Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 186
  1. #166
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with you stupid kids these days.
    a PC consist of Binary.
    Which (Konrad. Yes i said differently before, i must have mistaken the name for a different Engineer i did a project on.) Zeus implemented.
    The first Computer was build long before, in China and other places.
    What we use today != a fucking Computer, it's a PC...Dumbass.

    A computer does not consist of a HDD, BIOS, MOTHERBOARD, etc.
    It merely consist of a computing device in singular.
    Combine all these Computer devices, and we have a PC.


    Just fuck off, retarded child. Learn some computer history.



    Oh, i forgot. You read the: "How to Economics for dummies".
    You must be so smart, and don't forget special.
    You're special, cause you read a fucking book.

    Everyone can go Google stuff and use their God given gift (Brain) to figure out the rest.



    Listen to yourself, the stupidity cries out.
    America has taken more life than granted. What was granted was to regain more power(You can't rule people that don't exist)

    The fact that Germany lost WW2 Was duo to Hitlers insanity.
    He took some wrong moves, and it ended up hes defeat, and suicide.

    America would never had won, if not Hitler did what he did, even with all the allies to back them up.
    Again, America would NEVER had saved any lives, if not it were to take more.
    You were talking about who invented the computer, so I talked about the first computer's use.
    .

    And, your title is correct, YOU DO in a brainwashing nation, since you're from Denmark.
    You're not from America, so your thread title does not apply there.

  2. #167
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Why is it every time I get quoted by virtual he makes himself look like an idiot?

    I mean this time he admits to not knowing shit about economics, being hypocritical, and admitting he was wrong(finally) after 3 pages.

    This shit isn't even entertaining anymore, his pattern is:
    1. Hate america for some hypocritical reason
    2. Try to debate facts with lots of proof, with no
    Proof.
    3. Finally admitting he was wrong, he will then make up more bullshit about AmerIca.
    4. Somehow bring muslims into this.
    5. Media conspiracy, yet his sources are the media.

    Rinse/ repeat.


    Same shit every thread, and he always gets.......
    Proven wrong!

  3. #168
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Indeed, this shit is getting old :|


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  4. #169
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    Indeed, this shit is getting old :|
    Tis fun telling off a faggot.

  5. #170
    VashSama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    you
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ^^^This. Plus always fun to try to watch a troll be intelligent @ Virt

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Patel View Post
    Head is head bro, my dick doesn't discriminate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Yet you bothered to post in it, which leads me to believe that you like that sort of thing..You know..the consumption of dick.

  6. #171
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with you stupid kids these days.
    a PC consist of Binary.
    Which (Konrad. Yes i said differently before, i must have mistaken the name for a different Engineer i did a project on.) Zeus implemented.
    The first Computer was build long before, in China and other places.
    What we use today != a fucking Computer, it's a PC...Dumbass.

    A computer does not consist of a HDD, BIOS, MOTHERBOARD, etc.
    It merely consist of a computing device in singular.
    Combine all these Computer devices, and we have a PC.


    Just fuck off, retarded child. Learn some computer history.



    Oh, i forgot. You read the: "How to Economics for dummies".
    You must be so smart, and don't forget special.
    You're special, cause you read a fucking book.

    Everyone can go Google stuff and use their God given gift (Brain) to figure out the rest.



    Listen to yourself, the stupidity cries out.
    America has taken more life than granted. What was granted was to regain more power(You can't rule people that don't exist)

    The fact that Germany lost WW2 Was duo to Hitlers insanity.
    He took some wrong moves, and it ended up hes defeat, and suicide.

    America would never had won, if not Hitler did what he did, even with all the allies to back them up.
    Again, America would NEVER had saved any lives, if not it were to take more.
    Ah you are indeed an ignorant child you tell me to learn computer history yet you know nothing about it. You contradict yourself and provide no evidence, sad. What the hell do you mean America wouldn't have won? Are you forgetting about a little something called the A-bomb?
    Last edited by nevs666; 06-07-2011 at 02:04 PM.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  7. #172
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Why is it every time I get quoted by virtual he makes himself look like an idiot?

    I mean this time he admits to not knowing shit about economics, being hypocritical, and admitting he was wrong(finally) after 3 pages.

    This shit isn't even entertaining anymore, his pattern is:
    1. Hate america for some hypocritical reason
    2. Try to debate facts with lots of proof, with no
    Proof.
    3. Finally admitting he was wrong, he will then make up more bullshit about AmerIca.
    4. Somehow bring muslims into this.
    5. Media conspiracy, yet his sources are the media.

    Rinse/ repeat.


    Same shit every thread, and he always gets.......
    Proven wrong!
    /end
    I'm not sure if he really believes what he's saying or if he's just really that stupid. I don't want to give him any excuses though.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-07-2011 at 02:09 PM.

    END THE FED

  8. #173
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Why is it every time I get quoted by virtual he makes himself look like an idiot?

    I mean this time he admits to not knowing shit about economics, being hypocritical, and admitting he was wrong(finally) after 3 pages.

    This shit isn't even entertaining anymore, his pattern is:
    1. Hate america for some hypocritical reason
    2. Try to debate facts with lots of proof, with no
    Proof.
    3. Finally admitting he was wrong, he will then make up more bullshit about AmerIca.
    4. Somehow bring muslims into this.
    5. Media conspiracy, yet his sources are the media.

    Rinse/ repeat.


    Same shit every thread, and he always gets.......
    Proven wrong!
    Because the American goverment has taken out all sense out of Americans to implement the stupid ideas they get.

    This is not even a rage, this is truth.
    And would explain why your ability to understand common sense, is outright not existent.

    These are merely some of the "new" propaganda slogans i found using my good old friend, Google.
    Hope you can believe in

    Change for a better America

    Dissent is treason

    Constitutional liberties are less important than security

    The "war on terrorism" excuses any attack on civil liberties

    The Obama administration has the right and the duty to bring about "regime change" in any nation it chooses

    The economy is basically sound

    Only a few bad apples are found in the corporate barrel, which requires no new oversight laws

    If Bush and Cheney say they're not guilty of war crimes, then the Obama regime will not pursue it

    It's necessary to continue the war on Iraq and escalate the war in Afghanistan because we're still in a war against terrorism
    Oh and can i start calling you Mr.Brainwashed? Ok I'll do that.

    So Mr.Brainwashed, i saw an interview with a Russian propaganda researcher who himself back in time were helping the government spread lies and propaganda.
    He claimed that "Trying to reason with them is impossible. For the government to successfully implement new ways of thinking, they need the public morals ruined. One technique they use is by the media to tell the public different things, resulting in individuals not being able to differentiate between lies and facts, logic and illogical things."
    This suits perfect for your situation, and most other idiotic Americans in this section.
    Last edited by VirtualDUDE; 06-08-2011 at 03:43 AM.

  9. #174
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You just quoted yourself, called yourself Mr. Brainwashed.

    Then proceeded to compare the USSR to America.

    Come back when you get an education please.


  10. #175
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You just quoted yourself, called yourself Mr. Brainwashed.

    Then proceeded to compare the USSR to America.

    Come back when you get an education please.
    No i didn't. Look again retard.
    USSR IS comparable to America, only difference is America does care what the world thinks about them.

    Education? haha..You're sill in elementary school, and you're telling me to get a education?
    You don't fucking have one, and last i remembered you were the one living at home cause your mind is not developed enough to take on the tough world...My God, you're retarded.

  11. #176
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    No i didn't. Look again retard.
    USSR IS comparable to America, only difference is America does care what the world thinks about them.

    Education? haha..You're sill in elementary school, and you're telling me to get a education?
    You don't fucking have one, and last i remembered you were the one living at home cause your mind is not developed enough to take on the tough world...My God, you're retarded.
    USSR is pretty much the complete opposite of America.

    You ever hear about the Cold War?

    Its funny how i'm getting flamed on my education when you've been wrong about everything you've posted.

    I'll add: Not knowing about the cold war. +1

    To the list. Think i'm at 23 now.


  12. #177
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Its funny how virtual dude has been wrong, but still keeps at it, like a rat.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  13. #178
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    Its funny how virtual dude has been wrong, but still keeps at it, like a rat.
    More like a cockroach, you stomp him out but keeps coming back for more. Like a sad whore.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  14. #179
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    Its funny how virtual dude has been wrong, but still keeps at it, like a rat.
    Implying Rats argue? Implying Rats need social conversations with fellow Rats, to stay sane?
    Implying a Rat can use a computer?
    Implying your post has any relevance to the subject of which this thread is based upon?

    And last, it's spelled VirtualDUDE. Atleast get my name right.

  15. #180
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    It shows you know your loosing this battle, and even this war when you start saying at least spell my name right its VirtualBUTTHURT.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast