Thread: Portugal?

Thanks

Portugal?

Any1 knows anytihng bout portugal? anything to say bout et?

Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    tugas are our brothers xD

Click Here, BOBO WANTS U!

Lets have some fun this beat is sick

Thanks
    We have one of the best soccer players in the world.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    but you still suck against spain =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Hey, I'm portuguese...my opinion on my country:It sucks...

It also has some features I enjoy but what I really hate is the people..I say this because the % off dumb's in Portugal is like 80%?I dont know..
    People are very dumb, have almost no education the iletaracy ratings are like some sort of high...I'm learning the english lannguage for 5 years at school now, I'm a level 5 student(in a 1-5 scale where 1 is for very very very bad students and 5 is for very good students)and I believe I am making some spelling or phrase syntax mistakes that won't happen if I was German or French or some other developed country in general...and, believe it or not, I am an exception lol, I have 21 friend's in my class and only 3/4 of us are fluent and are able to express their opinions in English..besides, the number of people qho can't read and write here is also high..
    Well, we do have financial problems, the diference between us and Greece is that Greece lied about its foreing debt and we didn't..anyways, the banks do still charge us higher loar(saw in google translator) rates than they charge to greece...
    People are always trying to scam the state, dont pay taxes, say they don't have a job when they have so the state will pay them..this country fucking sucks...I could say so many more horrible things about us...lol..

Good things:
    Internet comunity:
    The portuguese Internet comunity is a very wide comunity and has some wight on the World Wide WEb

Language:
    I do like our language it's rich and very similar to Latin.

Algarve Beaches:
    Yeah..I prefer mountain to beaches but i got to admit, these beaches are pretty nice

Football team:
    Our football team is pretty good, to bad the forigners only know Ronaldo,Nani and Ricardo Carvalho

Technology/Medicine:
    We are very well within these two subjects, the portuguese universyties like Aveiro and Coimbra keep winning awards specially in robotics.

But don't let these good things I said about us delude you, our country really sucks...this is my judgement of my country, I believe other compatriots have a different one, more positive, I wish I had..

That's about it lol
    Last edited by omanel; 06-30-2010 at 05:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    In my perspective, its a good country that can improve.(which all countries can).

Don't have any hate or love really.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by omanel View Post
    Hey, I'm portuguese...my opinion on my country:It sucks...

It also has some features I enjoy but what I really hate is the people..I say this because the % off dumb's in Portugal is like 80%?I dont know..
    People are very dumb, have almost no education the iletaracy ratings are like some sort of high...I'm learning the english lannguage for 5 years at school now, I'm a level 5 student(in a 1-5 scale where 1 is for very very very bad students and 5 is for very good students)and I believe I am making some spelling or phrase syntax mistakes that won't happen if I was German or French or some other developed country in general...and, believe it or not, I am an exception lol, I have 21 friend's in my class and only 3/4 of us are fluent and are able to express their opinions in English..besides, the number of people qho can't read and write here is also high..
    Well, we do have financial problems, the diference between us and Greece is that Greece lied about its foreing debt and we didn't..anyways, the banks do still charge us higher loar(saw in google translator) rates than they charge to greece...
    People are always trying to scam the state, dont pay taxes, say they don't have a job when they have so the state will pay them..this country fucking sucks...I could say so many more horrible things about us...lol..

Good things:
    Internet comunity:
    The portuguese Internet comunity is a very wide comunity and has some wight on the World Wide WEb

Language:
    I do like our language it's rich and very similar to Latin.

Algarve Beaches:
    Yeah..I prefer mountain to beaches but i got to admit, these beaches are pretty nice

Football team:
    Our football team is pretty good, to bad the forigners only know Ronaldo,Nani and Ricardo Carvalho

Technology/Medicine:
    We are very well within these two subjects, the portuguese universyties like Aveiro and Coimbra keep winning awards specially in robotics.

But don't let these good things I said about us delude you, our country really sucks...this is my judgement of my country, I believe other compatriots have a different one, more positive, I wish I had..

That's about it lol
    Pretty much my opinion.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem