Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 75
  1. #46
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    It's his view, what do you care? And maybe the world would be better if everyone with a low IQ and unnatural sexual preferences was killed
    There is no such thing as an unnatural sexual preference. And go ahead and kill of everyone with a low IQ that can help it, if they don't want to contribute to society then they don't have to. Just don't be leaning on me when you need help.

  2. #47
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    There is no such thing as an unnatural sexual preference. And go ahead and kill of everyone with a low IQ that can help it, if they don't want to contribute to society then they don't have to. Just don't be leaning on me when you need help.
    What about the mentally retarded. <<; Kinda wanna stick up for the people who are born stupid and kill of those people who aren't born stupid and just lack common sense.

  3. #48
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,855
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,154
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Homos don't have a place on my earth.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  4. #49
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    There is no such thing as an unnatural sexual preference. And go ahead and kill of everyone with a low IQ that can help it, if they don't want to contribute to society then they don't have to. Just don't be leaning on me when you need help.
    Well you see thats one thing that the germans were IDIOTS for doing.

    Put them to work. Killing them is so less efficient.


  5. #50
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    What about the mentally retarded. <<; Kinda wanna stick up for the people who are born stupid and kill of those people who aren't born stupid and just lack common sense.
    If you reread my post, I already addressed that.

    Quote Originally Posted by daveforce View Post
    Homos don't have a place on my earth.
    This isn't your earth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well you see thats one thing that the germans were IDIOTS for doing.

    Put them to work. Killing them is so less efficient.
    Nice thinking.

  6. #51
    SketchyAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,265
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Inspired
    i love gay people (no homo)

  7. #52
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ihackyoufack View Post
    i love gay people (no homo)
    My mind runs, I could never catch it even if I had a head start.

  8. #53
    Sir Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a 3rd World Country
    Posts
    1,328
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    It sounds like we are very ignorant and fear the unknown. The argue against homosexuality with nature is a flawed one. Why are you able to label what is natural and what isn't?

    "X is Y because it is natural." (Y being a desirable property)
    "X is Z because it is unnatural." (Z being an undesirable property)
    Maybe because it's not natural that a male reproduces with another male. Maybe that's just the way nature made you. Maybe, just maybe, in human nature reproduction consists on sexual contact with the other sex (ever seen a human asexually reproducing?). And to last hit this shit, perhaps you're not genetically made to have sex with another man and reproduce. That's not how your body was made. It's not how it's meant to work. And there are facts that just proof that homosexuality is wrong. Here you go:

    Fact: in 1982 a study showed that homosexual acts between males (anal intercourse) increases the risk of cancer to 50 times as a normal person would.

    Fact: 80% of syphilis patients are homosexual.

    Fact: about 33% of homosexuals are infected with active anorectal herpes simplex viruses.

    Fact:15% of homosexuals are affected by chlamydia.

    And ladies and gentleman my personal favorite

    Fact: A toxic bacterial infection, anorectal sepsis, is 4 times more common in homosexual men than in heterosexuals.
    Last edited by Sir Nathan; 02-04-2011 at 06:15 PM.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

  9. #54
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Maybe because it's not natural that a male reproduces with another male. Maybe that's just the way nature made you. Maybe, just maybe, in human nature reproduction consists on sexual contact with the other sex (ever seen a human asexually reproducing?). And to last hit this shit, perhaps you're not genetically made to have sex with another man and reproduce. That's not how your body was made. It's not how it's meant to work. And there are facts that just proof that homosexuality is wrong. Here you go:

    Fact: in 1982 a study showed that homosexual acts between males (anal intercourse) increases the risk of cancer to 50 times as a normal person would.

    Fact: 80% of syphilis patients are homosexual.

    Fact: about 33% of homosexuals are infected with active anorectal herpes simplex viruses.

    Fact:15% of homosexuals are affected by chlamydia.

    And ladies and gentleman my personal favorite

    Fact: A toxic bacterial infection, anorectal sepsis, is 4 times more common in heterosexual men than in homosexuals.
    Anorectal sepsis is 4 times more common in heterosexual men? How surprising.

    Sources please. I have the strangest feeling you got all of the statistics from a Christian website... It wouldn't be the first time.

    And how does this prove the homosexuality isn't natural? Our bodies aren't meant to have tatoos or piercings. Our bodies are not meant to be overloaded with fatty foods. Our bodies aren't meant to have condoms worn over them in order to prevent pregnancy.

    Does this mean that everyone with tattoos, piercings, that are obese, and that have ever used a condom should have their rights limited? No, because NOTHING defines what is natural and what isn't except nature. And since homosexuality exists in nature, I'd position myself in the fact that it is natural.

    Fact: You are a fucking retard.

    Enjoy.
    Last edited by barklolbark; 02-04-2011 at 05:09 PM.

  10. #55
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    sexual preference should be left alone.


  11. #56
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    sexual preference should be left alone.
    It's here! It's queer! Get used to it!

    Cliche?

  12. #57
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Maybe because it's not natural that a male reproduces with another male. Maybe that's just the way nature made you. Maybe, just maybe, in human nature reproduction consists on sexual contact with the other sex (ever seen a human asexually reproducing?). And to last hit this shit, perhaps you're not genetically made to have sex with another man and reproduce. That's not how your body was made. It's not how it's meant to work. And there are facts that just proof that homosexuality is wrong. Here you go:

    Fact: in 1982 a study showed that homosexual acts between males (anal intercourse) increases the risk of cancer to 50 times as a normal person would.

    Fact: 80% of syphilis patients are homosexual.

    Fact: about 33% of homosexuals are infected with active anorectal herpes simplex viruses.

    Fact:15% of homosexuals are affected by chlamydia.

    And ladies and gentleman my personal favorite

    Fact: A toxic bacterial infection, anorectal sepsis, is 4 times more common in homosexual men than in heterosexuals.
    Fact: There is no known record of 80% of syphilis paitents are homosexual, that's not true, as tiny majority are because of HIV/AID. Not because of them being homosexual, in fact: HETROSEXUAL are higher.

    Fact: Wrong, An estimated 35,000,000 to 40,000,000 people in the United States, from ages 15 to 75, may have been infected with herpes. Up to 500,000 new cases of herpes are reported each year. A total of 9% of the total US population is LGTB, your fact doesn't add up.

    Fact: Wrong again, once again there is no way you can point out the different between homosexual males and non-homosexual males, as chlamydia is the most common STDs in the US with over 1 million infected users.

  13. #58
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Gays, Homosexuals, lesbians and etc. have the right to be like that.
    Though its not right, but its their choice, so it should be respected.

  14. #59
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,402
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    299
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Why is it your right to say that i cannot live and marry a person of the same gender? Can i not feel the same way for a male as a female? (im personally not gay) The "love feeling" is a chemcial reaction in the brain. This isnt a matter of god, for if it was, wouldnt he have made it so that the chemcial reaction would be impossible?

    It is no ones right to intervene in anothers love life or sexuality sides their own. and gay marriage should be legalized, because the only realistic reason they can give (the same people that claim to worship our founding fathers) is that it is Immoral, and the place where it says it is in the bible. I Do believe that our founding fathers stated that there should be a seperation of church in state. The real reason that they keep it illegal is major corpartions dont want to shell out the extra cash to pay for their gay employee's partners.

    Also; There are more references about being prideful and rich in the bible then the one line (its in John i believe). I dont see being rich or pride being outlawed.

    Discussion closed.

  15. #60
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    uh,do what you want on your bed,we live in a theoretically free world.just don't hit on normal people (happened to a friend of mine,we laughed for hours xD )
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast