Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 186
  1. #91
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by [The]aussy1995 View Post
    jesus how much money have we spent on this damn war and got out of it? we killed osama but not like we just got 14 trillion dollars. we went to war to show you fuck with us we will fuck back but with greater force. this is a great point to show you don't mess with us and we stand by what we say as we did get osama! who cares if it took 10 years 10 years 50k taliban and 4k american soldiers later.
    Listen asshole, the hole idea of the war was to fucking bring income and power, to the US.
    Osama and Taliban are just to make you stupid fucks (Citizen of the US)
    believe it, so you wont come and complain about the mass murdering the US commits.
    There's a reason people think US citizens are the dumbest in the fucking hole world, you retards listen to what the Media tells you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Yup..it's official. You sir are the dumbest fuck in this section.
    I'll make you a sig for your prize. I got some nice Down syndrome stocks.
    My cousin drowned, and yet still survived thus having lungs filled with water at the age of 1.
    I know what I'm talking about, as I've seen it before.


    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    When you drown, you die. /fp
    Yea yea, haha i said drowned. Funny, you can STILL survive thus having your lungs filled with water, it's just a matter of how much time before you drowned, that someone comes and pulls you up from the water and give you first aid.
    Last edited by VirtualSia; 06-04-2011 at 05:42 AM.

  2. #92
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You don't understand english lulz.

    Drowned means you are DEAD in English.

    Oh your cousin is a zombie? Cool story bro.
    (love all the bullshit you pump lulz)


  3. #93
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You don't understand english lulz.

    Drowned means you are DEAD in English.

    Oh your cousin is a zombie? Cool story bro.
    (love all the bullshit you pump lulz)
    The Danish version of it means your lungs are filled with water, or that you can't breath. Not that you're dead
    So i guess i apologize, i wasted your miserable lives, how sad ...

  4. #94
    [The]aussy1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Redneck country
    Posts
    404
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    Listen asshole, the hole idea of the war was to fucking bring income and power, to the US.
    Osama and Taliban are just to make you stupid fucks (Citizen of the US)
    believe it, so you wont come and complain about the mass murdering the US commits.
    There's a reason people think US citizens are the dumbest in the fucking hole world, you retards listen to what the Media tells you.



    My cousin drowned, and yet still survived thus having lungs filled with water at the age of 1.
    I know what I'm talking about, as I've seen it before.



    Yea yea, haha i said drowned. Funny, you can STILL survive thus having your lungs filled with water, it's just a matter of how much time before you drowned, that someone comes and pulls you up from the water and give you first aid.
    damnit i wish you would say that to my or a soldiers face. shit i don't even fucking watch the news. so don't tell me the media is brainwashing me. im pretty sure your brain washed by all this conspiracy theory shit. if you don't like america then get the fuck out and how bout you come to south dakota and run your mouth up here. we'll show you a nice welcome.
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

  5. #95
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by [The]aussy1995 View Post
    damnit i wish you would say that to my or a soldiers face. shit i don't even fucking watch the news. so don't tell me the media is brainwashing me. im pretty sure your brain washed by all this conspiracy theory shit. if you don't like america then get the fuck out and how bout you come to south dakota and run your mouth up here. we'll show you a nice welcome.
    You're from 1995, what can i possibly fear from a little kid?

  6. #96
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,998
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    That is priceless art right there.
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    You're from 1995, what can i possibly fear from a little kid?
    Just because someone is from 1995 doesn't mean they aren't smart.
    When you start referring to age, we see how dumb you really are.
    I've met 10 year olds smarter than you.
    But anyway...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Drowning is death from asphyxia due to suffocation caused by a liquid entering the lungs and preventing the absorption of oxygen leading to cerebral hypoxia and myocardial infarction.
    @VirtualSia
    Straight from Wikipedia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  7. #97
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    The Danish version of it means your lungs are filled with water, or that you can't breath. Not that you're dead
    So i guess i apologize, i wasted your miserable lives, how sad ...
    Can't breathe = strangled, chocked... etc

  8. #98
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,998
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post


    Can't breathe = strangled, chocked... etc
    But that's when others aren't allowing you to breath.
    (if I'm correct)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  9. #99
    Polygon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CS:GO/CS:S
    Posts
    1,709
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    778
    My Mood
    Bored
    Awesome

  10. #100
    Trophy Wife's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    Now regarding the topic: that Americans are being brainwashed by the media, here's something you and the other idiot can debate over:
    Brainwashing America

    Now, personally all my opinions against America, are not from that site, nor any others. What i think is what my brain has calculated using different variables in this hole "Policy"- controlled government thing.

    Please take time to actually read the parts that the website states, as I'm sure it'll make just a tiny bit of sense in your sealed ears.
    and try using this technique that you'll learn when you hit the groundbreaking age of 14+ - fucking look at it from a different perspective, asswipe. Perhaps my perspective.



    (Again, had little sleep. Any misspellings or nonsense, well forgive me for that.)
    I started reading the opening post, and my first thought was, "Oh look, baby's first Prison Planet". Then you posted that website and I thought, "Oh, not Prison Planet?". But then I looked at the sources the article cited, and lo and behold, it cites an article from Prison Planet among other fringe sources. You might as well ask someone to base their opinion of Danish culture on the Kurt Westergaard incident.

    Now, I will not delude myself or rationalize that the United States is perfect or superior to other places simply because I reside here, because it's not. I say this just in case you have reason to believe I'm some Jingoistic, little-US flag-on-car-antenna, Bible-thumping American. (To be honest, I don't really understand the idea of nationalism or patriotism when your birthplace is simply an accident of birth, but I digress)

    I have a general idea of what these types of websites entail, so I was familiar with most of the content. It covered most of the bases, though I did find it lacking in actual information in comparison to more better-known conspiracy sites. The one thing almost all these websites have in common is the severe lack of data or empirical evidence to actually provide quantifiable results to fortify their claims. It is all based on assertions and hearsay. The only thing I saw there that even shows a semblance of evidence is that they cited their ideas... to other conspiracy websites which also lack proof. This is basically basing evidence around a rumor a co-worker once told you and when you ask for proof, he claims it's undeniably true because his friend told him.

    The ironic thing about this is how it spends so much time explaining psychological manipulation when conspiracies themselves depend on the exploitation of human's pattern-seeking mechanism. Most conspiracy theories are created through the correlation of widely varying ideas and events that share some common ground. These ideas survive because after they're public knowledge, anyone can begin to connect the dots and eventually arrive at a similar conclusion to all other like-minded individuals, which adds momentum to the original idea, proof or not.

    While you claim that your anti-American sentiments are based entirely on your own assertions, then that just begs the question why you cited a conspiracy site in the first place and used evidence from it in an attempt to prove a point. I remain skeptical to your claim that your ideas were not influenced in any way by conspiracy sites because your original claims seem far too random and messy to even come close to forming rational thought. It seems as though you were trying to summarize some multi-page conspiracy in a few sentences, and failed. In any case, I'm inclined to ask you to take your own advice and stop taking everything you read for granted. It might result in cerebral cleansing!

    TL;DR- Something about little flags on car antennas I think.

  11. #101
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    Thank you.


    Just because someone is from 1995 doesn't mean they aren't smart.
    When you start referring to age, we see how dumb you really are.
    I've met 10 year olds smarter than you.
    But anyway...


    @VirtualSia
    Straight from Wikipedia.
    We figured that, it's my Danish....Yea, you get the idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trophy Wife View Post
    I started reading the opening post, and my first thought was, "Oh look, baby's first Prison Planet". Then you posted that website and I thought, "Oh, not Prison Planet?". But then I looked at the sources the article cited, and lo and behold, it cites an article from Prison Planet among other fringe sources. You might as well ask someone to base their opinion of Danish culture on the Kurt Westergaard incident.

    Now, I will not delude myself or rationalize that the United States is perfect or superior to other places simply because I reside here, because it's not. I say this just in case you have reason to believe I'm some Jingoistic, little-US flag-on-car-antenna, Bible-thumping American. (To be honest, I don't really understand the idea of nationalism or patriotism when your birthplace is simply an accident of birth, but I digress)

    I have a general idea of what these types of websites entail, so I was familiar with most of the content. It covered most of the bases, though I did find it lacking in actual information in comparison to more better-known conspiracy sites. The one thing almost all these websites have in common is the severe lack of data or empirical evidence to actually provide quantifiable results to fortify their claims. It is all based on assertions and hearsay. The only thing I saw there that even shows a semblance of evidence is that they cited their ideas... to other conspiracy websites which also lack proof. This is basically basing evidence around a rumor a co-worker once told you and when you ask for proof, he claims it's undeniably true because his friend told him.

    The ironic thing about this is how it spends so much time explaining psychological manipulation when conspiracies themselves depend on the exploitation of human's pattern-seeking mechanism. Most conspiracy theories are created through the correlation of widely varying ideas and events that share some common ground. These ideas survive because after they're public knowledge, anyone can begin to connect the dots and eventually arrive at a similar conclusion to all other like-minded individuals, which adds momentum to the original idea, proof or not.

    While you claim that your anti-American sentiments are based entirely on your own assertions, then that just begs the question why you cited a conspiracy site in the first place and used evidence from it in an attempt to prove a point. I remain skeptical to your claim that your ideas were not influenced in any way by conspiracy sites because your original claims seem far too random and messy to even come close to forming rational thought. It seems as though you were trying to summarize some multi-page conspiracy in a few sentences, and failed. In any case, I'm inclined to ask you to take your own advice and stop taking everything you read for granted. It might result in cerebral cleansing!

    TL;DR- Something about little flags on car antennas I think.
    Let me be fair here: the theory might have been slacking, might not.
    As i stated before, it's not the base of my thinking, i just read trough it and thought it suited the thread and the stupid discussion, that yes i started.


    There are no proof of this brainwashing, because the evidence would be the everyday American, and as everyone denies it(Except from those who started the theory), there really isn't much to say against that.
    Last edited by VirtualSia; 06-04-2011 at 11:12 AM.

  12. #102
    Trophy Wife's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    Let me be fair here: the theory might have been slacking, might not.
    As i stated before, it's not the base of my thinking, i just read trough it and thought it suited the thread and the stupid discussion, that yes i started.


    There are no proof of this brainwashing, because the evidence would be the everyday American, and as everyone denies it(Except from those who started the theory), there really isn't much to say against that.
    That's fair enough, though it really wouldn't be difficult at all to form control groups with willing participants (without prior knowledge of the exam) to verify these claims. They're done all the time in the medical field and science field to test treatments and procedures. Double-blind tests are incredibly effective, especially in the field of psychology. Food for thought.

  13. #103
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    The Danish version of it means your lungs are filled with water, or that you can't breath. Not that you're dead
    So i guess i apologize, i wasted your miserable lives, how sad ...
    Fucking lol'ed so hard at your level of stupidity that Dr.Pepper ALMOST DROWNED ME

  14. #104
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Fucking lol'ed so hard at your level of stupidity that Dr.Pepper ALMOST DROWNED ME
    Not my stupidity. You drink Dr.Pepper? hah....

  15. #105
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    You're from 1995, what can i possibly fear from a little kid?
    LULZ he thinks having a date in your name means you were born then.


Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast