Thread: Criticism

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Spartanlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Criticism

    Well, Americans have been well known Criticized by all other continent's but im posting to defend us! /yea.

    You all know how people have talked about americans calling us pig's, E.g Un ethical, and Un-grateful, But look at your selfs, During WWI AND II.

    America's presence didn't changed the outcome of WWII? True, the Soviet's did reach Berlin, but how do you think that was possible? Germany wasn't weak, they controlled most of France and were about to focus on Britain, while defending the East against the Soviets. It was America's reinforcement of Western Europe that spread Germany's forces thin, allowing the Soviets to enter Berlin. Did you forget about Japan? who fought in the Pacific Campaign? Inform yourself before posting and read the rest.


    If it wasn't for America you might be speaking German right now. Without America's massive amount of supplies and later reinforcements Nazi Germany would have launched an attack on British mainland and would have eventually taken it over.

    And our politicians are morons! They have been taking care of everyone but the hard working honest play by the rule American. We got dragged into WWI when we were far from ready. Helped in defending freedom. Then we left. Then dragged in to WWII. Stayed ever since to maintain peace. I say we should have said no! A big Fuckin NO! Let Europe continue to fight amongst herself as they have been for 100s and 100s of years. I am sick of the rest of the world criticizing us.

    Then when they are in trouble. We need help. What do our idiot politicans do. Help out. Then we get slapped in the face by those we just helped out. I am sick of it. If we take back our Fed Gov't and right the wrongs it has done to the States. We the people are going to say screw the rest of the world. We are going to take care of ourselves and only ourselves. So sick of fixing other people's houses while ours continues to fall apart

    Only one of these were written by me. But it still maintain's the proof that the rest of the world has been criticizing us when honestly, We've helped you through thick and thin.

  2. #2
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Herp derp, you might not know this but ... if Hitler had conquered Europe and Russia ... guess who he would have wrecked later?

    And how old are you?

  3. #3
    Spartanlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Herp derp, you might not know this but ... if Hitler had conquered Europe and Russia ... guess who he would have wrecked later?

    And how old are you?
    You say Herp Derp alot...

    Not old enough

    And wrecked? Germany retreated into russia trying to take it over when they were losing, Russia Fucked them up when they ran in...

    And Germany would have never made it to america, If anything the only thing americans have to worry about is South Korea and Japan. Thats it, We've tied our bonds with russia, And holy shit have you seen how poverty born Russia AND germany are?

  4. #4
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
    You say Herp Derp alot...

    Not old enough

    And wrecked? Germany retreated into russia trying to take it over when they were losing, Russia Fucked them up when they ran in...

    And Germany would have never made it to america, If anything the only thing americans have to worry about is South Korea and Japan. Thats it, We've tied our bonds with russia, And holy shit have you seen how poverty born Russia AND germany are?
    Guess you're not old enough. Germany and Russia were allies at first, had the US not interfered and had they stayed like that Europe would have fallen to their control. And I don't think you really know that at the start of the war the US wasn't what it's today.

    Also:



    Let's stop talking about the past, shall we? Let's move to education nowadays. Say, how many people believe in evolution in the US? Around 60%?

  5. #5
    Spartanlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Let's stop talking about the past, shall we? Let's move to education nowadays. Say, how many people believe in evolution in the US? Around 60%?


    If you wanna turn this thread in do evolution I don't mind,

    But 60% believe in it because the U.S is actually educated and are not starving children in Africa and Islam.

    Hopefully your not a Jehovah Witness (Not sure if I spelt it correctly.)


    AND FUCK YOUR HERP DERP.

  6. #6
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    what does islam have to do with it?
    I hate it when people bring that religion out for no reason in a conversation
    YOU'RE CHRISTIANS WITH A THOUSAND HERESIES!Nice christians
    Nice replies alan
    Bad things about USA > Good things.
    By far.don't even bother dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  7. #7
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
    But 60% believe in it because the U.S is actually educated and are not starving children in Africa and Islam.
    I'm an atheist and I believe in evolution. And just so you know, 60% is quite low.

  8. #8
    Spartanlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    what does islam have to do with it?
    I hate it when people bring that religion out for no reason in a conversation
    YOU'RE CHRISTIANS WITH A THOUSAND HERESIES!Nice christians
    Nice replies alan
    Bad things about USA > Good things.
    By far.don't even bother dude.
    Mabye if you stopped Dick Riding Coeus for one second you'd have a response to what the thread is really about, Oh never mind you didn't even read it did you? You read the last post for an easy +1 on your count, Mabye next time read the thread homo.

    And as for the Christians with a thousand Heresies Im Agnostic mabye if you read any of my replies instead of just trying to +1 up ur postcount you'd realise that your a idiot. Don't bother replying to this, then again, I don't believe you have the IQ to read it all.

    P.S: He didn't even say anything about BAD about USA he actually proved me wrong mabye if you read the thread you would know that.


    ALSO @Coeus: USA is in a complete shithole and i realise that USA most likely would have been in one back then if we didn't help you also, But it still doesn't arise to the fact that the USA did infact help you and SAVE practicly all of ur borders yet online and in real life we get shit from you people.

  9. #9
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
    Mabye if you stopped Dick Riding Coeus for one second you'd have a response to what the thread is really about, Oh never mind you didn't even read it did you? You read the last post for an easy +1 on your count, Mabye next time read the thread homo.

    And as for the Christians with a thousand Heresies Im Agnostic mabye if you read any of my replies instead of just trying to +1 up ur postcount you'd realise that your a idiot. Don't bother replying to this, then again, I don't believe you have the IQ to read it all.

    P.S: He didn't even say anything about BAD about USA he actually proved me wrong mabye if you read the thread you would know that.
    I've insulted him a few times as well you know
    When I agree with him,I agree.Nothing else lol
    Sure I did.Not really,I'm here for a year and a half and I'm not really a post hunter,if you actually look at my postcount!
    I said that bad things > good things,not Coeus.I'm well aware of that.

    oh,and...fu!

    ps: learn your own language f-tard.

    to your edit: Greeks created much much MUCH more and look at the recognition we get from the Germans
    Last edited by Casavir; 01-21-2011 at 11:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  10. #10
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
    ALSO @Coeus: USA is in a complete shithole and i realise that USA most likely would have been in one back then if we didn't help you also, But it still doesn't arise to the fact that the USA did infact help you and SAVE practicly all of ur borders yet online and in real life we get shit from you people.
    You might not know it yet, but the US isn't surviving on it's own, it still needs a shitload of other countries. And when my countries' borders were created the US was nowhere to be seen

    If, in the past, the US had thought going to war wouldn't have been beneficial for them, they wouldn't have gone. But they did and it wasn't a completely altruistic action, as I already said. They did get "paid back", they became the world's superpower and they practically became one of the centers of attention. You can't really expect everyone else to do much more (note: leave the media corps out of this, they do what they must).

  11. #11
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    I'm embarrassed that you are defending my country.
    Please go defend it in another way and go die in Iraq. That way, we could swap you for a decent soldier with more than half a brain.

    Yes, it's true that our military aid was pivotal for WWII, but had Russia not helped, we'd be wearing leiderhosen right now. Your arrogance is why we get criticized, so get yourself some humility and button up.
    Last edited by Scruffy; 01-21-2011 at 04:09 PM.

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  12. #12
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post
    I'm embarrassed that you are defending my country.
    Please go defend it in another way and go die in Iraq. That way, we could swap you for a decent soldier with more than half a brain.

    Yes, it's true that our military aid was pivotal for WWII, but had Russia not helped, we'd be wearing leiderhosen right now. Your arrogance is why we get criticized, so get yourself some humility and button up.
    I hate to break it to you (not taking sides), but in a military preceptive. Nazi Germany wouldn't win against the U.S. (assuming you're talking about that because of the US flag in your name.. whatever). Nazi Germany's productions, air power, naval power, and the massive manpower couldn't compete with the Allies. Japan was too far, Italy was too weak, you have 200 screaming chinamen (507,864,000 was the population of China in 1936) against only a few million Japanese.

  13. #13
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I hate to break it to you (not taking sides), but in a military preceptive. Nazi Germany wouldn't win against the U.S. (assuming you're talking about that because of the US flag in your name.. whatever). Nazi Germany's productions, air power, naval power, and the massive manpower couldn't compete with the Allies. Japan was too far, Italy was too weak, you have 200 screaming chinamen (507,864,000 was the population of China in 1936) against only a few million Japanese.
    well they did invade almost all of Europe and were some miles away from Moscow,weren't they?
    They were outnumbered,but they managed to do all that.
    You never know what could had happened,only make assumptions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  14. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well world domination is in itself ultimately futile, but thats only because even if you did dominate it, you'd need support from all the people around the world for it to remain anywhere near stable.


  15. #15
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    well they did invade almost all of Europe and were some miles away from Moscow,weren't they?
    They were outnumbered,but they managed to do all that.
    You never know what could had happened,only make assumptions.
    You want to know why? Because most of the countries that was attacked was lowlands countries. Poland was almost flat, which is several reasons why Poland was doomed. It was extremely easy to invade Poland, you also forgot to also add the fact that Germany conquests was mostly done because of USSR help as well.

    Remember, that I said that their production, air power, and manpower wouldn't match that of USSR, US, and the UK. This is what cause Germany to lose in WWI, they have the powerful armies, but they didn't have enough men. Even if Moscow fell, they would have to face millions and millions of Russians. Now remove Russia and let the Germans focus on the UK, you might have some more nasty battle, but in the end USSR would invade Germany anyways.

    Germany had a major flaw: production, it took a few weeks to make a lot of tanks in the US military of that time, while the Germany factories was taking such a long time to built their tanks. Germany would've lost big time, it was proven during the first world war when Germany lacking a naval power wouldn't stop itself from starving out. In WWII, Germany couldn't get enough gear and troops out in time and at the same time was wasting time and resource on the Holocaust.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast