Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Amused
    Arun, i typod and said your name, my last reply was too Ace, oopse :X

    Anywho, for you though, i'll break this down into Consitutional fact and History Nomrality.

    1. There is no specifics to the Presidential election, you are correct. The only withheld obstacle is that the Electoral College, Senators and Representatives of each State, chose the final winner. The primary popular vote weeds the candidates out. The final popular vote serves physical purpose besides a gesture. Although some states tried pushing to have their Electoral's follow suit with Popular Vote - but it's a federal matter and therefore will not hold.

    1. That was my point about Cars, you don't just quit.

    2. War has increased the economy in almost every war ever to be fought. This War is indeed a 'bad' one. But i simply argue the original purpose was worth it. The same President is now forming an Economic fix-up package in which directly benefits American's more then any president ever before. Example: World War II. Republicans tend to vote for War more becuase they're majority is in business (such as weapons, supplies, food, mechanics, technology) haha. They profit more from the Government, hire more people, pay more taxes, and grow influence.

    3. The majority of soldiers don't want to back out like little panzies.

    4. America took eleven years to stabalize our own government. Only differnce there is Brittain didn't hang around and Terrorize our progress like in Iraq. There is equal support iRaq is better now as there is it's worse.

    And yes, the term 'Time Table' as accounted to Military Political Strategy is the plan to set a 'timed' withdrawl of all troops. Would be devestating as proven also by historical warfare.

    And the credibility talk was to Ace, not you, he denied the constitutional document's fact i mentioned lol...wtf? However: If you too want to be personal about it, simply check Historical References, the Constitution, and wait out the Election to see my proof. It's straight foward FAQs, i said "I" to the parts that were my oppinion.

    Besides, what does argueing have to do with credibility? I have actual examples of 'credit' i suppose as we all should to talk like that? We're all three making the same mistake, Argueing in Oppinionated threads. I look dumb 'cuz of spamming FAQs all the time and you two look like the most menstruel staff on MPGH. It's really our faults, not saying those things are true.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 02-23-2008 at 05:31 PM.

  2. #17
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Crytical View Post
    Arun, i typod and said your name, my last reply was too Ace, oopse :X

    Anywho, for you though, i'll break this down into Consitutional fact and History Nomrality.

    1. There is no specifics to the Presidential election, you are correct. The only withheld obstacle is that the Electoral College, Senators and Representatives of each State, chose the final winner. The primary popular vote weeds the candidates out. The final popular vote serves physical purpose besides a gesture. Although some states tried pushing to have their Electoral's follow suit with Popular Vote - but it's a federal matter and therefore will not hold.

    1. That was my point about Cars, you don't just quit.

    2. War has increased the economy in almost every war ever to be fought. This War is indeed a 'bad' one. But i simply argue the original purpose was worth it. The same President is now forming an Economic fix-up package in which directly benefits American's more then any president ever before. Example: World War II. Republicans tend to vote for War more becuase they're majority is in business (such as weapons, supplies, food, mechanics, technology) haha. They profit more from the Government, hire more people, pay more taxes, and grow influence.

    3. The majority of soldiers don't want to back out like little panzies.

    4. America took eleven years to stabalize our own government. Only differnce there is Brittain didn't hang around and Terrorize our progress like in Iraq. There is equal support iRaq is better now as there is it's worse.

    And yes, the term 'Time Table' as accounted to Military Political Strategy is the plan to set a 'timed' withdrawl of all troops. Would be devestating as proven also by historical warfare.

    And the credibility talk was to Ace, not you, he denied the constitutional document's fact i mentioned lol...wtf? However: If you too want to be personal about it, simply check Historical References, the Constitution, and wait out the Election to see my proof. It's straight foward FAQs, i said "I" to the parts that were my oppinion.

    Besides, what does argueing have to do with credibility? I have actual examples of 'credit' i suppose as we all should to talk like that? We're all three making the same mistake, Argueing in Oppinionated threads. I look dumb 'cuz of spamming FAQs all the time and you two look like the most menstruel staff on MPGH. It's really our faults, not saying those things are true.
    1. ...Ok? If that's your point about cars, then you just proved yourself wrong, it's proving Iraq's uselessness.

    2. War only "increases" the economy during periods of large unemployment, a.k.a. long term depressions and recessions. We are at full employment, how the fuck would it benefit us? That economic fix up package is stupid, it will not do anything. Even my economics teacher agrees with that. What will 600 dollars get you? Nothing, spurring more spending isn't magically going to fix up the subprime mortgage crisis. You are basically saying we should go kill nations of other peoples countries so we can boost our economy.

    3. Panzies? Majority, wait I thought it was 98%? Majority is still an overstatement. Fighting a faux war... How noble. Yes, lets kill innocent people just to prove our point that we were wrong, but we still won! Hell yeah! Meanwhile, kids will be left orphans, so they can grow up to hate us, and perhaps another terror plot! Sweet, can't wait!

    4. Equal support? Obviously you haven't seen any polls or Bush's public opinion rating. Much less ANY TV for that matter. And the only difference between 1776 America and Iraq is Britain? I think not. Well, I'm sure the Iraqis can't handle rebuilding their own nation, so we must help terrorize it for them.

    5. That's what you were talking about, military time table! Good god, you could of specified. Regardless if it will be devastating or not, the citizens need to take charge, not us.

    6. I have no idea what you are talking about.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  3. #18
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Crytical, every time you've bashed a candidate about something your "facts" haven't been backed up by sources.

    Maybe you need the definition of sources because you told us to GOOGLE the "facts". That's not a source, you yourself needs to find direct links to sources that contain the "facts" otherwise your argument holds no grounds.

  4. #19
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Amused
    Arun:

    1. 0.o

    2. Not fully true, there are exceptions such as i mentioned.

    3. Not everyone has your oppinoon, sir, i know three Marines under 21 and AMP'd to go.

    4. I didn't claim Bush has support...I'm talking 2002. He was voted in twice, mind you. And my point was they still have Hope, the USA took longer then they're taking.

    5. Sorry :P

    6. I was insulted saying i lost credibility and i think that's ridiculous becuase arguements in oppinionated threads DON'T determine your credibility, Lol...

    iversion:

    Okay you win this one. I didn't specifically give links indeed, however; for two reasons:

    1. I watch about four hours of the news a day while im online and figured anyone who cared to talk about politics did the same.

    2. I also have many FAQs that are ignored, in my arguements, to be fair.

    In continuation of argueing i'll be sure to find links.

  5. #20
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by Crytical View Post
    LOL ACE dude it has nothing to do with credibility but if you don't think im correct or supported? READ THE CONSTITUTION LOL. Very straight foward and you're calling bullshit on me dude? That's not even immature that's just uneducated. Calm down plz -.'- Get a constitution -.'- "Oh wierd that is true, ty Crytical" Anytime i disagree with you im childish -.'- wtf. yet it's documented white and black unchanged solotirary fact since 1776.

    I can narrow my entire post down to one sentence to prove im right dude Get a copy of the US constitution
    I KNOW YOU'RE CORRECT. THAT'S THE POINT. EVERYONE KNOWS YOU'RE CORRECT. EVERYONE knows about the election process. I'm canadian and even i know how it works. You're trying to destroy his credibility by saying that he DOESN'T know how it works. There was no point in explaining the process; everyone knows full well how it goes.

  6. #21
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Amused
    I was fully confident when i posted that he actually was denying it, i don't care about his credibility, and i don't believe this arguement can accomplish that. You never know sometimes, today ;x Ever since we gave Woman Right's the school drop-out ratio has greatly increased.

    Besides we already moved on - silly!

  7. #22
    olie122333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    438
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    does anyone really care?

  8. #23
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie
    does anyone really care?
    Was this thread created and had responses?

  9. #24
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Crytical View Post
    Obama refuses to follow Constitutional procedure for swearing in as President, turns his back to our flag during pledges, and won't put his hand over his heart. Hipocritical.
    Hey um you are so wrong read this

    Some people are saying Obama is unpatriotic because he didnt cover his heart during the pledge. Well, it WASNT the pledge, it was the national anthem and modern custom does not require a hand over the heart. But if you watch closely: He is the ONLY one singing! Clinton clearly is not, Richardson might be. So, who is the unpatriotic one?

    abc_obama_anthem_071022a.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    im sorry you suck dick so much

  10. #25
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Amused
    iversion

    Note that was a rumor i couldn't confirm accurate but there are more issues as well we didn't mention. If you're correct then kudos! Although i think you shouldn't embarass my view of MPGH Staff by throwing out so many dick comments. I guess you're a good programmer or hacker to make up for it and not just a suck up who hates any post you don't confirm right? I'm being over-drammatic too is all but yes i edit my comments a lot...I really do need to avoid oppinionated debates, holy shit.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 02-25-2008 at 06:23 PM.

  11. #26
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Crytical View Post
    iversion

    Note that was a rumor i couldn't confirm accurate but there are more issues as well we didn't mention. If you're correct then kudos! Although i think you shouldn't embarass the view of MPGH Staff by throwing out so many dick comments. I guess you're a good programmer or hacker to make up for it and not just a suck up who hates any post you don't confirm right?
    How about you stop criticizing me and learn how to spell Iverson...

  12. #27
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Amused
    You insulted me for a rumor i didn't even confirm and i offered you a kudo so i hold to my comment but sorry i thought iversion sounded cooler.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 02-26-2008 at 07:24 AM.

  13. #28
    olie122333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    438
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Crytical View Post
    You insulted me for a rumor i didn't even confirm and i offered you a kudo so i hold to my comment but sorry i thought iversion sounded cooler.
    you lost me there - what are you trying to say ?

    anyways, no one cares about the stupid president. this is just a spam thread!

  14. #29
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol you're right it's not like politics directly affect your life. That's blatant sarcasm. Although the US is so amazing we actually don't have to worry to much, our rights won't be interrupted so who cares, don't take it for granted.

  15. #30
    ilovepie21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Drunk
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    134
    OBAMA ALL THE WAY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. President Obama
    By Insane in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 01:08 PM
  2. Fuck [President]Obama
    By Stephen in forum General
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 04:18 PM
  3. President Obama returns
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 05:43 PM
  4. George Bush or President Obama?
    By tstert in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 01:19 PM
  5. President Obama: politician or celebrity?
    By g36gunner in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 11:20 PM

Tags for this Thread