Thread: Why hate Obama

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45
  1. #1
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Why hate Obama

    OK
    i need someone to give me legit reasons with facts to back it up on why they hate obama
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  2. #2
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Inb4 haters and wasted bandwidth.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  3. #3
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,649
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,826
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    No one can have an honest reason to hate him, sure in recent months he's leaning a lot more to the right, but thats because its the only way he can get things done, since the tea baggers came about. Before when it was democrat majority, the republicans tried to filibuster every measure he tried to take. Now they block everything.

    Honestly I think he is one of the best president's this country has had in many years, and I hope in 2012 he gets another chance, and hopefully after that with a democrat congress.
    Last edited by Liz; 04-12-2011 at 11:20 PM.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  4. #4
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    BECAUSE HES BLACK.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  5. #5
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Inb4 haters and wasted bandwidth.
    Well i just wanna see what everyones goin to say
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  6. #6
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    He's a terrorist.

  7. #7
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    He's a terrorist.
    How in the world is a terrorist?
    If your trolling gtfo
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  8. #8
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerkii View Post
    How in the world is a terrorist?
    If your trolling gtfo
    Barack Hussein Obama...

    Hussein = Terrorist Name

    Obama sounds like Osama

    He's is brown like them

    Plus, he only won cuz all the ghetto niggas voted for him

  9. #9
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,649
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,826
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    Plus, he only won cuz all the ghetto niggas voted for him
    orly? hello mr cant vote troll.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  10. #10
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    Barack Hussein Obama...

    Hussein = Terrorist Name

    Obama sounds like Osama

    He's is brown like them

    Plus, he only won cuz all the ghetto niggas voted for him
    Wow your ignorant
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  11. #11
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    His politics.

    1. He promises a whole bunch of stuff. Not only does he just not do it, but instead of changing it he does more of what he campaigned against. Gonna end the war? Lets continue it, bomb Libya, and fund it with taxpayer money.

    2. Most of the "policies" are blamed on Obama. Unfairly of course. The stimulus bill was completely STUPID yet he approved it. Along with other wasteful spending, i feel that the government is really fucked up during his term.

    3. The Nobel Peace prize. He literally did nothing and got it. Pretty much saying to anyone else who got it "hey, its not worth shit".

    4. He is great at giving speeches, yet he doesn't do a lot for the country. I mean in all honesty he isn't improving anything, and he isn't doing what he said he would either.


    Who wants a guy who doesn't even do what he said he would?


  12. #12
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,649
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,826
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    1. He promises a whole bunch of stuff. Not only does he just not do it, but instead of changing it he does more of what he campaigned against. Gonna end the war? Lets continue it, bomb Libya, and fund it with taxpayer money.

    2. Most of the "policies" are blamed on Obama. Unfairly of course. The stimulus bill was completely STUPID yet he approved it. Along with other wasteful spending, i feel that the government is really fucked up during his term.

    3. The Nobel Peace prize. He literally did nothing and got it. Pretty much saying to anyone else who got it "hey, its not worth shit".

    4. He is great at giving speeches, yet he doesn't do a lot for the country. I mean in all honesty he isn't improving anything, and he isn't doing what he said he would either.
    1. the problem of every politician, thats why they are politicians, Obviously he cannot do everything he set out to do, for reasons I've already stated, and because frankly the government (congress for the most part) is mostly corrupt with lobbyists and special interests. Therefore it is easier to join that little group and try and work from within it as he has. As far as the wars go, the fact that he removed nearly 50k troops from iraq, has apparently been forgotten, the fact that he still has in plan for all troops to be out by 2015. (Wars just don't end and everyone goes home btw, thats a Hollywood fantasy) Lybia, was a humanitarian effort, Gaddafi was going to literally mass murder an entire city, The UAE (United Arab Emirates) asked the UN and the US to interfere to prevent this, so they established a no fly zone, which the us handed over control to NATO and the coalition. (as far as tax payer funded, well is there another way? does anyone have a few billions to throw around?) Whats funny is that people complain about that, but not the fact that GE (General electric) made 47 billions in profit in 2010, and payed 0 dollars in taxes, Instead they got a return... how nice... Yet you don't see the republicans or the teabaggers outraged at that?

    2. Yes republicans blame everything Obama does as a bad thing, even though most of his suggestions were originally brought to the table by republicans in years past. Healthcare reform or Obama care as the republicans call it, or the 'job-killing' health care bill, as the teabaggers call it, was originally a republican idea. And the only jobs the health reform (which would give millions of us citizens coverage, they currently cannot have/afford) would kill is people over 55 who would finally be able to retire, because they would no longer need to work past that age simply for health benefits. Those are the jobs the health reform would 'kill'. Other policies especially recently, are more leaning to the right, and have become a bit unpopular with the democrats, but he is only trying to be able to get things done with those assholes in congress.

    3. The Nobel peace prize he was nominated & won for, was for all his civil works for racial equality, and for opening negotiations and diplomacy channels with Arab countries that the previous administrations had closed. In short, striving for peace and equality, which is exactly what the price is about. Also even he said he was frankly not as deserving as the other nominees. Yet its a panel of people who decides it, none of which are american, so do not directly benefit it. His winnings also went into charity. So hes not a bad guy.

    4. Healthcare reform, which will give healthcare to millions, budget reform (which i disagree with bc he basically let the republicans do w.e they wanted.) getting rid of dont ask dont tell, tax and credit reform to simplify the tax code, and forcing credit card companies to no longer bring up your rates with no warning, and making you sign agreements that you need a doctorate in business and credit law to understand. Removing over 50k troops from Iraq, and setting a new time and strategy table for the two 'wars', pushing for a bill to help 9/11 first responders pay for their health costs from all the crap that is in their lungs and other health problems. (a bill the Republicans held hostage, until the democrats and Obama agreed to extend the bush tax cuts for the richest 2% of the country. shows what true patriots those teabaggers and republicans are)
    Aid for people currently in foreclosures, dealing with a major oil spill, oh and improving job growth and stabilizing an ecomony that was in the shit thanks to Bush. yup, he hasn't done shit.
    Last edited by Liz; 04-13-2011 at 02:22 PM.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  13. #13
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    He Not republican ..Nuff said

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    BECAUSE HES BLACK.
    Black ? hes barely even brown ...
    Hes Muslim ..
    Last edited by whit; 04-13-2011 at 02:53 PM.

  14. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post


    1. the problem of every politician, thats why they are politicians, Obviously he cannot do everything he set out to do, for reasons I've already stated, and because frankly the government (congress for the most part) is mostly corrupt with lobbyists and special interests. Therefore it is easier to join that little group and try and work from within it as he has. As far as the wars go, the fact that he removed nearly 50k troops from iraq, has apparently been forgotten, the fact that he still has in plan for all troops to be out by 2015. (Wars just don't end and everyone goes home btw, thats a Hollywood fantasy) Lybia, was a humanitarian effort, Gaddafi was going to literally mass murder an entire city, The UAE (United Arab Emirates) asked the UN and the US to interfere to prevent this, so they established a no fly zone, which the us handed over control to NATO and the coalition. (as far as tax payer funded, well is there another way? does anyone have a few billions to throw around?) Whats funny is that people complain about that, but not the fact that GE (General electric) made 47 billions in profit in 2010, and payed 0 dollars in taxes, Instead they got a return... how nice... Yet you don't see the republicans or the teabaggers outraged at that?

    2. Yes republicans blame everything Obama does as a bad thing, even though most of his suggestions were originally brought to the table by republicans in years past. Healthcare reform or Obama care as the republicans call it, or the 'job-killing' health care bill, as the teabaggers call it, was originally a republican idea. And the only jobs the health reform (which would give millions of us citizens coverage, they currently cannot have/afford) would kill is people over 55 who would finally be able to retire, because they would no longer need to work past that age simply for health benefits. Those are the jobs the health reform would 'kill'. Other policies especially recently, are more leaning to the right, and have become a bit unpopular with the democrats, but he is only trying to be able to get things done with those assholes in congress.

    3. The Nobel peace prize he was nominated & won for, was for all his civil works for racial equality, and for opening negotiations and diplomacy channels with Arab countries that the previous administrations had closed. In short, striving for peace and equality, which is exactly what the price is about. Also even he said he was frankly not as deserving as the other nominees. Yet its a panel of people who decides it, none of which are american, so do not directly benefit it. His winnings also went into charity. So hes not a bad guy.

    4. Healthcare reform, which will give healthcare to millions, budget reform (which i disagree with bc he basically let the republicans do w.e they wanted.) getting rid of dont ask dont tell, tax and credit reform to simplify the tax code, and forcing credit card companies to no longer bring up your rates with no warning, and making you sign agreements that you need a doctorate in business and credit law to understand. Removing over 50k troops from Iraq, and setting a new time and strategy table for the two 'wars', pushing for a bill to help 9/11 first responders pay for their health costs from all the crap that is in their lungs and other health problems. (a bill the Republicans held hostage, until the democrats and Obama agreed to extend the bush tax cuts for the richest 2% of the country. shows what true patriots those teabaggers and republicans are)
    Aid for people currently in foreclosures, dealing with a major oil spill, oh and improving job growth and stabilizing an ecomony that was in the shit thanks to Bush. yup, he hasn't done shit.
    1. yeah.....troops by 2015? He said troops by this term, so 2015 is obviously just another campaign platform. Removing 50k troops is great. Oh wait....30k troops to afghanistan....thats 20k.To be fair, Obama's war strategy is very similar to Bush's. I care not for the ethical decision of Libya, thats not the point. In fact, if it was. WHY ONLY LIBYA? I mean this shit is like Hey, we help you, but ignore worse shit.

    2. I don't give a fuck who's idea it originally was, its still a bad idea.(i really could care less, as should anyone). Healthcare i have not fully looked into yet, but i know the stimulus bill for certain was an idiotic thing to do. Personally Healthcare changed so much from the original outrage that i would have to look up the final results, and i don't care enough atm to do so. But not gonna be cpt. obvious on this, but who do you think is gonna pay for healthcare? You think its just "free" or something? We all as a whole will pay MORE thanks to this.

    3. The point isn't where the money goes at all really.The point was that him winning it for his promises, in the words of the panel themselves. When he had yet to fufill them. Its like giving someone an award for saying "i'll do it" when he hasn't done anything yet. Its also demeans the value of the peace prize itself.

    4. Don't ask don't tell is actually sorta iffy still. Healthcare seems nice in theory, but it probably will fuck us over since its by the gov, not to mention how much its gonna cost everyone in taxes. Stabilizing the economy?

    Have you ever talked to an economist? Holy shit they hate obama lulz.
    ----------------------------------------

    But these are just the reasons they hate him. He is really far from perfect, and he gets praised way too much for the little that he actually follows through on.

    :/ Politics is boring and stupidly biased, but the reason people hate him are obvious in itself.
    Last edited by Empire; 04-14-2011 at 12:15 AM.


  15. #15
    iKebab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Bored
    Would you guys really prefer George W Bush? Thats just



    Made by [MPGH]Ravallo <3 Him..



    /nohomo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast