Thread: BF3 VS MW3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    2,000
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    If all you can bring up is the new engine then you just fail. BF didn't even have team deathmatch I mean really? Plus all the videos of BF were played on PC. PC graphics>console graphics. So you want to snipe someone without aiming at them? MW3 will have survival mode, that is going to be EPIC. BF3 will probably have the polished shit.
    MW3 will be shit. It's going to be made by Treyarch.
    The story line will be really off, the game play will suck, etc...
    And arguing about graphics isn't a valid point to bring up. Graphics don't matter worth shit (up to a point).
    BF3 will be better than MW3, but I still prefer Cock of Doody over Bad-dull field.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  2. #17
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paramount View Post
    I play BF because I was so bad at MW.
    Fixed it for you.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  3. #18
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    2,000
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    It works both ways.
    I play MW because I suck at BF.
    My friend plays BF because he sucks at MW.
    Two very different gameplay styles.
    It may not be the case for everyone (like you), but it is for most people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  4. #19
    orbenhood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pandora,
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i vote
    MW3 For the single player and the story line.
    BF3 for the multiplayer.
    done.

  5. #20
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    2,000
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by orbenhood View Post
    i vote
    MW3 For the single player and the story line.
    BF3 for the multiplayer.
    done.
    Like I said before, MW3 will be shit. It's being made by Treyarch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  6. #21
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    MW3 will be shit. It's going to be made by Treyarch.
    The story line will be really off, the game play will suck, etc...
    And arguing about graphics isn't a valid point to bring up. Graphics don't matter worth shit (up to a point).
    BF3 will be better than MW3, but I still prefer Cock of Doody over Bad-dull field.
    I didnt bring up graphics he did. Where does it say it will be made by Trearch?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  7. #22
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    2,000
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    I didnt bring up graphics he did. Where does it say it will be made by Trearch?
    Remember the whole IW lawsuit?
    Well this is what happened after:
    Most of IW quit, so the only remaining IW employees asked Treyarch for help.
    IW is still the people who technically made it, but at least 80% of the game was made by other companies.
    This game will be shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  8. #23
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    Remember the whole IW lawsuit?
    Well this is what happened after:
    Most of IW quit, so the only remaining IW employees asked Treyarch for help.
    IW is still the people who technically made it, but at least 80% of the game was made by other companies.
    This game will be shit.
    IW still owns the rights to MW. When did they ask for help . True that some left but the majoraty are still there and they hired 17 new members.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  9. #24
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    2,000
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    IW still owns the rights to MW. When did they ask for help . True that some left but the majoraty are still there and they hired 17 new members.
    They keep the truth hidden. They always do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  10. #25
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    They keep the truth hidden. They always do.
    ..............
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12