Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Don't matter when really..we're still eating a bill to get shit results.
    :/ if the majority of America wasn't so fucking economically stupid, then we might not have stupid shit like the stimulus bill happening all the time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Obama is to blame for some of what we are going through;why,because he is not acting like a true POTUS should act.He resembles BUSH in alot that he has done,he promissed change but has alot of old Bush connections still in the White house.To get to the root of it we have to make the Federal Reserve acountable for all this dept.So he is to blame for alot btw we all know what happens to presidents that wanted to do good and break away from the grasps of ROME ,just look at JFK.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    Obama is to blame for some of what we are going through;why,because he is not acting like a true POTUS should act.He resembles BUSH in alot that he has done,he promissed change but has alot of old Bush connections still in the White house.To get to the root of it we have to make the Federal Reserve acountable for all this dept.So he is to blame for alot btw we all know what happens to presidents that wanted to do good and break away from the grasps of ROME ,just look at JFK.
    The Fed is probably one of the most obvious reasons we are in so much debt. Even worse is that no one wants to touch it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12