Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Texas vs all of Mexico

I bet texas alone could conquer ugly mexico. First texas conquers mexico, then we bomb mexico

Die MEHICO

Thanks
    i neber been to mexico but i hear all texans got guns so it could be a fair fight

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Texas was its own republic before joining the US

ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Originally Texas was part of mexico, then they fought for there seperation (Alamo battle was part of this war). Then they couldn't properly sustain themselves since Mexico was gonna get them again, so they joined up with America, Mexico backed off. Now that Texas has been thriving for sometime, they could battle against Mexico alone, but then you also gotta count in how many "undercovers" *cough* *cough* are in Texas from mexico lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    mas vale qe no te metas !
    putos texanos !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I live in Texas and I've been to Mexico. Texas is just like anyother place in the USA except its hotter and we say "ya'll". Mexico fails. Texas would win b/c we r a part of the USA.
    FUCK STEVE HARVEY

I am a Beast. Feed me Rappers or Feed me Beats.

Thanks
    texas fails although i llive in texas but mexico owns texas we have better beer and better stuff candytoo we live in groups have no air conditioners unlike these unlike our lazy asses we work for money not just sit down and eat dountuts all day.we have better weapons well sometimes.all 80 percent of imported drugs come frome mexico so more money for us.e.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ha, your stupid. Mexico has no real security. The drug lords have the guns, but there not fighting for mexico, they want there fucking money, and fighting Texas would be bad for business. And Texans lazy? were the ones hiring you and working along side of you becuase you may be able to make it, but you make it shitty so we have to make sure you do it right. Work hand AND work smart. How I know this? I worked along side of the mother fuckers. Yeah, they will volunteer to work on anything, thats just becuase they want the work. So Mexico fails, completely. Thats why you fuckers keep coming over here

Thanks
    really we have th aztec gods and ur right americas are all lazy rhrs why 90 percent of americans are obese.so tht means more advantages for us.and we have the better cleaner women too except for the asses but better thn stds lol there u go reply to tht.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Actually, that percentage is at 30.2%. And thats the entire united states. And it doesn't take you being in good shape to mow down packs of mexicans crossing the border with a turret gun. Which a number of Texas citizens have, if you don't wanna count in the american military which is considered the best (Well unless you count smaller numbers, that goes to Isreal. They've been defending there lands for the longest). As for women, I thought we were talking about fighting, but as for women I will agree Latino women can be sexy then a motha fucka, but I doubt the cleanest. most nastiness been brought from your country. There are good lookin white women in Texas, though not many. And black women in Texas, go to Dallas. All the big rappers talk about how nice the bitches are in Dallas when they do shows. But back to fighting, Texas would demolish you, America all together would flick you like a booger it just picked from its nose.

Thanks
    umm mexicans can fight if u havnt relizedand besides we have mafias not little gangs and i agree wit the white girls cabn be fine ass i dated one but and were talking about states not contries rofl we make molotov bombs and we are some of most largest jail gangs. besides united stes are greedy. mexico had almost all of the land tht united states owned until they came and stole our land and drove all the native americans off thiere land.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Don't be a hating fag. they're is a lot of Hispanic people in the US Military. They fight just like regular Americans, except for there green card. homes =)

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    hating im just saying i have nothing agaisnt people race

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yeah they can fight in packs with knifes and shit. mafia? oh yeah, thats right, the original mafias are from america back in the dry days of alcohol. So don't start with mafias. nothing original and nothing really tough. Just a gang that wants to seem more badass by throwing mafia on the end of there gang name. Molotov bomb? oh yeah, from here too. nothing original. And jail gangs? Ha, whites are always on top even if in smaller numbers when it comes to jail gangs. But besides that, lets see jails are run by oh yeah, thats right, the state system, so we lockin your asses up and watchin you kill eachother. Jails got nothin to do with this. And by stating the fact we took over all your land goes to show that you suck, so your just proving MY point. So once again you my friend....

/FAIL

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ShadowRunner For This Useful Post:

goump1995 (07-15-2010),Oysto (07-04-2010),THA-Wigga (06-18-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    A red neck on mpgh, why am i not surprised if we see more of these guys?
    My mod, ill make more?

Rapid Fire Famas

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast