Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58
  1. #31
    Ricox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latvia, Riga.
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    O.O you really don't have a clue about this shit do you?

    First off, from china? You do know where the US is located right?

    Secondly, airline planes? AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah, airline planes against navy ships, yeah, that will be the day.
    I mean besides the fact that the ship could shoot it out of the sky at first unresponse,

    they could just move out of the way,

    or maybe the fact that you'd have to find out their cordinates, airliner's only have probably enough gas to barely get their, if that. You'd probably have more luck hitting the whitehouse.
    Haha, you lost the argument about Nazi Germany, so you're now going to go againist everything I say. Funny stuff. And anyways, who said about attacking ships that are in open sea? US has naval bases. Logically those planes may get shot down before they even get close enough, but anything can happen and the wreck just doesn't disappear - it's going to fall down. ANYTHING can happen ... I really doubt the Americans manning those AA guns are going to happily shoot that plane down. Hard to explain what I mean, so I don't want to explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post


    i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post
    wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

  2. #32
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Wut? nazi germany? Lol, if you still think bombing was to decrease moral, then i don't know what to tell you. I mean yeah its a side-effect but obviously not the main reason.

    Anyway airliners, stupid idea. I think thats kinda clear by now.

    Point is, yeah people could attack the US but there isn't much to gain besides world domination. Which in itself is useless, but w/e.


  3. #33
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    empire.you ought to make better posts here
    not even one post structured with anything,only lame bs with no meaning.
    quote this for truth.

    this ain't a place for spaming and post count increases,but talk about politics!
    Last edited by Casavir; 09-24-2010 at 02:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  4. #34
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    empire.you ought to make better posts here
    not even one post structured with anything,only lame bs with no meaning.
    quote this for truth.

    this ain't a place for spaming and post count increases,but talk about politics!
    Funny how hypocritical it is when you say that.


  5. #35
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    well ok we're raising post counts,but most of my posts are at least 14lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  6. #36
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    well ok we're raising post counts,but most of my posts are at least 14lines
    which make it annoying to find out after i read all of them that you could have said that in less than 3.


  7. #37
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,570
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,340
    My Mood
    Twisted

  8. #38
    gahlok5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    just wow

    omg u all are just so stupid i cant even start explaining to u all how dum u all are so instead im just gonna let u all sit in ur pool of ignorance

  9. #39
    Ricox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latvia, Riga.
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Wut? nazi germany? Lol, if you still think bombing was to decrease moral, then i don't know what to tell you. I mean yeah its a side-effect but obviously not the main reason.

    Anyway airliners, stupid idea. I think thats kinda clear by now.

    Point is, yeah people could attack the US but there isn't much to gain besides world domination. Which in itself is useless, but w/e.

    I also don't know what to tell you. What, in your opinion, were the reasons of inaccurate V1 and V2 bombing, then? Germans used V1's and V2's because the British were kicking their arses in the skies and it was most likely too risky to send in a bomber plane, so they instead used the super inaccurate V1's and V2's which were mainly used on cities to destroy the will to fight and turn cities into wastelands.

    gahlok5, nice argument, you dumbnut, the only ignorant and dumb person here is you, that's all I can say to you, darn kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post


    i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post
    wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

  10. #40
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Experimentation.

    "kicking their asses" lulz, oh boy, someone has been playing too much video games.


  11. #41
    Ricox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latvia, Riga.
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Experimentation.

    "kicking their asses" lulz, oh boy, someone has been playing too much video games.
    Oh lulz oh boy someone is a complete idiot. If you don't understand what that meant, then you are dumb. Plus, I hope you realize that this is MULTIPLAYER VIDEO GAME HACKING FORUM.

    Jeez, I am now going to call you a kid non-stop. I've never seen a young adult/adult that can't make up a proper argument, so now I atleast know what age range you are, kid.

    And if you don't know the history, then please don't speak. The Royal Air Force won the Battle of Britain and that was enough proof of their dominance. Plus the British also had AA guns and naval ships with AA guns that can target planes going from Germany to British isles, logically. The British also countered German attacks by bombing the German cities, that's why actually the Germans came up with idea of retaliating with V1's and V2's.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post


    i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post
    wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

  12. #42
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,037
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    Oh lulz oh boy someone is a complete idiot. If you don't understand what that meant, then you are dumb. Plus, I hope you realize that this is MULTIPLAYER VIDEO GAME HACKING FORUM.

    Jeez, I am now going to call you a kid non-stop. I've never seen a young adult/adult that can't make up a proper argument, so now I atleast know what age range you are, kid.

    And if you don't know the history, then please don't speak. The Royal Air Force won the Battle of Britain and that was enough proof of their dominance. Plus the British also had AA guns and naval ships with AA guns that can target planes going from Germany to British isles, logically. The British also countered German attacks by bombing the German cities, that's why actually the Germans came up with idea of retaliating with V1's and V2's.
    You also know nothing about the Battle of Britain do you?

    The Germans lost mostly to the faster planes that the Brits had then the Germans, also many of their planes are unsuited for long range attacks.

    The V1 and the V2 rockets was planned before the war. Also, the British wasn't the one bombing the German cities, it was almost always the Americans as their bombers was fair more better than what the Brits had.

  13. #43
    Ricox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latvia, Riga.
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    You also know nothing about the Battle of Britain do you?

    The Germans lost mostly to the faster planes that the Brits had then the Germans, also many of their planes are unsuited for long range attacks.


    The V1 and the V2 rockets was planned before the war. Also, the British wasn't the one bombing the German cities, it was almost always the Americans as their bombers was fair more better than what the Brits had.
    The bolded text.. It makes me ask - what the friggin' hell? Did you even read my post? When the hell did I say that Germans won the Battle of Britain? I don't care what friggin' planes the RAF had. I said they won and they did win, if you now are going to claim I know nothing about it, I can only ask you a rude question which I'm not going to ask yet.

    And show me the source that makes you think that V1's and V2's were planned before the war. Name of V1 translated from German to English is Retaliation weapon (source: wikipedia, not too good source, but if you're so smart, then proove that it was named differently).

    And I don't care whenever Americans bombed the Germans or not. I know that British bombed German cities in retaliation to German attacks on British military targets. I don't care about what Americans did in WWII.
    Last edited by Ricox; 09-30-2010 at 07:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post


    i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post
    wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

  14. #44
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,037
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    The bolded text.. It makes me ask - what the friggin' hell? Did you even read my post? When the hell did I say that Germans won the Battle of Britain? I don't care what friggin' planes the RAF had. I said they won and they did win, if you now are going to claim I know nothing about it, I can only ask you a rude question which I'm not going to ask yet.

    And show me the source that makes you think that V1's and V2's were planned before the war. Name of V1 translated from German to English is Retaliation weapon (source: wikipedia, not too good source, but if you're so smart, then proove that it was named differently).

    And I don't care whenever Americans bombed the Germans or not. I know that British bombed German cities in retaliation to German attacks on British military targets. I don't care about what Americans did in WWII.
    It was toward the comment about the AAs and I will:

    In the autumn of 1936 while employed by the Argus engine company, Fritz Gosslau began work on the further development of remote controlled aircraft; Argus had already developed a remote-controlled surveillance aircraft, the AS 292 (military designation FZG 43).

    On 9 November 1939 a proposal for a remote controlled aircraft carrying a payload of 1,000 kg over a distance of 500 km was forwarded to the RLM (German Air Ministry). Argus joined together with Lorentz AG and Arado Flugzeugwerke to develop the project as a private venture and in April 1940 Gosslau presented an improved study of Project "Fernfeuer" to the RLM, as Project P 35 "Erfurt".

    (my text): Later on the Germans created the V-1, you can read a lot about the rocket here: http://greyfalcon.us/restored/The%20V.htm

  15. #45
    Ricox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latvia, Riga.
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    125
    OK, so V1 was being created before WWII, but I don't really think Germans wanted to use them aggressively and bomb British cities with them. V1's were inacurrate, so there was really no good use for them. Bombing enemy with bombs dropped from bombers was definately more acurrate. Plus, I never wrote that AA guns won the war, I just mentioned that the British did build more AA guns for additional protection and I am pretty sure there are naval ships with AA capabilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post


    i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post
    wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. United States
    By pwnzar in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 02:27 PM
  2. United States
    By pwnzar in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 02:27 PM
  3. United States Vs. Canada
    By chacha02 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 04:03 PM
  4. United States Economy.
    By Obey in forum United States of America
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 02:15 AM
  5. The United States..
    By Mr.President in forum United States of America
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 04:03 PM