Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 75 of 75
  1. #61
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    uh,do what you want on your bed,we live in a theoretically free world.just don't hit on normal people (happened to a friend of mine,we laughed for hours xD )
    Or you could be confident enough in your sexuality to just say, "I'm not gay,".... Not that hard. Gays don't have a 100% gaydar, more like 70%. And your friend probably set it off.

  2. #62
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    Or you could be confident enough in your sexuality to just say, "I'm not gay,".... Not that hard. Gays don't have a 100% gaydar, more like 70%. And your friend probably set it off.
    :/ problem I have is the bullshit "instant offended" part.

    Gay people get offended at the most pointless shit sometimes.


  3. #63
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ problem I have is the bullshit "instant offended" part.

    Gay people get offended at the most pointless shit sometimes.
    What are you talking about?

    I'M OFFENDED NOW!

    But srsly, what are you talking about.

  4. #64
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    gay people get super offended by little things. but i mean its not just gay people, a kid in my graphic tech class was ready to rip my head off becasue i said that to some people, the southern cross (confederate flag) represented racism.

  5. #65
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    gay people get super offended by little things. but i mean its not just gay people, a kid in my graphic tech class was ready to rip my head off becasue i said that to some people, the southern cross (confederate flag) represented racism.
    The definition of "little things" is in the eye of the beholder. Calling a gay person a fag is like calling a black person a nigger... not nice under any circumstance.

    And the Confederate flag does, mostly, represent racism. The Civil War may not have been about freeing slaves, but it started because the North didn't want slavery in their country; so the south ceded because they wouldn't be allowed the keep the lifestyle of King Cotton on the backs of blacks forever. When confronted with this, however, most people who have one will say something along the lines of, "NO! I SUPPORT STATE RIGHTS! PLS!". Lulz shall insue, and I would permit further trolling of this person, and, if at all possible, have other people join in on the fun. I would suggest adding a few "UMAD?!?!"s in, it doubles the level of anger.
    Last edited by barklolbark; 02-07-2011 at 06:57 PM.

  6. #66
    Imperial Commando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Star.
    Posts
    2,583
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Don't care that your gay, you are what you are, but no making out in public. it disturbs most ppl...

  7. #67
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    The definition of "little things" is in the eye of the beholder. Calling a gay person a fag is like calling a black person a nigger... not nice under any circumstance.

    And the Confederate flag does, mostly, represent racism. The Civil War may not have been about freeing slaves, but it started because the North didn't want slavery in their country; so the south ceded because they wouldn't be allowed the keep the lifestyle of King Cotton on the backs of blacks forever. When confronted with this, however, most people who have one will say something along the lines of, "NO! I SUPPORT STATE RIGHTS! PLS!". Lulz shall insue, and I would permit further trolling of this person, and, if at all possible, have other people join in on the fun. I would suggest adding a few "UMAD?!?!"s in, it doubles the level of anger.
    im pretty sure i basically said that...in a slightly more mature way. and it was about that but also it was more about the slavery expanding into the territories and how that would shift the power of the federal gov't into the hands of the south.

    and if they had waited a few more years, england actually stopped the importation of US cotton because of the rise of egyptian cotton.

  8. #68
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Commando View Post
    Don't care that your gay, you are what you are, but no making out in public. it disturbs most ppl...
    This is the debate section. You must be mistaken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    im pretty sure i basically said that...in a slightly more mature way. and it was about that but also it was more about the slavery expanding into the territories and how that would shift the power of the federal gov't into the hands of the south.

    and if they had waited a few more years, england actually stopped the importation of US cotton because of the rise of egyptian cotton.
    Slavery wouldn't have been allowed to expand into the territories due to suggestions such as the Wilmot Proviso and other items like Uncle Toms Cabin.

    I'm sure the south would have lowered their prices below Egyptian and Indian prices. After all, the only reason production increased in those countries is because England was cut off from the south, and the English were willing to pay more despite the fact that they held large overstocks at the onset of the blockade. The Union is just lucky that Britain or France didn't step in.

  9. #69
    Tel-Aviv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    The definition of "little things" is in the eye of the beholder. Calling a gay person a fag is like calling a black person a nigger... not nice under any circumstance.

    And the Confederate flag does, mostly, represent racism. The Civil War may not have been about freeing slaves, but it started because the North didn't want slavery in their country; so the south ceded because they wouldn't be allowed the keep the lifestyle of King Cotton on the backs of blacks forever. When confronted with this, however, most people who have one will say something along the lines of, "NO! I SUPPORT STATE RIGHTS! PLS!". Lulz shall insue, and I would permit further trolling of this person, and, if at all possible, have other people join in on the fun. I would suggest adding a few "UMAD?!?!"s in, it doubles the level of anger.
    The American Civil War started not because of the South wanting slaves, while slavery does play a role in it, it was the Southern idea that the Southern states should control what they want and not the Union federal government telling them what they can or can't do.
    .

  10. #70
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tel-Aviv View Post
    The American Civil War started not because of the South wanting slaves, while slavery does play a role in it, it was the Southern idea that the Southern states should control what they want and not the Union federal government telling them what they can or can't do.
    Which stemmed from slavery.

    Please remove your signature until you learn to crop.

  11. #71
    Tel-Aviv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    Which stemmed from slavery.

    Please remove your signature until you learn to crop.
    Nope, did it on purpose.. I WANTED YOU TO SEE THE HORROR!

    I just said it did. o-o
    .

  12. #72
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    This is the debate section. You must be mistaken.



    Slavery wouldn't have been allowed to expand into the territories due to suggestions such as the Wilmot Proviso and other items like Uncle Toms Cabin.

    I'm sure the south would have lowered their prices below Egyptian and Indian prices. After all, the only reason production increased in those countries is because England was cut off from the south, and the English were willing to pay more despite the fact that they held large overstocks at the onset of the blockade. The Union is just lucky that Britain or France didn't step in.
    Uncle toms cabin while did have an effect, didnt really change politics and the wilmont proviso didnt pass, and even if it did would have only applied to territory gained from mexico from the Mexican-American war, a war that hadnt even finished at the time of its drafting.

  13. #73
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    28,517
    Reputation
    3730
    Thanks
    36,858
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Faggots have no soul.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  14. #74
    GBot!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,362
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Faggots have no soul.
    .

  15. #75
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    Uncle toms cabin while did have an effect, didnt really change politics and the wilmont proviso didnt pass, and even if it did would have only applied to territory gained from mexico from the Mexican-American war, a war that hadnt even finished at the time of its drafting.
    Uncle Toms Cabin made it so other countries wouldn't join in with the Confederate Army. Their people wouldn't have it. The Wilmont Proviso basically led to the Compromise of 1850; from this, the territories gained would not have supplies the south the enough states to because equal in power to the union states.

    The Civil War was bound to happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Faggots have no soul.
    That's a fallacy. All gingers may be gay, but not all gays are ginger.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345