Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    Fuck off kid, stop ruining the section more than it already is.
    I didn't post it so you could read it -.- Now fuck off and let the others get a chance.
    If anyone is ruining this section it's you.
    Why even bother posting here if you think everyone is wrong and idiots?
    If we're all idiots than what does that make you for constantly arguing with us?
    A mature person would just move along, but obviously maturity is an attribute you lack.

Anyway, you will be banned very soon.
    Let's see what other persona you decide to take on with your next account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    FUCKING READ THE EVIDENCE BROUGHT ON THE SITE YOU RETARDED FUCK.
    I spend my day fucking finding proof, now you and the other idiot owe me the fucking reading.

Stop ignoring the truth.
    Its not truth. It is backed up by no facts, and is just a republican "we hate obama site"

All it is is propaganda against Obama. Nothing is backed up with any facts or arguments, and the site looks like shit.

You spend your day imagining things that aren't there to further your stereotypical beliefs.
    Last edited by Empire; 06-01-2011 at 04:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Okay Mr.Idiot let's get some facts on the table. Australia is a fucking Jungle deepshit, or atleast parts of it is.
    Here's the "proof":
    Australian jungle - Google-søgning

Now, i don't see the point in talking about my disability to use proper English, a few times in my posts when you're clearly not a inch better.
    We're both Americans, and we both can't spell, face it, accept it, and live with it.

Also, stop with the stupid remarks about you not being able to read my posts, when that's clearly not the case.

Now regarding the topic: that Americans are being brainwashed by the media, here's something you and the other idiot can debate over:
    Brainwashing America

Now, personally all my opinions against America, are not from that site, nor any others. What i think is what my brain has calculated using different variables in this hole "Policy"- controlled government thing.

Please take time to actually read the parts that the website states, as I'm sure it'll make just a tiny bit of sense in your sealed ears.
    and try using this technique that you'll learn when you hit the groundbreaking age of 14+ - fucking look at it from a different perspective, asswipe. Perhaps my perspective.

(Again, had little sleep. Any misspellings or nonsense, well forgive me for that.)
    Congratulations on proving you're VirtualDUDE. Why would an American use a Danish Google? And I can type in Jungle + any other country and it would still come up with a jungle.

Here's an extract from Wikipedia.

Code:
    Australia is the flattest continent, with the oldest and least fertile soils; desert or semi-arid land commonly known as the outback makes up by far the largest portion of land. The driest inhabited continent, only its south-east and south-west corners have a temperate climate.
    Here's an image of Australia from a satellite.
    http://www.hello-aussie.com.au/image...ite-view-2.jpg

Do you see much jungle there?

How about you get an education you fucking dumbass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Congratulations on proving you're VirtualDUDE. Why would an American use a Danish Google? And I can type in Jungle + any other country and it would still come up with a jungle.

Code:
    Australia is the flattest continent, with the oldest and least fertile soils; desert or semi-arid land commonly known as the outback makes up by far the largest portion of land. The driest inhabited continent, only its south-east and south-west corners have a temperate climate.

Well, I guess he is really into this discussion

Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Code:

Hahahaha nice catch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm still wondering why he kept making accounts with "virtual ____" instead of another name.

That level of stupidity is quite rare.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    He has more downs than sam.

ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    FUCKING READ THE EVIDENCE BROUGHT ON THE SITE YOU RETARDED FUCK.
    I spend my day fucking finding proof, now you and the other idiot owe me the fucking reading.

Stop ignoring the truth.
    Hypocrite.
    You ignore the truth.
    That's why you RQed the other thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post

Hypocrite.
    You ignore the truth.
    In every thread he RQed lulz.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

If anyone is ruining this section it's you.
    Why even bother posting here if you think everyone is wrong and idiots?
    If we're all idiots than what does that make you for constantly arguing with us?
    A mature person would just move along, but obviously maturity is an attribute you lack.

Anyway, you will be banned very soon.
    Let's see what other persona you decide to take on with your next account.
    I haven't got much to do, other than CPP(Which i spend much of my free time on) and this shit, arguing with kids who were never actually raised showing respect. I still hold my point, USA = shit, and i could hardly give a fuck i were banned.

I'm high ranked on other forums, lol. This forum has 12 year olds, wanna be proud of something? Maybe you should be proud that this site haven't been taken down yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Its not truth. It is backed up by no facts, and is just a republican "we hate obama site"

All it is is propaganda against Obama. Nothing is backed up with any facts or arguments, and the site looks like shit.

You spend your day imagining things that aren't there to further your stereotypical beliefs.

Code:

Clap Clap. Yes I'm VirtualDUDE. You must be proud of yourself, you realized the extremely obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by jorndel View Post
    Well, I guess he is really into this discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Hahahaha nice catch

I'm still wondering why he kept making accounts with "virtual ____" instead of another name.

That level of stupidity is quite rare.
    Why he keep? This is my second you incompetent retard, for God sake use your fucking brain. You should be glad that God chose to gift you with a slightly working one, stuckup kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    He has more downs than sam.
    CAT, You're cool

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post

Hypocrite.
    You ignore the truth.
    Rage quited? This is the Internet, i could hardly give a shit about what a bunch of manipulated obeese Americans would have to say.

The day the US gets wiped by Russia or China, or even the entire middle east, God i would be so proud

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lol Visible thinks rank means something.

If you really came on here just to spout stereotypes, and rage quit again and again, I think you might wanna get a life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Lol Visible thinks rank means something.

If you really came on here just to spout stereotypes, and rage quit again and again, I think you might wanna get a life.
    Ah for God sake, when will your tiny undeveloped micro brain fucking get a simple message: I'm not Visible.

Were you dropped from fifth floor when you were little? You act like you have some sort of mental retardation, making you constantly type impulsively without reading a damm sentence.

When did i RQ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ah for God sake, when will your tiny undeveloped micro brain fucking get a simple message: I'm not Visible.

Were you dropped from fifth floor when you were little? You act like you have some sort of mental retardation, making you constantly type impulsively without reading a damm sentence.

When did i RQ?
    Really? just like your not VirtualDude?

You rage quit every debate. Each and every fucking time you get owned, you start insulting people, you start off on hating on Americans(although most of the people your insulting with american insults, aren't from america).

I mean you can look at any debate, you lost, and then you RQ.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I haven't got much to do, other than CPP(Which i spend much of my free time on) and this shit, arguing with kids who were never actually raised showing respect. I still hold my point, USA = shit, and i could hardly give a fuck i were banned.

I'm high ranked on other forums, lol. This forum has 12 year olds, wanna be proud of something? Maybe you should be proud that this site haven't been taken down yet.

Clap Clap. Yes I'm VirtualDUDE. You must be proud of yourself, you realized the extremely obvious.

Why he keep? This is my second you incompetent retard, for God sake use your fucking brain. You should be glad that God chose to gift you with a slightly working one, stuckup kid.

CAT, You're cool

Rage quited? This is the Internet, i could hardly give a shit about what a bunch of manipulated obeese Americans would have to say.

The day the US gets wiped by Russia or China, or even the entire middle east, God i would be so proud
    It isn't a realisation if it was known from the very beginning.

Perhaps you should go forth and join a forum dedicated to giving it's members a decent education, you certainly need it. I don't know what kind of forum would let such a dumbass become a "high rank", let me guess you and your little friends made it, and it has 100 members?

I'll be all the more happy if you were to leave, so go ahead and do us all a favour and ragequit this forum. Your presence here has no worth, but for us to exemplify the stupidity of little kids who go around thinking their opinion is gold, that stereotypes hold merit for everyone else but you.

And no I am not mad. I am patronising you. I am belittling you. Your existence is worthless. You will go no where in life because you are ignorant. No one will employ you for any position beyond a shitscrubber because you don't have a pittance of brain cells between your ears.

Go cry to your mummy. Maybe she will you give you the loving that she gave my dick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Man you don't get it, that's the problem.
    When you've been submitted to too much BS, your brain is incapable of taking in sense-able information (No offense, in any way)
    That was stated by the Russian who is a expert in the field of subliminal messaging, and brainwashing.
    No actually I DO get it. You on the other hand seem angry at the world, perhaps something in your childhood made you angry so you point all the problems in the world at the current most powerful country. I really can't say because I don't know you, and I don't want to know you because the only logical explanation for your hate is 1 as I said before a childhood problem or 2 you have a mental illness (no offence intended).
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast