thread but for you personally, are very accurate and if you have not been following them for every president election you've been alive for then consider using it.

    Just trying to inform you since you said the independents were winning in some polls, I just want to make sure you're not getting your polling information from 4chan, /r/gaming or whatever you people do on the internet.

  23. #15
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,846
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This thread has less than 20 people who voted currently, It is not an accurate representation of how many people will vote for whom. The polls I just listed, and not just in relation to this thread but for you personally, are very accurate and if you have not been following them for every president election you've been alive for then consider using it.

    Just trying to inform you since you said the independents were winning in some polls, I just want to make sure you're not getting your polling information from 4chan, /r/gaming or whatever you people do on the internet.

    They are not accurate, as I didn't vote for them, nor did anyone I know vote for them. How fucking stupid are you?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who are you thankful for?
    By Buddie in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-27-2015, 04:45 PM
  2. Who would you Vote for..?
    By Terio in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 05:14 PM
  3. who are you voting for
    By SjoerdJr... in forum Liberals vs Conservatives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 06:22 PM
  4. [Updated] Who are you Voting for?
    By XxDrazzoXxZ in forum United States of America
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 02:21 PM
  5. Who would YOU vote for?
    By m164life in forum United States of America
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:46 PM