Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    stfu dumb child:/

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The American lifestyle frankly sucks. The media is generally shit. The food stinks. We spend too much time in traffic and too much time taking care of a badly built McHouse that has the ergonomics of a coach seat on a discount airline. Add to that the lack of health care (just listened to a Stanford lecture about the American Couple that cited a study that determined that the single biggest predictor of long-term marital happiness is whether both partners have health care), the enormous wealth-gap between the rich and poor, blisteringly expensive tertiary education, an infant mortality rate that's straight out of Victorian England, and a national security apparat that shoves its fist up my asshole every time I get on an airplane, and I don't think that this country is much of a paragon of quality living.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Any proof of these claims, or are you just rattling you dick beater?

I'm American, and I live very comfortably. There isn't anything I need that I can't get. Everyday I wake up, stuff my face with what ever food I choose (just because I can, not that I'm even that hungry), and then I go out side, and do just about anything that I want to do. I love everyday, and wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the world, and when I visit other countries I walk around like my shit doesn't stink. Know why? Because I'm an American, and being such I know my nation is #1. I know that no matter what they, you, or anybody else thinks, or tries, America will still be the most powerful nation on the face of the planet. And at the end of the day my country can kick your country's ass

END THE FED

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RJ For This Useful Post:

alottaken (08-01-2011),nevs666 (08-01-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by westrice1 View Post
    1 muinite later* HOLY SHIT THE EMPIRE STATE BUIRDING JUST WENT DOWN!!! God bless America

WOOOT CANADA WOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP
    They don't teach spelling in canada? Children left behind.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Canada would never attack the US. They'd count on us to defend them if it came down to a world war, and we would do it gladly. Canadians think they're so great because of their health care (which suck btw), but they only reason they can afford to do that is because their neighbor and ally (The United States) spends $680 billion dollars every year on their military. Canada couldn't afford to do this, so I guess in a way... America is responsible for their health care.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Canada would never attack the US. They'd count on us to defend them if it came down to a world war, and we would do it gladly. Canadians think they're so great because of their health care (which suck btw), but they only reason they can afford to do that is because their neighbor and ally (The United States) spends $680 billion dollars every year on their military. Canada couldn't afford to do this, so I guess in a way... America is responsible for their health care.
    Their healthcare is also flaws, a person who is a drug addict can abused the system to get free medication and treatments.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Any proof of these claims, or are you just rattling you dick beater?

I'm American, and I live very comfortably. There isn't anything I need that I can't get. Everyday I wake up, stuff my face with what ever food I choose (just because I can, not that I'm even that hungry), and then I go out side, and do just about anything that I want to do. I love everyday, and wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the world, and when I visit other countries I walk around like my shit doesn't stink. Know why? Because I'm an American, and being such I know my nation is #1. I know that no matter what they, you, or anybody else thinks, or tries, America will still be the most powerful nation on the face of the planet. And at the end of the day my country can kick your country's ass
    I'm starting to like you. (No homo, of course.)
    Last edited by CloseQuarters; 08-01-2011 at 05:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CloseQuarters View Post
    I'm starting to like you. (No homo, of course.)
    Everyone likes RJ, cept maybe the conspiracy nuts he gives a verbal beating too every now and again.
    Last edited by nevs666; 08-01-2011 at 07:09 PM.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I think there's a a lot of superficial hate for America - just like with anything else. So, we hate them because they're an arrogant, self-centered society, for example. But I think a lot of it has to do with the economic reality that has been created by it's leaders over the years. I'm sure even the beggars and orphans were proud to call themselves Romans back in the day, and I'm sure that conquered nations/peoples and those outside the empire hated Rome because of what it was - a superpower built on the blood, sweat, tears and broken backs of others. There is only so much wealth, when one has a disportionately large amount of it, it means that others automatically have to share the leftovers, the scraps. Everyone understands that, but sometimes people get caught up in the flag, and useless slogans. It's easier to say "Arabs hate us because of our way of life", rather than admit that people hate you because of what you've done to them in order to sustain that way of life.

I understand that sometimes people say things that make you wanna punch them in the face. Last year, I sat there listening to my uncle shit on people who are resisting American forces in Pakistan/Afghanistan. I wanted to punch him in the face. Instead, I got him to admit that he had no right to judge them since he was not considering their livelihood, their pain, their families, or anything acctually relevant to the situation. I asked him what he would do if his sons had been killed by U.S. rockets? His comments that "these people are making us look bad bad" (meaning Pakistanis and Muslims) were pretty irrelevant when it comes to peoples' lives and reality on the ground. I still wanted to punch him in the face. But I don't hate him for saying some stupid shit. Now, if he were a politician, a soldier, a religious leader - anyone who was actually turning his views into action, then I would hate him. I love and hate my cousin for just that reason. He's in the British army, he was in Iraq (the first time), and he's my favorite cousin on that side of the world. He works in an office now, but I still hate him for what he did, and what he still does, not for what he says.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by -ECsTaSY- View Post
    It's easier to say "Arabs hate us because of our way of life", rather than admit that people hate you because of what you've done to them in order to sustain that way of life.

Last year, I sat there listening to my uncle shit on people who are resisting American forces in Pakistan/Afghanistan.
    Sustain our way of life? You mean DEFEND our way of life! The U.S.A. is completely capable of being %100 independent. We've got the resources to build anything. Just because other countries whore their economy to us doesn't mean we not able to produce things on our own.

And you wanted to punch your uncle for supporting American soldiers? Your colors are showing.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sustain our way of life? You mean DEFEND our way of life! The U.S.A. is completely capable of being %100 independent. We've got the resources to build anything. Just because other countries whore their economy to us doesn't mean we not able to produce things on our own.

And you wanted to punch your uncle for supporting American soldiers? Your colors are showing.
    my post is proof.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by -ECsTaSY- View Post

my post is proof.
    No it isn't :/

not at all.

END THE FED

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    I live in America, and it fucking sucks. We are taken over by the media, and raped by the government(not in a physical state, though others would say differently) I'm sorry, but I cannot agree with anything in this post, except about keeping trolls out of MPGH. Seriously, I would rather live in ALMOST any other country than America. You all say how were free and how we can do anything. That's only true on the blunt edge of the spectrum. If you go deeper into the core of everything, were about as free as China. As for Veterans, meh. They fought, they almost got killed, but luck decided to be on their side.

gtfo bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Their healthcare is also flaws, a person who is a drug addict can abused the system to get free medication and treatments.

Are u saying drug addicts dont deserve medi care? Thats...Hitlerish.
    Last edited by quevreauxx; 08-01-2011 at 08:37 PM.

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by quevreauxx View Post
    gtfo bitch.

Are u saying drug addicts dont deserve medi care? Thats...Hitlerish.
    You are mislead. Hitler was against communism. Hitler himself hated communism. He was a Fascist. Besides, it would be your fault if you became addicted to drugs. The U.S. should not be liable for people like druggies.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CloseQuarters View Post
    You are mislead. Hitler was against communism. Hitler himself hated communism. He was a Fascist. Besides, it would be your fault if you became addicted to drugs. The U.S. should not be liable for people like druggies.
    Im sorry did i say anything to define hitler? I simply made a statement in general reference to hitler. Your statement had no relevance to what i said.
    Hitlerish as in hitler's ideas were not right. Just like its not right to deny "druggies" medical treatment when they could possibly DIE just for the simple fact that they have w/e chemical compound in their UA test.
    And the only reason i used "hitlerish" is cause of his name. TheBearJew
    Are u seeing the connection?

Dont trust your eyes.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast