Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,805

    Donald Trump 2016!!!

    We're going to build a great wall around the southern american border, and we're going to make Mexico pay for it too!!! We're going to deport these criminals filling up our country, and get rid of the gangs on our streets. We're going to wipe ISIS off the map. We're going to hit the right guys, and we're going to hit them hard. When Donald J Trump is your next president of the Unite States of America, he is going to work with congress to pass good laws dealing with medical care.

    Anyone who disagrees is a libtard or hillbot.

  2. #2
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wolғѕѕcнanze
    Posts
    2,617
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    796
     
    !


    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  3. #3
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,805
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post
     
    Instead of wasting the admins mod you should consider figuring out how to properly make a gif so people can actually read what it is you're typing.

    Sincerely yours, dab.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab1996426 For This Useful Post:

    ARoWz (3 Weeks Ago)

  5. #4
    TonySK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a Chinese sweatshop.
    Posts
    319
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Your opinion would matter more if you weren't a cocksucker. kys

  6. #5
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,805
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySK View Post
    Your opinion would matter more if you weren't a cocksucker. kys
    Typical liberal, too bad your precious hillary is actually a bluedog.

  7. #6
    TonySK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a Chinese sweatshop.
    Posts
    319
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Typical liberal, too bad your precious hillary is actually a bluedog.
    For starters, I don't live in America.

  8. #7
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,805
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySK View Post
    For starters, I don't live in America.
    So I suppose you aren't even educated on the topic of our politics? All you know is you're going to be paying for our wall to keep you guys out. The mexican government is basically ran by cartels. You guy's are going to have a lot of work to do in the next couple of months if you wanna pay off that wall.

  9. #8
    TonySK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a Chinese sweatshop.
    Posts
    319
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Mellow
    The wall isn't going to happen because congress wouldn't approve it first off, and your government is corrupt as well, they are just better at hiding it.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to TonySK For This Useful Post:

    NiBrA88 (09-21-2016)

  11. #9
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,805
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySK View Post
    The wall isn't going to happen because congress wouldn't approve it first off, and your government is corrupt as well, they are just better at hiding it.
    He'll use executive order which obama has flexed.

  12. #10
    TonySK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a Chinese sweatshop.
    Posts
    319
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Mellow
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    He'll use executive order which obama has flexed.
    "Congress may overturn an Executive order by a two-thirds vote. The United States Supreme Court can declare that an Executive order is unconstitutional and unenforceable. Additionally, a subsequent president can reverse an Executive order."

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonySK For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (09-20-2016),NiBrA88 (09-21-2016)

  14. #11
    La Quica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Medellín
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    807
    Dab for biggest CS on MPGH

  15. #12
    Jokerr_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Inspired
    WALLLLLLLLLLLL

  16. #13
    joshZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place, I don't know. Maybe i'm lost?
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused

    "Truth is treason in an Empire of lies."


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to joshZ For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (09-24-2016)

  18. #14
    PTMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    Cool memes Josh. To bad you couldn't have bothered to take 30 seconds to fact check the second one:
    http://www.snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/


    Oh, and here's a reply to the first one from a slightly larger perspective:

  19. #15
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,805
    Quote Originally Posted by PTMartin View Post
    Cool memes Josh. To bad you couldn't have bothered to take 30 seconds to fact check the second one:
    http://www.snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/


    Oh, and here's a reply to the first one from a slightly larger perspective:
    Become a celebrity

    Buy a ton of assets

    Invest in a bunch of bad businesses

    Rely on welfare to stay afloat

    Exploit the 08 crash by buying peoples homes for cheap then selling them back over priced.

    Still end up 3.5 billion less than your networth would of been had you just put your money in the bank and sat on it this entire time.


    Your argument in this picture is totally invalid because business is about staying afloat and making money. Trump has feed of the rotting remains of corpses on the sea floor to keep even his best businesses up and running. He's openly committed fraud as well, used government assistance countless times, and has refuses to put his money into businesses knowing they'll go bankrupt despite that hurting countless other people, he still does so anyways because he knows the Tax Payers are the one who will bail him out. It's like a child who does something bad but doesn't stop because he can get his way with no repercussions.


    Now before you reply ignorantly, I work with actual billionaires. I can tell you, trump isn't a billionaire. He's a welfare queen who only ran for presidency to increase his publicity to keep his scams in place. Too bad now that he's exposed him self as a complete retarded bigot who has ran us into a candidacy of the two least popular president candidates in history.


    You obviously know absolutely nothing about economics, business, let alone politics if you think "Turned 1 million into 4.5 billion" it's self is an argument to be made against someone who's had so many business failures that have CRIPPLED his pocket. Hence why he's worth 50% less than he was estimated to be back when he got his loan of 3.5 million dollars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Opinion on Donald Trump
    By Kix.eXe in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-05-2016, 10:16 PM
  2. [Video] donald trump cringe
    By Shadow in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-01-2016, 05:29 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-09-2015, 07:08 AM
  4. Donald Trump
    By kingofproz in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2015, 07:59 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2015, 06:45 PM