Thread: Troop Surge

Thanks

Troop Surge

Bush, Obama, Hilary and Juliane said that the Troop Surge is Working and is making great progress. On the Democratic and Repub Debates

Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    It may be working a lil, but i can garauntee you the full power of the U.S Armed Forces is NOT operating at 100%. I was watching the military channel the other day and these marines were getting hammered with mortar fire. They could see where it was coming from but couldnt shoot em. So they called in an airstrike but it was denied because the terrorists were too close to a "Priceless building"! I mean wtf! This is war people! You do what you have to do to win the war. We shouldnt be playing these bullshit games with them. We see them we kill them its that simple. Im not saying there shouldnt be any rules of engagement, but we should restrict ourselves a little less dont ya think? If we went in there full power this war would be over by now and we could focus on rebuilding the country. Right now we are trying to rebuild the counrty and set up a NON CORRUPT government while fending off terrorists.

Ps. Like 3 outta 9 marines died because of that denied air strike and heavy resistance.

------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

I AM MINION OF TOM

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedHacksBad View Post
    It may be working a lil, but i can garauntee you the full power of the U.S Armed Forces is NOT operating at 100%. I was watching the military channel the other day and these marines were getting hammered with mortar fire. They could see where it was coming from but couldnt shoot em. So they called in an airstrike but it was denied because the terrorists were too close to a "Priceless building"! I mean wtf! This is war people! You do what you have to do to win the war. We shouldnt be playing these bullshit games with them. We see them we kill them its that simple. Im not saying there shouldnt be any rules of engagement, but we should restrict ourselves a little less dont ya think? If we went in there full power this war would be over by now and we could focus on rebuilding the country. Right now we are trying to rebuild the counrty and set up a NON CORRUPT government while fending off terrorists.

Ps. Like 3 outta 9 marines died because of that denied air strike and heavy resistance.
    We need to respect their buildings. See the problem is the outside Muslims are damn morons, they are already saying we destroyed that Shiite mosque even though all the Shiites know it was the Sunni's.

Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Yea i know we gotta respect their buildings, but still coulda done somthing instead of leaving em there... maybe like come in with a helo or sumthing..

------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

I AM MINION OF TOM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I think Bush is trying to preserve the buildings etc. After all he does want the money this war is costing the USA quite alot of money seeing as the canadians are starting to catch up with the USA doller bill.

P.S There are also many facts on how it is nearly impossible for a steal framed building to melt or even COLLIED into it self under the heat given by the airplane explosion. And even if it was hot enough, people have done studys and the chances of two steal framed building colliding into themselfs in the same location are 1 then over a couble billion.

Uhh..I really have no right to talk here seeing as I am from canada, I'm just saying the things i've heard, they mey be wrong.