Thread: Why like Obama?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 215
  1. #31
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,994
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Ace View Post
    He's just a president..
    ...You actually have a good point.
    The president doesn't have that much power; he's more or less a figure head. He has some power, but not as much as the other two branches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  2. #32
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    Sorry, but DNA is not proof of how or when he died.. Go out and find the facts, you will find out he died of kidney failure long ago.. This was just a PR stunt for Obama pre-election race because he knows he failed as a President and needed to do something to get people to "respect" him.
    No one cares about conspiracy theories that have no impact either way.

    -.- gtfo.


  3. #33
    DanK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    3,618
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    No one cares about conspiracy theories that have no impact either way.

    -.- gtfo.
    I guess you don't care when TSA grabs you by the balls either, cause that's a "conspiracy theory" right?

    Some of us do care about our government lying to us constantly... Or about the numerous wars we are in, that we are lied to about.. Or our president breaking the constitution to start said wars..

    Cocksucks like you who don't care are the ones enabling the trashing of our country..

    Die pls.
    Last edited by DanK; 07-03-2011 at 02:57 AM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

    FukoBackup (07-03-2011)

  5. #34
    Polygon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CS:GO/CS:S
    Posts
    1,709
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    778
    My Mood
    Bored
    John kennedy was the best.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Polygon For This Useful Post:

    SadamKing (07-06-2011)

  7. #35
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,402
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    299
    My Mood
    Cynical
    1. He isn't bush
    2. re-read one.

  8. #36
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    I guess you don't care when TSA grabs you by the balls either, cause that's a "conspiracy theory" right?

    Some of us do care about our government lying to us constantly... Or about the numerous wars we are in, that we are lied to about.. Or our president breaking the constitution to start said wars..

    Cocksucks like you who don't care are the ones enabling the trashing of our country..

    Die pls.

    1. DNA is proof ask any scientist/criminal justice.

    2. Osama is dead either way, seal team six got the credit anyway so your point is moot.


    Spew your conspiracy somewhere else, no one cares here.

  9. #37
    DanK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    3,618
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    1. DNA is proof ask any scientist/criminal justice.

    2. Osama is dead either way, seal team six got the credit anyway so your point is moot.


    Spew your conspiracy somewhere else, no one cares here.
    #1. I didn't say they didn't have his DNA, I said that DNA could have been gotten any time, it doesn't prove WHEN OR WHERE OR HOW he died. You obviously have no clue.. kthnx.

    #2. My point is not moot since my point is that the Government lies to use constantly and people like you believe everything you see on CNN.

    #3. Having an opinion and looking at facts is not a "conspiracy".
    #4. Way to quote a post but respond to a totally different one.. You fail @ debating... bb
    Last edited by DanK; 07-03-2011 at 12:34 PM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

  10. #38
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    Sorry, but DNA is not proof of how or when he died.. Go out and find the facts, you will find out he died of kidney failure long ago.. This was just a PR stunt for Obama pre-election race because he knows he failed as a President and needed to do something to get people to "respect" him.
    Right... let me guess, Obama isn't a citizen of the US, 911 was a government cover up, Kennedy was killed by the CIA and Elvis is still alive DJing in Mexico. Please take your BS conspiracy theories elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    1. DNA is proof ask any scientist/criminal justice.

    2. Osama is dead either way, seal team six got the credit anyway so your point is moot.


    Spew your conspiracy somewhere else, no one cares here.
    DONT FEED THE TROLLS!

    Let him live in his lala land and think he is right. No need to get in a drawn up argument ware he will just put things together that are not there.
    Last edited by nevs666; 07-03-2011 at 02:05 PM.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  11. #39
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,686
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,510
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    #1. I didn't say they didn't have his DNA, I said that DNA could have been gotten any time, it doesn't prove WHEN OR WHERE OR HOW he died. You obviously have no clue.. kthnx.

    #2. My point is not moot since my point is that the Government lies to use constantly and people like you believe everything you see on CNN.

    #3. Having an opinion and looking at facts is not a "conspiracy".
    #4. Way to quote a post but respond to a totally different one.. You fail @ debating... bb
    1. DNA degrades without the proper environment. It can tell when.

    2. Tell us when the government lies, since they do it constantly. Certain administrations may lie every now and then, like Bush, but it doesn't condemn EVERY GOVERNMENT FROM NOW TO THE END OF TIME TO BE FULL OF LIARS CONSTANTLY LYING TO US SHEEPLE TO HIDE THE TRUTH AND KEEP US ALL AFRAID. Hard for the government to tell a lie about Osama being dead when Al Qaeda goes to the trouble of saying their "fearless" leader is dead.
    Last edited by arunforce; 07-03-2011 at 02:07 PM.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  12. #40
    DanK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    3,618
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    1. DNA degrades without the proper environment. It can tell when.

    2. Tell us when the government lies, since they do it constantly. Certain administrations may lie every now and then, like Bush, but it doesn't condemn EVERY GOVERNMENT FROM NOW TO THE END OF TIME TO BE FULL OF LIARS CONSTANTLY LYING TO US SHEEPLE TO HIDE THE TRUTH AND KEEP US ALL AFRAID. Hard for the government to tell a lie about Osama being dead when Al Qaeda goes to the trouble of saying their "fearless" leader is dead.
    @1. I'm sorry but DNA has never been used to prove WHEN an event such as a death occurred, please show me proof otherwise. It's true DNA can and will degrade but many factors affect it, which don't necessarily have anything to do with TIME.

    Regardless, even if that was possible, the point still remains that there was no independent investigations.. This is akin to my best friend or employee confirming something I told you and that making it a fact.

    Honestly, it does not even seem a bit odd to you that they "threw his body in the ocean" withing 24 hours of "assassinating him"? Since when is this how America conducts business??

    @2. Are you trying to say Obama never lied? How about he broke every single campaign promise he made and did the exact opposite of what he said he would do.. He said he was going to immediately pull all troops out of Iraq, days after election he sent more for example.. Yeah I'm saying all governments in history have/had powerful/rich people who lie to the general public on a regular basis.. Have you studied any history? Apparently not...

    Did I say all government officials lie? I don't believe so. I started in this topic because it's about Obama, and yeah he's a fucking liar.

    Osama being dead when Al Qaeda goes to the trouble of saying their "fearless" leader is dead.
    It's his own officers who have stated publicly that he died in 2002.

    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Right... let me guess, Obama isn't a citizen of the US
    Well every American citizen I know has no problem showing a PAPER copy of their Birth Certificate within 24 hours.. How come he couldn't and why was there more then one(he still only has shown a digital copy)?

    911 was a government cover up
    I don't know, but there is a lot of evidence which suggests it could be a possibility. There are new investigations going on right now, perhaps we will learn more about the truth of it soon.

    DONT FEED THE TROLLS! / No need to get in a drawn up argument
    You're the only one trollin bro, at least I have an opinion and beliefs to speak about, you don't have to agree with them. / This section is called the "Debate Fort" in case you didn't notice.


    As far as the "conspiracy theorist" comments go, people who throw that term around are obviously so dissociated from reality they don't even know how to have an opinion, not worth speaking to.
    PLAYING RIFT!

  13. #41
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,686
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,510
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    @1. I'm sorry but DNA has never been used to prove WHEN an event such as a death occurred, please show me proof otherwise. It's true DNA can and will degrade but many factors affect it, which don't necessarily have anything to do with TIME.
    I never said it did? The longer DNA exists outside of its environment, the higher its chances of degrading happens, due to UV light, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    Regardless, even if that was possible, the point still remains that there was no independent investigations.. This is akin to my best friend or employee confirming something I told you and that making it a fact.
    Al-Qaeda said he was dead. That's enough "independent investigation."

    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    Honestly, it does not even seem a bit odd to you that they "threw his body in the ocean" withing 24 hours of "assassinating him"? Since when is this how America conducts business??
    Islamic "law" states that a dead person must be buried within 24 hours (or something like that) on land. The second best option is to throw them in the sea if land isn't applicable. They didn't want his body to be turned into a shrine for future terrorists or risk staying in Pakistan any longer so they supposedly "threw him in the ocean." Have you watched television in your life? Apparently not.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    @2. Are you trying to say Obama never lied? How about he broke every single campaign promise he made and did the exact opposite of what he said he would do.. He said he was going to immediately pull all troops out of Iraq, days after election he sent more for example.. Yeah I'm saying all governments in history have/had powerful/rich people who lie to the general public on a regular basis.. Have you studied any history? Apparently not...
    I never said anything about Obama not lying. I asked for proof that the government constantly lies. And the best you could show is that a guy running for president 2 years ago makes promises he can't keep like every single other president who ran before? Congratulations, the entire US Government lies now, quickly turn off CNN. There is a hard reality between running for president and becoming president, just because you want it doesn't make it feasible. What's that? He broke every single campaign promise? http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ises/obameter/
    Oh look at that, just 137 promises kept! Glad that he broke every single one of them!

    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    Did I say all government officials lie? I don't believe so. I started in this topic because it's about Obama, and yeah he's a fucking liar.
    Did I ever say that you said all government officials lie? You're whole arguments are redefining things you said and trying to narrow it down after the fact you said it. Why the hell would you even bring up all government officials, I didn't even say anything remotely close. Oh right, it's your way to make an "argument."

    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    It's his own officers who have stated publicly that he died in 2002.
    This is Al-Qaeda, it's not like they have some public channel of communication. Their entire network is underground and through hierarchies. Misinformation spreads, it was posted on their website and pulled off shortly. Congratulations? Oh I forgot to mention that this one stayed.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    Well every American citizen I know has no problem showing a PAPER copy of their Birth Certificate within 24 hours.. How come he couldn't and why was there more then one(he still only has shown a digital copy)?
    He's the President of the United States. Like he gives a fuck what a couple of no named nut jobs (like you) think that he's some illegal immigrant who snuck in the United States forged his certificate and became president? Why is that only when Donald Trump brought it to the front page did he get shut down? Oh that's right, he has better things to do. Like killing America's public enemy #1.
    Last edited by arunforce; 07-03-2011 at 04:03 PM.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  14. #42
    DanK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    3,618
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Wow you really do believe everything CNN tells you don't ya... Not even worth talking without someone like that.. Especially if you're just going to twist my words and respond to partial statements with irrelevant shit..
    PLAYING RIFT!

  15. #43
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post



    It's his own officers who have stated publicly that he died in 2002.



    Well every American citizen I know has no problem showing a PAPER copy of their Birth Certificate within 24 hours.. How come he couldn't and why was there more then one(he still only has shown a digital copy)?



    I don't know, but there is a lot of evidence which suggests it could be a possibility. There are new investigations going on right now, perhaps we will learn more about the truth of it soon.



    You're the only one trollin bro, at least I have an opinion and beliefs to speak about, you don't have to agree with them. / This section is called the "Debate Fort" in case you didn't notice.


    As far as the "conspiracy theorist" comments go, people who throw that term around are obviously so dissociated from reality they don't even know how to have an opinion, not worth speaking to.
    It's his own officers that say he was killed by us and they will get revenge and like @arunforce said mis-information spreads.

    Again @arunforce explains this perfectly.

    Provide evidence.

    No sir YOU are the one trolling "bro", everyone has an opinion about something, it's your right as an american citizen to say what you want, and it's cocksuckers like you that make me ashamed to call you a brotheran.

    Right im not worth talking too because I said conspiracy theoriest (which by the way are you denieing your one?). Also you condradic yourself by saying that. I am not worth talking too yet you are talking to me.

    Finally we have had people like you before. You spew bs, someone dis-proves you, you then continue to spew bs, rage quit, then make a new topic. Rinse and repeat

    Ha see? You claim he twisted your words around (which you did in the first place) then claim he stupid and then you rage quit, rinse and repeat.
    Last edited by nevs666; 07-03-2011 at 07:34 PM.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  16. #44
    DanK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    3,618
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Here's some food for thought for ya...

    No cure at all for aids right? That's what they tell us.. Or is therE:
    United States Patent: 5676977

    But i suppose a US patent made in 1996 is a "consipiracy"..

    No simple cures for cancer are there?? Or is there:
    Marvin Antelman: TetraSilver TetraOxide Cancer Treatment

    Again US patents, they must be "conspiracies"...

    Just something to think about, maybe you can open your eyes and see you are not always told the truth by the mainstream..

    I'm not going to continue to argue with people who want to plug they're ears though.. I wish I was wrong about every single thing I said, and believe, because that would mean we lived in a good, honest world where you can believe what mainstream news tells you.. Sadly, we don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    It's his own officers that say he was killed by us and they will get revenge and like @arunforce said mis-information spreads.

    Again @arunforce explains this perfectly.

    Provide evidence.

    No sir YOU are the one trolling "bro", everyone has an opinion about something, it's your right as an american citizen to say what you want, and it's cocksuckers like you that make me ashamed to call you a brotheran.

    Right im not worth talking too because I said conspiracy theoriest (which by the way are you denieing your one?). Also you condradic yourself by saying that. I am not worth talking too yet you are talking to me.

    Finally we have had people like you before. You spew bs, someone dis-proves you, you then continue to spew bs, rage quit, then make a new topic. Rinse and repeat

    Ha see? You claim he twisted your words around (which you did in the first place) then claim he stupid and then you rage quit, rinse and repeat.

    He didn't disprove shit lol...

    Here's one of his great "disprovals" - Islamic "law" states that a dead person must be buried within 24 hours (or something like that) on land.

    Most people believe wiki, so here ya go...
    Islamic funeral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Show me this fabled "24 hour law".

    Here's another one- "This is Al-Qaeda, it's not like they have some public channel of communication."

    Oh really, so Al-Qaeda did or did not recently release a video talking about how easy it is to get guns in America as CNN told us? You believe them or you don't?


    This could go on and on and on, I am not exiting the convo because "I got disproved" I am going to stop replying because it's a pointless. All I'm going to hear is "conspiracy! conspiracy!!" just like good ol CNN taught you to say...



    BTW I got a real fucking laugh out of hearing you regurgitate that 24hour burial nonsense with ABSOLUTELY NO knowledge on the subject.. It only proves you're spewing BS straight out of your ass.. Please get EDUCATED about the shit you say before you say it.
    Last edited by DanK; 07-03-2011 at 08:32 PM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

  17. #45
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post




    He didn't disprove shit lol...

    Here's one of his great "disprovals" - Islamic "law" states that a dead person must be buried within 24 hours (or something like that) on land.

    Most people believe wiki, so here ya go...
    Islamic funeral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Show me this fabled "24 hour law".

    Here's another one- "This is Al-Qaeda, it's not like they have some public channel of communication."

    Oh really, so Al-Qaeda did or did not recently release a video talking about how easy it is to get guns in America as CNN told us? You believe them or you don't?


    This could go on and on and on, I am not exiting the convo because "I got disproved" I am going to stop replying because it's a pointless. All I'm going to hear is "conspiracy! conspiracy!!" just like good ol CNN taught you to say...



    BTW I got a real fucking laugh out of hearing you regurgitate that 24hour burial nonsense with ABSOLUTELY NO knowledge on the subject.. It only proves you're spewing BS straight out of your ass.. Please get EDUCATED about the shit you say before you say it.
    Well first off I don't even watch CNN. As for the video, what does them releasing a video have to do with their communication system? "Burial rituals should normally take place as soon as possible". There you go dis-proved again. You claim we need to get educated yet you can't even read a source you put up. You just dis-proved yourself nice job . By the way I got a laugh out of this too, at you rage quitting and your lack of knowledge of the subject at hand, you truly fail
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast