Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 78
  1. #1
    jenni2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Why does America think they are the best?

    Are they really that deluded or have other countries put their hands up and given it too much power?

  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Name one country better than the USA.


  3. #3
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by jenni2010 View Post
    Are they really that deluded or have other countries put their hands up and given it too much power?
    I swear if you're saying this because of Libya i'm going to facepalm.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  4. #4
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Because they are the best.
    That's why most movies, songs, what ever media is there, is from the US.
    2nd is Japan for media (your anime and manga).
    Also, most nowadays games are made from there.
    They also probably have the biggest military force too.
    Last edited by Stevenom; 03-29-2011 at 02:46 AM.

  5. #5
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Because the US is the best.. Ever since we ended our policy of non-entanglement.

  6. #6
    Jilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Daring
    Well,
    You should give us credit.
    We took down Osama after 10 years of looking for him.

  7. #7
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Name one country better than the USA.
    China, Russia, Japan..... Israel, Denmark, Sweden, i can go on, literally.

    Jenni i completely agree with you, but you're not gonna get far with these numbnuts. All along, I've been explaining this very exact thing, and all i have gotten is idiots raging, randomly. Not to speak of how they blindly reply.

  8. #8
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,540
    Reputation
    1861
    Thanks
    3,176
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    China, Russia, Japan..... Israel, Denmark, Sweden, i can go on, literally.

    Jenni i completely agree with you, but you're not gonna get far with these numbnuts. All along, I've been explaining this very exact thing, and all i have gotten is idiots raging, randomly. Not to speak of how they blindly reply.
    Israel and China would fail hard without us lol.. and Denmark? Gimme a break..
    Russia couldn't even beat a bunch of sandniggers..and their economy isn't that great either.
    Japan? They'll have their hands full for a long time.
    Sweden is nice..but what a bunch of pussies.

    Neat examples you got there.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-17-2011 at 03:09 PM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Moto (07-04-2011)

  10. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    China, Russia, Japan..... Israel, Denmark, Sweden, i can go on, literally.
    China hell no. Its communist, everyone is poor, and the laws are really bad if you disagree. No freedom, not even internet porn. Say hello to a prison in your daily life.

    Russia isn't doing too great. Their laws still need work, and their economy needs more than the US by far.

    Japan.....well i like japan, but its really not the best place to live atm. Its not better, but its not really worse either. Although it has no military, and has stupid, stupid politicians who suck anything the chinese puts out.

    Israel... They are in constant threat, although Israeli's are a great people and have contributed much, i wouldn't want to live in Israel itself.

    Denmark: No. I've been to denmark, its really not that great.

    Sweden: Meh, i guess % wise they beat US. But in all reality thats only because of the really low population. If you had 2 people to take care of, its a lot easier than 300.
    -------------------------------

    You could go on forever, but you'd just be bullshitting it.


  11. #10
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Empire.
    & you too, Ethereal.

    Denmark, Sweden or any other Scandinavian country for that matter, would be a thousand times better, without the existence of America.
    Tell me, what good has that country even brought?

    They're responsible for: that all teenagers today lack self confidence, starves themselves, uses swear words like "fuck", "bitch", "retard", etc

    They too have the most brainwashing Media and is too responsible for all those brainwashing commercials which has spread world wide.

    Do i have to mention all those wars they're raging, worldwide?
    what about the pollution?

    The spread of pornographic which by the way, can cause mental issues...?

    I can go on But honestly, there would be too many words, for one post.

  12. #11
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,540
    Reputation
    1861
    Thanks
    3,176
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Empire.
    & you too, Ethereal.

    Denmark, Sweden or any other Scandinavian country for that matter, would be a thousand times better, without the existence of America.
    Tell me, what good has that country even brought?

    They're responsible for: that all teenagers today lack self confidence, starves themselves, uses swear words like "fuck", "bitch", "retard", etc

    They too have the most brainwashing Media and is too responsible for all those brainwashing commercials which has spread world wide.

    Do i have to mention all those wars they're raging, worldwide?
    what about the pollution?

    The spread of pornographic which by the way, can cause mental issues...?

    I can go on But honestly, there would be too many words, for one post.
    Hey, say what you want about porn ..
    but MPGH would be a lot better off if your daddy fapped into a kleenex opposed to busting a nut in your mother.

    I think you need to realize that humans are extremely sexual creatures,
    Here's some examples of ancient civilizations proving that point.

    [IMG]http://madamepickwickart*********/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/pompeii15.jpg[/IMG]







    But yeah..I guess it's America's fault that humans enjoy sex outside of procreation.
    Another splendid point you make.

    Riiight and only American kids use curse words too...every other child outside of America are perfect angels.
    Good to know, just wondering why you use foul language as well though?

    You serious? What good has America brought?

    How about a chance to live freely?

    International trade that benefits numerous Countries..

    Disaster aid.

    Strong alliance.

    HBO

    Have you even been to America? Not sure why it makes you so mad..
    You bitch about it in every thread you enter.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    ImaOwn (05-24-2011)

  14. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    @VirtualDUDE

    All those things are found in other countries, and even made by them.

    Just because America is the best at it, doesn't mean America was the originator, or that any of it wouldn't have happened without America.


  15. #13
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Hey, say what you want about porn ..
    but MPGH would be a lot better off if your daddy fapped into a kleenex opposed to busting a nut in your mother.

    I think you need to realize that humans are extremely sexual creatures,
    Here's some examples of ancient civilizations proving that point.

    But yeah..I guess it's America's fault that humans enjoy sex outside of procreation.
    Another splendid point you make.

    Riiight and only American kids use curse words too...every other child outside of America are perfect angels.
    Good to know, just wondering why you use foul language as well though?

    You serious? What good has America brought?

    How about a chance to live freely?

    International trade that benefits numerous Countries..

    Disaster aid.

    Strong alliance.

    HBO

    Have you even been to America? Not sure why it makes you so mad..
    You bitch about it in every thread you enter.
    You sound like those stupid sex crazed teens. Obviously humans are sexually attracted to eachother, but do you fucking realize why?

    To repopulate, and spread our genes. Now when we live in a heavily overpopulated world, sex is not needed anymore. And with todays intelligent people (not including you) how can people still have sex like animals?
    Just proves how mentally fucked the society is.

    @Empire, you make a good point. Ofcouse other countries are responsible for problems too, yet it can't really change my mind.

    I've Not been to America, but i still know what harm it is causing the entire world population.
    Saying that let alone the hole native Americans, are the ones responsible, would be ignorant. America is a mixed country, it has all kinds of people, so i guess my point is that America is home to the fuckers who one day will
    be the ones who successfully destroyed society, mankind, and the planet we where created on.

  16. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    You sound like those stupid sex crazed teens. Obviously humans are sexually attracted to eachother, but do you fucking realize why?

    To repopulate, and spread our genes. Now when we live in a heavily overpopulated world, sex is not needed anymore. And with todays intelligent people (not including you) how can people still have sex like animals?
    Just proves how mentally fucked the society is.

    @Empire, you make a good point. Ofcouse other countries are responsible for problems too, yet it can't really change my mind.

    I've Not been to America, but i still know what harm it is causing the entire world population.
    Saying that let alone the hole native Americans, are the ones responsible, would be ignorant. America is a mixed country, it has all kinds of people, so i guess my point is that America is home to the fuckers who one day will
    be the ones who successfully destroyed society, mankind, and the planet we where created on.
    The world isn't overpopulated. The countries with the most overpopulation problems are also severely underdeveloped, which is why overpopulation is a problem because if they had the tech any developed country had then they wouldn't really have any problems with overpopulation as more people is better for the economy as a whole.

    My point on America is that if America didn't do it, someone else would have. Its called being inevitable.


  17. #15
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    The world isn't overpopulated. The countries with the most overpopulation problems are also severely underdeveloped.
    Disagree. China is a developed country in many ways. India is too a developed country, yet they both are heavily populated. India is over a billion, and well China....You get my point. Underdevelopment means underpopulation, as the population does not have the required access to medicine, etc, to survive longer.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast