Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    President Hillary Vice President Obama Anyone?

    this could be an outcome Hillary as president Obama as vice president
    or Obama as president and Hillary as vice president?

    Does anyone agree?

  2. #2
    dachoob33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    6
    I'm for Obama for president

  3. #3
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    this could be an outcome Hillary as president Obama as vice president
    or Obama as president and Hillary as vice president?

    Does anyone agree?
    I personally think they don't have the chemistry to make that work.

  4. #4
    sharmar1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    220
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by dachoob33 View Post
    I'm for Obama for president
    lol the racist guy wants a black dude for president!

  5. #5
    Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asdsafdsadsa u i sais
    Posts
    589
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    In Love
    I think that obama will be president and hillary would be vp.

    That way, they break 4 records at once.

    1st black man in office, 1st woman in office, 1st female VP, 1st black president
    ◑` ◔
    ╔═╗IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZA
    ║▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░
    ╚═╝SHOOP DA WOOP




    After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.
    THE MORAL: WHEN YOU'RE FULL OF BULL, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

    gimmie ur soul bitches

    RESPECT LIST:
    oh yeah, that's right, I HATE ALL OF YOU
    except navi and arun and hood

  6. #6
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    If Hillary wins America becomes two-faced. If Obama wins we become hipocrits... Hillary changes her principles based on the Media's Bullshit Polls; Obama doesn't even salute our nations Flag nor will he follow the swearing-in procedure as said in the Constitution. America may be ready for a black, or woman, president, and wanting a democrat thinking they'll fix Bush's mistakes...But that doesn't mean the Delegates are ready for it (They are who will matter the People only get to narrow it down). Government Class Education for the win.

    They also say Mccain is one of the most Liberal Republican's yet. If only a few Democrats vote his way he'll win presidency anyway. And we'll be fine. Sure we won't abandon our sacrificed lives and the innocent people in the middle-east if we vote Mccain.(Didn't know that was a bad thing?...) But all the other issues will be handled just as well by him as any of the Democrats. Granted i agree with Democrat's economics more, they will cost us more taxes to achieve those goals. Ben Bernke will ensure that fact ;p

    I'm more opposed to property tax then i am the war. I now await for people who oppose the War regardless of FAQs to start bitching me out even though that was an off-topic example : ( BRING IT ON

  7. #7
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,510
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    this could be an outcome Hillary as president Obama as vice president
    or Obama as president and Hillary as vice president?

    Does anyone agree?
    Beginning to see the light? OH WAIT, OH WAIT! I THOUGHT OBAMA COULDNT WIN! "The media SETS everything and Clinton will win no matter what." I told you, you were full of shit. Just like all your conspiracy theory bullshit. You can't speak worth shit about politics now, just like I said would happen.

    If Hillary wins America becomes two-faced. If Obama wins we become hipocrits... Hillary changes her principles based on the Media's Bullshit Polls; Obama doesn't even salute our nations Flag nor will he follow the swearing-in procedure as said in the Constitution. America may be ready for a black, or woman, president, and wanting a democrat thinking they'll fix Bush's mistakes...But that doesn't mean the Delegates are ready for it (They are who will matter the People only get to narrow it down). Government Class Education for the win.

    They also say Mccain is one of the most Liberal Republican's yet. If only a few Democrats vote his way he'll win presidency anyway. And we'll be fine. Sure we won't abandon our sacrificed lives and the innocent people in the middle-east if we vote Mccain.(Didn't know that was a bad thing?...) But all the other issues will be handled just as well by him as any of the Democrats. Granted i agree with Democrat's economics more, they will cost us more taxes to achieve those goals. Ben Bernke will ensure that fact ;p

    I'm more opposed to property tax then i am the war. I now await for people who oppose the War regardless of FAQs to start bitching me out even though that was an off-topic example : ( BRING IT ON
    Super delegates have no control over the election. All they can do is tip it in favor, the only reason this MOST likely will come down to it, is because Obama is a great challenger, and Hillary can't take the heat. Thanks to him, the race is unusually neck and neck. I'd love to see sources on your Obama claims.

    Second of all, MANY republicans hate McCain and would rather have a democrat then him. This has been an issue on the news and such since McCain emerged as undisputed front runner. Ben Bernanke HAS no control over taxes, so he can't "ensure" anything. All he can do is set the federal reserve ratio, and that ends up setting the interest rates.

    Yeah, PROPERTY TAX is sooooooooo bad, it might stimulate the economy in the country, but HOORAY for WAR, WE CAN SPEND 2 Trillion to GO IN DEBT, AND SPEND a large percent of our money on FOREIGN AFFAIRS, thus causing devaluation of the dollar versus the world wide economy. We can go attack a country for "WMDs" that never existed, but hey, who the fuck are we not? WERE AMERICA, we can go fuck your country over for no reason.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  8. #8
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sorry i explained it wrong, i simply was mentioning the fact, the PEOPLE only chose the final two candidates, the GOVERNMENT choses the final winner of Pesidency.

    Secondly, CONSERVATIVE's IN OFFICE hate McCain for being more democratic then most republicans. Direct news quote i believe.

    Property tax is the government charging us to have homes, on 'their land' when it's ours, nothing more. No one likes where the War went but where it started had majority support.

    Hillary changes her oppinions based on stagable Polls, constantly. Stays with a cheating husband for political benefits. And spends more time insulting others then building herself. Two-faced.

    Obama refuses to follow Constitutional procedure for swearing in as President, turns his back to our flag during pledges, and won't put his hand over his heart. Hipocritical.

    McCain offers all of their plans, without the Socialism and Increased Taxation, yet simply wishes not to abandon our soldier's given lives, hopes, and the innocent middle-easterner's.

    Also history has shown us you're a pathetic Military Leader if you believe in Time Tables.

  9. #9
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Crytical View Post
    Sorry i explained it wrong, i simply was mentioning the fact, the PEOPLE only chose the final two candidates, the GOVERNMENT choses the final winner of Pesidency.

    Secondly, CONSERVATIVE's IN OFFICE hate McCain for being more democratic then most republicans. Direct news quote i believe.

    Property tax is the government charging us to have homes, on 'their land' when it's ours, nothing more. No one likes where the War went but where it started had majority support.

    Hillary changes her oppinions based on stagable Polls, constantly. Stays with a cheating husband for political benefits. And spends more time insulting others then building herself. Two-faced.

    Obama refuses to follow Constitutional procedure for swearing in as President, turns his back to our flag during pledges, and won't put his hand over his heart. Hipocritical.

    McCain offers all of their plans, without the Socialism and Increased Taxation, yet simply wishes not to abandon our soldier's given lives, hopes, and the innocent middle-easterner's.

    Also history has shown us you're a pathetic Military Leader if you believe in Time Tables.
    The government has NO control over the government, thats the most stupid shit you could say. Then the ruling party would ALWAYS win and Obama and Clinton wouldn't be wasting their time campaigning, last time I checked they were part of the government.

    Conservatives not support McCain has NOTHING to do with Liberals voting McCain, hence why I said Conservatives will cross bounds and vote for the democrat, especially Obama.

    What you stated about property tax, OK? The "majority" was wrong, does it make it right?

    I agree Hillary is two faced. Can't blame her.

    And again, reiterating your statements about Obama is not linking to sources.

    Right, McCain can do all that, fund health care, support college students, fight the war, pay the bills, and not kill our economy, WITHOUT RAISING TAXES. Pigs can fly also. So people died fighting a faux-war? How about the 400k innocent Iraqis who died as casualty of war? Yes, staying longer in Iraq will please the extremists, and admitting failure is so much more worth the lives of innocent people? Will winning a fake war please the lives of the dead soldiers? Or perhaps would they wan't no more to die for a false cause. Yeah, that makes more sense.

    Yeah, schedules make you a bad military leader. Right, even though that has NOTHING to do with the discussion.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  10. #10
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Oh god it's sf0d all over again

  11. #11
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    No offense but you don't know how presidents are elected is the problem sir lol :P Straight fact. Electoral College not popular vote decides the final.

    1. People narrow canditates down to 1 democrat and 1 republic.

    2. The State reps (government - electroal college) vote on the final canditate. The winner of popular vote in the secondary does not win the presidency.

    Constitutional fact, you can't argue if you read it, google.com may help. The founding fathers didn't trust the people alone to speaches.

    - - -

    And about War. You heard the fact less people died in the ENTIRE War then have died in Pensylvania in CAR ACCIDENTS last year? Anywho, the majority IS America. So it IS right for us. And Iraq alone is wrong and unsupported, BUT all we did is free people, big deal. Also 98% of the soliders WANT to fight. Only like five people bitched on the news and were probably offered the publicity for it. Selling out their loyalty.

    And time tables aren't off-topic if they're about the war we both commented
    Last edited by Toymaker; 02-23-2008 at 12:34 AM.

  12. #12
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Enough with the random bullshit arguments that hold no water to try and destroy credibility, crytical. It's so goddamn childish.

  13. #13
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Beginning to see the light? OH WAIT, OH WAIT! I THOUGHT OBAMA COULDNT WIN! "The media SETS everything and Clinton will win no matter what." I told you, you were full of shit. Just like all your conspiracy theory bullshit. You can't speak worth shit about politics now, just like I said would happen.



    Super delegates have no control over the election. All they can do is tip it in favor, the only reason this MOST likely will come down to it, is because Obama is a great challenger, and Hillary can't take the heat. Thanks to him, the race is unusually neck and neck. I'd love to see sources on your Obama claims.

    Second of all, MANY republicans hate McCain and would rather have a democrat then him. This has been an issue on the news and such since McCain emerged as undisputed front runner. Ben Bernanke HAS no control over taxes, so he can't "ensure" anything. All he can do is set the federal reserve ratio, and that ends up setting the interest rates.

    Yeah, PROPERTY TAX is sooooooooo bad, it might stimulate the economy in the country, but HOORAY for WAR, WE CAN SPEND 2 Trillion to GO IN DEBT, AND SPEND a large percent of our money on FOREIGN AFFAIRS, thus causing devaluation of the dollar versus the world wide economy. We can go attack a country for "WMDs" that never existed, but hey, who the fuck are we not? WERE AMERICA, we can go fuck your country over for no reason.
    Wait Wait I was just saying that these people could be partnered up but I still Believe Hilary Will Be pres. Our government is full of bullshit and we take in a very big part of that bullshit

    I mean Come on If any of you believe that 9/11 was done by the government
    You seriously think that changing its leader will change that mass murder committed by the same people

    There Will Be another "Terrorist Attack" After He or She is Elected And the government will make up another lie That some shit like arab "cavemen" did it. The is stupidity even after 9/11 when another attack will happen people will still kiss the media's ass

  14. #14
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    LOL ACE dude it has nothing to do with credibility but if you don't think im correct or supported? READ THE CONSTITUTION LOL. Very straight foward and you're calling bullshit on me dude? That's not even immature that's just uneducated. Calm down plz -.'- Get a constitution -.'- "Oh wierd that is true, ty Crytical" Anytime i disagree with you im childish -.'- wtf. yet it's documented white and black unchanged solotirary fact since 1776.

    I can narrow my entire post down to one sentence to prove im right dude Get a copy of the US constitution
    Last edited by Toymaker; 02-23-2008 at 05:13 PM.

  15. #15
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Crytical View Post
    No offense but you don't know how presidents are elected is the problem sir lol :P Straight fact. Electoral College not popular vote decides the final.

    1. People narrow canditates down to 1 democrat and 1 republic.

    2. The State reps (government - electroal college) vote on the final canditate. The winner of popular vote in the secondary does not win the presidency.

    Constitutional fact, you can't argue if you read it, google.com may help. The founding fathers didn't trust the people alone to speaches.

    - - -

    And about War. You heard the fact less people died in the ENTIRE War then have died in Pensylvania in CAR ACCIDENTS last year? Anywho, the majority IS America. So it IS right for us. And Iraq alone is wrong and unsupported, BUT all we did is free people, big deal. Also 98% of the soliders WANT to fight. Only like five people bitched on the news and were probably offered the publicity for it. Selling out their loyalty.

    And time tables aren't off-topic if they're about the war we both commented
    First of all the people narrow it down to as MANY candidates as they want, the number of parties represents how many candidates are in the final election for that party. Most just don't have enough support to be even considered an "opponent." Popular Vote decides which electors (which isn't always the government) go to vote for the candidate FOR that state. Usually they are bounded by contract to vote for the candidate, but if they don't they become a faithless elector. Electors are important because the government would have to represent the counting of all votes, and corruption could easily be installed to win a election.

    People died in car crashes? IMAGINE THAT! Should we have a war on cars now? It's right for us? Yeah, that's new to me. When our economy gets ruined because some idiots find it right to goto war and kill innocent people, that's RIGHT for us. We freed them? Yeah, that's why the majority of Iraqis find it WORSE now then it was when Saddam reigned, oh I'm so sorry to ruin your bullshit party, at least they were still alive then. 98% of the soldiers want to fight? AHAHAH, yeah, THATS SO FUNNY. Your so full bullshit. I bet you can't provide facts for that either, oh just like the Obama smearing bullshit. You use War so lightly, throw it around like it's a tool to be used. But if you were in their shoes, you would be crying. War should never be used as a tool of instrumentation of policy, it just sheds the lights on the cynicism and barbarianism of humanity. The fact is, we invaded Iraq to find WMDs, never to go saving the people, else we would of done it a long time ago, and never installed Saddam in power. You bullshitters just use it now because you believed that bullshit, but when it turned out to be false, it just so happened that you felt the need to lie more to cover what "credibility" you had. It's so funny you accused them of being disloyal? Yeah, obviously those hundreds of soldiers who lost body limbs must still want to fight and are all neo-con nut jobs.

    Do you even know what a time table is?




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. President Obama
    By Insane in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 01:08 PM
  2. Fuck [President]Obama
    By Stephen in forum General
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 04:18 PM
  3. President Obama returns
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 05:43 PM
  4. George Bush or President Obama?
    By tstert in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 01:19 PM
  5. President Obama: politician or celebrity?
    By g36gunner in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 11:20 PM

Tags for this Thread