2. War only "increases" the economy during periods of large unemployment, a.k.a. long term depressions and recessions. We are at full employment, how the fuck would it benefit us? That economic fix up package is stupid, it will not do anything. Even my economics teacher agrees with that. What will 600 dollars get you? Nothing, spurring more spending isn't magically going to fix up the subprime mortgage crisis. You are basically saying we should go kill nations of other peoples countries so we can boost our economy.
3. Panzies? Majority, wait I thought it was 98%? Majority is still an overstatement. Fighting a faux war... How noble. Yes, lets kill innocent people just to prove our point that we were wrong, but we still won! Hell yeah! Meanwhile, kids will be left orphans, so they can grow up to hate us, and perhaps another terror plot! Sweet, can't wait!
4. Equal support? Obviously you haven't seen any polls or Bush's public opinion rating. Much less ANY TV for that matter. And the only difference between 1776 America and Iraq is Britain? I think not. Well, I'm sure the Iraqis can't handle rebuilding their own nation, so we must help terrorize it for them.
5. That's what you were talking about, military time table! Good god, you could of specified. Regardless if it will be devastating or not, the citizens need to take charge, not us.
6. I have no idea what you are talking about.