Thread: Why like Obama?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 215
  1. #46
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    Here's some food for thought for ya...

    No cure at all for aids right? That's what they tell us.. Or is therE:
    United States Patent: 5676977

    But i suppose a US patent made in 1996 is a "consipiracy"..

    No simple cures for cancer are there?? Or is there:
    Marvin Antelman: TetraSilver TetraOxide Cancer Treatment

    Again US patents, they must be "conspiracies"...

    Just something to think about, maybe you can open your eyes and see you are not always told the truth by the mainstream..

    [/b]
    You do know that if it really WAS a conspiracy there wouldn't be any evidence that you could link?

    If there was a cure for AIDS and it was patented, why is it not making money? Why is it you actually don't look up the info on the information linked? All those patents are for ideas, obviously cancer hasn't been cured dipshit.


    Fucking kids, think they know shit when they don't.


  2. #47
    DanK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    3,618
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You do know that if it really WAS a conspiracy there wouldn't be any evidence that you could link?

    If there was a cure for AIDS and it was patented, why is it not making money? Why is it you actually don't look up the info on the information linked? All those patents are for ideas, obviously cancer hasn't been cured dipshit.


    Fucking kids, think they know shit when they don't.
    I guess you read two sentences and think you know what the whole thing is about eh.. If you did bother to read you would of come across the part where they outline tests which were successful.

    If there was a cure for AIDS and it was patented, why is it not making money?
    Good for you, now your asking questions... Now be a good boy and use that brain to try and find the answer.. That's the US patent website you tool, THAT IS a patented cure for AIDS...

    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    "Burial rituals should normally take place as soon as possible". There you go dis-proved again.
    Please tell me how "As soon as possible" becomes it's a 24 hour rule of Islamic law that apparently the US is scared to break.. Please, just stop being a fucking idiot and come up with a real argument.
    Last edited by DanK; 07-04-2011 at 12:38 AM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

  3. #48
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,669
    Only one who didn't just talk about killing Osama

  4. #49
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    Good for you, now your asking questions... Now be a good boy and use that brain to try and find the answer.. That's the US patent website you tool, THAT IS a patented cure for AIDS...
    You believe the government you think is lying to you?

    Trololololo more fag, we don't care.


  5. #50
    DanK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    3,618
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You believe the government you think is lying to you?

    Trololololo more fag, we don't care.
    Yeah cause I said every single thing about the government is a lie... /sarcasm

    Obviously you do or you would not keep posting... "Fag".

    *Waiting your next "I have nothing to say so I'll just flame" response..
    PLAYING RIFT!

  6. #51
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    Yeah cause I said every single thing about the government is a lie... /sarcasm

    Obviously you do or you would not keep posting... "Fag".

    *Waiting your next "I have nothing to say so I'll just flame" response..
    You don't have any clue how the US patent system works do you?

    How old are you kid?


  7. #52
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,512
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    Good for you, now your asking questions... Now be a good boy and use that brain to try and find the answer.. That's the US patent website you tool, THAT IS a patented cure for AIDS...
    The first link on a Google search brings up:

    Forum on Choosing Your Meds: Tetrasilver Tetroxide (US Patent #5,676,977)

    All patients evaluated were terminal.
    Congratulations. CONSPIRACY!!!!! Who'da thunk injecting silver into your bloodstream would be fatal.

    A patent != proof of process. People patent IDEAS all the time, for things to come that may not yet be releasable yet. You really need to learn how a patent works. I can patent the idea to attack the AIDS virus by the head with nano bots with sharp needles. Congrats, conspiracy. Idiots like you would be injecting yourself with that crap for an aids cure because its all a lie and the FDA just doesn't want a cure for AIDS.

    Please tell me how "As soon as possible" becomes it's a 24 hour rule of Islamic law that apparently the US is scared to break.. Please, just stop being a fucking idiot and come up with a real argument.
    You've been rambling on and on about this 24 hour crap when I clearly said OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, like you expect it to be my great downfall which will destroy my credibility like I did to yours. What I heard on conspiracy TV 2 months ago was that they had to bury him ASAP or 24 hours or something like that to respect Islamic traditions. The US doesn't need more enemies, hence why they send those terrorists that die at Gitmo back to their countries to be properly buried.

    Damn, America must be really scared, or you're just an idiot.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  8. #53
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post


    Please tell me how "As soon as possible" becomes it's a 24 hour rule of Islamic law that apparently the US is scared to break.. Please, just stop being a fucking idiot and come up with a real argument.
    Well generally "as soon as possible" means not waiting until the fucking corpse rots. Here's a run-down of how it went down. Seal team 6 came in, they shot him in the head, we took the body too a ship, we ran some DNA tests, we then dumped him in the ocean because we didn't want Islamic extremists to worship him. This all took place with-in 24 hours we didn't have a use for his body any more so we through him in the water. What? Were they supposed to keep the body and just show you to satisfy your conspiracy filled head? Why don't you come up with a real argument instead of this 24 hour bs? Stop being an idiot, open your eyes and see that the world is not out to get you fool.
    Last edited by nevs666; 07-04-2011 at 01:15 PM.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  9. #54
    DanK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    3,618
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    The first link on a Google search brings up:

    Forum on Choosing Your Meds: Tetrasilver Tetroxide (US Patent #5,676,977)



    Congratulations. CONSPIRACY!!!!! Who'da thunk injecting silver into your bloodstream would be fatal.

    A patent != proof of process. People patent IDEAS all the time, for things to come that may not yet be releasable yet. You really need to learn how a patent works. I can patent the idea to attack the AIDS virus by the head with nano bots with sharp needles. Congrats, conspiracy. Idiots like you would be injecting yourself with that crap for an aids cure because its all a lie and the FDA just doesn't want a cure for AIDS.



    You've been rambling on and on about this 24 hour crap when I clearly said OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, like you expect it to be my great downfall which will destroy my credibility like I did to yours. What I heard on conspiracy TV 2 months ago was that they had to bury him ASAP or 24 hours or something like that to respect Islamic traditions. The US doesn't need more enemies, hence why they send those terrorists that die at Gitmo back to their countries to be properly buried.

    Damn, America must be really scared, or you're just an idiot.
    Wow you have to be joking... A google of Tetrasilver Tetroxide, shows a whole page of links selling/promoting it and out of the WHOLE page the only one saying anything against it is the one you linked here.. NICE, and it wasn't on the top it was about 10 down..

    Silver is widely known and used to cure a lot of things.. Open YOUR eyes...

    The aids patent was just 1 example out of millions that are out there.. It wasn't meant to be end all proof of anything..

    and the FDA just doesn't want a cure for AIDS.
    Hey look you made a true statement...

    Go out and read some literature, you can learn a lot of things.. go read books written by Rockefeller himself, and other powerful people like him.. Maybe THEN your eyes will open to reality..

    I have more knowledge then I ever wished to have, because I have spent years learning and researching outside the 'global media'.. Millions of people are starting to do the same and our world is finally beginning to wake up, maybe you will join the club eventually, maybe not..

    You can't convince ignorant people who choose to ignore reality of anything, so I will stop now..

    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Well generally "as soon as possible" means not waiting until the fucking corpse rots. Here's a run-down of how it went down. Seal team 6 came in, they shot him in the head, we took the body too a ship, we ran some DNA tests, we then dumped him in the ocean because we didn't want Islamic extremists to worship him. This all took place with-in 24 hours we didn't have a use for his body any more so we through him in the water. What? Were they supposed to keep the body and just show you to satisfy your conspiracy filled head? Why don't you come up with a real argument instead of this 24 hour bs? Stop being an idiot, open your eyes and see that the world is not out to get you fool.
    Hook line and sinker... Go ahead regurgitate more CNN shit.. It's really convincing me.. How bout you talk about something you actually have knowledge about rather then repeating what the news told you?
    Last edited by DanK; 07-04-2011 at 04:46 PM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

  10. #55
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ^This guy doesn't get how patents work^

    Stupid trolls are funny lol.


  11. #56
    DanK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    3,618
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    ^This guy doesn't get how patents work^

    Stupid trolls are funny lol.
    You already use that great rebuttal.. Way to add substance to the convo with your posts.. Troll on...

    Here's an educational film aimed at people of your mental level.. Do yourself a favor and watch it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5i...mbedded#at=575
    Last edited by DanK; 07-04-2011 at 05:23 PM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

  12. #57
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,438
    My Mood
    Blah
    @Johnn˙ 3 Tears

    Silly goose

    You can't really give him credit for getting Osama, it was intel collected by intelligence outposts and shit, and the navy seals did all the work, all he said was go ahead gogogo, like the only thing he can be credited with is being president when he was killed. the real heroes are the people that actually bad obama go kbai



  13. #58
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,512
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    Wow you have to be joking... A google of Tetrasilver Tetroxide, shows a whole page of links selling/promoting it and out of the WHOLE page the only one saying anything against it is the one you linked here.. NICE, and it wasn't on the top it was about 10 down..
    I didn't even mention the term I searched for . I actually looked up two sources, so whatever makes you feel incompetent. If it was a cure, it would be mass produced ANYWHERE ELSE in the world and sold to sick and desperate people, and more people would buy it after it SAVES THEIR LIFE and reported by national medias around the world. Instead you fall for some stupid bullshit scam. LOL. Obviously drugs can never be used anywhere else in the world if the FDA rejects it, even without there being so many sources saying it's a scam/fake. Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    Silver is widely known and used to cure a lot of things.. Open YOUR eyes...

    The aids patent was just 1 example out of millions that are out there.. It wasn't meant to be end all proof of anything..
    Then go ahead and inject yourself with liquid silver into your blood stream, cure everything and sell it for millions. Go ahead, it cures so many things!

    Yeah there are millions of life saving medicines that the US deny that can't be applied, created, or used, anywhere else in the world. You know, like the United Kingdom that holds drugs that haven't gone through the FDAs rigorous checks that can take up to a year.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    Hey look you made a true statement...

    Go out and read some literature, you can learn a lot of things.. go read books written by Rockefeller himself, and other powerful people like him.. Maybe THEN your eyes will open to reality..

    I have more knowledge then I ever wished to have, because I have spent years learning and researching outside the 'global media'.. Millions of people are starting to do the same and our world is finally beginning to wake up, maybe you will join the club eventually, maybe not..

    You can't convince ignorant people who choose to ignore reality of anything, so I will stop now...
    You're whole entire arguments got ripped apart and you fall back to personal "issues." I know about Rockefeller and his supposed hand with other rich powerful men in the formation of the Federal Reserve. I know about his predatory pricing tactics. I know about his Oil monopolies. I know about his political aspirations.

    I don't need to read someones biography to have an understanding of the world, you seem to though. You seem to spent all this time "learning and researching," yet you can't back anything up with facts but state the VAST amount of things that America does so they can spend trillions on medicare and medicaid and bankrupt us. You're entire arguments end up being that I need to do the research the matter on my own, you don't care to argue anymore, and make broad general statements that can't be backed up; something I've seen plenty of times in arguing in the debate fort.

    ---------------------------------------------------

    I know you're type, just another stupid Ron Paul conspiracy theorist. Ron Paul is an asstard who thinks you need to have a religion to hold a government position. Don't get me wrong, he has some good policies, not his Austrian economics, but he's mostly just another kook that attracts kooks like you. Don't get me wrong, it's nothing personal, but you're an idiot.
    Last edited by arunforce; 07-04-2011 at 11:43 PM.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  14. #59
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    "YOU NEED TO RESEARCH THIS STUFF BECAUSE I HAVE NO PROOF"

    Thats all i heard from @DanK.


  15. #60
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,998
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    "YOU NEED TO RESEARCH THIS STUFF BECAUSE I HAVE NO PROOF"

    Thats all i heard from @DanK.
    It's just "conspiracy" this and "theory" that. He has no real proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast