Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 140
  1. #16
    westrice1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CS:GO
    Posts
    2,351
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    1 muinite later* HOLY SHIT THE EMPIRE STATE BUIRDING JUST WENT DOWN!!! God bless America

    WOOOT CANADA WOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP
    Last edited by westrice1; 07-31-2011 at 11:12 PM.

  2. #17
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by [The]aussy1995 View Post
    gay's don't belong. at least where i come from.
    Morons don't belong, at least where I come from.

  3. #18
    [The]aussy1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Redneck country
    Posts
    404
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Morons don't belong, at least where I come from.
    gays don't belong because we only have like 2 in my town of 7k.
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

  4. #19
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by [The]aussy1995 View Post
    gays don't belong because we only have like 2 in my town of 7k.
    Gays, bisexual, and transgender only makes up 2% of the United States population.

    So it doesn't really matter, your statement doesn't make much sense. Still, I stand firm on the DOMA.

  5. #20
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Maybe you're too patrotic and blind to see the facts and truth, I agree with 100% of he said and even my home country have issues.

    Every countries have a core issue and a core problem, United States have major issues itself.
    Or maybe you are too quick to jump the gun because when did I say the U.S didn't have problems? When it boils down to it there are two kinds of people in a country, the people who bitch and moan about how this country is going down hill, and that there's the people who will actually do something about it. Which one are you? If you took two seconds out of your life to look over what I said and then look over what you typed, we could have avoided this.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  6. #21
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Or maybe you are too quick to jump the gun because when did I say the U.S didn't have problems? When it boils down to it there are two kinds of people in a country, the people who bitch and moan about how this country is going down hill, and that there's the people who will actually do something about it. Which one are you? If you took two seconds out of your life to look over what I said and then look over what you typed, we could have avoided this.
    You make no sense, you was commenting to someone's post because of what he said, and then you completely change the subject to something about two types of people.

    Notice, I didn't click the link you posted as you could've simply quoted or copy and paste as my wireless being a bitch. My respond was toward your comment of, "Haters going to hate." Please try and come up with a better come back for me. Now to your argument, I am none of those, I don't bitch or moan about anything, so I have no reason to complain or even try and do anything. I live a quiet life and so that's that. You can keep 'fighting' whatever you believed in, but I am just going to grow corn.

  7. #22
    gamerboy667's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your gunna need a map for this one buddy
    Posts
    745
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Amused
    i love how everyone is freaking out with 2 sides ... 1 america rules 2 other country or sucks ...
    personally i am on the line ..
    we have major debt problems and are a fucked up society
    i am in the navy so i know what it is like and trust me it is no walk in the park but only about 10% of people in the military ever even see gunfire so ya ...

    America has a great basis but sucks
    Veterans are given too much credit ..
    War does not determine who is right- only who is left.


    Skype User ID: cadet.colegrove

  8. #23
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by gamerboy667 View Post
    i love how everyone is freaking out with 2 sides ... 1 america rules 2 other country or sucks ...
    personally i am on the line ..
    we have major debt problems and are a fucked up society
    i am in the navy so i know what it is like and trust me it is no walk in the park but only about 10% of people in the military ever even see gunfire so ya ...

    America has a great basis but sucks
    Veterans are given too much credit ..
    According to the argument you're fighting for the freedom and rights of the American people, you're willingly able to give your own life for the country that 'sucks'.

    You don't make any sense and I think you're not even in the U.S. Navy.

  9. #24
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    You make no sense, you was commenting to someone's post because of what he said, and then you completely change the subject to something about two types of people.

    Notice, I didn't click the link you posted as you could've simply quoted or copy and paste as my wireless being a bitch. My respond was toward your comment of, "Haters going to hate." Please try and come up with a better come back for me. Now to your argument, I am none of those, I don't bitch or moan about anything, so I have no reason to complain or even try and do anything. I live a quiet life and so that's that. You can keep 'fighting' whatever you believed in, but I am just going to grow corn.
    No I did not change the subject, the guy I replied to did indeed fall into the categories I listed. I can't "simply" quoted a whole thread. Did I directed those two types of people towards you? No, I did not. You didn't answer my question but regardless I think I have my answer, so you can go and grow your corn.

    By the why nice sentence structured .

    Quote Originally Posted by gamerboy667 View Post
    i love how everyone is freaking out with 2 sides ... 1 america rules 2 other country or sucks ...
    personally i am on the line ..
    we have major debt problems and are a fucked up society
    i am in the navy so i know what it is like and trust me it is no walk in the park but only about 10% of people in the military ever even see gunfire so ya ...

    America has a great basis but sucks
    Veterans are given too much credit ..
    Just stop talking and quit while your ahead .
    Last edited by nevs666; 07-31-2011 at 11:42 PM.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  10. #25
    gamerboy667's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your gunna need a map for this one buddy
    Posts
    745
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Amused
    i have been in the navy for 3 years and happily serve it, and i say it has problems yes but it is not all bad even tho there are people starving, i get 3 meals of great food a day. we all get $200 uniforms and little kids on the street don't even get shoes.
    please tell me thats NOT fucked up ...
    War does not determine who is right- only who is left.


    Skype User ID: cadet.colegrove

  11. #26
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    No I did not change the subject, the guy I replied to did indeed fall into the categories I listed. I can't "simply" quoted a whole thread. Did I directed those two types of people towards you? No, I did not. You didn't answer my question but regardless I think I have my answer, so you can go and grow your corn.

    By the why nice sentence structured .
    I didn't get your question, the only question I answered was the side. Care to clarified?

    Thanks? I don't know if you're being sarcastic.

    Quote Originally Posted by gamerboy667 View Post
    i have been in the navy for 3 years and happily serve it, and i say it has problems yes but it is not all bad even tho there are people starving, i get 3 meals of great food a day. we all get $200 uniforms and little kids on the street don't even get shoes.
    please tell me thats NOT fucked up ...
    I've seen kids without shoes.. we call it summmer.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 07-31-2011 at 11:44 PM.

  12. #27
    [The]aussy1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Redneck country
    Posts
    404
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamerboy667 View Post
    i love how everyone is freaking out with 2 sides ... 1 america rules 2 other country or sucks ...
    personally i am on the line ..
    we have major debt problems and are a fucked up society
    i am in the navy so i know what it is like and trust me it is no walk in the park but only about 10% of people in the military ever even see gunfire so ya ...

    America has a great basis but sucks
    Veterans are given too much credit ..
    veterans given to much credit. i pitty you. veterans deserve all the cedit in the world. at least the ones who did fight. and the ones who didn't. at least they were willing to.
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

  13. #28
    gamerboy667's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your gunna need a map for this one buddy
    Posts
    745
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Amused
    bear don't be a smart ass . i grew up where 8 year old children were too poor for shoes and their feet literally bled because of it, they had no proper clothing because they couldn't afford it, yet we have thousands of people in the Navy with $200 each NWU uniforms ...
    that is BILLIONS of dollars spent on the Navy and there are kids starving and undressed
    War does not determine who is right- only who is left.


    Skype User ID: cadet.colegrove

  14. #29
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    I didn't get your question, the only question I answered was the side. Care to clarified?

    Thanks? I don't know if you're being sarcastic.
    The guy talked shit on america, instead of listing facts I wated to be a smart ass and link a thread empire made then say "haters gona hate" as in people who hate america wont really stop. Then you jumped in and said you agree 100% with him, and that's where you lost me.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  15. #30
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    The guy talked shit on america, instead of listing facts I wated to be a smart ass and link a thread empire made then say "haters gona hate" as in people who hate america wont really stop. Then you jumped in and said you agree 100% with him, and that's where you lost me.
    I'm sorry, let me explain, I said I agree with his post about the media controlling the United States and all that stuff. Not anything negative or seriously wrong about the US. I don't know anything about your argument with him or anything.

    I am sorry for getting us confused and stuff. My fault, totally my fault, also I typed like this because it's easier on the human eyes than one long ass paragraph.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 07-31-2011 at 11:52 PM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. god bless america...
    By x.navi.x in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 12:01 AM
  2. God bless America
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 12:06 AM
  3. GOD BLESS AMERICA
    By moosicgawd in forum United States of America
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 05:05 AM
  4. MAY GOD FUCK LOVE
    By Shark in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 11:08 PM
  5. GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!
    By Seem in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 06:05 PM