Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58
  1. #16
    Jake01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    There is a lot of problems with invasion, for one the USA is fucking huge, it military bases are almost everywhere.
    Pretty much this.

  2. #17
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    Uh, excuse me? You're saying that the population of UK enjoyed getting bombs dropped on their head? They enjoyed the fear of a bomb destroying their home and killing their friends at anytime? Oh ofcourse, they did! That's reality - people enjoy getting bombed (FYI, sarcasm).
    Oh man, you really are stupid.


  3. #18
    Sicknature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    The U.S will never get invaded, they got israel behind em and if you got israel behind u then nothing can harm you
    [YOUTUBE]JEo7xY8TPaQ[/YOUTUBE]


    Only God Can Judge Me

  4. #19
    998776's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I love how you make it sound like the us is impenetrable but they are far from it there are hundreds of different ways for the states to be attacked successfully just look at 9/11 it would be so simple for lets say china to load a passenger plane they "Delayed and ram it into navy ships or other such things weakening areas for carriers to enter. Theres just hundreds of possibilities for attack on the states, and after this war the states are in the ditch big time.

  5. #20
    Ricox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latvia, Riga.
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Oh man, you really are stupid.
    Your argument is definately valid because you have a lot of posts. Constructive critiscm ftw. I'm going to go ahead and call you stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post


    i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post
    wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

  6. #21
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    China is buying out USA.

  7. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by 998776 View Post
    I love how you make it sound like the us is impenetrable but they are far from it there are hundreds of different ways for the states to be attacked successfully just look at 9/11 it would be so simple for lets say china to load a passenger plane they "Delayed" and ram it into navy ships or other such things weakening areas for carriers to enter. Theres just hundreds of possibilities for attack on the states, and after this war the states are in the ditch big time.
    Uh, yeah, ramming a plane into a ship wouldn't happen.
    1. There probably isn't going to be a war in your lifetime on US soil.
    2. Possibilities are always endless.

    @Rico:
    -Your argument was that Nazi-Germany dropped bombs just to lower morale, let me state again, you. are. an. idiot.


  8. #23
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Chuck Norris would kick everyones ass. No need to worry.

  9. #24
    Ricox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latvia, Riga.
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Uh, yeah, ramming a plane into a ship wouldn't happen.
    1. There probably isn't going to be a war in your lifetime on US soil.
    2. Possibilities are always endless.

    @Rico:
    -Your argument was that Nazi-Germany dropped bombs just to lower morale, let me state again, you. are. an. idiot.
    The only dumb person here is you. I NEVER STATED THE ONLY REASON THAT NAZI GERMANY BOMBED BRITAIN WAS MORALE. Germany wanted Britain out of war and breaking their will to fight was one of the main objectives of their bombings. Ofcourse Germans firstly concentrated on Royal Air Force targets and docks, but later on they were actively bombing civilian targets to demoralize the enemy. The V1's and V2's were so inacurrate that they most likely couldn't even hit any important things like factories or govremental buildings. Stop being a smartass, because you aren't one.

    Really, stop acting like you know everything, you can't predict the future, especially the thing about planes being rammed into ships. Who knows what could happen? Maybe Chinese would want to take the example from WWII Japanese Empire and also use kamikazes (more likely would be the Muslims doing suicide attacks on battleships, not Chinese)?
    Last edited by Ricox; 09-23-2010 at 05:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post


    i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post
    wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

  10. #25
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,073
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Chuck Norris would kick everyones ass. No need to worry.
    Nuff Said...........

  11. #26
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Americans are stupid enough to hit a USA battleship with antiaircraft missiles(nah wait even the americans can't do that).
    If USA was ever invaded,it would be from most nations of the planet together tbh.
    Not many like Americans.
    most Europeans think they're idiots,for good reasons
    most Muslims hate them for the racism they've showed them
    Asians...hmm well China could do it to become the new Superpower,or fight with the Russians for that after they owned USA.
    Japanese have countless reasons to hate you...
    yes that sums it up

    Edit: I'm meaner than usual and got no good points.Just pissed because I got detention from the Physics assho.....erm teacher
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  12. #27
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 998776 View Post
    I love how you make it sound like the us is impenetrable but they are far from it there are hundreds of different ways for the states to be attacked successfully just look at 9/11 it would be so simple for lets say china to load a passenger plane they "Delayed and ram it into navy ships or other such things weakening areas for carriers to enter. Theres just hundreds of possibilities for attack on the states, and after this war the states are in the ditch big time.
    AND modern heat-seeking missles and antiaircraft wouldn't stop them?

    Oh but the magical notation of the missles will not hit us! *kaboom goes the largest fleet in the world*

    It isn't, but unless you plan the invasion out very well and have enough troops than you're not going to get very far.

  13. #28
    Ricox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latvia, Riga.
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    AND modern heat-seeking missles and antiaircraft wouldn't stop them?

    Oh but the magical notation of the missles will not hit us! *kaboom goes the largest fleet in the world*

    It isn't, but unless you plan the invasion out very well and have enough troops than you're not going to get very far.
    That's why they shouldn't use military planes, but various American airline planes instead! Catch those bastard planes in China and then use them againist the Americans themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post


    i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post
    wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

  14. #29
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    That's why they shouldn't use military planes, but various American airline planes instead! Catch those bastard planes in China and then use them againist the Americans themselves.
    As a soldier and knowing what military will do, a plane will be shot at regardless of status. While that seems harsh, there is planes in history being shot out of the sky because they got too close to US ships.

  15. #30
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    That's why they shouldn't use military planes, but various American airline planes instead! Catch those bastard planes in China and then use them againist the Americans themselves.
    O.O you really don't have a clue about this shit do you?

    First off, from china? You do know where the US is located right?

    Secondly, airline planes? AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah, airline planes against navy ships, yeah, that will be the day.
    I mean besides the fact that the ship could shoot it out of the sky at first unresponse,

    they could just move out of the way,

    or maybe the fact that you'd have to find out their cordinates, airliner's only have probably enough gas to barely get their, if that. You'd probably have more luck hitting the whitehouse.


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. United States
    By pwnzar in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 03:27 PM
  2. United States
    By pwnzar in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 03:27 PM
  3. United States Vs. Canada
    By chacha02 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 05:03 PM
  4. United States Economy.
    By Obey in forum United States of America
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 03:15 AM
  5. The United States..
    By Mr.President in forum United States of America
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 05:03 PM