View Poll Results: Your choice?

Voters
290. This poll is closed
  • Obama

    123 42.41%
  • H. Clinton

    26 8.97%
  • Romney

    4 1.38%
  • Paul

    17 5.86%
  • Kunich

    2 0.69%
  • Guliani

    4 1.38%
  • McCain

    38 13.10%
  • Gravel

    1 0.34%
  • Other

    27 9.31%
  • Al Gore ^_^

    48 16.55%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 185
  1. #61
    ArunCannotDebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    if you stopped reciting questionable facts that you found on google and started applying some logic to your posts, i bet you would be a lot smarter
    Nice stand on proper grammar there. For one, PROVE IT. Stupid little bitch, you ain't going to do shit besides sit on your fat ass and watch MTV.

  2. #62
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,512
    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    For one thing you stupid dip shit, what do you call POLITICAL CORRECTNESS? Its a damn violation of the 1st Ammendment. What do you call UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE, destruction of the free market. What do you call the FAIRNESS DOCTRINE, destruction of the free market and 1st ammendment.

    Maybe you don't understand a thing, go look under basically anything you own and chances are, its made in China. You outsource and use China, pay workers shit, use shitty supplies, and guess what its cheaper because there is no tax on it because it came from China. So lets see, cheaper payed workers, cheaper supplies and no taxes. Even if it costed the same to make it, the one in China would be cheaper because the no taxes, then add in that fact it was made cheaper and made by poorly paid workers, American businesses can't compete with that.

    For one thing, they have laws in America that say a pickle must bounce to be considered a pickle, do we enforce them no. Neither does China enforce it child labor laws. Its estimated that 10 million children do not go to school and about 5 million work in factories, but some say its a conservative estimate.
    You are the most retarded mother fucker on this planet. When I shut your ass up, you go ramble about something unrelated. I see no point in even arguing with your dumb ass.

    I could bring up millions of economic reasons (capital tradeoff) why it's way better to have China produce it, but your dumbass will just throw things out of your ass and ignore my many valid reasons and go off topic with other shit. And some things are taxed, some aren't like STEEL, fuckhead, so STFU. You are way in over your head... But the easiest way to sum it up: meanwhile, if your lame duck president had 4 years to cancel these "acts of monstrosity" and not do it, who is to blame? Yeah, he must be busy chasing these imaginary weapons of mass destruction, wasting billions of dollars, killing social security, and making the dollar worthless, and most importantly "securing our freedom" and giving up our rights.

    If you knew anything about other countries, maybe you could speak on their behalf. China isn't all developed, some areas are under developed, and under financed, so do they have the man power or money to finance the rural villages? No? Oh just like, Does America have the manpower or the money to check if every pickle bounces? Wow, good job dumbass. Last time I checked, we were at Full Employment...

    And if your dumbass has anything bad to say about Ron Paul, he and Dennis Kucinich voted against the Patriot Act, which basically can tell you go shut the fuck up and go die in a hole, k?

    You suck at debate, period.
    Last edited by arunforce; 11-22-2007 at 01:39 PM.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  3. #63
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    Nice stand on proper grammar there. For one, PROVE IT. Stupid little bitch, you ain't going to do shit besides sit on your fat ass and watch MTV.
    ....what? that made no sense. dumbass. aw, can't google search me, can you?

    your post proves the fact that yous posts are completely devoid of any logic.




    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    Nice stand on proper grammar there. For one, PROVE IT.
    prove what? prove that if you used logic, you would be smarter? how the fuck am i supposed to do that? i'm not you, am i? try thinking about things before you say them, and try NOT googling everything.


    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    Stupid little bitch, you ain't going to do shit besides sit on your fat ass and watch MTV.
    wow. that sure was intelligent. because you know exactly who i am, right? you have more of a chance being a fat idiot who listens to tv full of mindless jibberish and propaganda. look at your posts, for christ's sake. you sit around at your computer spitting out what happened at random points in history, thinking you'll sound smart, trying to intimidate people out of answering. most people don't like random facts thrown at them. but, you know who can see right through you? actual smart people. not pseudo-intellectuals, such as yourself.




    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    Stupid little bitch, you ain't going to do shit besides sit on your fat ass and watch MTV.
    this is the true sf0d, people. without google, he is nothing. he has no opinions of his own. you can't back anything up, prove anyone wrong, without looking around on the internet for random shit that you think will help your opinion. well, not YOUR opinion, the opinions of others that you've adopted.

    what happens when you can't do that?


    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    Stupid little bitch, you ain't going to do shit besides sit on your fat ass and watch MTV.
    this. mind-numbingly stupid jibberish. i can almost feel my brain cells dying while reading this. even your name proves my point. "aruncannotdebate". oh yeah, that's really credible. now if your name was something along the lines of "aruncandebatefairlywellandisverystronginhisbelief sbutibelieveiambetterthanhim", you would be taken more seriously
    Last edited by ace76543; 11-22-2007 at 02:56 PM.

  4. #64
    x1xtomx1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    Stupid moron, go get a damn brain. 9/11 happened before those 2 wars happened brainless dipshit.

    Ron Paul doesn't give a shit about illegal immigration he pulls the whole "No amnesty" thing, but then says border fence isn't important. Fucking lying piece of shit. You know why he doesn't want a damn border? His response would be "It cost too much, everything cost too much, especially things that defend America, because my money means more then my life because a I'm greedy SOB."

    Ron Paul would do nothing to help with high gas prices, or he would use something every other Republican has been saying for ages, SCREW THE CARIBOUS!

    Yeah, his solution would destroy so many jobs, we need to lower taxes and hike the tax on people who do stuff such as hire illegals. Just look at how many people will lose their job, the IRS workers, people who practice tax law, and people who do peoples income taxes. The taxes need to go to the people. We need to stop using it to help lazy people not work.

    Oh shit? Hes taking a federalist stance just like 3 of the other candidates, holy shit!

    Oh shit your stupid. Hes taking the stance of 6 other candidates!

    3 others have the solution to this already.

    Your taking the same belief as me... but then again, Ron Paul opposes the death penalty which statistics show save 5 lives. Actually, he says the border fence isn't important, if your looking for a true secure the border person you should be looking at Hunter or Tancredo. Also if you look, the founding fathers supported the death penalty for fags(besides Jefferson, who supported castration), Ron Paul says they should get married.
    1. border fence isnt important because ron paul wants troops on the border. A fence would not help because the fucking mexicans would just cut through it and we would waste a lot of money ust for putting up a 3000 mile fence. That would do nothing, our border troops are being sent to iraq, but we need those troops on the border to see the mexicans trying to cross.

    2. GET A BRAIN, we have been in the middle east for years, ever since George Bush Sr. he has been there and he was the one that suggested going into iraq and his son did what he wanted to do.

    3. Gas prices would be lowered for two reasons

    1. We would not be in the Middle East and then gas prices would be slightly lower because we are not invading their countries

    2. Government polocies would be changed to allow the U.S to start digging in Alaska where there is plenty of oil for the United States.

    4. There would be more jobs because jobs would not be going to foreign countries because of NAFTA and the so-called "free trade agreemnt". Jobs would not go overseas and companies such as GM and Levi wont have to go overseas.

  5. #65
    x1xtomx1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    and just to add to my post, Ron paul supports the death penalty dumbass make sure u get ur sources right...

    look at 7:08 it will say that he supports it

    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar115s_f2hc[/YOUTUBE]

  6. #66
    unh0lyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    RON PAUL 2008

    DOPE FOR AMERICA

  7. #67
    Mikoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the niggaz department
    Posts
    1,349
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    37
    These guys for president. I heard they're nice.


  8. #68
    Mikeck901323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Urban Legends

    Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (black muslim) of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham of Wichita, Kansas. (white atheist ).

    When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced and his father returned to Kenya. His mother married Lolo Soetoro -- a Muslim -- moving to Jakarta with Obama when he was six years old. Within six months he had learned to speak the Indonesian language. Obama spent "two years in a Muslim school, then two more in a Catholic school" in Jakarta. Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim while admitting that he was once a Muslim, mitigating that damning information by saying that, for two years, he also attended a Catholic school.

    Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was a radical Muslim who migrated from Kenya to Jakarta, Indonesia. He met Obama's mother, Ann Dunham-a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas-at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Obama, Sr. and Dunham divorced when Barack, Jr. was two.

    Obama's spinmeisters are now attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came from his father and that influence was temporary at best.

    In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya immediately following the divorce and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

    Dunham married another Muslim, Lolo Soetoro who educated his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi schools. Wahabbism is the radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world.

    Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking political office in the United States, Obama joined the United Church of Christ to help purge any notion that he is still a Muslim.

    Handsome . . . Charming . . . Winsome . . . Dangerous . . . Deceptive . . . Determined
    This is the "dude" that some people want to be the next President of the United States. Scary isn't it???????

    Speaking bluntly, in a real presidential election, no one in their right mind would vote for Obama. That would be like voting for the guy who just moved in down the street from you, that you wave to from time to time but don't know a thing about. That's Obama. He's been a US Senator for about 100 days, give or take a week. Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim while admitting that he was once a Muslim, mitigating that damning information by saying that, for two years, he also attended a Catholic school. Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was a radical Muslim who migrated from Kenya to Jakarta, Indonesia. He met Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Obama, Sr. and Dunham divorced when Barack, Jr. was two. Obama's spinmeisters are now attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came from his father and that influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya immediately following the divorce and never again had any direct influence over his son's education. Dunham married another Muslim, Lolo Soetoro who educated his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi schools. Wahabbism is the radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world. Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking political office in the United States, Obama joined the United Church of Christ to help purge any notion that he is still a Muslim, which, ideologically, he remains today.


    We are asked to believe that Sen. Obama, who professes to be a practicing Christian and has spoken publicly of his "personal relationship with Jesus Christ," is in fact secretly a Muslim and has lied all along about his true religious affiliation.

    No proof is offered by those who make these claims -- no sightings of Barack Obama attending a mosque, no pictures of him reading the Qur'an, praying to Mecca, or observing Islamic holidays with his family. The entire case, such as it is, rests on a confused and error-ridden recitation of Obama's upbringing and purported childhood influences. It also rests on -- or exploits -- a deep fear and suspicion of the Muslim faith.

    Virtually everything we do know about Obama's parentage and upbringing, it should be stipulated, comes from the senator himself. Obama told the story of his search to uncover his African heritage in Dreams from My Father (Three Rivers Press, 2004), and shared further autobiographical details in The Audacity of Hope (Crown Publishers, 2006). He spoke at length about his Christian beliefs in a 2004 Chicago Sun Times interview with Cathleen Falsani. Must we take his word for everything? Not necessarily, but in the absence of contrary evidence we have no reason to seriously doubt Obama's own candid account of his life history.

    Was Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a "radical Muslim who migrated from Kenya to Jakarta, Indonesia?"

    No. Though Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was raised a Muslim, he had lost his faith and become a "confirmed atheist" by the time he attended college, according to his son. Obama's parents separated when Barack was two, his father moving not to Jakarta, but to the United States, where he attended Harvard. Eventually he returned to Kenya.

    Did Obama's mother go on to marry another Muslim named Lolo Soetoro who "educated his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi schools?"

    Yes and no. When Obama's mother remarried, it was indeed to an Indonesian man named Lolo Soetoro, whom his stepson describes as a "non-practicing" Muslim. But it was his "secular" mother who supervised his education, Obama has written, sending him to both Catholic and Muslim primary schools after the family moved to Jakarta. There is nothing on record to indicate Obama attended a madrassa (Muslim religious school) run by Wahabbists, and in any case it's unlikely his mother would have chosen to expose him to such an extreme form of Islam given her stated abhorrence of religious closed-mindedness and her stated goal of giving him a well-rounded education, including in matters of faith.

    Update: CNN has tracked down the school in question, the Basuki School in Jakarta, which a deputy headmaster described as a "public school" with no particular religious agenda. "In our daily lives, we try to respect religion, but we don't give preferential treatment," he told CNN. A classmate of Obama's described the school as "general," with students of many religious backgrounds attending. Obama entered the school at the age of 8 and attended for two years.

    Is it true that "Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim while admitting that he was once a Muslim?"

    Once a Muslim? When? Unless I missed it while skimming Obama's two books and sundry interviews, the senator has never mentioned being a Muslim at any point in his life. Yes, he lived in a Muslim country during part of his childhood and briefly attended a Muslim school there, but he certainly wasn't raised a Muslim and has never been, so far as I can determine, a practitioner of that faith.

    That anyone, let alone a sitting U.S. senator with designs on the highest office in the land, would conceal being a Muslim for twenty-odd years while going through the outward motions of practicing Christianity (or vice-versa, for that matter) is a truly bizarre accusation. I'd be tempted to dismiss it as paranoid lunacy if it weren't so obviously a crass, politically-motivated smear.


    So obama is not a bad candidate, however there are better candidates then him. my list goes Gore, Paul, Hilary (want clinton back ), Obama, etc
    Last edited by Mikeck901323; 01-02-2008 at 05:45 PM.

  9. #69
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeck901323 View Post
    Urban Legends







    We are asked to believe that Sen. Obama, who professes to be a practicing Christian and has spoken publicly of his "personal relationship with Jesus Christ," is in fact secretly a Muslim and has lied all along about his true religious affiliation.

    No proof is offered by those who make these claims -- no sightings of Barack Obama attending a mosque, no pictures of him reading the Qur'an, praying to Mecca, or observing Islamic holidays with his family. The entire case, such as it is, rests on a confused and error-ridden recitation of Obama's upbringing and purported childhood influences. It also rests on -- or exploits -- a deep fear and suspicion of the Muslim faith.

    Virtually everything we do know about Obama's parentage and upbringing, it should be stipulated, comes from the senator himself. Obama told the story of his search to uncover his African heritage in Dreams from My Father (Three Rivers Press, 2004), and shared further autobiographical details in The Audacity of Hope (Crown Publishers, 2006). He spoke at length about his Christian beliefs in a 2004 Chicago Sun Times interview with Cathleen Falsani. Must we take his word for everything? Not necessarily, but in the absence of contrary evidence we have no reason to seriously doubt Obama's own candid account of his life history.

    Was Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a "radical Muslim who migrated from Kenya to Jakarta, Indonesia?"

    No. Though Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was raised a Muslim, he had lost his faith and become a "confirmed atheist" by the time he attended college, according to his son. Obama's parents separated when Barack was two, his father moving not to Jakarta, but to the United States, where he attended Harvard. Eventually he returned to Kenya.

    Did Obama's mother go on to marry another Muslim named Lolo Soetoro who "educated his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi schools?"

    Yes and no. When Obama's mother remarried, it was indeed to an Indonesian man named Lolo Soetoro, whom his stepson describes as a "non-practicing" Muslim. But it was his "secular" mother who supervised his education, Obama has written, sending him to both Catholic and Muslim primary schools after the family moved to Jakarta. There is nothing on record to indicate Obama attended a madrassa (Muslim religious school) run by Wahabbists, and in any case it's unlikely his mother would have chosen to expose him to such an extreme form of Islam given her stated abhorrence of religious closed-mindedness and her stated goal of giving him a well-rounded education, including in matters of faith.

    Update: CNN has tracked down the school in question, the Basuki School in Jakarta, which a deputy headmaster described as a "public school" with no particular religious agenda. "In our daily lives, we try to respect religion, but we don't give preferential treatment," he told CNN. A classmate of Obama's described the school as "general," with students of many religious backgrounds attending. Obama entered the school at the age of 8 and attended for two years.

    Is it true that "Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim while admitting that he was once a Muslim?"

    Once a Muslim? When? Unless I missed it while skimming Obama's two books and sundry interviews, the senator has never mentioned being a Muslim at any point in his life. Yes, he lived in a Muslim country during part of his childhood and briefly attended a Muslim school there, but he certainly wasn't raised a Muslim and has never been, so far as I can determine, a practitioner of that faith.

    That anyone, let alone a sitting U.S. senator with designs on the highest office in the land, would conceal being a Muslim for twenty-odd years while going through the outward motions of practicing Christianity (or vice-versa, for that matter) is a truly bizarre accusation. I'd be tempted to dismiss it as paranoid lunacy if it weren't so obviously a crass, politically-motivated smear.


    So obama is not a bad candidate, however there are better candidates then him. my list goes Gore, Paul, Hilary (want clinton back ), Obama, etc
    If the only thing you can say against Obama is that he is a Muslim, you are seriously fucked. And that Muslim school shit was disproved long ago, so I really don't care to read the rest of the article, it's just Conservative Fox News Bullshit.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  10. #70
    Mikeck901323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    1
    We are asked to believe that Sen. Obama, who professes to be a practicing Christian and has spoken publicly of his "personal relationship with Jesus Christ," is in fact secretly a Muslim and has lied all along about his true religious affiliation.

    No proof is offered by those who make these claims -- no sightings of Barack Obama attending a mosque, no pictures of him reading the Qur'an, praying to Mecca, or observing Islamic holidays with his family. The entire case, such as it is, rests on a confused and error-ridden recitation of Obama's upbringing and purported childhood influences. It also rests on -- or exploits -- a deep fear and suspicion of the Muslim faith.

    Virtually everything we do know about Obama's parentage and upbringing, it should be stipulated, comes from the senator himself. Obama told the story of his search to uncover his African heritage in Dreams from My Father (Three Rivers Press, 2004), and shared further autobiographical details in The Audacity of Hope (Crown Publishers, 2006). He spoke at length about his Christian beliefs in a 2004 Chicago Sun Times interview with Cathleen Falsani. Must we take his word for everything? Not necessarily, but in the absence of contrary evidence we have no reason to seriously doubt Obama's own candid account of his life history.

    Was Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a "radical Muslim who migrated from Kenya to Jakarta, Indonesia?"

    No. Though Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was raised a Muslim, he had lost his faith and become a "confirmed atheist" by the time he attended college, according to his son. Obama's parents separated when Barack was two, his father moving not to Jakarta, but to the United States, where he attended Harvard. Eventually he returned to Kenya.

    Did Obama's mother go on to marry another Muslim named Lolo Soetoro who "educated his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi schools?"

    Yes and no. When Obama's mother remarried, it was indeed to an Indonesian man named Lolo Soetoro, whom his stepson describes as a "non-practicing" Muslim. But it was his "secular" mother who supervised his education, Obama has written, sending him to both Catholic and Muslim primary schools after the family moved to Jakarta. There is nothing on record to indicate Obama attended a madrassa (Muslim religious school) run by Wahabbists, and in any case it's unlikely his mother would have chosen to expose him to such an extreme form of Islam given her stated abhorrence of religious closed-mindedness and her stated goal of giving him a well-rounded education, including in matters of faith.

    Update: CNN has tracked down the school in question, the Basuki School in Jakarta, which a deputy headmaster described as a "public school" with no particular religious agenda. "In our daily lives, we try to respect religion, but we don't give preferential treatment," he told CNN. A classmate of Obama's described the school as "general," with students of many religious backgrounds attending. Obama entered the school at the age of 8 and attended for two years.

    Is it true that "Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim while admitting that he was once a Muslim?"

    Once a Muslim? When? Unless I missed it while skimming Obama's two books and sundry interviews, the senator has never mentioned being a Muslim at any point in his life. Yes, he lived in a Muslim country during part of his childhood and briefly attended a Muslim school there, but he certainly wasn't raised a Muslim and has never been, so far as I can determine, a practitioner of that faith.

    That anyone, let alone a sitting U.S. senator with designs on the highest office in the land, would conceal being a Muslim for twenty-odd years while going through the outward motions of practicing Christianity (or vice-versa, for that matter) is a truly bizarre accusation. I'd be tempted to dismiss it as paranoid lunacy if it weren't so obviously a crass, politically-motivated smear.


    So obama is not a bad candidate, however there are better candidates then him. my list goes Gore, Paul, Hilary (want clinton back ), Obama, etc
    For lazy people like arun i will summarize.

    Theres no proof of obama being a muslim except for the fact that he said he was in a muslim school when a child. However all the claims that he is or is not a muslim are based off of what he says. Theres no proof. It is literally like he just was dropped off here and decided to go into politics. Another quistion is how is where is his money coming from? Donations. and with a 2.3k donation limit obama must be getting huge funding though private investors. private investers need favors. well theres no absolute proof its just another quistion. Finally obama is just a softener. He's designed to just make it more feasible for a black person to become president. and i dont think arun read the end of my point on the last post

    So obama is not a bad candidate, however there are better candidates then him. my list goes Gore, Paul, Hilary (want clinton back ), Obama, etc

  11. #71
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,856
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,157
    My Mood
    Devilish
    SAY NO TO OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT.

    Niggers don't need to be in Office





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  12. #72
    Mikeck901323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    1
    i just hope that the fact obama will not become president, is not leverage for black people to go ape shit and start killing people and flipping cars like french black muslums

  13. #73
    tednugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeck901323 View Post
    i just hope that the fact obama will not become president, is not leverage for black people to go ape shit and start killing people and flipping cars like french black muslums
    These are jokes, yes?

  14. #74
    carpanthers1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    fucking forgot john edwards ffs. he is my bitch

  15. #75
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Can't believe Huckabee won the Iowa caucus thing, if we had that motherfucker in ANY office he would be screwing up that place as much as he possibly could.

    Do you know what kind of shit he pulled, he wasn't a leader all he did was intimidate people into doing it his way. Who the fuck wants someone like that for President. Just bothered to look him up since he did win the thing.

    Not that it matters* because Republicans as a whole are pretty much irrelevant.

    * As much as it could.

    More:

    He let a rapist free on parole as long as he moved to another state. He did and raped another woman and was suspected of killing another woman. Way to go dumbass.

    Your son hung a stray dog while he was a Boy Scout counselor. You don't teach ethics to your children but preach it to strangers? OK I see, you care more about others and not everyone equally? STFU about religion please.

    Assassination please .
    Last edited by Inna; 01-04-2008 at 05:37 PM.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. Who would YOU vote for?
    By m164life in forum United States of America
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:46 PM
  3. who do u want to be president
    By Obey in forum United States of America
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:09 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 07:21 PM
  5. Giving away anything you want for cracked or a key for WoW Glider!
    By philippen in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 04:07 PM

Tags for this Thread