View Poll Results: Your choice?

Voters
290. This poll is closed
  • Obama

    123 42.41%
  • H. Clinton

    26 8.97%
  • Romney

    4 1.38%
  • Paul

    17 5.86%
  • Kunich

    2 0.69%
  • Guliani

    4 1.38%
  • McCain

    38 13.10%
  • Gravel

    1 0.34%
  • Other

    27 9.31%
  • Al Gore ^_^

    48 16.55%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 185
  1. #46
    soultaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8

    Angry

    ok iwould not like allgore to president beacuse hes a faking ass. if he becomes president eh would take away freee school lunches. and does pepople who paid reduced lunch, and those who have free lunch would now have to pay full fa re. thats why i dont want all gore for president fak him.

  2. #47
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    I'm not in USA. I'm in canada. But really I don't give a shit because there all the same. They all fuck up. Its a fact and people need to stop beliving what the goverment is saying. But fuck don't go with hippies. Just admit the next is going to fuck up, and its going to keep happending.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  3. #48
    ArunCannotDebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Lets put 2 and 2 together, Ron Paul hates America and wants to take away everything the defends it, <Sniper> who wants America destroyed, voted for Ron Paul.

  4. #49
    deathbomb3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    IT HAS TO BE AL GORE OR HILLARY CLINTON OMFG
    they both rock

  5. #50
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    lets resurrect Osama and get him to run president

    and give him 100% control of everyone and everything in the country

    and then give him full control of the Army and the Navy

    and give him a heart full of revenge and wanting to destroy the world

    and there you go...

    the perfect president

  6. #51
    ArunCannotDebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    You guys are fucking stupid, they need to make teachers who understand economics, economic teachers, not some fucking dumb fuck leftist who knows nothing about the economy and loves that the American people are getting the bad product because the American company can't compete with China because they are so cheap. How about you fucking Liberals stop your fucking trade deals that are in countries with no child labor laws and stop making deals with a country that is giving use paint with lead in it, because already have you leftist as our retards.

  7. #52
    Hispiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,209
    Reputation
    144
    Thanks
    532
    My Mood
    Cool
    Al my nigs

  8. #53
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,686
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,510
    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    Lets put 2 and 2 together, Ron Paul hates America and wants to take away everything the defends it, <Sniper> who wants America destroyed, voted for Ron Paul.
    Yeah, I heard defending the constitution is really unpopular with Neo-Cons these days. LOL. Oh shit he wants the president not be able to cheat and invade a country without Congress declaring war. Can you stop pulling shit out of your ass, your so fucking dumb.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    You guys are fucking stupid, they need to make teachers who understand economics, economic teachers, not some fucking dumb fuck leftist who knows nothing about the economy and loves that the American people are getting the bad product because the American company can't compete with China because they are so cheap. How about you fucking Liberals stop your fucking trade deals that are in countries with no child labor laws and stop making deals with a country that is giving use paint with lead in it, because already have you leftist as our retards.
    You are the most fucking stupid person I have ever met in my life... AMERICA CANT COMPETE WITH CHINA? YEAH, we don't make cheap shit because we are too busy making stuff that increases our REAL GDP dumbass, like cars, robots, computers, and technology. We outsource our toys, good job! Yeah, we don't shove our people into factories and force them to paint and assemble these shitty little 5 year old toys. Good job. Oh wait, China doesn't have child labor laws?

    China Labor Watch

    Oh, sorry, I forgot that you are too busy pulling shit out of your ass. Yes, American companies purposely hire Chinese companies who run out of normal paint so they pull out Lead Paint from a warehouse to paint their products in it so that they can recall and it and loose millions of dollars. Good job dumbass.

    WHY DO YOU SERIOUSLY BOTHER TO EVEN POST. YOUR SO FULL OF FUCKING SHIT IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Mexiforce (11-04-2007)

  10. #54
    Blood-Cola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Why don't we all just cut out crap and be communists? Then we all live in government houses doing low wage labor. Wouldn't that be fun?
    Last edited by Blood-Cola; 11-06-2007 at 07:36 PM.

  11. #55
    gunny101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Obama FTW =D
    Exactly what i was thinking. Didn't see this thread until it had many posts.

  12. #56
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    Lets put 2 and 2 together, Ron Paul hates America and wants to take away everything the defends it, <Sniper> who wants America destroyed, voted for Ron Paul.
    sorry for bumping this old ass post but "i want america destroyed WTF dude if i really hated the american people you think i'd vote for tht white man or even giving a fuck about voting well i dont give a fuck about voting anyways ron paul speaks the truth hes not a stupid facist dickheads like the rest of em he doesnt talk gibberish he knows what he talks about and he cant be the president unless all brainless americans vote for him but their brain less so they do what the tv says if Bush the modern day hitler can cheat so can all the others

    PS: DONT MAKE FUCKING FALSE STATEMENTS BECAUSE "FALSE" IS "FALSE" AND YOU CANT SAY FALSE IS TRUE

  13. #57
    x1xtomx1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    you PEOPLE ARE DUMBASSES RON PAUL FTW. Ron Paul loves america and no he's not taking away anything that is defending it. First of all, noone would of attacked the US if we didnt invade Iraq, or Afghanistan. They DO NOT hate us because weare free. They hate us because we wont let them live the way they want themselves to be governed. We need to take care of our own problems instead of being a policeman for the enitre world. America has troops in over 130 countries in the world. Its not just Iraq, Afghanistan and North Korea. Its 130 countries. We need to worry about our own problems such as the following.

    Illegal Immigration

    High Gas Prices

    Federal Income Tax

    Federal Reserve

    Gun Control

    Social Secuirty

    Those are just some but we have a lot more. And if you think that Ron Paul is taking away whats defending us you are wrong. He wants to make it so that every law follows the constirtution. No guns will be taken away or confescated and if all the American people own guns then that will bring down robberies, homocides, rapes and other such crimes, why? Because if we have guns then noone will want to attack us because they are all scared. If Ron Paul is elected President he will fix illegal immigration. ELIMINATE FEDERAL INCOME TAXES, ELIMINATE THE FEDERAL RESERVE. Yes, he wants to make it so that CONGRESS can only coin money, and that the american people will NOT HAVE TO PAY A SINGLE PENNY FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAXES. THERE WILL BE NO INCOME TAX. Ron Paul will secure our borders and WILL NOT allow citizenship for any illegal aliens. If they want to become citizens they can enter our country the correct way. Illegals are taking away our jobs and they are ruining america. This has to be stopped. I am just talking about some of the issues. Ron Paul will make it so that America is what our founding fathers wanted it to be. FUCK HILARY CLINTON, FUCK BARRACK OBAMA, FUCK YOU GEORGE BUSH AND FUCK YOU ALL YOU PRESIDENTIAL COMMUNIST-LIKE CANDIDATES

  14. #58
    ArunCannotDebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Yeah, I heard defending the constitution is really unpopular with Neo-Cons these days. LOL. Oh shit he wants the president not be able to cheat and invade a country without Congress declaring war. Can you stop pulling shit out of your ass, your so fucking dumb.



    You are the most fucking stupid person I have ever met in my life... AMERICA CANT COMPETE WITH CHINA? YEAH, we don't make cheap shit because we are too busy making stuff that increases our REAL GDP dumbass, like cars, robots, computers, and technology. We outsource our toys, good job! Yeah, we don't shove our people into factories and force them to paint and assemble these shitty little 5 year old toys. Good job. Oh wait, China doesn't have child labor laws?

    China Labor Watch

    Oh, sorry, I forgot that you are too busy pulling shit out of your ass. Yes, American companies purposely hire Chinese companies who run out of normal paint so they pull out Lead Paint from a warehouse to paint their products in it so that they can recall and it and loose millions of dollars. Good job dumbass.

    WHY DO YOU SERIOUSLY BOTHER TO EVEN POST. YOUR SO FULL OF FUCKING SHIT IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.
    For one thing you stupid dip shit, what do you call POLITICAL CORRECTNESS? Its a damn violation of the 1st Ammendment. What do you call UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE, destruction of the free market. What do you call the FAIRNESS DOCTRINE, destruction of the free market and 1st ammendment.

    Maybe you don't understand a thing, go look under basically anything you own and chances are, its made in China. You outsource and use China, pay workers shit, use shitty supplies, and guess what its cheaper because there is no tax on it because it came from China. So lets see, cheaper payed workers, cheaper supplies and no taxes. Even if it costed the same to make it, the one in China would be cheaper because the no taxes, then add in that fact it was made cheaper and made by poorly paid workers, American businesses can't compete with that.

    For one thing, they have laws in America that say a pickle must bounce to be considered a pickle, do we enforce them no. Neither does China enforce it child labor laws. Its estimated that 10 million children do not go to school and about 5 million work in factories, but some say its a conservative estimate.

  15. #59
    ArunCannotDebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by x1xtomx1x View Post
    you PEOPLE ARE DUMBASSES RON PAUL FTW. Ron Paul loves america and no he's not taking away anything that is defending it. First of all, noone would of attacked the US if we didnt invade Iraq, or Afghanistan. They DO NOT hate us because weare free. They hate us because we wont let them live the way they want themselves to be governed. We need to take care of our own problems instead of being a policeman for the enitre world. America has troops in over 130 countries in the world. Its not just Iraq, Afghanistan and North Korea. Its 130 countries. We need to worry about our own problems such as the following.

    Illegal Immigration

    High Gas Prices

    Federal Income Tax

    Federal Reserve

    Gun Control

    Social Secuirty

    Those are just some but we have a lot more. And if you think that Ron Paul is taking away whats defending us you are wrong. He wants to make it so that every law follows the constirtution. No guns will be taken away or confescated and if all the American people own guns then that will bring down robberies, homocides, rapes and other such crimes, why? Because if we have guns then noone will want to attack us because they are all scared. If Ron Paul is elected President he will fix illegal immigration. ELIMINATE FEDERAL INCOME TAXES, ELIMINATE THE FEDERAL RESERVE. Yes, he wants to make it so that CONGRESS can only coin money, and that the american people will NOT HAVE TO PAY A SINGLE PENNY FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAXES. THERE WILL BE NO INCOME TAX. Ron Paul will secure our borders and WILL NOT allow citizenship for any illegal aliens. If they want to become citizens they can enter our country the correct way. Illegals are taking away our jobs and they are ruining america. This has to be stopped. I am just talking about some of the issues. Ron Paul will make it so that America is what our founding fathers wanted it to be. FUCK HILARY CLINTON, FUCK BARRACK OBAMA, FUCK YOU GEORGE BUSH AND FUCK YOU ALL YOU PRESIDENTIAL COMMUNIST-LIKE CANDIDATES
    Stupid moron, go get a damn brain. 9/11 happened before those 2 wars happened brainless dipshit.

    Ron Paul doesn't give a shit about illegal immigration he pulls the whole "No amnesty" thing, but then says border fence isn't important. Fucking lying piece of shit. You know why he doesn't want a damn border? His response would be "It cost too much, everything cost too much, especially things that defend America, because my money means more then my life because a I'm greedy SOB."

    Ron Paul would do nothing to help with high gas prices, or he would use something every other Republican has been saying for ages, SCREW THE CARIBOUS!

    Yeah, his solution would destroy so many jobs, we need to lower taxes and hike the tax on people who do stuff such as hire illegals. Just look at how many people will lose their job, the IRS workers, people who practice tax law, and people who do peoples income taxes. The taxes need to go to the people. We need to stop using it to help lazy people not work.

    Oh shit? Hes taking a federalist stance just like 3 of the other candidates, holy shit!

    Oh shit your stupid. Hes taking the stance of 6 other candidates!

    3 others have the solution to this already.

    Your taking the same belief as me... but then again, Ron Paul opposes the death penalty which statistics show save 5 lives. Actually, he says the border fence isn't important, if your looking for a true secure the border person you should be looking at Hunter or Tancredo. Also if you look, the founding fathers supported the death penalty for fags(besides Jefferson, who supported castration), Ron Paul says they should get married.

  16. #60
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,663
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    if you stopped reciting questionable facts that you found on google and started applying some logic to your posts, i bet you would be a lot smarter

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. Who would YOU vote for?
    By m164life in forum United States of America
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:46 PM
  3. who do u want to be president
    By Obey in forum United States of America
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:09 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 07:21 PM
  5. Giving away anything you want for cracked or a key for WoW Glider!
    By philippen in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 04:07 PM

Tags for this Thread