View Poll Results: Your choice?

Voters
290. This poll is closed
  • Obama

    123 42.41%
  • H. Clinton

    26 8.97%
  • Romney

    4 1.38%
  • Paul

    17 5.86%
  • Kunich

    2 0.69%
  • Guliani

    4 1.38%
  • McCain

    38 13.10%
  • Gravel

    1 0.34%
  • Other

    27 9.31%
  • Al Gore ^_^

    48 16.55%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 185
  1. #16
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    Does that matter? We invade Pakistan, disorder, no government, the people guarding and the locations of Pakistan's nuclear weapons will be released to terrorist, then were utterly fucked. Also all I have heard from the other News Stations about terrorist(they called them freedom fighters) is that they were great people and they shared the same cause with them. Also the US is only responsible for 11% of the deaths, the rest are mostly from car bombs and death squads. Cheney said that in 94' when they had all their chemical weapons and after 9/11 and the fact that Iraq was a terrorist sanctuary(Look how al-Zarqawi got there, he was running from Jordan's CT Unit and fled to Iraq and Saddam had no problem with him) we had a big problem if Saddam supplied WMDs to the terrorist.

    Obama uses note cards in debates.

    CHC18 good to see another Duncan Hunter supporter. He's a great guy, his son not too long ago volunteered for a third tour in Iraq.
    wmd.....................nuclear weapons............................you think if al queda or islamic extremists or and al other made up bullshit had wmd or even a good missile wouldn't attack US...................................
    11% of deaths maybe if those crack headed rednecks left or never entered iraq would there be a problem in the first place and Saddam Hussain how hard is it for the CIA or British intelligence to assassinate saddam or any of iraqs parliment ....and last but not least dont debate about any shit you sound retarted
    Last edited by <sniper>; 08-31-2007 at 10:37 PM.

  2. #17
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Obama FTW =D
    How can you possibly disagree?

  3. #18
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    My God you guys don't watch the news do you? Obama is bitching about us invading Iraq, but he wants to invade Pakistan, which has 6x's as many Muslims. The guy is a total moron with no experience. Seriously watch some damn news, he's been making an idiot of himself for the last month.

    Other, Duncan Hunter.
    say what invade pakistan FTW!!! then obama

  4. #19
    ArunCannotDebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Are you FUCKING serious? Wow, you are such a dumbass, I haven't banned you for anything except flaming other religions and going off topic you dipshit.

    Lets take a look at who stopped rebuttling who...
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/islam_vs_w..._of_islam.html
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/united_sta...bastard-3.html

    Of course your just a bitch that is all talk and can't back up anything you say because you pull everything out of your ass. "Burden of proof" my ass...

    Your idiocy shows. Obama isn't planning to invade Pakistan you moron, he's sending troops to the MOUNTAINS of Pakistan to clear out the terrorists. He's not going to overthrow the Pakistani government, he's going to clear out the terrorists, with or without the support of Musharraf. Like I said already, Pakistan's government is already unstable, and Musharraf is loosing power and an election is inevitable, if a radical government comes in power, the US/Isreal/India will be invading to remove the nukes out of the hands of potential terrorists. In the event that would happen, Obama would look smart to invade Pakistan and remove the terrorists, and end another side to the DD equation. Worst case scenario, Pakistan attacks any country with nukes, the effect would be limited because

    A) we already know where their nukes are
    B) they aren't Hydrogen Bombs
    C) they have less than 50 nuclear missiles.

    "Also the US is only responsible for 11% of the deaths, the rest are mostly from car bombs and death squads." Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, that's the funniest shit I have ever heard in my life, care to provide any facts, oh wait, Neo-Cons just pull shit out of their asses... Of course.

    Zarqawi didn't flee to Iraq you dumbass, he fled to Afghanistan where the Taliban was to get support, then he went to Iraq where Al-Qaeda hides to fight the Shia government. Oh right, and Saddam has a record for killing terrorists, so yeah your bullshit works out great doesn't it? Hey Zarqawi, come to Iraq and fight our government, and attack our people, we love you just that much... Bring up a dead guy to make yourself love you soooo much? Your idiot responses shows your inexperience in these topics, so why don't you shut the fuck up. You say the most dumbest things, seriously, the most basic fact that a Shia government wants Zarqawi to attack them, so they invite them in right?

    Obama uses notecards in debates... Ok?

    Duncan Hunter can't even get a presidential candidate nomination. Yeah, good job. Welcome Mister President.
    1st there you go retard you just brought up something in that post I never said.
    2nd I posted last besides Retard Jr.

    First, you know that invading a country without their permission is considered an act of war, its called diplomacy. Oh I thought it was just the mountains?

    Your right, I was wrong, its 31% http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLDast/10/11/iraq.deaths/

    What does that matter if he was in Afghanistan or not, Jordan was trying to get Saddam to give them al-Zarqawi, but they never responded. He killed terrorist who opposed him, oh wow, he also killed his citizens too for oposing him, does that also make him a great man? Shiite Government? Saddam was a Sunni.

    Sorry I support people because I support their beliefs, I don't like picking someone just because their popular, after all, this isn't high school buddy.

  5. #20
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead


    ok i found US a new president

  6. #21
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    1st there you go retard you just brought up something in that post I never said.
    2nd I posted last besides Retard Jr.

    First, you know that invading a country without their permission is considered an act of war, its called diplomacy. Oh I thought it was just the mountains?

    Your right, I was wrong, its 31% http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLDast/10/11/iraq.deaths/

    What does that matter if he was in Afghanistan or not, Jordan was trying to get Saddam to give them al-Zarqawi, but they never responded. He killed terrorist who opposed him, oh wow, he also killed his citizens too for oposing him, does that also make him a great man? Shiite Government? Saddam was a Sunni.

    Sorry I support people because I support their beliefs, I don't like picking someone just because their popular, after all, this isn't high school buddy.
    No matter what you say, no one fucking cares.

    Even if you are 100% correct, no one will even care.

  7. #22
    jesse9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8Soldier0 View Post
    I vote Clinton cuz he fucks bitches and never got into deep shit like the father-son Bush's, even though u cant vote for him anymore

    H. Clinton isnt a guy -.-

  8. #23
    jesse9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Are you FUCKING serious? Wow, you are such a dumbass, I haven't banned you for anything except flaming other religions and going off topic you dipshit.

    Lets take a look at who stopped rebuttling who...
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/islam_vs_w..._of_islam.html
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/united_sta...bastard-3.html

    Of course your just a bitch that is all talk and can't back up anything you say because you pull everything out of your ass. "Burden of proof" my ass...

    Your idiocy shows. Obama isn't planning to invade Pakistan you moron, he's sending troops to the MOUNTAINS of Pakistan to clear out the terrorists. He's not going to overthrow the Pakistani government, he's going to clear out the terrorists, with or without the support of Musharraf. Like I said already, Pakistan's government is already unstable, and Musharraf is loosing power and an election is inevitable, if a radical government comes in power, the US/Isreal/India will be invading to remove the nukes out of the hands of potential terrorists. In the event that would happen, Obama would look smart to invade Pakistan and remove the terrorists, and end another side to the DD equation. Worst case scenario, Pakistan attacks any country with nukes, the effect would be limited because

    A) we already know where their nukes are
    B) they aren't Hydrogen Bombs
    C) they have less than 50 nuclear missiles.

    "Also the US is only responsible for 11% of the deaths, the rest are mostly from car bombs and death squads." Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, that's the funniest shit I have ever heard in my life, care to provide any facts, oh wait, Neo-Cons just pull shit out of their asses... Of course.

    Zarqawi didn't flee to Iraq you dumbass, he fled to Afghanistan where the Taliban was to get support, then he went to Iraq where Al-Qaeda hides to fight the Shia government. Oh right, and Saddam has a record for killing terrorists, so yeah your bullshit works out great doesn't it? Hey Zarqawi, come to Iraq and fight our government, and attack our people, we love you just that much... Bring up a dead guy to make yourself love you soooo much? Your idiot responses shows your inexperience in these topics, so why don't you shut the fuck up. You say the most dumbest things, seriously, the most basic fact that a Shia government wants Zarqawi to attack them, so they invite them in right?

    Obama uses notecards in debates... Ok?

    Duncan Hunter can't even get a presidential candidate nomination. Yeah, good job. Welcome Mister President.
    wow u are one smart guy

    EDIT: sorry for double post

  9. #24
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    the news is not real its spouse to entertain thats all to people its faked and payed by presidents candidates to tell shit about them selfs and blame the other guy =.=

  10. #25
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    Your right, I was wrong, its 31% http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLDast/10/11/iraq.deaths/
    'cause no one thinks cnn is a joke!

  11. #26
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post

    Your right, I was wrong, its 31% http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLDast/10/11/iraq.deaths/
    POSTED: 9:52 p.m. EDT, October 11, 2006



    Yea sf0d real breaking news you bring to mpgh

  12. #27
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I vote Iverson for president.

  13. #28
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,511
    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    1st there you go retard you just brought up something in that post I never said.
    2nd I posted last besides Retard Jr.

    First, you know that invading a country without their permission is considered an act of war, its called diplomacy. Oh I thought it was just the mountains?

    Your right, I was wrong, its 31% http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLDast/10/11/iraq.deaths/

    What does that matter if he was in Afghanistan or not, Jordan was trying to get Saddam to give them al-Zarqawi, but they never responded. He killed terrorist who opposed him, oh wow, he also killed his citizens too for oposing him, does that also make him a great man? Shiite Government? Saddam was a Sunni.

    Sorry I support people because I support their beliefs, I don't like picking someone just because their popular, after all, this isn't high school buddy.
    1. Those links doesn't matter with whatever bullshit you want to say, it proves that you cared to stop responding to me because you got your ass handed to you. That's all I was pointing out idiot.

    2. Riiiiiiiiiight, just like Iraq, huh? Mounting troops from country to country varies. Not every country says, YOU MOUNT YOUR FUCKING TROOPS HERE WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT YOU. Regardless, going to war has nothing to do with Obama making the right decision, doesn't it?

    3. Big surprise, eh? Shows how much neocons love to bullshit and hide the truth. ^_^

    4. Ok? So he didn't respond, so that must mean he loves Al-Zarqawi right?! Last time I checked, killing those who oppose you is what a Dictator does... Saddam being a Sunni doesn't make the government Sunni. But whatever, I'm not going to argue with you about that bullshit, it's plain and simply answered by Zarqawi being in Iraq for fighting the Shia government.

    5. LUL, that's ok for you, I support Obama 100% because every issue I think is right he has the same agenda. Clinton or Guiliani would win the popularity contest if it really "was" one. Too bad our candidates aren't unpopular Neocon hillbillies like you'd want them to be. It's funny how you can say you want Hunter for president because he believes in the constitution after you are one of those 28% nutjobs who still believe in Bush?

    The fact that all his staff resigns after anything goes down says enough. It's almost pathetic. Two, TWO, Attorney Generals, what do they have to hide if he isn't doing anything that violates the constitution?
    Last edited by arunforce; 09-02-2007 at 04:57 PM.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  14. #29
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8Soldier0 View Post
    I vote Clinton cuz he fucks bitches and never got into deep shit like the father-son Bush's, even though u cant vote for him anymore
    Technically you can vote for him.

  15. #30
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    Technically you can vote for him.
    sory he cant server more then 2 terms as the presedente

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. Who would YOU vote for?
    By m164life in forum United States of America
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:46 PM
  3. who do u want to be president
    By Obey in forum United States of America
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:09 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 07:21 PM
  5. Giving away anything you want for cracked or a key for WoW Glider!
    By philippen in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 04:07 PM

Tags for this Thread