Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 186
  1. #46
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    Implying that any debate with a bunch of brain damaged Americans, isn't pointless?
    You're the only one who is brain damaged.

  2. #47
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    You people don't get it.
    I'm Virtual Void, I'm Ethereal I'm everyone. I'm this so called "Visible" I'm VirtualDUDE.
    But then again, I'm none of those, all i am is an stupid American fuck who have been breathing too much gasoline in for my brain to function properly.
    I actually have a new theory that would explain the stupidity in America.

    Again, No I'm not Muslim and i never were that.

    I've got one question for you all: Y'all mad cause you realized the truth, and that your lives are fucked because of the massive pollution your government can't even control?
    Brain damaged and you speak like that?
    Wow!
    And, I'm in Australia, and I think the US is a great country.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenom For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (06-01-2011)

  4. #48
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post


    Brain damaged and you speak like that?
    Wow!
    And, I'm in Australia, and I think the US is a great country.
    You live in a fucking jungle you stupid hairy fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    You're the only one who is brain damaged.
    Your posts imply otherwise.

  5. #49
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    You live in a fucking jungle you stupid hairy fuck.

    Your posts imply otherwise.
    Australia is the second driest continent on Earth. It has the least amount of jungles than any other continent other than Antarctica. And how do my posts imply that I am brain damaged?

  6. #50
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    You people don't get it.
    I'm Virtual Void, I'm Ethereal I'm everyone. I'm this so called "Visible" I'm VirtualDUDE.
    But then again, I'm none of those, all i am is an stupid American fuck who have been breathing too much gasoline in for my brain to function properly.
    I actually have a new theory that would explain the stupidity in America.

    Again, No I'm not Muslim and i never were that.

    I've got one question for you all: Y'all mad cause you realized the truth, and that your lives are fucked because of the massive pollution your government can't even control?
    Uh.......you really need to work on your English. Its beyond foreign accent and lazyness, its like you are illiterate or something.

    You are muslim, cus you act like a terrorist.

    Am I mad that i realized corrupt politicians? WUT YOU WERE ACTUALLY SURPRISED BY THIS? OH MAH GAWD YOUR SO NAIVE!!!!
    ----------------------
    LOL @ australia and the jungle, soooo stupid.


  7. #51
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Uh.......you really need to work on your English. Its beyond foreign accent and lazyness, its like you are illiterate or something.

    You are muslim, cus you act like a terrorist.

    Am I mad that i realized corrupt politicians? WUT YOU WERE ACTUALLY SURPRISED BY THIS? OH MAH GAWD YOUR SO NAIVE!!!!
    ----------------------
    LOL @ australia and the jungle, soooo stupid.
    Okay Mr.Idiot let's get some facts on the table. Australia is a fucking Jungle deepshit, or atleast parts of it is.
    Here's the "proof":
    Australian jungle - Google-søgning

    Now, i don't see the point in talking about my disability to use proper English, a few times in my posts when you're clearly not a inch better.
    We're both Americans, and we both can't spell, face it, accept it, and live with it.

    Also, stop with the stupid remarks about you not being able to read my posts, when that's clearly not the case.

    Now regarding the topic: that Americans are being brainwashed by the media, here's something you and the other idiot can debate over:
    Brainwashing America

    Now, personally all my opinions against America, are not from that site, nor any others. What i think is what my brain has calculated using different variables in this hole "Policy"- controlled government thing.

    Please take time to actually read the parts that the website states, as I'm sure it'll make just a tiny bit of sense in your sealed ears.
    and try using this technique that you'll learn when you hit the groundbreaking age of 14+ - fucking look at it from a different perspective, asswipe. Perhaps my perspective.



    (Again, had little sleep. Any misspellings or nonsense, well forgive me for that.)

  8. #52
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I could type out some long winded post, but I'd rather take the short route.

    You're dumb, and wrong.

    END THE FED

  9. #53
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I could type out some long winded post, but I'd rather take the short route.

    You're dumb, and wrong.

    Fuck off kid, stop ruining the section more than it already is.
    I didn't post it so you could read it -.- Now fuck off and let the others get a chance.

  10. #54
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Im just making it simple for you. Maybe if you wernt so dumb you'd understand that what your doing.


    This is what goes down.
    -you make a thread/post with some garbage
    -pratically everyone jumps down your throat because, they dont like you, & you're wrong.
    -You keep yapping until the thread is nothing but slanderious remarks back and forth.


    So, let's just cut to the chase.

    END THE FED

  11. #55
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Im just making it simple for you. Maybe if you wernt so dumb you'd understand that what your doing.


    This is what goes down.
    -you make a thread/post with some garbage
    -pratically everyone jumps down your throat because, they dont like you, & you're wrong.
    -You keep yapping until the thread is nothing but slanderious remarks back and forth.


    So, let's just cut to the chase.
    I don't care about your opinion. You're not in my personal argument (Debate >.<)

    Leave for the good of everyone.

  12. #56
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't give a fuck who your "personal argument" is with. You're wrong.

    END THE FED

  13. #57
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well you don't even have to go into a paragraphed response. We already proved him wrong on this subject anyway.

    He's just spamming.


  14. #58
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well you don't even have to go into a paragraphed response. We already proved him wrong on this subject anyway.

    He's just spamming.
    FUCKING READ THE EVIDENCE BROUGHT ON THE SITE YOU RETARDED FUCK.
    I spend my day fucking finding proof, now you and the other idiot owe me the fucking reading.

    Stop ignoring the truth.

  15. #59
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    FUCKING READ THE EVIDENCE BROUGHT ON THE SITE YOU RETARDED FUCK.
    I spend my day fucking finding proof, now you and the other idiot owe me the fucking reading.

    Stop ignoring the truth.
    I just read your "proof" and that literally made me fall out of my chair laughing. I can not believe YOU believe this shit. So your telling me my mom brainwashed me as a child because when diner was ready she would hit the ceiling with a broom? That's not brain washing its fucking common sense in that oh so well put together article it talks about dogs. First off, dogs (if you haven't noticed) are stupider then humans. Anyway in the article it says that the doctor used bells to signal when diner was ready. That is not brainwashing. It is this simple, the dogs realized that when the bell rang food would come out. It's that simple. The article goes on to say that there was flood and the dogs "brainwashing" was now magically gone. The only reason they didn't respond to the bell now was one of two reasons. One the bell was automatically set so it would ring at a certain time. After a few days with no food the dogs just didn't pay attention to the bell. Or two the doctor used the bell himself and the dogs were too traumatized to care about the bell. Plus the doctor probably gave them food after the flood, with no bell. I didn't even care to read the third part but from the looks of it it says there are robots or "computer programs" that control your mind.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  16. #60
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    I just read your "proof" and that literally made me fall out of my chair laughing. I can not believe YOU believe this shit. So your telling me my mom brainwashed me as a child because when diner was ready she would hit the ceiling with a broom? That's not brain washing its fucking common sense in that oh so well put together article it talks about dogs. First off, dogs (if you haven't noticed) are stupider then humans. Anyway in the article it says that the doctor used bells to signal when diner was ready. That is not brainwashing. It is this simple, the dogs realized that when the bell rang food would come out. It's that simple. The article goes on to say that there was flood and the dogs "brainwashing" was now magically gone. The only reason they didn't respond to the bell now was one of two reasons. One the bell was automatically set so it would ring at a certain time. After a few days with no food the dogs just didn't pay attention to the bell. Or two the doctor used the bell himself and the dogs were too traumatized to care about the bell. Plus the doctor probably gave them food after the flood, with no bell. I didn't even care to read the third part but from the looks of it it says there are robots or "computer programs" that control your mind.
    Man you don't get it, that's the problem.
    When you've been submitted to too much BS, your brain is incapable of taking in sense-able information (No offense, in any way)
    That was stated by the Russian who is a expert in the field of subliminal messaging, and brainwashing.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast