Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 186
  1. #151
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    Asswipe. The first Binary PC WAS made by a German named Albert Zeus.
    He made it, and later on improved it.
    Programs were put in trough a tape recording paper. Later on as development progressed (By Zeus) the computer used punch-cards to read programs.
    I don't know what tells you that Americans made it, but they didn't.

    Also, yes the Internet was made to connect PC's. But it wouldn't be a great invention IF NOT it allowed Data transfer across the world.
    The Internet consists of several Protocols such as the HTTP protocol(And more)
    and no they weren't developed all by the same persona, it was several programmers who made several protocols which allowed the INTERNET in it self to functioning.

    You avoided the fact that the Americans built the computer.

    I never said who done it first.
    Computer != PC.
    We were talking about computer not PC.
    First computer built was more for Mathematics
    Also, Germany != Denmark.

    We were talking about great inventions now?
    I was just proving you wrong about which country invented the internet.
    Now fuck off, you ARE stupid.

  2. #152
    r.i.c.a.r.d.o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere in the world!!!
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    147
    Its all a conspiracy everything you know, feel, see and think.
    Green = done
    Red = not done
    Get 10 posts
    Get 20 posts
    Get 50 posts
    Get 100 posts
    Get 200 posts
    Get 500 posts
    Thanked someone for made a good hack
    Get Thanked by someone
    Get 3 days banned from CrossFire
    Get Banned perment from CrossFire
    Get Banned from mpgh
    Get kicked from CrossFire with hack
    Get kicked from CrossFire without hack
    Make a own CrossFire hack

  3. #153
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    it's really not about where the fuck the shit comes from, but who utilizes it better... Americans...


    It doesn't matter where something is invented. If it's a good invention Americans WILL have it, because America is the best nation on the face of the Earth.


    EDIT: Not only will we have it, but we'll take it for granted too
    Last edited by RJ; 06-06-2011 at 11:35 AM.

    END THE FED

  4. #154
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Sadly Virtual knowns nothing of economics, even the basic shit.

    Which is why he can't understand why America supplied him with a computer and a TV.


  5. #155
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    Shut up retard. The PC (Personal Computer) was developed by an German named Albert Zeus who were a Construction Engineer. It was in 1936 he released the Z1 were after the German Nazi regime refused to fund hes development, he moved to Switzerland and continued the project. He started a company and made up to Z4 were he died.

    You just failed. If you really think USA made the computer, you're officially an fucking idiot. Most parts were developed by individual countries, such as China, Germany, and so on.
    About the TV and the air plane, well those weren't a American invention either.

    Go fuck yourself


    Before you take a grasp on the truth(Which is inconsistent with your statement), learn to spell "America".

    That is an half truth. He had Jewish relatives in hes family, while he were never really a believer.
    Most people have Jewish relatives, even myself


    No they didn't. The Internet consist of multiple components (Protocols) for a machine to interpret (Computer) therefor it's developed by several countries.
    However, the purpose was to make Data transfers possible, from nation to nation.









    You're sincerely retarded. Everytime someone has the same idea as me, they have to be my ALT, or vice versa. I'm NOT Hassan nor VisibleGaming.

    VirtualDUDE and VirtualSIA are my two accounts.



    Learn to fucking spell. And please put some sense into your post.
    Actually no he is not, care to provide evidence of your "Albert Zeus" fucktard? The inventor of the computer is unclear I guess you could say the UK invented it because they broke German enigma codes. But America perfected and mass produced the computer much like we did the automobile. You completely fucking fail at life the next time you are going to try to use your little pea size mind of yours try to look up some facts first I mean you have a information machine right in front of you use it retard. My sources (Answers.com - Who invented the computer) (The invention of the computer).
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  6. #156
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    i spelled America correctly just didn't use proper grammar in capitalizing it dumb shit.

  7. #157
    VashSama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    you
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I hope this rage troll keeps coming back. This has become my new daily dose of Comedy Central. ((My theory on the rage troll: He sleeps in his birthday suit right beside a body mirror and be honest,if you were him and that was the first thing you saw[Well TRIED to see ] wouldnt you be mad too?)) Oh come on please @VirtualSia Troll me some more. Hell I might even make a music vid for youtube completly dedicated to your troll-ness Just please provide me and anyone else wanting a good laugh with plenty of material

    P.S. Love it how you didnt deny sucking off Osama Bin Laden
    Last edited by VashSama; 06-06-2011 at 07:00 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Patel View Post
    Head is head bro, my dick doesn't discriminate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Yet you bothered to post in it, which leads me to believe that you like that sort of thing..You know..the consumption of dick.

  8. #158
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    Information that they care less than a living fuck about?
    And yes, Americans may have "improved" on the PC, but it WAS NOT started by them, which was my initial point.
    The PC was started by them dickwad. Go learn the efinition of a "Personal Computer".

    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    Asswipe. The first Binary PC WAS made by a German named Albert Zeus.
    He made it, and later on improved it.
    Programs were put in trough a tape recording paper. Later on as development progressed (By Zeus) the computer used punch-cards to read programs.
    I don't know what tells you that Americans made it, but they didn't.

    Also, yes the Internet was made to connect PC's. But it wouldn't be a great invention IF NOT it allowed Data transfer across the world.
    The Internet consists of several Protocols such as the HTTP protocol(And more)
    and no they weren't developed all by the same persona, it was several programmers who made several protocols which allowed the INTERNET in it self to functioning.
    Stop calling him Albert Zeus. There is no Albert Zeus.

    And Konrad Zuse never made a fucking PC. He made a computer which was just an electronic difference engine and improved upon it over time. It was in no way a PC in any shape or form other than it utilising binary which in itself doesn't make it a PC.

  9. #159
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    My real name is Albert Zeus, and I work for the CIA.


  10. #160
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    The PC was started by them dickwad. Go learn the efinition of a "Personal Computer".



    Stop calling him Albert Zeus. There is no Albert Zeus.

    And Konrad Zuse never made a fucking PC. He made a computer which was just an electronic difference engine and improved upon it over time. It was in no way a PC in any shape or form other than it utilising binary which in itself doesn't make it a PC.
    I know right, GOOGLE KNOWS ALL!

  11. #161
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    America wins bro. America got your country out of speaking German Nazi. America has saved the lives of many good and taken the lives of evil. America has blessed me with freedom of not having to worry about going hungry, another country attacking us. All thanks to our soldiers.

  12. #162
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post



    You avoided the fact that the Americans built the computer.

    I never said who done it first.
    Computer != PC.
    We were talking about computer not PC.
    First computer built was more for Mathematics
    Also, Germany != Denmark.

    We were talking about great inventions now?
    I was just proving you wrong about which country invented the internet.
    Now fuck off, you ARE stupid.
    What the fuck is wrong with you stupid kids these days.
    a PC consist of Binary.
    Which (Konrad. Yes i said differently before, i must have mistaken the name for a different Engineer i did a project on.) Zeus implemented.
    The first Computer was build long before, in China and other places.
    What we use today != a fucking Computer, it's a PC...Dumbass.

    A computer does not consist of a HDD, BIOS, MOTHERBOARD, etc.
    It merely consist of a computing device in singular.
    Combine all these Computer devices, and we have a PC.

    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Actually no he is not, care to provide evidence of your "Albert Zeus" fucktard? The inventor of the computer is unclear I guess you could say the UK invented it because they broke German enigma codes. But America perfected and mass produced the computer much like we did the automobile. You completely fucking fail at life the next time you are going to try to use your little pea size mind of yours try to look up some facts first I mean you have a information machine right in front of you use it retard. My sources (Answers.com - Who invented the computer) (The invention of the computer).
    Just fuck off, retarded child. Learn some computer history.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Sadly Virtual knowns nothing of economics, even the basic shit.

    Which is why he can't understand why America supplied him with a computer and a TV.
    Oh, i forgot. You read the: "How to Economics for dummies".
    You must be so smart, and don't forget special.
    You're special, cause you read a fucking book.

    Everyone can go Google stuff and use their God given gift (Brain) to figure out the rest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post
    America wins bro. America got your country out of speaking German Nazi. America has saved the lives of many good and taken the lives of evil. America has blessed me with freedom of not having to worry about going hungry, another country attacking us. All thanks to our soldiers.
    Listen to yourself, the stupidity cries out.
    America has taken more life than granted. What was granted was to regain more power(You can't rule people that don't exist)

    The fact that Germany lost WW2 Was duo to Hitlers insanity.
    He took some wrong moves, and it ended up hes defeat, and suicide.

    America would never had won, if not Hitler did what he did, even with all the allies to back them up.
    Again, America would NEVER had saved any lives, if not it were to take more.
    Last edited by VirtualSia; 06-07-2011 at 02:05 AM.

  13. #163
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with you stupid kids these days.
    a PC consist of Binary.
    Which Zeus implemented.
    The first Computer was build long before, in China and other places.
    What we use today != a fucking Computer, it's a PC...Dumbass.

    A computer does not consist of a HDD, BIOS, MOTHERBOARD, etc.
    It merely consist of a computing device in singular.
    Combine all these Computer devices, and we have a PC.


    Just fuck off, retarded child. Learn some computer history.



    Oh, i forgot. You read the: "How to Economics for dummies".
    You must be so smart, and don't forget special.
    You're special, cause you read a fucking book.

    Everyone can go Google stuff and use their God given gift (Brain) to figure out the rest.



    Listen to yourself, the stupidity cries out.
    America has taken more life than granted. What was granted was to regain more power(You can't rule people that don't exist)

    The fact that Germany lost WW2 Was duo to Hitlers insanity.
    He took some wrong moves, and it ended up hes defeat, and suicide.

    America would never had won, if not Hitler did what he did, even with all the allies to back them up.
    Why the ef do you avoid my posts? Is my beatdown to brutal for your head to comprehend?

    Why do you contradict yourself? You say that PC is simply binary but then go on to say PC consists of multiple things. The first electronic computer wasn't built in China.

    If you want to talk about human computing then the first recorded event which was labelled a computer was when Alexis Clairaut and two other colleagues calculated the return of Haleys Comet.

    If you're talking about Computers in mathematics then the first analogue calculator was the Abacus which was developed by the Egyptians, the first mechanical calculator was the Pascaline which was developed by a Frenchmen, and the first electronic calculator was the IBM 608, again it was an American development.

    So do you actually do any sort of research or do you intend to just bullshit yourself out of this argument?

  14. #164
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Why the ef do you avoid my posts? Is my beatdown to brutal for your head to comprehend?

    Why do you contradict yourself? You say that PC is simply binary but then go on to say PC consists of multiple things. The first electronic computer wasn't built in China.

    If you want to talk about human computing then the first recorded event which was labelled a computer was when Alexis Clairaut and two other colleagues calculated the return of Haleys Comet.

    If you're talking about Computers in mathematics then the first analogue calculator was the Abacus which was developed by the Egyptians, the first mechanical calculator was the Pascaline which was developed by a Frenchmen, and the first electronic calculator was the IBM 608, again it was an American development.

    So do you actually do any sort of research or do you intend to just bullshit yourself out of this argument?
    Why i ignore your posts? Well, If i ignore some of the other idiots, they will spam the shit out of the thread.

    A computer does not only consist of Binary, but it Programmatic wise, do consist of exactly that and obviously other mathematical bases such as Octal and Hexadecimal.

    The first Computer was not build in China, no. What i meant is that one of the components was, a long long time ago.

    A computer does consist of several computing devices, unlike a PC which has a lot of devices.

    For a calculator to work, it needs a CPU and a Memory storage. Possibly a LED screen, all dependent on decade of development and the people doing the actual development.

    What you're saying is correct, the Americans did assembly the first computing device, as to what I've read.
    But the components involved were developed by other countries, some time back.

    Yes. I've read a lot of what i could find of useful information, from Google, like yourself.
    However I'm obviously not a researcher, nor yourself.

    And if there's threads where i contradict myself, it obviously is not intended and is merely a mistake i made/make when trying to formulate my words.

  15. #165
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    And if there's threads where i contradict myself, it obviously is not intended and is merely a mistake i made/make when trying to formulate my words.
    You do this a lot.

    END THE FED

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast