Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    Yup, you're from Denmark.
    America's helped out Denmark a lot, vice versa. You don't know a single fucking thing about it.
    And how are we stupid? For winning wars? For having cheap, affordable food (which is why we're fat, I admit)? You have nothing to back up your argument.
    No. Unless you haven't noticed, your country is the one based upon idiots.
    I know a lot more about my own countries doing, than any stuckup kid who feed on fucking McD.
    GTFO -> don't give a shit about you, or your opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by a dumb bitch View Post
    No U GTFO! MPGH doesn't give a shit about YOUR opinion.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    I know a lot more about my own countries doing, than any stuckup kid who feed on fucking McD.
    I fucking hate McD.
    And how is it based on idiots? Oh right, because we're descendants of Europeans. I see how you think we're stupid now, since we're exactly like you (by your logic).
    No wait, you have no logic. You're retarded.

Nobody wants you here. Just leave before you get annihilated even further.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I guess Albert E was an idiot huh? America has contributed more to the world then Europe by far. What has Demark given to the world? Nothing of importance. You ever fly in a plane? Thank an American. You are on the computer right now? Thank an American. You ever watch flip a switch and a light appears? Thank an American. You go out side and see a Danish flag flying in the wind and not a Nazi one? THANK AN AMERICAN!
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    When are you gonna give it up toddler? YOU LOSE! FAIL TRO11 IS FAAAAIL!!!! You think just because you can occasinally use "Big words" that your making a valid point? There are too many ppl like you in the world that I wish would have been doing their normal job,sucking osama's Pen1s,when our boys killed his ass. Maybe and HOPEFULLY one of their bullets would've strayed and hit you in the head. Then we could have a party to celebrate the death of one of the DUMBEST,SELF-ABSORBED,HYPOCRITICAL kids to ever walk the face of this planet And go ahead,try to put me down w/ more of your fail trolling. I'm a 23 yr old Southern USA guy. You're only gonna make me laugh at your fail ass even harder

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Patel View Post
    Head is head bro, my dick doesn't discriminate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Yet you bothered to post in it, which leads me to believe that you like that sort of thing..You know..the consumption of dick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No, you would just be another Anime freak who lives in a fantasy world because you're too afraid to face reality, like Ethereal.

So the kid that makes a numerous amount of unfounded claims about America thinks I have no grasp on reality? That's rich.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

So the kid that makes a numerous amount of unfounded claims about America thinks I have no grasp on reality? That's rich.
    Rich like honey. also at Virtual, another muslim who criticizes America is Hassan, and he's an anime freak

ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

Rich like honey. also at Virtual, another muslim who criticizes America is Hassan, and he's an anime freak
    Hassan is his alt i believe.

No, you would just be another Anime freak who lives in a fantasy world because you're too afraid to face reality, like Ethereal.

No they fucking are not?
    The EU's minister is a Danish guy named Anders fogh rasmussen.

If you wanna blame anyone for supposedly helping out America, him and the bitch named Pia Kjærsgaard, are the ones to blame.

Still, Denmark never help out America, everything done is done to strengthen a relationship between two countries(Or nations), and to let the entire western civilization know that thus being a tiny land on the world map, we've still accomplished great things.

But you're not Danish so you wouldn't know that for shit.
    America is our ally, ofcourse we trade with our Allies but that's everything to it.
    Danish people don't give a rats about stupid Americans.
    Uh ethereal isn't an anime freak lulz.

And denmark has troops in the middle east you idiot. Never helped America my ass.

Danish people are indebted to America anyway, without America Denmark would be part of the Nazi empire.
    Last edited by Empire; 06-05-2011 at 06:28 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    I guess Albert E was an idiot huh? America has contributed more to the world then Europe by far. What has Demark given to the world? Nothing of importance. You ever fly in a plane? Thank an American. You are on the computer right now? Thank an American. You ever watch flip a switch and a light appears? Thank an American. You go out side and see a Danish flag flying in the wind and not a Nazi one? THANK AN AMERICAN!
    QFT

/ts
    Game Center (iPad 2): IamN00bz add me
    Mob code (Itouch): NWD5V8 add me
    World War (Itouch): UYMK9J add me

I don't care who you are or what you've done. You have to earn respect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    England created the internet too! I think <.<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    This.
    You, my friend, are smart.
    Albert Einstein was a Jew from Germany.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

187pig (06-06-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    to all it may concern. america wins.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    This.
    BUT IN AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by 187pig View Post
    No, just because you're in the UK.
    The internet was created so the US army could exchange information quickly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Shut up retard. The PC (Personal Computer) was developed by an German named Albert Zeus who were a Construction Engineer. It was in 1936 he released the Z1 were after the German Nazi regime refused to fund hes development, he moved to Switzerland and continued the project. He started a company and made up to Z4 were he died.

You just failed. If you really think USA made the computer, you're officially an fucking idiot. Most parts were developed by individual countries, such as China, Germany, and so on.
    About the TV and the air plane, well those weren't a American invention either.

Go fuck yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post
    to all it may concern. america wins.
    Before you take a grasp on the truth(Which is inconsistent with your statement), learn to spell "America".
    This.
    That is an half truth. He had Jewish relatives in hes family, while he were never really a believer.
    Most people have Jewish relatives, even myself

Quote Originally Posted by 187pig View Post
    No they didn't. The Internet consist of multiple components (Protocols) for a machine to interpret (Computer) therefor it's developed by several countries.
    However, the purpose was to make Data transfers possible, from nation to nation.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBangBaby View Post
    QFT

/ts

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Hassan is his alt i believe.

Uh ethereal isn't an anime freak lulz.

And denmark has troops in the middle east you idiot. Never helped America my ass.

Danish people are indebted to America anyway, without America Denmark would be part of the Nazi empire.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

You're sincerely retarded. Everytime someone has the same idea as me, they have to be my ALT, or vice versa. I'm NOT Hassan nor VisibleGaming.

VirtualDUDE and VirtualSIA are my two accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by VashSama View Post
    When are you gonna give it up toddler? YOU LOSE! FAIL TRO11 IS FAAAAIL!!!! You think just because you can occasinally use "Big words" that your making a valid point? There are too many ppl like you in the world that I wish would have been doing their normal job,sucking osama's Pen1s,when our boys killed his ass. Maybe and HOPEFULLY one of their bullets would've strayed and hit you in the head. Then we could have a party to celebrate the death of one of the DUMBEST,SELF-ABSORBED,HYPOCRITICAL kids to ever walk the face of this planet And go ahead,try to put me down w/ more of your fail trolling. I'm a 23 yr old Southern USA guy. You're only gonna make me laugh at your fail ass even harder
    Learn to fucking spell. And please put some sense into your post.
    Last edited by VirtualSia; 06-06-2011 at 03:01 AM.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast