Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    kellyvu123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    383
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    159
    Cool story.

  2. #17
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    You are retarded, have no understanding of real life (Hence you still live at home) and you're still a fucking 12 year old.
    For the last time, no one gives a living fuck about your horrible idiotic opinion you have.
    Go fucking post in the General section if you wanna increase your post count.

    >> Implying Obama is not in charge of the US. Implying he did not get elected for having the most votes.
    Implying he can't be held responsible for shit happening in the US.


    Your posts are useless and a horrible attempt to sound intelligent (Comparable to the others) If you feel like increasing post count on pointless and non contributing posts, then go to the General section.
    I have nothing more to say to you, other than: Leave and never return, you're a worthless shthead. Period.
    Your posts are useless.
    I'm a CA PHS.
    I've helped noob with hacks, what have you done?
    I'm not trying to sound smart, it's your thread, that's why.
    You leave and never return, this site is dedicatedto game hacking.
    Fuckwit.

  3. #18
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by NitekillrALT View Post
    >Implying this is 4chan


    Obama doesn't have much power. If you were to actually learn anything, he's more of a symbol than a power.
    @VirtualDUDE
    Not really. A symbol of power would be the Danish prince or Princess, or the British queen Elisabeth, a anarchy.

    A president have powers beyond the senate. This does not mean he can pass laws without having it go trough the senate, but he nevertheless is still on top of the system.


    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post



    >> Implying there isn't the House and Senate.
    Not at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Ironically half this shit is made up anti-Obama propaganda lulz.

    Check the first sentence, the "con-man barrack obama" Really? Only conspiracy idiots start off with that shit.

    "This is the psychological dimension of the demonic cabal's general onslaught against American workers."

    Really? This is the psychological dimension? Demonic cabal?

    Are you REALLY going to post this up Virtual? Your like those old people who get scared if someone rights some anti-w/e bullshit about something.
    -----------------------------------
    I read the last part, the guy makes up a story about a college kid being kidnapped by the government. It didn't happen and he's just making up stories to scare the paranoid like Virtual.
    Nope. If you honestly think the government wouldn't kidnap a kid who causes riots, then you've got stuff to learn.

    I obviously don't agree with every single part of it, this thread focuses on the brainwashing part, which sadly is true however i may have included other parts.

    I'm also surprised you haven't tried to even debate the subject of the quote, the fact that America is being brainwashed by politicians.

  4. #19
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Not really. A symbol of power would be the Danish prince or Princess, or the British queen Elisabeth, a anarchy.

    A president have powers beyond the senate. This does not mean he can pass laws without having it go trough the senate, but he nevertheless is still on top of the system.



    Not at all.


    Nope. If you honestly think the government wouldn't kidnap a kid who causes riots, then you've got stuff to learn.

    I obviously don't agree with every single part of it, this thread focuses on the brainwashing part, which sadly is true however i may have included other parts.

    I'm also surprised you haven't tried to even debate the subject of the quote, the fact that America is being brainwashed by politicians.
    Why you avoid me though?

  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Nope. If you honestly think the government wouldn't kidnap a kid who causes riots, then you've got stuff to learn.

    I obviously don't agree with every single part of it, this thread focuses on the brainwashing part, which sadly is true however i may have included other parts.

    I'm also surprised you haven't tried to even debate the subject of the quote, the fact that America is being brainwashed by politicians.
    Would? If they DIDN'T then it's just a story to make people paranoid. They wouldn't kidnap a riot maker anyway, learn your history about the civil rights movement, or even the protest which go on every now and then. Riot makers pose a threat only to dictatorships and communist countries lulz.

    The brainwashing part is just some asshole saying America is brainwashed because Obama became president lol. If
    You knew anything about current US politics, you'd recognize that you were the one brainwashed.

  6. #21
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Would? If they DIDN'T then it's just a story to make people paranoid. They wouldn't kidnap a riot maker anyway, learn your history about the civil rights movement, or even the protest which go on every now and then. Riot makers pose a threat only to dictatorships and communist countries lulz.

    The brainwashing part is just some asshole saying America is brainwashed because Obama became president lol. If
    You knew anything about current US politics, you'd recognize that you were the one brainwashed.
    You are right. I'm blind.
    The "Super power" with the politicians who blame problems on the foreigners, are good people and other countries are merely the ones who have been manipulated with?

    What a great point to make.
    Next time maybe you should add a "How to" justify massmurdering.
    It's all a part of raising a great nation, am i right? Massmurdering people and justifying it, is what creates knowledgeable people, people who surely voted for you because they wanted these wars.

    Yes, Obama and Bush and who not were elected because their outstanding ideas on how they should massively kill people without consequences from within their own "Freedom-Nation".

    By the way, I'm being sarcastic^.

    People elect these presidents because they always find a way to make the problem seem less existent, and because they promise great things that we all know have a likelihood of 0.1% of actually happening.
    However, people also, always mysteriously get the thought that what never happened actually is gonna be different "This" time.
    Such as when Bush promised the end of Terror, yet now Obama is in and nothing, not a single inch, has changed.
    Yet people love Obama (OR the non-racist ones do, not considering the thread content)

    And what should that tell me? That's it's normal to love a president who hasn't done anything to actually forward the growth of one nation ?
    Hah...
    All Bush and Obama has done is increase the hate towards America, massmurdered people, cause fear upon people, and lied to them countless times without proper consequences.

    Let me also add that to let a nation actually "Grow" stealing land, resources, or simply blaming it on "them", is not a way to do it.

    I still stand by my theory that American Civilians are being brainwashed by politicians to not face reality, trough media.

  7. #22
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Yeah, a nation grows by stealing land.
    No shit.
    That's why there been war since mankind existed.

  8. #23
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    You are right. I'm blind.
    The "Super power" with the politicians who blame problems on the foreigners, are good people and other countries are merely the ones who have been manipulated with?

    What a great point to make.
    Next time maybe you should add a "How to" justify massmurdering.
    It's all a part of raising a great nation, am i right? Massmurdering people and justifying it, is what creates knowledgeable people, people who surely voted for you because they wanted these wars.

    Yes, Obama and Bush and who not were elected because their outstanding ideas on how they should massively kill people without consequences from within their own "Freedom-Nation".

    By the way, I'm being sarcastic^.

    People elect these presidents because they always find a way to make the problem seem less existent, and because they promise great things that we all know have a likelihood of 0.1% of actually happening.
    However, people also, always mysteriously get the thought that what never happened actually is gonna be different "This" time.
    Such as when Bush promised the end of Terror, yet now Obama is in and nothing, not a single inch, has changed.
    Yet people love Obama (OR the non-racist ones do, not considering the thread content)

    And what should that tell me? That's it's normal to love a president who hasn't done anything to actually forward the growth of one nation ?
    Hah...
    All Bush and Obama has done is increase the hate towards America, massmurdered people, cause fear upon people, and lied to them countless times without proper consequences.

    Let me also add that to let a nation actually "Grow" stealing land, resources, or simply blaming it on "them", is not a way to do it.

    I still stand by my theory that American Civilians are being brainwashed by politicians to not face reality, trough media.
    <Implying that if someone doesnt like Obama he is a racist.

    You have any idea what Obamas aproveal rateing is? Oh and please give me an example of this "mass murdering" and lets not forget what the danish have done in the past (Murder, rape, stealing for a living). Let us also not forget how much power the president actually has. The president commands the army and can veto bills thats pretty much it. Actually Obama killed the leader of Al-Qaeda (team 6 actualy killed him but Obama gave the green light).
    Last edited by nevs666; 06-09-2011 at 01:44 PM.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  9. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lol @ Massmurdering repeating.

    Look, we aren't your conspiracy friends. If you are gonna say that over and over and not back it up with proof, you might as well be saying "I'm making shit up to make america look bad".

    '_' No one cares about your bullshit visible.


  10. #25
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Lol @ Massmurdering repeating.

    Look, we aren't your conspiracy friends. If you are gonna say that over and over and not back it up with proof, you might as well be saying "I'm making shit up to make america look bad".

    '_' No one cares about your bullshit visible.
    What in Gods holy name, are you talking about?
    Did America NOT invade eastern countries because they claimed they had mass destruction weapons, and because they wanted to supposedly fight terror?

    And was that EVER true? Did it not turn out that these "mass destruction-weapons" were a made up lie, and has this "War on terror" ever gone further than from the start? No! because it's made up BS, that people like you believe in.

    There's your proof.

  11. #26
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    What in Gods holy name, are you talking about?
    Did America NOT invade eastern countries because they claimed they had mass destruction weapons, and because they wanted to supposedly fight terror?

    And was that EVER true? Did it not turn out that these "mass destruction-weapons" were a made up lie, and has this "War on terror" ever gone further than from the start? No! because it's made up BS, that people like you believe in.

    There's your proof.
    YES!
    Civil Vietnam War.
    American fought with South Vietnamese against the North to stop Communism.

  12. #27
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    What in Gods holy name, are you talking about?
    Did America NOT invade eastern countries because they claimed they had mass destruction weapons, and because they wanted to supposedly fight terror?

    And was that EVER true? Did it not turn out that these "mass destruction-weapons" were a made up lie, and has this "War on terror" ever gone further than from the start? No! because it's made up BS, that people like you believe in.

    There's your proof.
    It wasn't made up. We sold them weapons, that's how we knew. And don't take my info and try to put a spin on it. You're a fucking idiot.

    If you don't think the US military is eradicating terrorist cells, then YOU TRULY ARE FUCKING STUPID, AND HAVE NO IDEA WTF YOUR TALKING ABOUT!







    If I ran the free world...



    SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE!

    END THE FED

  13. #28
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    What in Gods holy name, are you talking about?
    Did America NOT invade eastern countries because they claimed they had mass destruction weapons, and because they wanted to supposedly fight terror?

    And was that EVER true? Did it not turn out that these "mass destruction-weapons" were a made up lie, and has this "War on terror" ever gone further than from the start? No! because it's made up BS, that people like you believe in.

    There's your proof.
    You didn't put up any proof. You just said America had other intentions when going into War.

    Sorry, but when you claim "mass murdering" several times, you need proof. If you don't provide proof, you are wrong.


  14. #29
    Roger S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    30
    I see Virtual got banned again.

  15. #30
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You didn't put up any proof. You just said America had other intentions when going into War.

    Sorry, but when you claim "mass murdering" several times, you need proof. If you don't provide proof, you are wrong.
    All the Americans who actually DO think the same, or what about the many media shows about the invadings were they pointed out the real intentions of America, are they not proof enough?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast