Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well even then, America really has done nothing vs. what the middle east already did.

    It would be like blaming America if they got involved in Rwanda.


  2. #17
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lybian rebels were starting to complain to why hasn't America put a no fly zone before there was one.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  3. #18
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You say they don't torture prisoners at war? Why did they invade the eastern countries, what were their false reasons for it. Exactly that if not they had done it, so called "terrorists" would attack them. A funny fact, huh?

    Wikileaks released documents showing that 90% of all "prisoners" AKA people tortured, in Guantanamo were NEVER suspected of being terrorists. They were random citizens picked out, because their faith in God. Because they were Muslims and certainly because they looked like extremist who could carry out attacks on the US and their own people.

    Many times the US government was told to be in-keeping innocent people and torturing them to create fear. Many times that was denied by the US government.
    I'm not gonna argue with you, simply because the yet most logical crimes America has committed, well you're unable to realize it.

    And this Freedom, let us define it:
    Liberty of the person from slavery, detention, or oppression.
    Freedom is another way of saying "Don't fear us, we're only gonna imprison you for the rest of your life, if we feel like it" You're never allowed to say whatever you'd like.

    Go to ANY American airport and yell out "I have a bomb" Formulate it however you like, you can even make it sound like you were referring to a love scenario (How strange it may sound) You would be examen, restrained and forced to do curtain tests. You would be interrogated. You would be taken your so called freedom.

    What if you were to encourage people to kill, in gods name ofcourse (Which under curtain circumstances would be accepted, in religion)
    What do you think would happen? You would treated as an evil person, and made looked upon by everyone as a bad person.

    You know how the government makes far out things seem OK and acceptable? They use the god damm media. They give you false information, makes you see things from a fucked perspective. Makes killing of innocents seem right, and even worse things.

    These things DO occur in other countries, but it's because of America, that most of these things can go untouched.


    I'll state it again. You can't see this. You can't see it because you're fucking brainwashed. It's pointless proving my statements when all you're gonna do is talk your way around it
    Last edited by VirtualDUDE; 05-28-2011 at 04:45 AM.

  4. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    You say they don't torture prisoners at war? Why did they invade the eastern countries, what were their false reasons for it. Exactly that if not they had done it, so called "terrorists" would attack them. A funny fact, huh?

    Wikileaks released documents showing that 90% of all "prisoners" AKA people tortured, in Guantanamo were NEVER suspected of being terrorists. They were random citizens picked out, because their faith in God. Because they were Muslims and certainly because they looked like extremist would could carry out attacks on the US and their own people.

    Many times the US government was told to be in-keeping innocent people and torturing them to create fear. Many times that was denied by the US government.
    I'm not gonna argue with you, simply because the yet most logical crimes America has committed, well you're unable to realize it.

    And this Freedom, let us define it:
    Freedom is another way of saying "Don't fear us, we're only gonna imprison you for the rest of your life, if we feel like it" You're never allowed to say whatever you'd like.

    Go to ANY American airport and yell out "I have a bomb" Formulate it however you like, you can even make it sound like you were referring to a love scenario (How strange it may sound) You would be examen, restrained and forced to do curtain tests. You would be interrogated. You would be taken your so called freedom.

    What if you were to encourage people to kill, in gods name ofcourse (Which under curtain circumstances would be accepted, in religion)
    What do you think would happen? You would treated as an evil person, and made looked upon by everyone AS a bad person.

    You know how the government makes far out things seem OK and acceptable? They use the god damm media. They give you false information, makes you see things from a fucked perspective. Makes killing of innocents seem right, and even worse things.

    These things DO occur in other countries, but it's because of America, that most of these things can go untouched.


    I'll state it again. You can't see this. You can't see it because you're fucking brainwashed. It's pointless proving my statements when all you're gonna do is talk your way around it
    Middle east was a shithole loooong before America went in.
    Proof of wiki-leaks documents.
    -------------------------
    Threatening the lives of innocents.

    You seem to think America's "freedom" means freedom to do w/e the hell you want regardless of endangerment of other people. While you can do close to w/e the hell you want in your own life, if you shout "I HAVE A BOMB" or "I AM GOING TO KILL THIS MAN" you will be taken into custody of the police.

    Now, here is where you fail:

    You will not be charged with anything except(maybe) a fine of public disturbance. Your rights are still intact, and none of your freedoms have been violated. Making sure the police do their job is something everyone gives for the sake of stopping shit from happening.
    --------------------
    ----------------
    Killing people, in God's name, is not accepted simply because you are still killing the person. Just because you think God told you to, doesn't make it right. You can't just dismiss a crime because he was religious in doing it.

    Encouraging killing is the same no matter what religion, its wrong.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

    Ironically it is YOU who is brainwashed. You haven't put up a single argument that is backed up with any facts or consistent logic.

    But you still claim everyone is brainwashed when time and time again we prove you wrong. With facts, with logic, and best of all:

    With your own hypocrisy.
    Last edited by Empire; 05-28-2011 at 04:59 AM.


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    VashSama (06-04-2011)

  6. #20
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Middle east was a shithole loooong before America went in.
    Proof of wiki-leaks documents.
    -------------------------
    Threatening the lives of innocents.

    You seem to think America's "freedom" means freedom to do w/e the hell you want regardless of endangerment of other people. While you can do close to w/e the hell you want in your own life, if you shout "I HAVE A BOMB" or "I AM GOING TO KILL THIS MAN" you will be taken into custody of the police.

    Now, here is where you fail:

    You will not be charged with anything except(maybe) a fine of public disturbance. Your rights are still intact, and none of your freedoms have been violated. Making sure the police do their job is something everyone gives for the sake of stopping shit from happening.
    --------------------
    ----------------
    Killing people, in God's name, is not accepted simply because you are still killing the person. Just because you think God told you to, doesn't make it right. You can't just dismiss a crime because he was religious in doing it.

    Encouraging killing is the same no matter what religion, its wrong.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

    Ironically it is YOU who is brainwashed. You haven't put up a single argument that is backed up with any facts or consistent logic.

    But you still claim everyone is brainwashed when time and time again we prove you wrong. With facts, with logic, and best of all:

    With your own hypocrisy.

    You did not disprove of what i said. All you did was add to your own argument.

  7. #21
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    Australia FTW
    i would love to go to the USA though

  8. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    You did not disprove of what i said. All you did was add to your own argument.
    You didn't have any proof to disprove.

    If I remember correctly, you need proof for accusations of crimes. Saying "america did this" is fine and all, but without links/factual evidence:

    You have no proof.

    @VirtualDUDE nice try on dodging though.


  9. #23
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post


    Go to ANY American airport and yell out "I have a bomb" Formulate it however you like, you can even make it sound like you were referring to a love scenario (How strange it may sound) You would be examen, restrained and forced to do curtain tests. You would be interrogated. You would be taken your so called freedom.

    Wow...are you serious?

    The airport was used to carry out the largest scale terror attack on America to date.
    If you go into the airport yelling about having a bomb, you deserve worse than an interrogation.
    You act like it's a horrible thing that we utilize TSA security protocol to keep our civillians safe.
    Damn us evil Americans..damn us all to hell.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-28-2011 at 07:17 AM.

  10. #24
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Wow...are you serious?

    The airport was used to carry out the largest scale terror attack on America to date.
    If you go into the airport yelling about having a bomb, you deserve worse than an interrogation.
    You act like it's a horrible thing that we utilize TSA security protocol to keep our civillians safe.
    Damn us evil Americans..damn us all to hell.
    Can you in the future do us all a favor and read the actual message the post is sending(Also known as reading between the lines).
    Why would a terrorist tell a heavy police populated airport that he's here for bad intentions. Ofcourse he wont.

    All along my point is that you can say the most stupid things, the worst places, and you're sure to be robbed this (non existing) freedom, as he so surely had to put it.

    Please, just think before you reply. If you have nothing to add to the debate, (rather than your 200 lines trying to explain that you simply disagree.) Then leave.

    Having 3-5 people constantly replying to my posts makes it harder to reply, and when there constantly comes some random idiot in and says the most stupid things, well it ain't easy to debate.

  11. #25
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Can you in the future do us all a favor and read the actual message the post is sending(Also known as reading between the lines).
    Why would a terrorist tell a heavy police populated airport that he's here for bad intentions. Ofcourse he wont.

    All along my point is that you can say the most stupid things, the worst places, and you're sure to be robbed this (non existing) freedom, as he so surely had to put it.

    Please, just think before you reply. If you have nothing to add to the debate, (rather than your 200 lines trying to explain that you simply disagree.) Then leave.

    Having 3-5 people constantly replying to my posts makes it harder to reply, and when there constantly comes some random idiot in and says the most stupid things, well it ain't easy to debate.
    Let me give you a little tip about debating, it might help you not look like a pompus moron.
    When you start losing a debate, how about not telling someone that their completely valid points are rubbish. You're talking about reading between the lines? There were no lines to read between.
    You gave a scenario,and I gave my opinion, which I am pretty sure 95% of Americans would agree with.

    The thing with you is that you're too stubborn to admit that you are losing here.
    There could be 50 people in this thread giving you facts about this Country,
    and you would call it conspiracy, sometimes I think your whole point to being in this section is to be an annoyance, but you even fail at that, because to people like me..it's fun making you look like a shitwit.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    VashSama (06-04-2011)

  13. #26
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Let me give you a little tip about debating, it might help you not look like a pompus moron.
    When you start losing a debate, how about not telling someone that their completely valid points are rubbish.
    But that's what you do.
    You (When loosing a argument) use words as "Shitwat", "Retard", "Moron", etc.

  14. #27
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    But that's what you do.
    You (When loosing a argument) use words as "Shitwat", "Retard", "Moron", etc.
    Haven't lost an argument with you. EVER.

    Nice try though.

  15. #28
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Haven't lost an argument with you. EVER.

    Nice try though.
    You haven't lost one, because you fail to admit it.
    Telling yourself you're right, makes you right. All within your own mind.

  16. #29
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    You haven't lost one, because you fail to admit it.
    Telling yourself you're right, makes you right. All within your own mind.
    Give me some examples that I've lost a debate against you, and I will be humbled down to you.
    Otherwise, you are providing false allegation.

  17. #30
    NitekillrALT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    And this Freedom, let us define it:
    Freedom is another way of saying "Don't fear us, we're only gonna imprison you for the rest of your life, if we feel like it" You're never allowed to say whatever you'd like.
    You're a moron.
    Yes, I read the whole thing. That was stupid as well.
    But seriously? That's what you think freedom is?

    Go look at Russia in the 1940s, when it was run by Stalin. He killed over 10,000,000 people from his own country. He deprived them of food. He made them work (nearly) everyday. Why? Because he could. That's not freedom.

    We have freedom. Saying "I HAVE A BOMB" is probably the dumbest thing you can do. That's like going up to a cop and saying "LOL I'M GOING TO SHOOT YOU". They're both threats that can get you in "a lot of trouble".

    Please leave.



  18. The Following User Says Thank You to NitekillrALT For This Useful Post:

    VashSama (06-04-2011)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast