Thread: Why like Obama?

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 215
  1. #76
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,686
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,510
    I really don't have the time to be arguing which is why I try to stay out of the debate fort.

    We can just agree to disagree. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Anyways, it was fun arguing with you.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  2. #77
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post


    Hook line and sinker... Go ahead regurgitate more CNN shit.. It's really convincing me.. How bout you talk about something you actually have knowledge about rather then repeating what the news told you?
    Like I said before I don't watch CNN kid . I have yet to see you provide one shred of evidence that Osama died for kidney failure so please go ahead and do that for us would you?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  3. #78
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Like I said before I don't watch CNN kid . I have yet to see you provide one shred of evidence that Osama died for kidney failure so please go ahead and do that for us would you?
    The seals fucked him in the butt so hard their dicks damaged his kidneys

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  4. #79
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    In other words, you ragequit.

    Fine by me.


  5. #80
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -159
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    he is cool...Point blank

  6. #81
    SadamKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trying To Go In Hell's Gate.
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Blah
    The Only Way Obama got into office is because of the Illuminati.

  7. #82
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -159
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    I thought you gguys were talking about @Obama

  8. #83
    DanK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    3,618
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    In other words, you ragequit.

    Fine by me.
    In other words, I treated you with the same immaturity you have been displaying..

    Arun was the only one worth discussing it with, and he is done, then so am I.
    PLAYING RIFT!

  9. #84
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    In other words, I treated you with the same immaturity you have been displaying..

    Arun was the only one worth discussing it with, and he is done, then so am I.
    In all fairness i pointed out all your flaws and your bullshit.

    Then you ragequit. Fine if you do, we don't really care either way.


  10. #85
    DanK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    3,618
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    In all fairness i pointed out all your flaws and your bullshit.

    Then you ragequit. Fine if you do, we don't really care either way.
    Oh you mean you actually made a post of substance after numerous pure flame posts? Not to mention neg repping me with more flames in the comment..

    Why should I give a shit what you think? You are not worth the time it took to even make this post...
    PLAYING RIFT!

  11. #86
    SadamKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trying To Go In Hell's Gate.
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Blah
    Reading the last 3 post i LOL'D.

  12. #87
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    Oh you mean you actually made a post of substance after numerous pure flame posts? Not to mention neg repping me with more flames in the comment..

    Why should I give a shit what you think? You are not worth the time it took to even make this post...
    :/ Look, i honestly don't care if you ragequit. Its fine with me.

    @DanK : Quit your bitching though, your self esteem can't be that low.


  13. #88
    ToxiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Newcastle,ON
    Posts
    303
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Obama is a good president. He has increased the national debt but which president has not??? ..WAITING... That's what I thought. We were in a horrible situation when he got into office with two wars, which they are ADDING to HIS debt calculator, NOT FAIR... Also he has passed legislation guaranteeing all Americans the right to healthcare!!! He has helped get Wall Street reform. Repealed DADT (Don't Ask Don't Tell)... He is going to bring our troops home

  14. #89
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxiC View Post
    Obama is a good president. He has increased the national debt but which president has not??? ..WAITING... That's what I thought. We were in a horrible situation when he got into office with two wars, which they are ADDING to HIS debt calculator, NOT FAIR... Also he has passed legislation guaranteeing all Americans the right to healthcare!!! He has helped get Wall Street reform. Repealed DADT (Don't Ask Don't Tell)... He is going to bring our troops home
    1. Several presidents haven't. Clinton didn't.

    2. It IS fair because he CONTINUED THEM.

    3. Healthcare that you will have to start paying for.

    4. Bring our troops home? He deployed more to afghanistan. This troops go home shit is just campaign bullshit.

    -.- obama didn't do even half the shit he said he would.


  15. #90
    DanK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    3,618
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    1. Several presidents haven't. Clinton didn't.

    2. It IS fair because he CONTINUED THEM.

    3. Healthcare that you will have to start paying for.

    4. Bring our troops home? He deployed more to afghanistan. This troops go home shit is just campaign bullshit.

    -.- obama didn't do even half the shit he said he would.
    Hey look at that, it looks like we actually fully agree on at least 5 things.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast