Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49
  1. #1
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted

    You're missing the point.

    Um, you guys are missing a point. The reason America is so great is because we have all cultures, races, and political views all in the same place, and allow people to say what they wish. We take the best aspects of civilization. We are a melting pot of culture. For people to say, "Ohh Americans, this & that" is to say it about themselfs. We are what happens when you have a freedom & open boarders.

    You people are fucking stupid.
    Human beings are human beings. To say say a group of people is better then another is wrong. People are victoms of their situation. To say a nation is better then another nation, however, is completely right on. America is great because we let our PEOPLE take it to greatness. And, by PEOPLE, I mean every race and nationality, because that's what America is.

    So, don't sit on your high horse. People who say things like "Americans are dumb" are ignorant to the ways of the world. PEOPLE are dumb, PEOPLE are violent, PEOPLE create war, and PEOPLE are biggots. If you had the kind of freedom of information we have here, all over the world, you'd see that.

    END THE FED

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RJ For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (05-27-2011),[MPGH]Time (06-06-2011),[The]aussy1995 (06-04-2011)

  3. #2
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Your views are obsolete and ignorant. The western world does not affect America. America effects the hole world, including eastern societies.

    Open your eyes. Look outside. Realize what root of evil your country is responsible for.

  4. #3
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm spot on. My views are shapped by what I've seen of the world.
    Ofc we effect the world. We are the worlds most powerful super nation.
    And as far as you claiming America is evil, YOU better take a look around.
    It isn't Americans, it's human beings, but we have law and rights in America. We aren't oppresive tward are own, and that alone makes us infinitely better then most nations.

    Period.

    END THE FED

  5. #4
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I'm spot on. My views are shapped by what I've seen of the world.
    Ofc we effect the world. We are the worlds most powerful super nation.
    And as far as you claiming America is evil, YOU better take a look around.
    It isn't Americans, it's human beings, but we have law and rights in America. We aren't oppresive tward are own, and that alone makes us infinitely better then most nations.

    Period.
    Disagree.

    America IS the root of evil, not all but most.
    They not only are responsible for most violence and misunderstanding of Arabs, in Arab countries. They too are responsible for fucked up morals, superficial behavior, obsessive looks, weight problems, mass-media propaganda, destroying generations of kids, stopping good change, spread of horrific infectious music (to young kids), i can go on.

    (Little tired, post may include misspellings, and nuts.)

  6. #5
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Disagree.

    America IS the root of evil, not all but most.
    They not only are responsible for most violence and misunderstanding of Arabs, in Arab countries. They too are responsible for fucked up morals, superficial behavior, obsessive looks, weight problems, mass-media propaganda, destroying generations of kids, stopping good change, spread of horrific infectious music (to young kids), i can go on.

    (Little tired, post may include misspellings, and nuts.)
    We're responsible for most of the violence in the world? PFF, NOT! Money & land are. Religion and race follow closely. Lets see, Greed, and biggotry. Those are both trates HUMAN BEINGS are known for.

    I don't see how American morals are "fucked up". Most Americans stand for freedom! I don't see how that's bad morally. Ohh, you must be talking about how our society views certin subjects. Well, the simple fact that any person in America can say how they feel about something, speaks on it's own.

    Superficial behavior? Yeah I can see how you'd think that considering what's seen on TV, but that isn't just us. Just about every modern nation has that. Even the 3rd world ones have some sense of what their society says they should be.

    Stopping good change? We've only liberated over 100 MILLION people!
    The idea and ideal of freedom is the foundation upon which this very young country called America was founded, fought over, fought for and will ever call its military to defend.

    To think this very young country called America is teaching centuries old countries and continents how to achieve freedom and how to stand up to tyranny is remarkable.
    WTF has denmark done?
    Last edited by RJ; 05-27-2011 at 04:09 PM.

    END THE FED

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to RJ For This Useful Post:

    VashSama (06-04-2011)

  8. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Your views are obsolete and ignorant. The western world does not affect America. America effects the hole world, including eastern societies.

    Open your eyes. Look outside. Realize what root of evil your country is responsible for.
    You do know that America hasn't done shit in comparison to any other big country/area?

    I mean really. Hating on america is pretty pathetic if you look at all the shit other countries have done.
    --------------------------------------

    That being said, America is full of different races/nationalities. When RJ says its the melting pot, he means that its the combined people of many nations. Any place your from, america has people from there.
    -----------------------------
    As far as freedom and equality, America is #1 really.


  9. #7
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    .............

    Numbers of people experiencing democracy since 9-11:

    Afghanistan 28.5 million, Iraq 25.3 million, West Bank (Palestine) 2.3 million and Ukraine 47.7 million = 103.8 million

    Living without previously stashed WMD: Libya 5.6 million

    Soon to be experiencing democracy: Syria 18 million, Saudi Arabia 9.1 million males of voting age

    Possible domino-effect of Syrian rebellion: Lebanon 3.7 million

    Total effected by George W. Bush's vision: 140,200,000 people, mostly Muslims

    All current figures as of July 2004 on www.cia.gov's world factbook (the best data resource on the net).
    We also liberated North Africa, Italy, France, Belgium, Austria and Germany in Europe plus we liberated Indo China, China, a dozen Pacific countries and rebuilt Japan.

    END THE FED

  10. #8
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    .............


    We also liberated North Africa, Italy, France, Belgium, Austria and Germany in Europe plus we liberated Indo China, China, a dozen Pacific countries and rebuilt Japan. If you have time maybe you could send home or else honor the bodies of our young men that fought for your liberation.
    You're blind. The hope is little, for you realizing the truth. Not the truth because i said so, but the truth because many eyes has avidnessed it. It being the fact that America has invaded Eastern countries on the base of false reasons, slaughtered people, tortured innocents on the base of them being "terrorists" Also known as Muslims.
    Spread false rumors about threats that does not exist.
    Told people lies, about liberation groups being terrorist groups. Mocked the Muslim faith, generalized every Muslim as an terrorist, invaded cities and taken control over a public which has been invaded countless times.
    Did i mention all those people they've slaughtered? Did i mention all those soldiers who raped innocent women, killed innocent people, and their families. What about those innocents who were accidentally bombed? huh, have you ever realized it? No. Because your nation, the so called "Super power" has been brainwashing it's people. Telling them lies, changing their morals, giving a effect of a freedom, which infact never existed and never will.

    You're blind, not because you don't wanna see the truth, but because you can't. It's hard to realize something, that your government has been telling you the opposite of, since you were little, right?


    (I apologize for any misspellings - Very tired.)

  11. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    what america did in the middle east is < than what the middle east does normally.
    They don't even slaughter people either. Too bad your young mind can't comprehend actual slaughter.

    That being said, they have done a lot worse shit and haven't really gave much to the world in the last few centuries either.

    BTW: What do you care about the Muslim faith? They mock catholics a lot more than Muslims but you don't mention that!
    Last edited by Empire; 05-27-2011 at 04:42 PM.


  12. #10
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You're wrong in so many ways. 1st off, we don't torture any prisoners of war.

    The people we've liberated? Look it up? It'd be hard to lie about liberating over 100million people.

    American soldiers aren't out raping woman. It happens, yes, but that should be chalked back to human behavior, but since we're touching on it. Let's look @ denmark in this sense. The Vikings for example... Denmark was the heartland of viking society in the viking age between 800-1050 AD. Rape ,murder and pillaging is what your country is born from. But moving on...

    Americans don't believe every muslim is a terrorist. That's just stupid for you to say.

    Yes some Americans mock the muslim world, but the same can be said in return from them. That's what? Something that human beings do? Oh, okay.

    Yes, sometimes innocent people get killed in war. That's a characteristic of war. War, is a human invention. Americans didn't make it up. But our millitary does it absolute best to protect innocent people.


    You're just saying stuff. No facts, just useless blabble that just points out your ignorance about world events.

    The funny thing is, if America stopped selling it's food, sharing it's tech, stopped lending it's millitary support most of the world would be skrewed.
    Last edited by RJ; 05-27-2011 at 04:52 PM.

    END THE FED

  13. #11
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lol if it didn't lend its military everyone would be all "WHY DOESN'T AMERICA HELP US???!!!!!"

    the lulz.


  14. #12
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    BTW, Denmark is still @ war in Afganistan since 01

    Denmark invaded Iraq with us in 03.

    And Denmark was part of the 2011 military intervenion in Libya

    So anything you've got to say about American wars, well... look who's a tag-a-long.
    Last edited by RJ; 05-27-2011 at 04:58 PM.

    END THE FED

  15. #13
    Old Dirty Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Like Empire said, what exactly can we do? Sure there's some bad side-effects of American intervention, but that's like saying you won't take chemo because your hair will fall out.

  16. #14
    BigBangBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vault 106
    Posts
    2,711
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    You're blind. The hope is little, for you realizing the truth. Not the truth because i said so, but the truth because many eyes has avidnessed it. It being the fact that America has invaded Eastern countries on the base of false reasons, slaughtered people, tortured innocents on the base of them being "terrorists" Also known as Muslims.
    Spread false rumors about threats that does not exist.
    Told people lies, about liberation groups being terrorist groups. Mocked the Muslim faith, generalized every Muslim as an terrorist, invaded cities and taken control over a public which has been invaded countless times.
    Did i mention all those people they've slaughtered? Did i mention all those soldiers who raped innocent women, killed innocent people, and their families. What about those innocents who were accidentally bombed? huh, have you ever realized it? No. Because your nation, the so called "Super power" has been brainwashing it's people. Telling them lies, changing their morals, giving a effect of a freedom, which infact never existed and never will.

    You're blind, not because you don't wanna see the truth, but because you can't. It's hard to realize something, that your government has been telling you the opposite of, since you were little, right?


    (I apologize for any misspellings - Very tired.)
    First off, the fact that you type bigger only means you realize you have a poor argument. Second, you're still missing the point that America is a MELTING POT. Meaning even people from Denmark live here, so you can hop of that horse right there. America invaded the middle eastern region to dismantle the terrorist cell there. Which was tied to 9/11. While there is always collateral damage, the U.S is not responsible for all the loss of civilian life. Islamic radicalists take civilians and use them as shields, they blow them up in suicide bombings, and execute them blaming the U.S. So, until you are fighting side by side with our service men and women and witness this, you don't have a stand point. The thing is, hate mongers like you in the end make your own country look bad.
    Game Center (iPad 2): IamN00bz add me
    Mob code (Itouch): NWD5V8 add me
    World War (Itouch): UYMK9J add me


    I don't care who you are or what you've done. You have to earn respect.

  17. #15
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    You're blind. The hope is little, for you realizing the truth. Not the truth because i said so, but the truth because many eyes has avidnessed it. It being the fact that America has invaded Eastern countries on the base of false reasons, slaughtered people, tortured innocents on the base of them being "terrorists" Also known as Muslims.
    Spread false rumors about threats that does not exist.
    Told people lies, about liberation groups being terrorist groups. Mocked the Muslim faith, generalized every Muslim as an terrorist, invaded cities and taken control over a public which has been invaded countless times.
    Did i mention all those people they've slaughtered? Did i mention all those soldiers who raped innocent women, killed innocent people, and their families. What about those innocents who were accidentally bombed? huh, have you ever realized it? No. Because your nation, the so called "Super power" has been brainwashing it's people. Telling them lies, changing their morals, giving a effect of a freedom, which infact never existed and never will.

    You're blind, not because you don't wanna see the truth, but because you can't. It's hard to realize something, that your government has been telling you the opposite of, since you were little, right?


    (I apologize for any misspellings - Very tired.)
    So if The U.S. left the Middle East do you think the suicide bombings would stop?
    Do you think Muslim men would stop mutilating a woman's clitoris so they can't feel pleasure there?
    Do you think once the military pulls out, that Muslims would just suddenly live peacefully with Christians and Jews a like? Opposed to murdering them?

    You act as if these places were sanctuaries of peace before we started occupying.
    Funny you bitch and bitch and bitch about America and how all we do is slaughter Arabs,
    yet how many Middle Eastern countries have we helped?
    If it wasn't for our training and weapon supply,
    the Afghanistan war would have been won by the Soviet Union.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast